Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Cutty said:

This flip smells like production/DR interference to me. If you've watched the show long enough you know it happens. There's very little explanation for it otherwise.

I don’t feel this is Production.  Production interference usually involves a stupid Twist or ‘questionable’ America’s Vote.

This is Christie playing the game. 

And, I have no idea why Sis could not secure her safety.  One that was 1000% a few days ago.  

For some reason Sis had so much anger towards Michie for putting her up.....and, never recovered from that.

All I kept thinking.  Sis you were so close to Holly.  Go there!  Start there!  

But, Sis stuck with Christie.  

Even now!  (BBAD) After her meltdown....Sis went to go hang out with Christie.

They are eating snacks and studying the Birds together.  🤣

If I was Sis I would be at the HOH room....trying to talk my way into staying.

If Sis.....just put some effort into her campaigning......she could stay......and, Christie will be evicted.  Deep down....they all know Christie is the huge threat between the 2.  

Sooooo, moving forward....! 💫

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, rachel1496 said:

Part of her knows the deal with Christie isn’t benefiting her at all but she’s still going along with it because she won’t ever just make her own decisions.

Well ironically she's trying to show she's making her own decision by going against Nick.  The other part of it is not going against the HOH. She knows Jackson will break a tie to get rid of Sis.

Edited by vb68
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
42 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Nick and Nicole, 100%. There's a chance she puts up Nick/Jackson, but there are no other options other than that. If she puts up Nick/Jackson and Nicole wins veto to take Nick down, Cliff will likely go up.

That's pretty much what I see Jess doing in all scenarios.

Interesting!

Jessica whispers so much during her game talks... it is hard to follow her sometimes.

Jessica never got over Nicole campaigning for Kemi instead of her.

She will never fully trust her.

On BBAD...Nicole started talking about Kemi again.....and, you could see Jessica tense up.  🤣

I hope she goes after Jackson & Holly, too.

Jackson for his 100% useless HOH.   

And, Holly because she just told us .....she is 100% playing her game with Jackson.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Well ironically she's trying to show she's making her own decision by going against Nick.  The other part of it is not going against the HOH. She knows Jackson will break a tie to get rid of Sis.

I cannot believe that I'm reading this.  Jackson....I don't like you but wake the F*CK up!  I didn't get the chance to read/see what Christie promised you to change your mind but believe me, if she wins HOH,  you will find yourself in the nomination seat.   This will come back to bite him in the ass just as bad as Marcellas not using the veto on himself.   

Insert a "stupid" emoji  please

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, S.Batts said:

I cannot believe that I'm reading this.  Jackson....I don't like you but wake the F*CK up!  I didn't get the chance to read/see what Christie promised you to change your mind but believe me, if she wins HOH,  you will find yourself in the nomination seat.   This will come back to bite him in the ass just as bad as Marcellas not using the veto on himself.   

Insert a "stupid" emoji  please

Oh yeah, I highly doubt Christie sticks to her word if she wins HOH (which is why she might throw it). But Jackson/Holly were pretty much always going to be the nominees going into this week. With keeping Christie, Jackson and Holly can pretend that Christie will honour their deal, rather than knowing that Sis would definitely put them up if she won. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Ellee said:

Hey.... maybe Jackson wants Christie to get him out.  He'd be with Kat, Sys and Jack away from the cameras. 

Would that define 'young and stupid'?

More like “young, dumb, and full of...”

...well, “shit” in this case.

• LOL 2
14 minutes ago, Nashville said:

More like “young, dumb, and full of...”

...well, “shit” in this case.

He'd be able to unload all his problems in the jury house. 

And no one ever had a problem with him wearing his Old Spice.

Where's that big eyeroll emoji? 🙄

• LOL 1
5 minutes ago, Ellee said:

He'd be able to unload all his problems in the jury house. 

And no one ever had a problem with him wearing his Old Spice.

Where's that big eyeroll emoji? 🙄

Oh he'll be "unloading" in the jury house...he'll be unloading into Kat.   🤢

• LOL 5

Nick and Nicole on the block would be worth it just for the voting alone.

