Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

21 minutes ago, Scout Finch said:

Co-worker expressing every. single. thought/feeling/yawning LOUDLY several times a day*/complaining about how everyone outside our department is incompetent/post-mortem-ing her phone calls/pounding hard enough on a computer key when something takes five seconds longer to print than she likes, that I can hear it four cubicles away.

Me, 55-year-old female, who works at an international religious charity, no less, muttering at my desk several times a day because I already have bad irritability and concentration problems that she greatly exacerbates:  "Shut. The. Fuck. Up!!"

My other greatest hit is, "Don't know, don't care," because she's always asking questions to herself out loud, such as to why an allegedly incompetent person in another department is doing this to HER. She's been spoken to about it a few times over the past 13 years and her being quiet doesn't last more than a few days. Another co-worker and I have devised solutions involving electrical shocks but unfortunately, we know that would be frowned upon by HR.

Had an interesting experience at my local grocery store yesterday, two office employees having a good old bitching session about their place of employment and didn't realize they were on speaker and were heard all over the store, fun to see all the shoppers trying to pretend they weren't hearing it, but not able to keep the smirks off their faces, even funnier to see the manager running full tilt up to the office to put a stop to it, lol.. 

I went there to get some watermellon, cause you know, powers of suggestion..., didn't buy any, too freaking expensive, now those prices were something worth bitching about!

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, LaurenlovesTV said:

Sorry if this has already been asked,  is jury house an actual house that the jury members stay in ? Similar to their current house ? 

Yes, but not on the CBS lot.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, zorak said:

If this cast really got what they deserve, it would be in a Louisiana swamp. In a shack. Gators. No plumbing. An outhouse. Bugs the size of kittens. More gators. Heat indexes in the 120 range. More gators.  And whatever the hell this is. 🐲

Edited by CringeWatcher
  • LOL 8
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, zorak said:

It’s usually a mini mansion in Los Angeles that’s rented for about a month. They have camera people but it’s not 24/7. They aren’t really allowed to talk about the game if the cameras are off though. It’s an extended vacation with less stress but it depends if you like hate/like the people you’re in jury with. 

• Useful 4
4 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

It’s usually a mini mansion in Los Angeles that’s rented for about a month. They have camera people but it’s not 24/7. They aren’t really allowed to talk about the game if the cameras are off though. It’s an extended vacation with less stress but it depends if you like hate/like the people you’re in jury with. 

Do we get to see them in the jury house ? 

• Useful 1
56 minutes ago, Ellee said:

Brussel sprouts for breakfast — I’m in. 😁

Don’t know why but I think Michie would choke in that situation. No reason to say that really. 

Someone hide all the cucumbers please.  😁

This is a very produce-intensive season! 

I hate Brussels sprouts and am meh on cucumbers, so I guess today it's watermelon for me. 

This might be a pretty dreary season of BB, but at least we'll all come out of it with an improved fibre and micronutrient intake. Thanks Jackson and Christie! 

• LOL 10
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

They aren’t really allowed to talk about the game if the cameras are off though. It’s an extended vacation with less stress but it depends if you like hate/like the people you’re in jury with. 

They obviously do talk some, though. There had to be an agreement that we never saw where they all compared notes on Paul and decided not to vote for him.

And it's certainly not less stress if you are trapped with Davonne and Paulie. I think that screaming match is still going on.

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 5

So Nick did get picked for veto. He's trying to assure Christie he'll use it on on her.

Apparently Tommy told Nick that Christie and Sis are pissed at him, and Nick is being super defensive.

I think Tommy managed to not get picked. Another example of how Tommy is playing better than Nick.

Edited by vb68
1 hour ago, LaurenlovesTV said:

Do we get to see them in the jury house ? 

Only what they choose to show us on the tv episodes.  Usually they have footage of the next evicted houseguest arriving at the jury house and showing whoever is already in the jury some footage of what led to their eviction.

• Useful 1
8 minutes ago, zorak said:

Only what they choose to show us on the tv episodes.  Usually they have footage of the next evicted houseguest arriving at the jury house and showing whoever is already in the jury some footage of what led to their eviction.

I'm exceptionally interested in this seasons jury house. The dynamics could be fascinating, as could their reactions to Julie's interviews 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Tommy is trying to tell Christie and Sis to control their anger and resentment and NOT lash out.

Christie was really going hard at NIck, saying it's highly suspect that he's not on the block. Nick was thisclose to really losing his cool.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Soooo at this point, Analyse is willing to either throw the Veto comp so Christie can win or use the Veto on Christie if Analyse wins it.

