Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

You know what? I've changed my mind and think Kat needs to go. She is not going to be a fun paranoid, I'm going to begin to worry she would self-harm after Production talked her out of leaving, like I think Sam came close to doing last season. 

• Love 2

Sam was laughing and joking with Cliff about using Cliff's son's birthday was part of his reasoning to use the Veto on him.

Move over, Rockstar's daughter, we have a new summer birthday to celebrate!

I can't remember what day Veto meetings are - Sunday? Do we really have to wait that long for the impending Kat meltdown?

• LOL 1

Meanwhile, Jack's still creating an alliance of five.

I think he's now trying with Cliff. This will be his second five person alliance in the last couple of hours. 

Oh man, Jack may be entertaining to watch. You thought Devin creating a 16 person alliance was bad.

You haven't seen Jack creating five different five person alliances....in a house of FIFTEEN. 

• LOL 7
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Meanwhile, Jack's still creating an alliance of five.

I think he's now trying with Cliff. This will be his second five person alliance in the last couple of hours. 

Oh man, Jack may be entertaining to watch. You thought Devin creating a 16 person alliance was bad.

You haven't seen Jack creating five different five person alliances....in a house of FIFTEEN. 

I think Jack has invited everyone except Ovi into a five person alliance with him. And maybe Kemi but she's not long for this game.

• Love 2

Kat is telling Jess that she knows that Christie is not putting Jess up.  Jess talks of a Kemi vs Kat scenario and seems to think Kat would stay.  Then Kat said, “ I also want to go home and see my friends.”  Five seconds later she said she hopes she’s making her friends and family proud.  

Also, I just have to say that aside from people sleeping all day, there is nothing more boring for me than watching them all work out.  And there’s a mass work out session happening right now.

I was going to pick on Holly's horrible plank position with her ass up in the air but then I saw Bella jerking herself up to do the sit-ups and wow, someone's gonna hurt themselves this season. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Dear Jessica,

You have been blessed by the Boobage Fairy. You got jugs, girl. Bazingas. Your breasts are very large. If you're going to jog in place, please consider wearing a very structured sports bra. Or three. I'm afraid that you're going to give yourself a black eye.

Love,
Me

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

#CookieGate continued:

So it turns out that Ovi not only uses all of Jack's eggs to make cookies, he doles them out only to the people he wants to, and then hides the rest in a container next to his bed. You have to ask or earn a cookie from Ovi. Sam, Nick, Nicole, and Cliff are joking about getting the container out and eating them because they're yummy apparently (the flavour of unwashed hands really adds that special something, I guess) and because they should be communal cookies. 

Okay, boot Ovi. It's one thing to use all of Jack's eggs, it's quite another to deny everyone else from scratch cookies and make them eat the dollar store Chips Ahoy I saw on the dining room table earlier today. 

• Love 9

That is some crazy ass bullshit right there. Fuck, dude. 

By the way, I really want to like Jessica but she's playing SO hard SO soon that she's making it tough for me. 

I mean, she's won jack and shit and yet she wants to act like she has some sort of leadership role. It's super confusing/disappointing.

• Love 5

While comforting a crying Kat (yes, again), Jackson was listing off the times he cried in recent history and mentioned that he cried because of the "wrongful... incident". Um, does anyone have any info about this? Because this sounds either completely juicy or completely stupid. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
13 hours ago, zorak said:

Some of the girls in one of the bedrooms were discussing more of how Ovi creeps them out.  One of them (not sure who because I don't know them well enough to know their names by face yet) was talking about how Nick could grope her (yes, she actually used the word grope) all day long and it wouldn't bother her or really any of the other guys for that matter.  But she said it's different with Ovi.  Then they were talking about how Ovi has a girlfriend.  They think it's weird that he would be so touchy feely while having a girlfriend.  Then there was talk of how it shows lack of respect and maturity on Ovi's part.  

I could be wrong but I thought John Hamm did a skit on SNL where he said, "It's not sexual harassment if he does it."  Implying that because he is so good looking women would not consider it sexual harassment.  I could be wrong about that being a skit though because I tried looking for it and I could not find it.  Maybe it was with another actor or maybe it was just a joke someone told me.

