Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

I remember someone in BB17 (Vanessa? Liz?) wearing a long dark wig and giant sunglasses like someone auditioning for the Witness Protection Program going to an Ariana Grande concert. But I think that was in L.A.

BB16's Dallas Cowboy's training camp reward might have been a flight somewhere? 

I'm hoping they just toss them into the old Roadkill comp RV and lock them in. With Uncle Austin's foot smell. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

BB16's Dallas Cowboy's training camp reward might have been a flight somewhere? 

The Cowboys start training camp in Oxnard, which is about 15 miles away as the crow flies from BB House.  Right down the 101 which has an entrance/exit really close to the CBS complex on Radford (and Universal Studios).

Edited by Lonesome Rhodes
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 7/22/2019 at 3:02 PM, TimWil said:

Christie has GOT to stop using hyperbole like referring to her “moves” as “historical.” It makes her look like such a dumbass and I tend to like her in general most of the time.

Hyperbole aside, that's the wrong word.  A big move is historic, something that becomes a memorable part of history;  "historical" is an adjective used to describe history itself being a contributing factor to the subject under discussion.

"Gone with the Wind is a historical novel, set against the background of the Civil War.  The 1939 film version sold a historic number of tickets, setting box-office records that still stand, if adjusted for inflation." [/pedant]

• Love 18
16 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I remember someone in BB17 (Vanessa? Liz?) wearing a long dark wig and giant sunglasses like someone auditioning for the Witness Protection Program going to an Ariana Grande concert. But I think that was in L.A.

I think that way back in Season 1, a cast member won a trip to a pretty huge award show. I think it was the Grammys but that might be wrong. Anyway he dressed all up in a fancy suit and shades  and went in a limo BUT he wasn't allowed to talk to anyone and it was just so uncomfortable and weird which is probably why I remember. BTW any or all of that may be a figment of my imagination.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, zibnchy said:

I think that way back in Season 1, a cast member won a trip to a pretty huge award show. I think it was the Grammys but that might be wrong. Anyway he dressed all up in a fancy suit and shades  and went in a limo BUT he wasn't allowed to talk to anyone and it was just so uncomfortable and weird which is probably why I remember. BTW any or all of that may be a figment of my imagination.

Primetime Emmy awards (under the belief that maybe one day BB would win one? LOL) but yeah, it was odd. 

• LOL 2
(edited)
5 minutes ago, zibnchy said:

Thanks to Wiki I was reminded that BB8’s Daniele and Amber were flown to NYC to be contestants on the game show The Power of 10. Amber won $1000 and Daniele didn’t win anything.

I do think I might be on to something with this Love Island field trip possibility. Wouldn’t it be hilarious if Kat got to go and Brett was there? 

Edited by TimWil
  • LOL 2

Christie is telling Kat that without Sam, Nick needs them.  Kat had asked if it was more dangerous to have Nick and Sam together in the house or Nick and Nicole.  Christie said Nick and Sam for sure.

Christie says she thinks that Holly should stick with her plan to put Kat up as a replacement since Kat already volunteered and Holly would get more blood on her hands if she put someone else up.  Then Christie made some comment about how she just hopes Jackson isn't going to try to get Christie on the block.  Kat is concerned about going up as a pawn because she's worried that Jackson is going to try to get her out.  Christie is assuring Kat that he can't get her out.

2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

So Holly wants to put up either Nicole (target) or Kat (pawn). She's saying she wants to do what "the house" wants. She's such an interesting HoH.

...that was sarcastic, right?

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, zorak said:

Sam and Nick really seem to think that they can convince everyone to keep Sam if they pretend like they're not working together.

Well the Six Shitters have already decided Nicole has to go. For ... reasons? 

But ultimately it won't matter what anyone says. Christie will go to the DR, a decision will manifest itself for "the house," and everyone will follow along.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, zorak said:

Nick won veto!

Small victories.

Christie was determined he had to go, so I'm happier than I should be.

Did Holly just say dealing with Nick is like being in an abusive relationship?  SMH

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

Well the Six Shitters have already decided Nicole has to go. For ... reasons? 

Christie is up in HOH basically nixing the idea of putting Nicole on the block.  They all seem to think it's best to stick with the original plan of putting Kat on the block.  Kat is up there, too.  They think this will make it seem like there's no way that Kat is working with them as Nick thinks.

