Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Tommy just finished with first round of the Speed of Light with giant flashlights velcro'd onto his hands. And then they immediately called him to do it again. 

This is gonna be hell.

And they just did it a THIRD time.

• Love 2
Just now, dedee said:

Sorry if I've missed this.  Does anybody know how or if the others are going to know that Christie's power has expired?

They know that this is the last chance she has to use it.  When she first got it, she was telling people some incorrect stuff about the duration of her power and BB made her tell everyone the truth so she had to correct what she had said.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Nicole is telling Nick that some people are questioning where his loyalty lies.  She won't name names.

Nick is telling Nicole that if Jess really wants Jack gone, she should use the veto, pull Jackson down, and then put up someone that she knows Jack would definitely go home against.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Tommy just finished with first round of the Speed of Light with giant flashlights velcro'd onto his hands. And then they immediately called him to do it again. 

This is gonna be hell.

How is this a punishment for Tommy?

The guy is a performer and he probably loves doing this sort of stuff.  

If anything I think it is more of a punishment for the house and the Live Feed viewers.

• Love 21
2 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

How is this a punishment for Tommy?

The guy is a performer and he probably loves doing this sort of stuff.  

If anything I think it is more of a punishment for the house and the Live Feed viewers.

It's always the most annoying "willing to perform" HG that gets these stupid things. I need more punishments like Alex's hot dog cooking or Paulie's apple pie making: annoying, make you cry tasks that don't disrupt the entire live feeds/house.

I think I was one of very few that absolutely hated Secret Agent Paul. 

• Love 7
7 minutes ago, zorak said:

Nicole is telling Nick that some people are questioning where his loyalty lies.  She won't name names.

Nick is telling Nicole that if Jess really wants Jack gone, she should use the veto, pull Jackson down, and then put up someone that she knows Jack would definitely go home against.

"So, you mean like Nicole?"

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I think I was one of very few that absolutely hated Secret Agent Paul. 

Did it involve Paul?

Then I hated it.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Brian Cronin said:

Did it involve Paul?

Then I hated it.

BB18 Underdog Paul with Pablo the Fucking Pool Floaty. I remember that a lot of the people who didn't like Paul were still like, "But at least he's having fun with this punishment! He's so funny!" And I just seethed my way through. 

• Love 4

When Jess came into the HOH room while Nick was up there, he said something about "the other side".  She started on this whole thing about there are no sides and he basically said he was referring to the 6.  She said she doesn't want there to be sides, it's just people playing the game with who they are comfortable with or something like that.  To me that's pretty much still a "sides" situation, but she clearly doesn't want to see it that way.

• LOL 4

Holly really needs to throw away those pink-y peach-y whatever leggings that make her look like a genitalia-free Barbie doll from the waist down. They're weird and I keep thinking that she's not wearing pants and it's messing with my mind. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

When Jess came into the HOH room while Nick was up there, he said something about "the other side".  She started on this whole thing about there are no sides and he basically said he was referring to the 6.  She said she doesn't want there to be sides, it's just people playing the game with who they are comfortable with or something like that.  To me that's pretty much still a "sides" situation, but she clearly doesn't want to see it that way.

She is so unbelievably dense.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Maybe she thinks she is on the first season of Survivor.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

BB18 Underdog Paul with Pablo the Fucking Pool Floaty. I remember that a lot of the people who didn't like Paul were still like, "But at least he's having fun with this punishment! He's so funny!" And I just seethed my way through. 

I remember at the time being sooo pissed off that people were forgetting how awful he was during his underdog period. "Luckily," he then got back to power to remind people how awful he was.

• Love 5

Nick was trying to get Jess to tell him what she wanted him to do.

She refuses to tell him.

He can't read her mind; of course it won't be his fault when Jess blames him for not voting her way. She refuses to tell him because she's already decided that he's a traitor.

Jess is infuriating, especially when she has NO true idea of the dynamics and is insistent that there are no sides. 

I had my fun with Jess for a couple of days. Now it's worn off.