But I agree that it is not okay no matter who does it.  

2 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

One of the things that was weird about BB17 was that we had dueling clean freaks: Becky vs. the twins. The twins actually got mad when they felt that Becky was cleaning too much because they thought she was cleaning to show off and they wanted to clean. As a result though that house was spotless. I remember Becky, Julia, and Liz actually used to spend hours and hours cleaning including on eviction day. Sometimes I felt like Liz spent the summer between making out with Austin in that grossmance and cleaning. It was make out with Austin, clean, make out with Austin, clean.

ETA: I also appreciated Victor's BB19 cleanliness. Whenever he was evicted the house was a sty and whenever he came back it was clean.

Wow and the twins willingly went on The Challenge?  That place is a den of STD's.

Edited by BK1978
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

While I'm not saying Hamm didn't do one, as well (it sound familiar to me, too), I think we might just be confusing it with this Tom Brady Sexual Harrassment Sketch from SNL, based on that same premise (when Tom Brady does it, it is allowed. When others, it is not). 

Yeah you must be right, because I know it was an SNL skit and if you say it was with Tom Brady then that was what it was.

39 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

#CookieGate continued:

So it turns out that Ovi not only uses all of Jack's eggs to make cookies, he doles them out only to the people he wants to, and then hides the rest in a container next to his bed. You have to ask or earn a cookie from Ovi. Sam, Nick, Nicole, and Cliff are joking about getting the container out and eating them because they're yummy apparently (the flavour of unwashed hands really adds that special something, I guess) and because they should be communal cookies. 

Okay, boot Ovi. It's one thing to use all of Jack's eggs, it's quite another to deny everyone else from scratch cookies and make them eat the dollar store Chips Ahoy I saw on the dining room table earlier today. 

Of all the things to piss off an entire house over, Ovi chose cookies.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

OK, I'm going to need some clarification regarding #CookieGate.  

How many cookies could Ovi possibly have made?

I mean the basic Tollhouse recipe requires TWO eggs for four dozen cookies (though I've rarely gotten three dozen a batch).  

Also, what kind of person doesn't realize they will make enemies by withholding cookies?

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

Yeah you must be right, because I know it was an SNL skit and if you say it was with Tom Brady then that was what it was.

I accidentally linked to the WRONG Sexual Harassment PSA skit (some rando site did a similar video). I've edited it to include the link to the correct Tom Brady one, if you want to check it out to see if it looks familiar.

• Useful 1
4 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I accidentally linked to the WRONG Sexual Harassment PSA skit (some rando site did a similar video). I've edited it to include the link to the correct Tom Brady one, if you want to check it out to see if it looks familiar.

I think that was the one.  I wonder why I got Tom and John confused.

(edited)
22 minutes ago, nightowl said:

OK, I'm going to need some clarification regarding #CookieGate.  

How many cookies could Ovi possibly have made?

From what I've seen on r/BigBrother, they were talking about it being his third batch. Now whether that's three batches since the feeds have turned on, three that have been mentioned, three since they were in the house... I dunno. I know for sure that he made some yesterday, a few of the girls mentioned an earlier batch while he was baking yesterdays and there may have been more today? But it doesn't matter, those were Jack's eggs! (I'm waiting for someone to start leaving the eggshells in the carton like BB19.)

I mean the basic Tollhouse recipe requires TWO eggs for four dozen cookies (though I've rarely gotten three dozen a batch).  

Daaamn, Tollhouse, you make a lot of cookies. I referenced my own soft chocolate chip cookie recipe: 2 eggs and I think it makes around 3 dozen and I don't make them that large but they're also not super tiny. Mine are a drop cookie that keep a decent height without a huge amount of spread (it's totally the tablespoon of honey that makes all the difference) (it totally isn't).

Also, what kind of person doesn't realize they will make enemies by withholding cookies?

Right? Like, there's a rule at my house: if cookies come out of the oven, you can eat them so long as it isn't December because they're not meant for you then. The husband would file for divorce if I did that. You don't let people smell fresh baked cookies and then not let them eat fresh baked cookies. That's cruel and unusual punishment. 