I dunno. I'm at a loss. By the end of the week, if Christie remains on the block, I expect Analyse to be courting votes for Christie to stay. I just - I dunno. It is what it is. 

BB21 really has broken me. 

This is a really dumb plan for Sis. However, I am manifesting it for one reason:  Christie managing to come off the block will make Jackson’s head https://images.app.goo.gl/gYDqr11aeDUN3uUz8

• LOL 3

I think Tommy is very diplomatically warning Christie and Sis that he'll drop them in a hot second if they don't pull it together. He actually said Jackson and Holly have their points, too. 

• Love 8

Just turned in. A huge round of "I love you's" between Christie, Sis, and Tommy.

Sis: "I love you guys sooooo much but I'm just so mad ..."

Tommy: "I love you too but I don't want you to keep digging yourself in a hole. I know Jackson doesn't want you to leave this week. But if you keep digging that hole for yourself you might leave."

Whoa. Tommy seems ready to let Christie go.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Just turned in. A huge round of "I love you's" between Christie, Sis, and Tommy.

Flashback at least half an hour. Tommy basically laid down the law as Christie (especially) and Sis were really going at Nick. 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Flashback at least half an hour. Tommy basically laid down the law as Christie (especially) and Sis were really going at Nick. 

Christie and Sis weren't being very smart--alienating the one ally they have playing veto. Not to mention the game future of whichever of them survives the week. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, sphoebus31 said:

Christie and Sis weren't being very smart--alienating the one ally they have playing veto. Not to mention the game future of whichever of them survives the week. 

They both just lack the self-awareness and game awareness to realize that Nick is laying low because he's probably the replacement nom. 

As for the Christie/Jackson thing, Christie keeps ranting about him but it's her fault that relationship became so broken. Even after the big blowout Christie could have had an "I'm sorry, emotions are running high" kind of talk and maybe Jackson wouldn't have just decided he could no longer work with Christie.

• Love 9

Tommy is now gently trying to explain to Christie why Holly is evicting Christie. Says that Jackson will always be a bigger target. Christie now on a tearful girl power thing, and Tommy said "yeah but it's kind of smart of her (Holly)."

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Tommy is now gently trying to explain to Christie why Holly is evicting Christie. Says that Jackson will always be a bigger target. Christie now on a tearful girl power thing, and Tommy said "yeah but it's kind of smart of her (Holly)."

With a dash of, and don’t fuck up analice’s game on your way out.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Ok Nick dry-humped Tommy who told him to get off him and then said "Big Brother, can I go upstairs for my meds?"

So ways people have cockblocked Nick:

1) reading the Bible

2) asking the DR for meds

3) pretending to be asleep

• LOL 9

Nick is absolutely crazy if he even tries to win this veto.  But he has this strange thing where he has to protect Sis. He promised Jack! And Sis onl;y halfheartedly  trusts him.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Analice struggling to find the correct form of “bite.”  

“Do you like your ears being bite? Bited? Bite on’d?”

I mean, I do remember her telling Jack once, "I'm not good with my words."  No shit.

• LOL 7
18 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Christie isn't wrong in pointing out that Analyse is the pawn in this situation but I think it's hilarious that she keeps making this nomination all about her, just like always. 

She always makes everything about her.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I hate watermelon (any melon, really) but I'll mentally eat some to help with the manifestations!

Me, too.  Cannot stand melons.  All melons.  But I’d eat a watermelon if it would get Christie out. 

2 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

He’s knows she is not worth keeping anymore.  He’s not stupid.  I bet he ate peanuts on purpose to keep him out of veto.  

He doesn’t want to win this.   He wants to cut her loose.  The only reason he won the veto last week was to keep his noms the same, get Christie off the block so Kat would leave.  He wanted her out so he could move into her spot with Jackson and Holly.  

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Sis: "I love you guys sooooo much but I'm just so mad ..."

Tommy: "I love you too but I don't want you to keep digging yourself in a hole. I know Jackson doesn't want you to leave this week. But if you keep digging that hole for yourself you might leave."

In the first episode, when Tommy and Christie saw each other,   There was some talk of putting the past behind them, no hard feelings, etc.   I got the impression that the relationship between Christie and Tommy's aunt didn't end well, and that Christie thought Tommy might harbor bad feelings toward her.  They have been close ever since, but I wonder, if Tommy has had a change of heart after having to live with Christie's hysterics 24/7.  And then loyalty to family kicked in and he is OVER his best-pals thing with Christie. 