• Love 17

Rather than insistent there are no sides, Jess just doesn't want it to be about sides. You go after who you dont want to work with.

Edited by missyb
  • Love 2

Holly and Jackson are in the storage room.  Holly opened the fridge door and exclaimed, "Holy cookie dough!"  Then Jackson said, "You won't have to worry about any of that going missing."  Or will they?  Cookiegate, just when you think it's been put to rest, it pops up again.

• LOL 5

Holly and Jackson were in the storage room for awhile.  Holly said something about Jack laying on the couches right outside and it probably looked bad that they'd been in there together for a long time.  Then Jackson said, "You are the leper's lover.  Don't get caught with me.  I'm just looking for food."  He did it in a weird voice, and I admit that I laughed.

leper.png

Tommy got a speed of sound mission just now.

He has an airhorn that he's got for the speed of sound mission.  

I bet they'll love that one in the middle of the night.

Jack just came up to the HOH room.  He said he didn't know if they were doing face masks but he had one in his HOH basket that he didn't use.  "It's a girls night, do your thing."  I think he's trying to be Mr. Nice Guy.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Nicole is alone with Nick in the RV room.  She's still unsure of Nick and doesn't want to look like a jackass for advocating for him if he's going to screw her over.  He's trying to reassure her.

Nick, "There's no reason to not trust me."

• LOL 2

Nick:  "They literally have no reason to not trust my motives."  Now she's telling Nick that Jess had thought about putting Nick on the block.  Why is she telling him this?

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Jack just came up to the HOH room.  He said he didn't know if they were doing face masks but he had one in his HOH basket that he didn't use.  "It's a girls night, do your thing."  I think he's trying to be Mr. Nice Guy.

Poor Jack. It's soooo unfair that he can't be an asshole to people because he's on the block. 

tenor.gif?itemid=4999701

• LOL 14

Nicole is kind of telling Nick that he better vote with "the house" (now her, Cliff, Kat, and Holly) or she risks Jess throwing him on the block. But she's doing it in that nice, quiet, low-key way. 

Nicole can probably throw HoH for a few rounds.

• Love 4

The way that Jack keeps shoving his hands in his jacket pockets makes him look like he's playing pocket pool up in the HoH. It doesn't help that Holly and her totally mind-blowing nudie leggings are sitting right across from him.

• LOL 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Nick/Nicole seems to be a legit alliance. They seem to trust each other.

How did we get here from "NICOLE, YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE ANXIETY"??

Nick, three weeks ago: "I'll diagnose her right now. She's a sociopath."
Nick, now: "You're my ride or die."

I can't even say that I missed something in the editing. I just missed something period.

• LOL 5
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I can't even say that I missed something in the editing. I just missed something period.

I think it was around the time that Bella was backdoored that humbled Nick AND Bella. I remember that both ended up apologizing to Nicole before Bella left. 

But still, it's weird.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I think Nicole is the kind of girl a lot of guys end up having the hots for because she's nice, reasonable, calm, soothing, and pretty in a quirky nerdy way. And I think Nick has the hots for her. 

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I think Nicole is the kind of girl a lot of guys end up having the hots for because she's nice, reasonable, calm, soothing, and pretty in a quirky nerdy way. And I think Nick has the hots for her. 

As a guy who finds Nicole attractive I co-sign everything you just said. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
9 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Nick has the hots for anything that's breathing. He has pulling Analyse's pigtails yesterday, he's been cuddling up with Kat in the HoH bed, he was giving Tommy a foot job earlier... now he's onto Nicole? 

Poor Bella.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

I hit the laughing face even though you were maybe being serious. Sorry but the Brussels sprouts get me every time 😁

• LOL 7
4 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

I hit the laughing face even though you were maybe being serious. Sorry but the Brussels sprouts get me every time 😁

I was being serious but no worries. I have been hitting the laugh one for any post that mentions Brussels sprouts as well.  Or anything that has to do with Rockstar, her daughter's birthday, Jerry not washing his hands and making a salad, or Jenn City. 

If any of the above topics are mentioned I will give it a laugh.  I am easily entertained. 