However, consider that they're also dragging Ovi haaard over his supposed bad hygiene and lack of after-bathroom hand-washing (I can neither confirm nor deny a hand-washing occurred when he made cookies last night, I wasn't watching closely enough) so he might actually be saving them by denying them cookies? 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

Didn't Ovi's intro package introduce him as a superfan who's been watching BB since he was 5? I remember last season someone (maybe Sam?) say how they only get grocery refills once a week or something. To use up ALL THE EGGS to make cookies, and then to hoard those cookies and not share with the entire house, seems like something a superfan would know is not a great idea.

I only started watching BB last year and this is my first time watching feeds. It's such a weird thing--overall it's kinda boring but I found myself watching for like three hours straight last night, waiting for some juicy convo to happen, and there were some good things here and there. But my god the mic volumes are obnoxious. I've never before had to adjust my TV volume on a second-by-second basis while watching something.

Last night I was like, aww, Jackson and Kat seem to really like each other! And then tonight when he was comforting her and she Just. Kept. On. CRYING! I was like, oh man, run fast, Jackson! He really does seem like a decent, genuine guy. And then I come read here and see she'd been crying for two hours before I even started watching the feeds and, holy crap! If she's this homesick and mopey and emotionally unstable on day 10ish, I really do not want to see what she's like on day 50 or 80.

46 minutes ago, BK1978 said:

I think that was the one.  I wonder why I got Tom and John confused.

Ha! So much of the writing I do is research-based that when I get on the track of a "mystery," I can't stop until I figure it out and sure enough, here is the skit you and I were both thinking about that we confused with the Tom Brady one - Don Draper's Guide to Picking Up Women. 

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/don-drapers-guide/n12338

It has a few general hints (all jokes about Don Draper on Mad Men) and then the final tip is essentially be really good looking and successful or, in other words BE Don Draper.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Ha! So much of the writing I do is research-based that when I get on the track of a "mystery," I can't stop until I figure it out and sure enough, here is the skit you and I were both thinking about that we confused with the Tom Brady one - Don Draper's Guide to Picking Up Women. 

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/don-drapers-guide/n12338

It has a few general hints (all jokes about Don Draper on Mad Men) and then the final tip is essentially be really good looking and successful or, in other words BE Don Draper.

Yes that was the one.  I guess neither one of us was going crazy and it was real.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Dear Jessica,

You have been blessed by the Boobage Fairy. You got jugs, girl. Bazingas. Your breasts are very large. If you're going to jog in place, please consider wearing a very structured sports bra. Or three. I'm afraid that you're going to give yourself a black eye.

Love,
Me

The struggle to find a good sports bra is real. There is nothing worse than doing the fake in-place jog in the fitting room while shopping for a sports bra, spending a trillion dollars on it, and then trying to work out only to find that your boobs won't actually stay in place during a real workout. I swear my boobs have a mind of their own. Doubly so now that I am pregnant.

• Love 5
(edited)
7 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I can't remember what day Veto meetings are - Sunday? Do we really have to wait that long for the impending Kat meltdown?

In a normal game week, veto is Saturday and the meeting is Monday, with eviction Thursday. My guess this week is veto Thursday, meeting Saturday, and eviction Wednesday. But they might push it to Sunday - who knows? 

6 hours ago, nightowl said:

An idiot with no social skills. That kind. 

Edited by IndyMischa
Left out a word completely. Derp.
  • Love 2

LOL, Nick, Bella, and Tommy are still up, it seems. Nick won't stop talking. He's a real talker, which should, theoretically, get on people's nerves.

I literally am at work right now and they haven't gone to bed.

Oh, and I guess Nick and Bella are officially in a showmance? I guess better than Nick and Analyse. But it sounds like Nick is using his profession to psychoanalyze people. He was using it earlier to comfort Bella, and then he tried using to to figure out why Ovi is the way that he is (by the way, he was wrong on all assessments since Ovi was apparently very popular in college). 

