Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, PhoneCop said:

Hey, fellow Gen-Xers—you know how we're so old that some of our teachers were still giving us mimeographed handouts? Did the kids in your class openly huff the ink fumes from those or was it just the degenerates at my elementary school?)

Ha! I'm so old that I WAS a teacher giving out mimeographed handouts. Granted I was very young at the time (only 19 believe it or not, although not in a one-roomed schoolhouse) and obviously I huffed the wonderful fumes before giving the papers to my students. Why else would I have gone to all that trouble?

Good times, good times. Enough nostalgia. Now I have to get up and find someone to lace up my stays. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 19
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, PhoneCop said:

As an '80s kid, I Just Said No to correction fluid.

But not markers right? Because that would be insane. (Black is my favourite. I mean, was.) 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, ilovebeaarthur said:
7 hours ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Via Jokers'...

I think we found the cause of Holly’s rash. Ew. 

What in the bluedilly balls?  WTF is he doing that for?

• LOL 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Jessica is campaigning to Holly in the HoH room.

It's about as Jessica-ish as you're imagining. 

Have Nots ended early because Jackson is a whiny little baby! Yay! 

They switched from Jessica trying to talk game to Analyse trying to talk game.

Analyse: "Okay but like, whatever. I mean, whatever. Oh, I already said that."

Now see, it’s moments like this where PrTm makes you really FEEL the lack of an eyeroll emoji option.  🙄🙄🙄

ETA: Fortunately I keep a stock of my own for just such occasions....

Edited by Nashville
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

My useless question for the day. 

Will  HollyBeth show any sign of actually being an HOH and thinking for herself?  Even if it is just whether or not she showers alone. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Ellee said:

Is this the type of eye roll needed?

Now give us a "Yuck! Gross!" emoji, because that's the one I'm feeling the lack of the most this season.

I've been settling for the crying emoji, but then it seems like I'm constantly sad, as opposed to constantly disgusted, which is what I usually am. 

Edited by Melina22
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

Snackson just walked into the HOH room where 3 of them are sleeping carrying a big tray of something for breakfast.  But then he actually turned the lights on and they were not happy.  He said it's almost time anyway for BB to wake them up, "It's almost 9."  No, it's not.  It's like 8:20 BB time.   They were not overly excited that he brought them food.  He kept saying crap like, "Eat up."  Now that he left Analsye said, "He's so amazing." Gag. 

breakfast.png

Christie:  "It's not even like he has to do this.  He's safe."  Yes, well I think he really wants people to think he's a great guy when that couldn't be further from the truth.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

Now that [Jackson] left Analsye said, "He's so amazing." Gag. 

But then again, Jackson hasn’t fucked Anal yet; Holly and Kat should take a step back and give Anal her shot, so that she too can join the ever-swelling ranks of the I Fucked Jackson Michie  And Hate Him Now Club.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christie: "People in America are falling in love with Jackson right now."  That's a hard no.

I wonder if Christie is guessing this to be the case because production is giving Jackson whatever he wants, e.g. ending HN early, stocking his favorite foods, etc.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2

Christie was talking about her range of emotions when he barged in.  It started with being pissed off at him and ended with her feeling like, "Who raised you?  You're a dream."  Now they're shouting out to his mom, thanking her for raising her amazing son.

• LOL 1

Christie is annoyed that Jack brought Cliff into the 8.  She says they only promised him 2 weeks initially and that was all that needed to happen.  She says that if they do get down to 8 like they want, Cliff will be the first to go and then he has the potential to be a bitter jury member.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christie was talking about her range of emotions when he barged in.  It started with being pissed off at him and ended with her feeling like, "Who raised you?  You're a dream."  Now they're shouting out to his mom, thanking her for raising her amazing son.

I’m praying that Christie is playing him. I actually think she’s going in for the kill and he’s her biggest target!! 🤼‍♀️

• Love 2

Oh, and FYI y’all: Jackson is NOT from Nashville originally.  Jackson is from Franklin TN - different city in a different county.  Production, unfortunately, is apparently incapable of grasping the concept that the middle third of the state of Tennessee might consist of more than just one city.  🙄

(See?  There it goes again.)

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Holly is telling Christie and Analyse that she heard Nick and Sam analyzing the HOH comp.  She's annoyed because they were saying that the comp favored people that are Holly and Analyse's size, that short people and tall people were at a disadvantage.  Christie said that people who are in danger of going on the block shouldn't be complaining about how the HOH won the comp.  I guess they also said some stuff about how Holly was holding on to the rope and not the hand grip, which wasn't right.

• Love 1

Christie says the universe doesn't reward someone who wants to win HOH just for the purpose of scheming and causing trouble.  She was talking about Nick.

• LOL 2
29 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Now give us a "Yuck! Gross!" emoji, because that's the one I'm feeling the lack of the most this season.

I've been settling for the crying emoji, but then it seems like I'm constantly sad, as opposed to constantly disgusted, which is what I usually am. 

tenor.gif

Too many to choose from again.  How's this?

