Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, zoltana said:

Just popping in to say that I cannot hear Sam without hearing Charlie Day yelling anything .

Why did you have to put that in my head?😄

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, zenithwit said:

At least we can sleep at night knowing some day Jack will watch back this episode and realize that no one in audience reacted to his schtick.

Including Julie. She wasn’t having any of it. She joked with some of the others, but ignored Jack. Good for her.

8 minutes ago, zoltana said:

Just popping in to say that I cannot hear Sam without hearing Charlie Day yelling anything .

Nailed it! 

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, KootieTaw said:

It’s right up there with being “Here for right reasons” on The Bachelor/Bachelorette 

🤣🤣🤣

Delayed thought to say that I'm re-watching BB10 (you know, a good season) and I swear that in one, single, solitary DR session, Jessie used (aka: mangled) at least three different cliches.

"I could care less."

"From toe to head."

"I'm not here to make friends."

Like, okay Jade from ANTM S6, with that last one.

• LOL 2

I'm dying watching/listening to this live feed leak of Christie's voice coming from the boat room, yelling about how clearly Holly and Kat (and possibly Jackson) know each other. WHILE SHE AND TOMMY ARE IN THAT ROOM. 

BIIIITCH. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 7

Here's a link to the leak that doesn't require downloading anything.

I just started watching it so there's nothing to summarize much except for Jack saying that one of the guys told him that Holly and Kat knew each other before going into the house and if that's true, he is OUT!

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
Just now, Scout Finch said:

<snip>

I just started watching it so there's nothing to summarize much except for Jack saying that one of the guys told him that Holly and Kat knew each other before going into the house and if that's true, he is OUT!

I'm 19 minutes in. There's no boat room footage but they're yelling loud enough to be heard over the hall mics and the outsiders are all in the kitchen laughing. It's amazing, even without the boat room footage. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Scout Finch said:

To be a fly on the wall when he finds out Christi and Tommy know each other...

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
35 minutes ago, missyb said:

And Kat responded she is not the one being called into the DR for what she says on the feeds.

does yours have sound ? 

I downloaded it and it plays but has no sound. 😞   I tried to see if I could figure out what was up with it, but finally just gave up. Boo.

2 minutes ago, LuvizBlind said:

I downloaded it and it plays but has no sound. 😞   I tried to see if I could figure out what was up with it, but finally just gave up. Boo.

I had to download the player and it works. But it is also posted above.

• Love 1

So, maybe old news but on BBAD Tommy talking to Jess.

I guess their Alliance was blown up.  Jess says, we knew there was a 6.  What really hurt us was that the people outside the 6 were treated badly.  That hurt.

Tommy was playing dumb.  I was part of it. I admit that.  But, most of the stuff from the ‘unseen’ blowup) that was said.....I didn’t even know about that.

Then Tommy kept lying. I am glad The 6 were exposed. From now on....I am just going to play my own game.  This is the good thing about it. 

Then Tommy said....I am not going to play with THEM anymore. 🧐

Funny....it is like they are speaking in ‘codes’......I wonder why?

They swapped to Jack for a second who is in bed claiming he feels bad. 

It is coming together. Analyse talks more about it.  They did tried to switch the vote. 

They (they..who?) wanted to keep Sam.

But, they could not since Holly nominated Kat.  And, obviously, they are not ready to let Kat go. 

So, Kat and Holly are playing together.

If It was Jackson wanting Kat gone......then...ummmm...interesting!  Choices!

Jack is talking!  And, crying! 

Is the Jack Bromance over?????

ooooooh!  Tommy is happy....right there hugging and kissing Jack!  😂

And, Nick likes Tommy. Nick should just come out as Bi.

Wonder if Homeless Bella is at Nick’s mom watching all this flirting Nick does with Tommy? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Scout Finch said:

Thanks for posting this!  Gonna watch right after BBAD is over. 

Jess and Cliff talked a little game!

About the Have Not situation.  If Jess has to pick.  

They didn’t want ‘Alliances’ in the Have Not Room together conspiring.  

Cliff volunteered be a Have Not to spy.....and, make sure they could not use the HN Room to scheme. 😂

Then they went by first comp eliminations count.....and, Jackson’s name came up for HN. 😂 (with Analyse)

Wow! Jack is really sad.  He keeps saying.....he made a bad decision.

He feels like a bad friend.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

On that leak, about 50:00 Tommy crying, did you know her ??? OMG.  The two biggest liars in the house. Christie and Tommy. Their houseguests will be so pissed thinking they were laughing behind everyones back.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

From the live feed leak,

Nicole: "What's ridiculous is that the live show is-"
Kat: "No, what's ridiculous is that I don't have any cute heels - oh, fuck! I forgot to pack my suitcase."