From other things I've missed, Christie doesn't seem to want to get rid of Kemi but Tommy might have convinced her to go through with the plan to not upset the house. Meanwhile, I think only Jack and Jackson want to get rid of Kemi this week. Everyone else seems ambivalent. 

• Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

LOL, Nick, Bella, and Tommy are still up, it seems. Nick won't stop talking. He's a real talker, which should, theoretically, get on people's nerves.

I literally am at work right now and they haven't gone to bed.

Oh, and I guess Nick and Bella are officially in a showmance? I guess better than Nick and Analyse. But it sounds like Nick is using his profession to psychoanalyze people. He was using it earlier to comfort Bella, and then he tried using to to figure out why Ovi is the way that he is (by the way, he was wrong on all assessments since Ovi was apparently very popular in college). 

From other things I've missed, Christie doesn't seem to want to get rid of Kemi but Tommy might have convinced her to go through with the plan to not upset the house. Meanwhile, I think only Jack and Jackson want to get rid of Kemi this week. Everyone else seems ambivalent. 

Do they really want Kathryn to go home? Why was she even put up?  She is a Vote for Christie & the Jacks.

Well, if Kathryn slept with Jackson....and, he wants Kemi gone....that is a good thing.  🤣

It might be smarter (game wise) to aim for Cliff because he is fitting in nicely with Sam + Nick.  If there is a showmance.......then Nick just took Bella.

Looks like Nick + Sam got themselves set-up.

They like to sit and talk which draws in the HGs.

Just in case Jack + Jackson thought they were going to run the house! (Potentially with Christie)

Just some thoughts here.  I do not know where everyone is at.  Hard to tell for me.  

I just realized why every HGs is always in the kitchen.....and, overwhelms me......as a viewer.

They put a couch in front of the stove! They sit there (and the counter behind it) while people cook.

I have not really heard people talk much *game.* (on BBAD)

Edited by Dance4Life
Just now, Dance4Life said:

Do they really want Kathryn to go home? Why was she even put up?  She is a Vote for Christie & the Jacks.

Kathryn rubbed Christie the wrong way in the first two days. I don't remember exactly what she did, but I think it was Kat being extra paranoid (like she is now) and sketching people out. Then she calmed down...and now is ramped back up to paranoia territory. 

I'd actually prefer Kat goes this week because I have a feeling she will only get worse. She's super jealous of Jackson's close friendship with Bella (I know, I'm confused by that pairing as well) and although Jackson/Bella's friendship could be ruined at any time, I don't think Kat being around will help matters. Jackson seems to care about Kat, but not romantically like I think Kat wants. So I think Kat's going to hone in on getting Bella out if she sticks around.

3 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

It might be smarter (game wise) to aim for Cliff because he is fitting in nicely with Sam + Nick.  If there is a showmance.......then Nick just took Bella.

It's smarter to get Cliff out, but I don't think people want him to go out now since it's an easy target and they actually like him. I think they think that they can get him out at any time since they could beat him in competitions. But there are some people aware of how dangerous keeping Cliff is (Jackson made note of it yesterday).

Nick and Sam are sitting well right now....but I think Nick's mouth is a ticking time bomb. He's not guaranteed to get to the end because I'm fairly positive his mouth is going to put a target on his back. He's in a good position now but he may not be a week from now.

5 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Just in case Jack + Jackson thought they were going to run the house! (Potentially with Christie)

It's funny because the Jacks think they're in power, but Jackson is kind of on the outskirts of the house since he has no real allies who would choose him over others, and Jack has been mentioned to be a future target by several people, including Jackson himself! Jack has also been creating a lot of five person alliances so that'll get him in trouble soon. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes pre-jury. 

I think the people in the best position right now include Nicole, Nick, Holly, Analyse, Cliff, Sam, Christie and Tommy. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Here is the "we banged, but we're totally just friends" clip from Jackson last night:

Well, they do not owe each other anything.  It was consensual. 

I saw last night on BBAD he was not touching her and discouraging clinger action from her! 

But, he was really nice to her.  Jackson is smooth with the girls!  He does not give a’hole vibes at all.  Despite his narcissistic rant when running for CD.