Yes, Tommy claims to love her "to death", but he loves EVERYONE in the house. His task now is to cut Christie loose, get her evicted, without ever losing HER loyalty to him.  He's walking a tightrope.  If he can do this, he might end up winning.   (But I still want Nicole to win)

• Useful 4
  • Love 11
6 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

I bet he ate peanuts on purpose to keep him out of veto.  

I didn't even think of that....wow. That's Dan Gheesling-level game playing.

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, Machiabelly said:

Tommy better be careful in how he lets Christie leave. I think he is toast if she gets pissy and tells everyone that they knew each other.

If she is out, it doesn't hurt her game any more.

I don’t see it hurting his either.  If she tells those on the jury, they will be angry at first and then cool off.   If she spills before she leaves, it might hurt his game if next week is a double eviction.  Otherwise, he will talk everyone down.   There is no doubt he’d vote Christie out to show his loyalty to the house. 

Honestly, if she’s voted out, I don’t see her saying anything. She would influence the jury to vote for him to win if he made it to the end.  Telling their connection would make that impossible.   

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

If she spills before she leaves, it might hurt his game if next week is a double eviction.

I think they would have already announced it if there was going to be a double eviction next week.

I think Tommy only risked Christie's ire if he won veto and then didn't use it. He avoided that scenario (and the theory that he ate the peanuts on purpose is brilliant if that's true). I don't think she'll burn him on the way out the door. She already knows she's disliked, and she has to know how bad that would look. 

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, CringeWatcher said:

Who are y’all most surprised to see still in the house, Jess, Nicole, or cliff? I thought they all had early boot tattooed on their foreheads. 

I think we're still at a point where a lot of dead weight is carried. Heck, I could see someone like Jess or Cliff even being carried to top three!

In other words, if Tommy is playing an Andy Herron game, then they really are the perfect Spencer and GinaMarie for him. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 6

Yeah, while I enjoyed tommy calling Christie on her shit, albeit with the kindest of kid gloves, earlier today, I think that’s about as much entertainment as he’s ever going to bring, unless you count watching him try to avoid nick the humpster. I still hope he manages to find his way to the block and the rest of them realize that unless he’s checked, he actually is going to win this shitshow. As much as I dislike Christie, at least she brings the entertainment. I dislike tommy just as much if not more. The constant “I love you”s and that smarmy smile are just 🤮🤮🤮, and he sucks the life right outta what ever feed he’s on. By “life,” of course, I mean my own personal entertainment. I realize there’s a snowball’s chance in hell of my wishes coming true here, but I’m still 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

I still hope [Tommy] manages to find his way to the block and the rest of them realize that unless he’s checked, he actually is going to win this shitshow.

I definitely think Tommy is the only one who clearly sees all the relationships and fault lines, and therefore can maneuver them the best. So I agree he's looking more and more like the winner unless someone jumps up and stops him. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, vb68 said:

And it's certainly not less stress if you are trapped with Davonne and Paulie. I think that screaming match is still going on.

They actually like each other now. It's unsettling.

5 hours ago, vb68 said:

I think Tommy managed to not get picked. Another example of how Tommy is playing better than Nick.

Tommy is obviously playing 1000 times better than Nick, but him not getting picked has nothing to do with it. That's just luck, no?

4 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Oh yea. I watched about a half hour or so of the feeds before they went down for veto and he seems a bit wary today. I think he's ready for Christie to go but also contemplating how it'll affect his game. And probably worrying about how he can navigate her so that she doesn't get mad at him and spill.

2 hours ago, vb68 said:

I didn't even think of that....wow. That's Dan Gheesling-level game playing.

Is there reason to believe Tommy was told he couldn't play because of the allergy thing or are people just speculating?

7 hours ago, CringeWatcher said:

Who are y’all most surprised to see still in the house, Jess, Nicole, or cliff? I thought they all had early boot tattooed on their foreheads. 

I'm much more surprised Nick has lasted this long!

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Tommy is obviously playing 1000 times better than Nick, but him not getting picked has nothing to do with it. That's just luck, no?

I honestly thought Tommy somehow convinced both Christie and Sis not to pick him for Houseguest Choice.

But I have no idea if he deliberately used the peanuts or not. I'm sure that's just speculation. 

1 minute ago, zorak said:

Jackson won veto!

Bye Bye Christie, it's been swell.   Not really, but bye anyway.

Are the tears already flowing?

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Christie came into the RV room where Analyse is and said that she's looking forward to going to jury.  She's upset that Tommy and Holly were running around the house ripping their clothes off Baywatch style or something.  Then Tommy came in.  Christie said nothing to him and just walked out of the room.  Analyse told him she thought it was insensitive of him to be laughing and joking around right now.  He apologized.

• LOL 2