I can hear it now     " I vote to evict Nick "

Julie ; " Do you mean Nick or Nicole ?

Happy birthday to  ...................

• LOL 6
36 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh yeah, I highly doubt Christie sticks to her word if she wins HOH (which is why she might throw it). But Jackson/Holly were pretty much always going to be the nominees going into this week. With keeping Christie, Jackson and Holly can pretend that Christie will honour their deal, rather than knowing that Sis would definitely put them up if she won. 

The scramble tonight to throw the HOH once Nick is eliminated will be a thing of beauty. Holly or Jess will get it simply because both of them are dying to take out Nick, thinking that it would be some kind of badge of honor to eliminate the house "controller" who has seen every single one of his allies evicted by this same group.

Bella and and now Sys leaving in the same manner...at the hands of Christie who flipped the HOH's focus with a deal for safety...should be a red flag for those who have seen this playbook before, but it's not because they are blinded by their perception that Nick actually controls something.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Slider said:

I'm telling ya'll, those hair extensions she wears are not flattering.  And at a certain point in life, you just have to realize you are too old for extensions! 

I sense Holly is decades older than what she claims to be. She has to be in her mid forties. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
Just now, Sketcher said:

Bella and and now Sys leaving in the same manner...at the hands of Christie who flipped the HOH's focus with a deal for safety...should be a red flag for those who have seen this playbook before, but it's not because they are blinded by their perception that Nick actually controls something.

Pinning it all on Nick as a master manipulator is just so damn funny. 

They've been in the house. They KNOW Nick and yet they're still buying it. Too damn funny. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 8/16/2019 at 7:58 PM, Callaphera said:

Christie: "I'd rather be on the block during his HoH than Tommy's."

Yeah but AMERICA STILL HATES YOU.

Holly to Jackson: "You looked really sexy - and your fly is down. But you looked really sexy."

OH GAG BARF. Holly is so Pathetic and Starved for Male attention 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
37 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

They've been in the house. They KNOW Nick and yet they're still buying it. Too damn funny. 

Well... to be quasi-fair, Nick has brought a fair chunk of it onto himself.  

Nick’s grip upon actual power this season has largely been tenuous at best; in a screwball sort of Courtship Dance of the Sex-Obsessed Therapist, though, Nick has repeatedly overinflated his importance in the game in a running gambit to attract alliance-ish support.  We’ve seen Nick do this countless times to Nicole, for example - telling her she wouldn’t still exist in the game if it weren’t for his “protection” without ever clarifying exactly what “protection” he’d provided, or how, or against who.

So - if (a) Nick lies himself up as a Big Target, and (b) someone is stupid enough to believe him - how is it anybody else’s fault?  😄 

Edited by Nashville
Typo
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
40 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

I sense Holly is decades older than what she claims to be. She has to be in her mid forties. 

watching the show last night, I thought she looked older, though but she was Miss Wyoming in 2012 and the oldest a contestant can be is 24.....so that would make her 31 as she claims....

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
41 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

The thing is, he's so bad at this shit that they can't believe he's that bad. There MUST be a reason he's still there, because they have wanted him gone for ages. He actually saved Jackson when that vote could have easily flipped which is why Jackson didn't put him up. Now Christie has used that action against Nick with Jackson! I mean, how manipulative of Nick to remind Jackson that he was on his side. That was just so wrong!

If Nick were REALLY a master game player he would form a secret alliance with Jess. If by some miracle Nick wins HOH, he should declare himself fully open to making deals in exchange for info, then find out where all the deals are, and take that info to the person left out of the deals...Jess. They can continue to publicly hate each other while working together. That's what a master BB player would do.

But Nick sucks at this game. He plays defense all of the time, which is why he has never actually controlled anything. And even if he WAS good, Jess is so incapable of seeing beyond her boys vs girls that she could never carry out her role.