(edited)

Operation: Lone Wolf Kat?

It's hilarious that both sides don't think the other side knows about their side or that they can cleverly disguise their side. 

By hilarious, I mean "mildly amusing" but still not good enough to really entertain me.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

I know it would never happen, but I would love so much for Christie to get super paranoid that Jackson wants her out to the point that she tells Nick she wants to use her power and he promises he will put Jackson up.  Then Christie convinces everyone that Jackson has to go and they vote him out.  Or Nick promises he will put up Jackson but then betrays Christie and puts her on the block, then goes around telling the others how he did it out of loyalty to Jackson because Christie really wanted Jackson out and then they all wake up to just how good Christie's position is, and they vote her out over Sam.  A girl can dream.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

It's hilarious that both sides don't think the other side knows about their side or that they can cleverly disguise their side. 

And they are being SO OBVIOUS about their alliances.  They aren't even trying to hide the fact that they are all meeting in the HOH.  What's even worse though is the non alliance members are too stupid to put it all together.

• Love 6

Holly is likening a person's love of dogs to a love of Tommy.  She said it's like how if she meets someone who doesn't like dogs, she just can be with that person.  She said, "It's like if anyone ever didn't like Tommy, you'd just know you can't trust them."

• LOL 2

I really wonder if the DR "manifested" its wishes to Christie that Sam really really wants to see his family and it's a really bad look for the house to deny him that wish AND treat him like crap, so with all the other controversies it might be best for the 6 Shitters to do the right thing and give Sam his wish.

• Love 1
(edited)
24 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

What was the comp?

It sounds like it was a version of the spelling comp.   I heard Nick asking about  Steve using "trombonists."

Edited by vb68
1 minute ago, Cutty said:

I’m fine with this result. Sam can go. He’s painful to watch play the game. Just completely hapless. 

I was just thinking the same thing. Sam was knowingly the 9th person in an 8 person alliance. He called a full house meeting to distance himself from Nick and Bella - stupid. He's all about the hate Jess train -which other people aren't really fully on. He needs to go home and be with his family.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, vb68 said:

It sounds like it was a version of the spelling comp.   I heard Nick asking about  Steve using "trombonists."

Boo. It's not fair to have a spelling comp and not have Analyse playing in it. She might have finally dethroned "technotronics" and "caltoru" as the best worst answers.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I don't really have an issue with Sam going. The problem with this season is I don't have an issue with ANY of these people going. I'm not invested in anyone except for maybe Jack/Son -- I hate both of them. But otherwise this cast is just dull, uninteresting, inert. 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Growsonwalls said:

I don't really have an issue with Sam going. The problem with this season is I don't have an issue with ANY of these people going. I'm not invested in anyone except for maybe Jack/Son -- I hate both of them. But otherwise this cast is just dull, uninteresting, inert. 

You’re right. There’s no one I am even rooting for. I guess Nicole a little but she’s ultimately hopeless. 

The most damming thing you can say about this cast is just that they are...boring. Just wholly uninteresting people. The most compelling thing is Jackson’s neurosis and mental stability. 

• Love 7
59 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Thanks to Wiki I was reminded that BB8’s Daniele and Amber were flown to NYC to be contestants on the game show The Power of 10. Amber won $1000 and Daniele didn’t win anything.

I do think I might be on to something with this Love Island field trip possibility. Wouldn’t it be hilarious if Kat got to go and Brett was there? 

Brett isn't there.  And, again, no they are not sending the 3 HGs out of the House for at least 3 days of round trip/visit travel of over 10,000 miles and spend thousands of dollars for their airplane tickets plus their minder.  And chances are these bozos don't even have passports so they couldn't board an international flight anyway.

IF this had anything to do with "Lust" Island at all they would be sent to some isolated room somewhere to watch an episode on TV while eating popcorn and making over the top positive reactions to that crapfest at most.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Boo. It's not fair to have a spelling comp and not have Analyse playing in it. She might have finally dethroned "technotronics" and "caltoru" as the best worst answers.  

