Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

OK, we're fucked lol.

At least we won't end up with a rash like Holly. /shrug 

From what I'm seeing on my groups/friends, everyone is voting for who they hate. I feel like those who hate them will remember to do this daily with multiple devices/IPs; then those who like them. I mean, I can WiFi hop my mall and vote as much as I want for the 3 I absolutely can't stand.

• Love 11
Just now, ByaNose said:

The flower part was nice but the blue threw everything off. The black mesh was nice at top, too. 

I think what you're calling the 'flower part', I am calling the 'watermelon part'.  I thought it was a shoutout to Jackson, sadly.

• LOL 8
4 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Exactly what I heard. I mean it’d be nice if there was a 2nd bad prize but that was wishful thinking. 

There is. 2nd place in the comp gets a punishment.

3 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

The vote needs to be some combo of jack Jackson chrisiitie or tommy 

Where does it say that????

They said it on the little clip to vote during the ep tonight.

• Love 1

I think 8 day voting is ridiculous. They should have voting begin after next thursday's show and end friday before noms.Thats all the time we need. Look at who is still there, after a week of BB and vote.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, missyb said:

I think 8 day voting is ridiculous. They should have voting begin after next thursday's show and end friday before noms.Thats all the time we need. Look at who is still there, after a week of BB and vote.

On the bright side, feed watchers will be the only ones dedicated to voting all eight days so....it MIGHT be a good thing?

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, Lamima said:

I am thinking Jack, Christie and Tommy is my vote. The 3 I think will make F3. The 3 most running things. 3 annoying assholes. Jackson is too but he is on other side of the 6Shooters. The Jack, Christie and Tommy are the side I detest most and would LOVE to see them broken up. If we replace one of them with Jackson then he might be the 3rd place on the block person and then that little 3some won't be broken up.

💯

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, sphoebus31 said:
10 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

The flower part was nice but the blue threw everything off. The black mesh was nice at top, too. 

I think what you're calling the 'flower part', I am calling the 'watermelon part'.  I thought it was a shoutout to Jackson, sadly.

The red section?  I thought it was a zebra print, lol!

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, vb68 said:

Well that was super disappointing given all the drama.

Jack's schtick in the DR makes me want to scream.

I feel my skin crawl whenever he's in the DR. I LITERALLY find him repulsive.

I really do hope people are smart enough to realize that they should just vote for three people they can't stand for the field trip.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Everyone on cliffs daughters twitter is saying to vote Christie jack and Jackson 

Well, you know Jack won't win and get safety 'cause he can't even beat Cliff in speed or attention to detail comps so it seems like a safe bet to vote him. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

If Jackson gets put up and wins the Punishment....it will be...You can only eat watermelon for a Week! 😘🍉

This America’s Vote is really Producer Manipulations!

I loathe them! I never vote, either. 

Que pase, lo que pase! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

On the bright side, feed watchers will be the only ones dedicated to voting all eight days so....it MIGHT be a good thing?

Agreed. I leave on vacation on Saturday and set a reoccurring alert on my phone to remind me to vote daily. My husband also just voted---he doesn't watch, but his phone worked just the same.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
Just now, Tdoc72 said:

Hat are the feeds doing?  They still doing HOH?

Apparently. I just have a cute kitty sleeping.

Why will they show an endurance HOH, but apparently not any other kind?

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Lamima said:

We gotta break up the 3some of Jack, Christie and Tommy. And maybe if they are the 3 the other hamsters will have a light bulb moment.

Eh, I hate and loathe Jackson equally so Jack and Tommy up is enough of those three for me.  And Jackson, Holly and Kat are equally threatening.

13 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

Everyone on cliffs daughters twitter is saying to vote Christie jack and Jackson 

Good for them.  They get it. 

But I still say Tommy is the safest bet to assure one of the Jacks are nominated.  And those two Jacks are the very worst BB humanity has to offer.  Christie is a mere typical BB villain by comparison. 

And damn it, voting Tommy ferrets him out from behind Christie's skirts some.  He probably is about a 80% to 90% favorite to win this whole game at this point and I couldn't stand that.

Edited by green
  • Love 6

My wish list on who ends up nominated and losing the contest:

#1 Jack by light years.  A hateful and cruel racist bigot who does not respect women either.  And no entertainment value for viewers.

#2 Jackson.  Also disrespectful of women and only slightly less racist than Jack.  At least he does provide some entertainment value for viewers.

#3 Tommy.  Coasting under the radar doing nothing other than being a rat.  His total 100% annoyance factor while on screen pushes him up into the third position. 

(Edit:  Also for what he said in the post above.  God I hate him and his whole fake unicorns and sunshine and Happy Six crap).

#4 Anal Lice.  Too dumb to live and brings nothing to the show but poor spelling skills.

#5 Christie.  She indeed is a major BB villain but just the typical hypocritical backstabbing type.  And she entertains when in panic mode and especially when hearing the words Brussels sprouts.

#6 Holly.  Perhaps the least hated of the Six which makes her dangerous.  If Tommy doesn't win she could.

#7 Jessica.  Has to be kept around for a little longer to break up the Six but please don't let her get to the finals.  Also see Anal Lice as in too dumb to live.

New, Reformed (Bella-less) Nick 2.0, Cliff and Nicole can stay.  Whoever hangs around the longest of these three may well win America's Favorite unless America is totally fooled by "Happy Tommy" which, alas, they could be.

And another alas.  TV viewers will forget Camp Comeback's "People of Color Three" since it was so long ago.  But I wish all would win America's Favorite as a collective award to screw the Six over and send a loud and clear message to cut this crap out in America.

Edited by green
  • Love 4
Just now, leocadia said:

Was the competition "Who can use the word "like" more times than anyone else???"

Here's the thing; Jess is actually good at mental/memorization comps. She almost beat Jack in the 2nd HOH. So it's not that surprising that she won this one. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Oh no! An entire week of Jessica talking meetings with house guests. Nooooooooo 

And there isnt even a camera on her.

I'm voting Tommy out just for wanting to get Cliff out and kepping the 6 together. You can go. Bye Bye

• Love 9

I think its going to be a good week. A girl can hope. Kat will be pushing Jess to put up Jackson. She will encourage her to put him up with Tommy. "no one would vote out tommy".

• Love 10