I don't want Nick to win HOH because I think he'll just throw up Jess and Christie (maybe Holly) and Jess will go. There won't be enough scrambling in that scenario. Ideally Christie wins HOH, Nick wins POV and Christie has to break all of her deals because the universe manifests it. 

I just realized...it was Jackson who blew up the 6 because Sam said something to him that made him want to flip the vote. He is pretty impulsive, so this flip, while orchestrated by Christie, certainly is happening because Jackson is already pretty vulnerable to suggestion. Christie tag teamed with Holly to push those buttons. And looking around the house, I think only Tommy and maybe Nick are the ones who have some immunity to Christie's bullshit. Which means Christie is here to stay because no way Tommy can move directly against Christie. This was his one and only chance to take her out.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, Sarah Heart said:

I'm crushed hearing Christie is staying. Jackson is a fool, and has lost his chance to win it all.

oh, me, too....though I hope it's a blindside if happens.....so watching it dawn on Sis that her social game wasn't so great after all might be amusing.

• Love 3

Have they been on lockdown longer than usual?

Do you think it’s because:

a) The houseguests are fighting. 

b)  Flipping it back to a Christie eviction. 

c) Analyse is trying to memorize her responses to Julie’s interview tonight. 

Edited by Ellee
  • LOL 2
9 minutes ago, watch2much said:

oh, me, too....though I hope it's a blindside if happens.....so watching it dawn on Sis that her social game wasn't so great after all might be amusing.

Not a blindside...Christie and Jackson both told Anslyse she's leaving. Everyone knows.

7 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

Yes, aka the Sandra Strategy: anyone but me. 

It worked for her and she laughed her way to the bank. If it works for Nicole, great. 

17 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

Did Jackson forget that he's supposed to be PLAYING CHESS,  NOT CHECKERS???

With the Christie flip vote, it’s Candyland. I think this will be a mistake for his game. At least I hope so since I can’t stand him. 

15 hours ago, Sarah Heart said:

I'm crushed hearing Christie is staying. Jackson is a fool, and has lost his chance to win it all.

🤞🏻

• Love 5
52 minutes ago, Ellee said:

Analyse is trying to memorize her responses to Julie’s interview tonight. 

Oh I don't envy Julie tonight. That interview will be the exact opposite of Kat's five words a second one last week. Julie will earn her money this week if she can get Analyse to dig deeper than "I had a great social game, and everyone liked me."   I'm imagining a lot of blank stares at the questions with "I don't understand" and/or "That doesn't make sense". 

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 5

The only reason Jackson could benefit is that he increases his odds of staying an extra week. His deal got the  numbers moving to his side and shifted the target for next week to Nick. But yes it could definitely come back to haunt him.

Remember when Cliff backtracked and evicted Bella instead of the bigger target Jack in exchange for some safety. Everyone said why why why would he do that -- but here he is. 

• Love 1
On 8/17/2019 at 7:42 PM, Melina22 said:

I can tell Tommy isn't popular here, but has he ever directly done anything cruel or gross or mean-spirited so far? I know he's been present when other people have done those things, but has he done them personally? 

I wouldn't blame anyone for finding his manic, OTT personality hard to take, but other than that, I'm not sure why he's so unpopular. 

He was a part of the horrid Nicole Bash sesh

• Love 9

*sigh*

We're barreling towards a Christy-Tommy final two, aren't we.

Well, I guess they deserve it, in the sense that they're playing tic-tac-toe while everyone else is drawing on their own faces with permanent marker, but sheesh. 

What a drag.

• LOL 10
4 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

The only reason Jackson could benefit is that he increases his odds of staying an extra week. His deal got the  numbers moving to his side and shifted the target for next week to Nick. But yes it could definitely come back to haunt him.

Remember when Cliff backtracked and evicted Bella instead of the bigger target Jack in exchange for some safety. Everyone said why why why would he do that -- but here he is. 

I think one week at a time has worked because the big group broke up and because all of these people are willing to make deals...multiples of them, in fact. This doesn't work in other seasons where the power remained concentrated or had a tight group that was always looking out for itself by manipulating outsiders. Because the power has shifted each week with no repeat HOHs, people HAVE to be good with as many people as possible to be comfortable. This makes Cliff a power broker, especially as he's seen as carrying Nicole's vote as well.