Jeff the Whitewashed Homophobe is an asshole supreme, but NOTHING will ever beat the masterwork of "technotronics."*

*I just felt compelled to revisit the oeuvre of the actual Technotronic with a "Move This" and "Pump Up the Jam" one-two punch.... and was more entertained in those ten minutes than I've been in a week's worth of BBAD.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Dewey Decimate said:

Jeff the Whitewashed Homophobe is an asshole supreme, but NOTHING will ever beat the masterwork of "technotronics."*

*I just felt compelled to revisit the oeuvre of the actual Technotronic with a "Move This" and "Pump Up the Jam" one-two punch.... and was more entertained in those ten minutes than I've been in a week's worth of BBAD.

What was funnier was him talking on the feeds about how he busted his ass finding those letters to spell that big badass non-word.

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • LOL 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, green said:

Grodner wouldn't spring for a non-stop car ride to say San Diego let alone a flight anywhere let alone to Fiji.

Remember in S2 when BB actually thought that someone may give up the chance at HOH and potentially 500k at F4 for a trip to Santa Barbara?

Will was basically like "lol that's down the road. nothnx."

This cast isn't even worth a trip to Santa Barbara.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
43 minutes ago, zorak said:

Holly is likening a person's love of dogs to a love of Tommy.  She said it's like how if she meets someone who doesn't like dogs, she just can be with that person.  She said, "It's like if anyone ever didn't like Tommy, you'd just know you can't trust them."

I guess there are going to be a lot of people Holly will not trust then.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Analyse is up in the HOH with Holly.  She seems to be pushing for Holly to put up Nicole and keep Sam.  Analyse says she really trusts Sam.  Holly says she can't see him rolling over on his back and doing what they want.  They both say they don't trust Nick.

Analyse:  "Do whatever you think is best for your game."

Holly:  "I don't know what's best for my game."

• LOL 4
On 7/23/2019 at 12:13 AM, Nashville said:

Apparently none of these idjuts has ever encountered a junebug before.  🙄

I spent half my life in SoCal and never did, either.  I have no idea how one got within the same Time Zone as the House.

Now, I'm spending my first summer in SoCar instead, and when I first heard the junebugs they creeped the hell out of me.  Sounds like locusts with phasers, I swear.  Given that almost nobody in the house is from the Deep South or the Ohio Valley, I'm not surprised the HGs were spun.

(Tennessean Jackson should have recognized the junebug, of course, but I don't think he was present for the freakout.  And besides, if he was there, he probably would have tried to eat it.)

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
(edited)

Kat’s  makeup is so odd. It’s like an almost white foundation—not the same as her body at all. She looks like a kabuki person. 

Also it’s annoying me too that none of the HN have mentioned Jackson cheating. ( (At least not that I’ve seen or heard). They should get to cheat too. 

And I see they let the Poison Ivies shower. Stupid punishment. 

Edited by Tdoc72
  • Love 4
(edited)
44 minutes ago, zorak said:

Thanks to Cliff and Analyse's conversation a few minutes ago, I have now learned about something that I'd never even heard of:  mutton busting.

I was actually afraid to hit that link, in case it was a euphemism for something that would make me want to brainwash myself. But then I figured it was Analyse and Cliff so it would probably be fine. And it was. 

12 minutes ago, Halting Hex said:

Now, I'm spending my first summer in SoCar instead, and when I first heard the junebugs they creeped the hell out of me.  Sounds like locusts with phasers, I swear. 

Here in Eastern Canada we have June bugs every July (?) and every July my grown daughters live in fear of them, despite knowing they're harmless. They're terrified they'll dive bomb them and get stuck in their hair. It's not inherited because I just don't care. They are pretty massive though. 

4 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

And I see they let the Poison Ivies shower. Stupid punishment

I thought that was forbidden. (The sentence 'They let the Poison Ivies shower' cracked me up. BB makes us say the weirdest things.) 

Edited by Melina22
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

I thought that was forbidden. 

Me too. But they let them shower. And they weren’t allowed to talk game until they got their spots painted back on. 💁🏻

• LOL 1
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

And I see they let the Poison Ivies shower. Stupid punishment. 

Did Christie go throw a fit in the DR? They know it worked for Son. Hell as much as I can't stand her, I probably would had done that myself.

I know Tommy could have too, but he's so deep into his "love" for everybody and everything that I can't see him breaking from that. "I demand a shower! Now give me a hug! Love you!!"  

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

We have now reached the point we do every summer, where I start wishing the BB voice would take to randomly cursing out the HGs.

"Nick, please reattach your microphone…you motherfucker!!" 

That sort of thing. 

(They never do it, though.  Sigh.)

• LOL 17