No matter what, Kat is gold. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

From the live feed leak, to Tommy about how all this fighting technically has nothing to do with Sam but came from his information,

Sam: "I just started the fire and then backed up and now there's a forest fire. And it has nothing to do with me. I'm not a fire fighter. I'm not here to manage and do damage control."

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, missyb said:

Tommy is so anti Cliff. He really wants to paint a huge target on him. Sis will be his little helper.

I love seeing Cliff shut Tommy down the second he mis-quoted him. 

Cliff: "I never said that..."

Tommy: "You just said that...am I crazy?"

Cliff: "Yes..." 

Gold! 

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Loves2Dance said:

I think if there was another hour, maybe two hours, before the fall out Sam may have had time to actually get the vote switched based off the 80 minute satellite feed. 

I laughed when Christie came storming out of the boat room saying that whoever Jackson wants to keep is who she's going to vote out. I honestly think it was thatclose. We almost lost Kat but man, I gotta admit, Sam playing it perfectly. 

Just now, BK1978 said:

Has there always been two diary rooms?  Or is this something new?

It started with CBB2. I think the upstairs DR is the med/pill/therapy DR and the downstairs one is the traditional answer questions DR. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Tdoc72 said:

Where is Jackson?  He hasn’t been on BBAD at all. 

The feeds have been off of Jackson since they came back, minus a few quick glimpses and when he appeared for Jessica's HoH reveal. 

1 minute ago, Tdoc72 said:

Also what is Jack covering w/ the bandage?  Is it a naughty tattoo or an actual injury?

Sadly it's not the lyrics to Boyz II Men's A Song for Mama. It's the Chicago Bulls logo that he has tattooed on him. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5

Well, at least Jess’s HOH Room reveal saved the episode.

It was nice seeing everyone together.

I was watching it at the same time with the Leaked Feeds.

Jackson was there but the show ended.......so, I will have to wait and see how he rejoins the house.

I am still not sure what happened (100%).....but, they were pretty boring. Somehow I didn’t see Christy in this blow-up.  I did FFW thru the Feeds, though.

The funniest part is when Nicole asks Kat which were they are all going.......bc, she doesn’t want to be out of the loop! WTF???! 😂

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Here's a nice rundown on r/BigBrother of the feed leak, if you don't want to watch all 80 minutes or can't hear the shouting well:
https://www.reddit.com/r/BigBrother/comments/cl0ua3/heres_what_happened_when_the_feeds_went_down/

Thank you! I will read tomorrow and get all caught up.

The Feeds became a drag because I know Tommy is lying and faux pearl clutching about .....The Trio knowing each other.

I could not take it anymore!  Then Analyse right there with him. Ummm, noooo! 

And, we also know that Kat and Holly are nowhere that tight....at least coming into the house.  Unlike Tommy and Christie.

Jessica should put up Jack and Christie.  Let the power play out.  I don’t care who goes up as long as it is not Cliff.

I do not think she will pick Holly, Kat or Jackson (on the girls request)....since they haven’t mess with her On the Block.

So, that can be 3 votes...plus, Nicole and Cliff......to take out a 6 Shooter.

Jess needs to take advantage while they are still fighting. 🤣

• Love 2

Then, at the end of the leak, it cuts to pre-show Julie Chen stating the obvious about how there's just been a major "shitstorm" (her words!). Then the audio goes out and we get to watch the hairstylist rearranging tiny bits of hair over and over and over again.

• LOL 5

Analyse: "You don't understand. If I have to eat slop, I'm going to be so mean. I'm going to be soooo mean."

As opposed to normally, which Kat, Nicole, and Cliff are bitching about to HoH Jessica upstairs right now? 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

Ah, there's the Jessica we all know and don't like.

Jessica doesn't think that Jackson is disrespectful to women but she does think he's aggressive. The thing is, if you're a woman not used to that level of aggression, of course you're going to be offended. The unspoken bit in there being that if you're used to aggressive assholes, you just brush it off because it's been three days since he worked out and he can't be responsible for the amount of unused testosterone running through his veins, turning him into an aggro monster. 

Thanks, Jess. For awhile there I forgot about your weird and outdated views on men and women female empowerment platform. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 9

It sounds like Jessica is leaning towards a Jack/Jackson nomination (Jack being the actual target but publicly saying that Jackson is the target) with an Analyse or Tommy back-up. 

WHAT. DON'T DO THIS TO ME, JESS. DON'T GIVE ME HOPE. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

And JESS is HOH? Hoo boy. How much longer does Christie have her power?

This HoH reign (Jessica’s) is Christie’s last opportunity to exercise her Panic Power; if she does not change this week’s PoV to a DPoV, then her Power is retired unused.

2 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Here's a nice rundown on r/BigBrother of the feed leak, if you don't want to watch all 80 minutes or can't hear the shouting well:
https://www.reddit.com/r/BigBrother/comments/cl0ua3/heres_what_happened_when_the_feeds_went_down/

Thank the hell outta both of you, @Scout Finch and @Callaphera.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Ah, there's the Jessica we all know and don't like.