What Cliff DID do right is make a deal with one of the tone setters of the house. Loyalty and goodness was the initial mantra out of Christie's mouth, but once her own deal making became apparent, deals to attack the bad people were acceptable. (The bad people being designated by Christie, of course). Currently Cliff's deals are acceptable because he has made them with Christie's block. But if she's in a tight spot and needs Cliff out, his willingness to submit to power will come back to haunt him.

• Love 4

Sis vs Christie right now.

Christie: I just knew 20 minutes ago....heh.

EDIT: Here come Christie's tears.

"I'm CRUSHED to be SEPARATED from YOU!! WAA!!!"

Edited by vb68
1 minute ago, Dmarie019 said:

sis just did her makeup and now she's crying in the bedroom alone

now shes with nick - i dont have audio on

I feel bad for how this’un is going to go for Anal.  Christie had Sis so tied up in knots about the value of friendship and loyalty in this game that Sis was about ready to throw her own game in the shitter for Christie’s benefit.  Now that their positions are reversed, though, I doubt Sis will see much in the way of reciprocal consideration.  Maybe a “Sucks to be you” - maybe.  😞

• Love 4

I know Sis is on the jury, but I hope Julie slyly drops the bomb that Christie did campaign against her no matter what Christie says.

Sis just screamed at Jackson that she fucking hates him.

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Sis vs Christie right now.

Christie: I just knew 20 minutes ago....heh.

EDIT: Here come Christie's tears.

"I'm CRUSHED to be SEPARATED from YOU!! WAA!!!"

...and with 100% of precincts reporting in, this year’s BB Victim of the Year Award goes to... Christie Murphy!!!  Step up on the stage, Christie, and take a bow!

(Oh, and Sis?  Nice try - but if you could just step this way, please....)

• LOL 3

Jackson is semi-ranting about Analyse being pissed that she's going home this week.

Nick:  "Whatever.  I'll probably be following right behind her (Analyse) if I don't win today."

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

ackson is semi-ranting about Analyse being pissed that she's going home this week.

Nick:  "Whatever.  I'll probably be following right behind her (Analyse) if I don't win today."

Jackson seeking solace from Nick is indeed extremely rich.

3 minutes ago, phlebas said:

I don't care who goes to the jury, but I am eager for Sis' babbling, incoherent eviction speech.

Seems like Sis will probably try to blow up Jackson's game. Maybe some other people's, too. 

Edited by vb68

Christie while Analyse is crying:  "I'm trying to think if I was given the opportunity to do this again, if I would.  'Cause this is not easy."  Way to make it all about you, Christie!

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
Just now, vb68 said:

Seems like Sis will probably blow up Jackson's game. Maybe some other people's, too. 

I definitely think she'll try to blow up Jackson's game but realistically, will she? Probably not. She doesn't give good speeches and she'll only have 30 seconds to deliver it, AND she hasn't planned anything, as far as I know. 

Eh, good riddance, Princess Sis.

LOL, Tommy's crying because he's losing his F2 goat.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Nothing like a group of people awkwardly sitting around in silence while someone cries as they put on their makeup.  Then finally Jackson told Analyse he was sorry that she hated him, etc. and he ended it by saying, "Praying for you.  One day maybe you'll be able to forgive me.  Best of luck."  Then he stood up and left.

awkward silence.png

• LOL 9
5 hours ago, Ellee said:

Lol, I can see it now.  Jack and Kat talk and once a day Jack disappears for 30 seconds with Analyse. 😁

To be fair, Jack and Analyse were regularly clocked in the shower for around 20 minutes.

Nick was the one that was done in a minute and a half. 

WHY DO I KNOW THIS?!

11 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Aww, Princess Sis is pouty that she got played.

It's probably the same reaction she has when she can't figure out the maze on the back of the Trix cereal box. 

• LOL 17