Jack also is completely on ‘toned down’ mode.  Which is good.  No cockiness from him, either, so far on BBAD.

Any more potential Showmances?  

• Love 3

I think Bella must carry herself REALLY well, because so many of the jocky guys were automatically drawn to her and not in a physical attraction sense, but respecting her as a game player, but it was SO quick that there must be something drawing them all to her. Within hours, they were all bending over backwards to want to work with her. 

• Love 4
47 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Kathryn rubbed Christie the wrong way in the first two days. I don't remember exactly what she did, but I think it was Kat being extra paranoid (like she is now) and sketching people out. Then she calmed down...and now is ramped back up to paranoia territory. 

I'd actually prefer Kat goes this week because I have a feeling she will only get worse. She's super jealous of Jackson's close friendship with Bella (I know, I'm confused by that pairing as well) and although Jackson/Bella's friendship could be ruined at any time, I don't think Kat being around will help matters. Jackson seems to care about Kat, but not romantically like I think Kat wants. So I think Kat's going to hone in on getting Bella out if she sticks around.

It's smarter to get Cliff out, but I don't think people want him to go out now since it's an easy target and they actually like him. I think they think that they can get him out at any time since they could beat him in competitions. But there are some people aware of how dangerous keeping Cliff is (Jackson made note of it yesterday).

Nick and Sam are sitting well right now....but I think Nick's mouth is a ticking time bomb. He's not guaranteed to get to the end because I'm fairly positive his mouth is going to put a target on his back. He's in a good position now but he may not be a week from now.

It's funny because the Jacks think they're in power, but Jackson is kind of on the outskirts of the house since he has no real allies who would choose him over others, and Jack has been mentioned to be a future target by several people, including Jackson himself! Jack has also been creating a lot of five person alliances so that'll get him in trouble soon. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes pre-jury. 

I think the people in the best position right now include Nicole, Nick, Holly, Analyse, Cliff, Sam, Christie and Tommy. 

We will see! I still think Christie is dumb to get rid of a voter....Kathryn.

Unless one of the Jacks win....they are not in power next week.

Though I think Christie + Tommy should keep their secret and spy for each other. This will strengthened their game significantly.

Tommy is struggling, too. But, this is his fault because he won’t stop his corny dancing! Like relax! Talk to the HGs in a more meaningful manner. Though, maybe good for the ‘secret’ Tommy + Christie Alliance.  Nobody will ever suspects anything between them. 

I don’t see Kemi or Cliff voting with Christie.  Unless, she starts making friends.

If Christie talks to Jessica....they can vote together, too. As Jessica is struggling.

Let’s see what happens with Sam + Nick .....Vs..... Christie + the Jacks.

I wonder if they will team up or call a truce for the first few weeks. (Vote out others instead)

The Yoga Outfit  Girls will Vote with Christie. ( I think)

The casting was done ‘smarter’ this season. In my opinion. I think the Banishment ploy kinda put people in their place and diminished morale a little bit. It is slim pickings for Showmance.....which I like!

Homosexuals

Christie

Tommy

In a relationship

Cliff

Sam

Ovi (?)

Yoga Outfit Girls (usually open to Showmances)

Kathryn

Analyse

Holly

Jocks (usually open to Showmances)

Jack

Jackson

Nick

(Hit & Quit! lol No Showmance for Kathryn & Jackson)

Jack is playing it safe..... because he wants to go far! 

Quirky Cute Girls (Usually get into a Showmance)

Nicole  (unfortunately no guy picks for her, so she will stay single)

Isabella

Least Valuable (But, can serve as important votes)

Jessica

Kemi

I wonder if Kemi and David would have Showmanced...??

Kemi is a very pretty girl and David is cute.

I think Kemi is just guarded.  Kemi does this weird thing where she clings to people.

Last night she sat in the same seat as Tommy and was holding his hand.

1st night of BBAD....she sat super close to Nicole and was resting her head on her knee. So, odd! 🤣

Interested to see how the Alliances go.  