• LOL 6
26 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

I was being serious but no worries. I have been hitting the laugh one for any post that mentions Brussels sprouts as well.  Or anything that has to do with Rockstar, her daughter's birthday, Jerry not washing his hands and making a salad, or Jenn City. 

If any of the above topics are mentioned I will give it a laugh.  I am easily entertained. 

I still have not cooked up the Brussels sprouts I bought yesterday but did open something else I bought because I had never tried it before. However, it appears that the liquor store filled the airline-sized bottle of chilled vodka with rubbing alcohol instead. Bleagh! So I had a shot of whiskey instead but am realizing due to some lingering anger issues tonight at my asshole neighbors that one was not enough and I must remedy that posthaste.

Edited by Scout Finch
  • LOL 5
5 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

And they just did it a THIRD time.

Maybe TPTB have hidden Tommy’s battery chargers and they want to run his batteries down to zero. 

Third time is a charm?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Starting the day with positive thinking  .... with either Tommy or Jack leaving this week .... will anyone in the house other than Nicole or Cliff realize the audience reception is lukewarm compared to Sam’s?

Or will all eyes, ears be on Christie?  Or on Tommy as he describes his near death experience? Or will Tommy just scream ‘I love you, Jack’? 

How long before Analyse asks someone when Jack will be coming back? Or will she jump on Nick forgetting what’s his name’s name?

Does the outsiders ‘split’ and work the remaining shitters much like the Brigade did their season?  Or ....

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, BK1978 said:

*fist bump*

Solidarity, brother. Nicole is cute AF. Take note, Kat and Sis.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, green said:

Just keep adding some TOMMY votes into the mix is all.  But don't stop voting lots for Jack either.  My nightmare is the voters get too damn complacent and Jack escapes both eviction and the road trip.

I'm afraid of Jack ending up getting evicted and then all those votes being null and a bottom feeder getting in there.

Gah, this voting thing is so hard lol! There's just too many shitty people and I can't decide the best way to narrow it down. So far I've thrown 10 at Jack and 20 at Tommy. Maybe I'll give Jackson 10 today.

9 hours ago, zorak said:

Nick:  "They literally have no reason to not trust my motives."  Now she's telling Nick that Jess had thought about putting Nick on the block.  Why is she telling him this?

Because she is not that smart lol. She's way too trusting of people. Fucking hell just like 2 weeks ago Nick was nomming her and treating her like shit!

• Love 2

I read on Joker's that Jackson was telling Holly about putting deodorant on his balls because a camera guy behind the mirror saw him stick the deodorant down his pants and he could hear the guy groaning when he did it.  So because I'm a glutton for punishment, I flashed back to watch him realize behind the scenes people are grossed out by his shit.

Jackson's wisdom:

"Some guys will put body powder on their nuts to keep them from sweating and to keep them dry.  But I use deodorant because it keeps you from sweating, it keeps you dry, there's no mess so you don't look like a powdered donut hole, and it also helps with ingrown hairs."

Holly:  "Where?"

Jackson (matter of factly):  "On my balls."

Then Holly asked him why he was even talking about it and he told her about the camera guy.

Jackson:  "So all those guys out there still using body powder, it's 2019.  Get with the program!"

Then Holly confirmed that he puts the deodorant down his pants and she said, "Ewww!"

Then Jackson said with a big old grin on his face that Analyse and Jack don't know that he does that, and I wondered why that would be relevant.  He said, "I won't do it as a prank.  I just won't vocalize it.  It's my deodorant.  I'm gonna do with it what I want to."

Holly:  "But I've used your deodorant."

Jackson:  "You've also kissed me."  There was a little pause before he said "kissed" and it was said with innuendo, which really, dude, we all know you've been banging each other.

Jackson:  "Its nothing, well, we won't go into details.  Feeds."

So the take away from this is, 1) if you're using powder on your balls, you're behind the times (according to Jackson) and 2) Jackson lets other people use his deodorant (which in itself is eww to me) but doesn't tell them he doesn't just use it on his pits.

deodorant.png

Edited by zorak
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1