Jessica doesn't think that Jackson is disrespectful to women but she does think he's aggressive. The thing is, if you're a woman not used to that level of aggression, of course you're going to be offended. The unspoken bit in there being that if you're used to aggressive assholes, you just brush it off because it's been three days since he worked out and he can't be responsible for the amount of unused testosterone running through his veins, turning him into an aggro monster. 

Thanks, Jess. For awhile there I forgot about your weird and outdated views on men and women female empowerment platform. 

Jessica is like a more normal Aunt Sam. She definitely feels like men are entitled to a kind of behavior and women aren’t. 

Speaking of women who need to grow a pair: 

Edited by Growsonwalls
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Thanks.  I did view the video and couldn't hear diddly inside that damn room the first half hour so much appreciated.

I especially love the very last part of the transcript:

Kat tells Jess that she's getting evicted. Jackson is yelling in the background. Kat then tells Nicole and Sam that she hopes that they keep her. Nicole to Kat: "This is ridiculous... and before the live show starts." Kat: "No, what's really ridiculous is I don't have any cute heels... Oh fuck, I need to pack. By the way, I should have never volunteered to go up as a pawn"

Ya think?  LOL!!

Edited by green
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

That 80 minute leak is oddly satisfying. It's nice to see what actually went down and knowing that we have all of the information as to what went down, rather than just the edits. Also, I learned that there's such a thing as satellite feeds!

So, Jack being the target sounds absolutely lovely. I am totally fine with another week of Jackson vs Christie, especially if both of them get sent on the Field Trip next week (or even one of them). I hope Jack actually goes; it's just a shame it couldn't have happened before jury started.

It does sound like Nicole, Cliff, Jess, and Kat have formed their official group of Cliff's Angels, and it seems to be legit. It's a shame Nick is such a dumbass, or else I'd be rooting for him to be part of that group. 

There's still time for things to get messed up, but it looks like Jess will be the one to take an actual shot at the Six Shooters. Not that it isn't an easy move NOW, since that alliance has blown up.

It also sounds like some have caught on to Tommy, which makes me giddy (but Christie will likely be the first out of the two).

• Love 11

Ok I’ve got coffee now so I’m going to try again to watch this video. I made it through about 15 minutes before and I’m torn. Less than one minute in and jack says the second he learned that Kat and Holly know each other, he’s OUT. He says this to anal and to Christie. Fucking Christie. I had to stop it on my first attempt when I heard Christie screaming in her hideous voice about the two girls knowing each other before. 

Let me say very clearly that I do not like Jackson as a human being. He clearly has issues and, well, he’s a major asshole. That being said, he’s entertaining to me. And if holly and Kat want to put up with his misogynistic crap, that’s on them. And it’s still unclear, to me anyway, the true extent of holly and kat’s relationship before coming on the show. But what we *do* know, 100%, is that Christie and tommy in fact did have a close relationship of some kind, BEFORE COMING ON THE SHOW. So for Christie, fucking CHRISTIE, to be leading the charge against Kat-holly-jackson because of a prior relationship is reaching Paul levels of “I can’t” for me. Production knows about Christie and tommy. We know about Christie and tommy. I need jack to find out about Christie and tommy.     

• Love 14
22 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It does sound like Nicole, Cliff, Jess, and Kat have formed their official group of Cliff's Angels, and it seems to be legit.

But doesn't Kat runteldat to the other side?  I wish CA would consist of Cliff/Nicole/Jess, as they have always been the outsiders.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Callaphera said:

It sounds like Jessica is leaning towards a Jack/Jackson nomination (Jack being the actual target but publicly saying that Jackson is the target) with an Analyse or Tommy back-up. 

WHAT. DON'T DO THIS TO ME, JESS. DON'T GIVE ME HOPE. 

The fact that Jessica, fucking Jessica!, might actually make the best noms of the season is honestly amazing and perfect and I love it.

2 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Speaking of women who need to grow a pair: 

Holly is embarrassing. Like have some self respect. It's sad.

I can't decide if I wanna watch that feed leak or not. 80 minutes is a lot lol. I'll probably just wait for the 'edited down to 10 minutes' clip on the show.

• Love 13
9 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

The fact that Jessica, fucking Jessica!, might actually make the best noms of the season is honestly amazing and perfect and I love it.

Cliff also made the best noms of the season but Christie's power made it a kamikaze mission to see it through.  At this point, Jess has nothing to lose but we'll have to see if she realizes that.

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'll probably just wait for the 'edited down to 10 minutes' clip on the show.

Ask the universe to ensure that the edited version includes the part with an enraged Jackson brushing his teeth with the force of 1,000 jackhammers. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 14