(edited)

I'm watching the feeds right now, at 7:42 am BBT,  and it appears everyone is asleep but Cliff. He's eating his breakfast, which consisted of a pretty old looking banana, and what looks to be TWO eggs scrambled on an (untoasted) piece of bread with hot sauce. So there ARE still eggs in the house!

Edited by dvr devotee
Put emPHAsis on wrong sylLAble
  • LOL 4

Cliff is talking to the camera.  He is saying that if he gets the next HOH he doesn't know what he'll do.  He's not sure who he would align with.  He says he could make some "easy" choices and get rid of a few people he thought early on that he could work with (probably Ovi based on something I read somewhere that he said about Ovi to one of the other guys).  He also says that there are "harder" choices that would involve making some pretty big power plays very early on in the game.  The "harder" choices he says would put a big target on his back and make some people mad who he thinks will go far in the game.  Now he's saying he would love to be able to spend just 5 minutes with one of the live feeders so he could find out what's been going on that he doesn't have a clue about.

• Love 2

At this point, I am all for heavy production interference to get this season back on track. 
All for getting the fix in ! 
Boot Kat, she cries all day and is a big disappointment. 
So far, cast is behaving in a disappointing fashion.

Although I did read th girls do have another agenda and are not so tied to Jack and Jackson as it first appeared. That is hopeful. However, I think they are thinking they will kick that into play at the "8". By then, good chance you are toast.

• Love 1
(edited)
41 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think Bella must carry herself REALLY well, because so many of the jocky guys were automatically drawn to her and not in a physical attraction sense, but respecting her as a game player, but it was SO quick that there must be something drawing them all to her. Within hours, they were all bending over backwards to want to work with her. 

Her type (cute quirky) always Showmances.

Think Nicole, Rayven, Haleigh, Bayleigh, etc. 

They are fun and I think the guys are attractive to their non high maintenance vibe!

Whenever I have been in situations like BB....long term togetherness....no escaping....such as travel tour groups.  Guys in the group always told me I was fuckable and gorgeous, but they didn’t want to get with me because they were scare of my high maintenance’ss! They thought it would bring drama.  As my travel tours usually lasted 3+ weeks.......nobody wants to ruin their vacation over a temporary ‘relationship.’  🤣🤣🤣

If I wanted to hook up or just hang out with a guy.....like a day date.....it was always a local guy.  Then on to the next country a few days later. 

BUT.....the cute quirky girls ALWAYS found themselves in a vacation group romance.  They usually even ‘girlfriend’ the  tour guide if he was a decent guy. 

I am NOT even high maintenance.  It was only because I was American! 

I think it was my travel style, too.  Since, Americans are basically the only  culture to tip....and, we tip well......I always had the local guides, restaurant/hotel workers, catering to me. I was always helped first. 

I think they understand why I was catered, too. Of course, these local tourism workers want tips! 

I didn’t hold it against them....if they did not tip.  Because, that is their culture, too. (They were mostly Euros & Aussies)

It is what it is!  As an American, I was already expected to tip......so, I shall enjoy my 5 Star hospitality perks! 

This is why Jackson doesn’t want Kathryn.  Because....she IS high maintenance.

I honestly, do not think he should had hooked up to her.  But, hey!  This is what Kathryn wanted to do at the time.

Who else has hooked up but not Showmanced on BB? 

Edited by Dance4Life

Cliff says he hasn't forgotten about the fact that Jackson banished him.  He says it would have tanked his game if he came back and raged against Jackson but at the same time, he hasn't forgotten.  He says it will make for an easy excuse down the road to put Jackson up and same with Christie but for now he needs to stay friendly with them.  He says he has distanced himself from Ovi because the rest of the house seems to be bothered by Ovi.  He even admits that he's been in a group with the others who have trash talked Ovi and that he's joined in because he wants to be tight with them.  But he says he feels bad about it because it makes him feel like a bully.

• Love 9

Cliff says his biggest fear is that he will have to put a giant puzzle of himself together and only get 30 seconds and not be able to do it.  LOL  He says he would never be able to go back home if he failed.  His wife and kids would accept him but he would be a laughing stock.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

This has been like 25 minutes of Cliff doing a sorta stream-of-consciousness diary room thing, and I'm really enjoying it. Cliff seems like he's a big fan of BB, talking about strategy and this house compared with houses past.