Maybe for some of them, this would be better.  I don't know.

tenor.gif

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, zorak said:

She says that if they do get down to 8 like they want, Cliff will be the first to go and then he has the potential to be a bitter jury member.

Wasn't she just saying how wonderful he was, and how much integrity he had? Oh right, that was to his face. 

18 minutes ago, sphoebus31 said:

I wonder if Christie is guessing this to be the case because production is giving Jackson whatever he wants, e.g. ending HN early, stocking his favorite foods, etc.

This is such a good point. They have to guess at who's popular on the outside based on whatever clues they can dig up, in the DR, during the live broadcasts, from visiting hosts reactions during the comps, etc. I can't blame them for getting it wrong at times. It must be so frustrating. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
13 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christie says the universe doesn't reward someone who wants to win HOH just for the purpose of scheming and causing trouble.  She was talking about Nick.

Oh, and an exploding head emoji too, please. 

Thank you for the options, Ellee! I'm going to go with the green face. Vomiting poo makes me even queasier than this season. 😁

ETA. I just realized the green face is also de-fooding. Can I get one with less vomiting please? (See above remark.) I feel like we're going to be using it a lot before and during Jack's giant win. 

Edited by Melina22
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Nashville said:

No - but the whole ‘pay attention because you’re about to see this season’s pecking order’ thingie was SOOO common back in the days when the Giant Cheese Wheel O’ Keys was still in play, you’re likely to have problems pinning it down to any one season.  Revelation (and manipulation) of such was pretty much common practice by around BB4 / BB5.

I’m a lurker popping up to say that I really miss the thought that went into key placement. My favorite was when someone was made to pull the key of someone they hated, like Ivette or April having to say “Janelle, you are safe.”

Also, the HOH play by play in this thread yesterday made my night. I’m on the West Coast, so I always have to decide whether or not I want to be spoiled and it was so worth it. 

• Love 14
7 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

Oh, and an exploding head emoji too, please. 

Thank you for the options, Ellee! I'm going to go with the green face. Vomiting poo makes me even queasier than this season. 😁

I think I can get rid of the others.   This one sums it up in one emoji I think. Or is it just me and my mood today?

giphy.gif

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Oh, and FYI y’all: Jackson is NOT from Nashville originally.  Jackson is from Franklin TN - different city in a different county.  Production, unfortunately, is apparently incapable of grasping the concept that the middle third of the state of Tennessee might consist of more than just one city.  🙄

(See?  There it goes again.)

It's so precious how you think they have any idea Tennessee has more than one city, period. Or is large enough to have a "middle."

11 minutes ago, zorak said:

Analyse just now:  "I suck at math."  What a shock.

I think I'm gonna have a heart attack and DIE, from that surprise. [/Iago]

Hey Holly, I'll defend you from all mentions of Beth going forward, if you nominate someone interesting. First choice: CHRISTIE.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, Ellee said:

My day sucks so far and that might just be the best laugh I get all day. 

I'm sorry. I hope your day improves. In the meantime, you've made us all laugh, so it's not a total loss, right? 

• Love 4

Holly is asking the girls in the HOH bed if it's disrespectful to ask Sam if he wants to go this week or next.  Christie says it would be really considerate to ask him that because he wants to see his family.

• LOL 1

Christie made some comment about how Sam is cocky and then they all started talking about it.  The cockiness of Jackson and Jack doesn't seem to bother them so is this another case of it's ok to do it as long as your part of the in crowd, but if you're not, how dare you?  Kind of like Nick remarking that Christie is allowed to talk to everyone but when Nick and Bella do it, it's shady.

• Love 17

I really hate watching these 4 lay there acting like cocky bitches and yet here I am. Why do I hate myself?

It's embarrassing watching Kat sit there thinking she's something when none of them give one shit about her and would drop her so fast.

• Love 6
33 minutes ago, Ellee said:

@Nashville  That one deserves so much more than a laugh emoji.  I thank you, thank you, thank you. 

My day sucks so far and that might just be the best laugh I get all day. 

Glad to be of service.

9 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

Given that she should have been taught proper hygiene ~20 years ago, I'd say it is most definitely not too soon. #tartparts

Should that be #tartparts - or #tartyparty - or would the two be interchangeable...?

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, zorak said:

Holly is asking the girls in the HOH bed if it's disrespectful to ask Sam if he wants to go this week or next.  Christie says it would be really considerate to ask him that because he wants to see his family.

10 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christie made some comment about how Sam is cocky and then they all started talking about it.  The cockiness of Jackson and Jack doesn't seem to bother them so is this another case of it's ok to do it as long as your part of the in crowd, but if you're not, how dare you?  Kind of like Nick remarking that Christie is allowed to talk to everyone but when Nick and Bella do it, it's shady.

Those two back to back quotes from the same group of people / conversation, are truly amazing. Cannot. Stand. Christie.

3 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Glad to be of service.

Should that be #tartparts - or #tartyparty - or would the two be interchangeable...?

One would think that #tartyparty would be an oxymoron, as the tartness would cancel the possibility of the party, and yet...

• LOL 1
  • Love 3