He just said Kemi seems to rub everyone the wrong way.

He says he loves Ovi but he's trying too hard socially and it's coming off awkward, and that's making others distance themselves. He says he's found himself distancing himself because of that, and he's found himself in conversations where people are making fun of Ovi and he ends up joining in, and he feels bad about it because it's like high school peer pressure.

He's also talking to his family and wondering how his loofah and avocados are doing.

He's talking about BB20 and Kaitlyn and says his worst fear is having to assemble a 7-piece puzzle of himself in 30 seconds.

I seriously like Cliff now, where before I had no opinion of him.

• Love 16

Now he wants to know what BB twist he's not picking up on.  He says who is related to who?  Are Jackson and Christie brother and sister he wonders?  He thinks Jack is playing the game very well.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, zorak said:

Now he wants to know what BB twist he's not picking up on.  He says who is related to who?  Are Jackson and Christie brother and sister he wonders?  He thinks Jack is playing the game very well.

Yea! Cliff last night mixed in nicely! He can be a Kevin.

Especially, since others are acting up Iike Kemi & Ovi.

This is why I first wrote Christie is dumb not to get rid of him......and, instead go after Kathryn.  Since, Kathryn will vote with Christie.

So, either they permanently stay on the opposite side.

Or, Cliff can talk to HOH Christie and they can decide to leave each other alone for the first few weeks.

Christie actually has a good HOH if she plays it right.  She doesn’t have to make alliances, but she can talk to the stragglers like Ovi, Kemi, Jessica, Cliff....and, they can decide not to go after each other if they get a power move that can hurt her next week.

Like you said....the Banishment HGs have not forgotten.  So, in her ‘alliance’ Jackson is the target.  This should bring her extra peace of mind.

We will see!!!! 

Most are obviously feeling safe.....so, not playing game 1st week.

12 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

To be fair to Ovi, he has some sort of gastrointestinal issue, so he can't help it.

I think that would be a pretty big reason i would NOT apply to be on the show.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I was wondering if Cliff was talking to someone, lol. Orwell is there. I always enjoy hearing someone's thoughts on the game when they are alone.

Cliff talking about how he's traveled all over the world, but how being in the petroleum industry, he's worked more with people from Russia, China, the Middle East, Africa, than people from the east coast. Ha. 

Wonders how they are all being portrayed, and which part of the story they're fulfilling. 

Feels really bad for David going home so early.

I'm liking Cliff a lot right now. He's very thoughtful about the show and the people around him.

• Love 12

Aww apparently Tommy, Nicole, and Jackson have parents with birthdays this week, so Cliff is shouting them out and talking about how great their kids are. He's such a genuine guy.

Seriously I have been watching him for the last hour and I am curious about what is on the other cameras but I didn't want to miss anything Cliff is saying. Now he's left the lounge room to use the bathroom so I can switch, but I think I would have watched him talk for another hour!

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, dvr devotee said:

Aww apparently Tommy, Nicole, and Jackson have parents with birthdays this week, so Cliff is shouting them out and talking about how great their kids are. He's such a genuine guy.

Seriously I have been watching him for the last hour and I am curious about what is on the other cameras but I didn't want to miss anything Cliff is saying. Now he's left the lounge room to use the bathroom so I can switch, but I think I would have watched him talk for another hour!

Last night on BBAD it was Cliff’s son birthday.  They baked a cake in his honor and all the HGs wished him a happy bday.

If I remember correctly....the kid is 14.

• Love 2
(edited)

And the pimple popping of other people's pimples has begun.  Christie pointed out a zit on Jack's back.  He said it was popped  yesterday but ever so helpful, he pointed out that he has more on his back.  Then she started to pop one.  He said that they hurt the worst but she's so gentle with them.  After continuing to pop some more, she said, "Oh!  That was a good one!"  Soooo gross.  And then she picked up the remote and started changing the channels with her unwashed hands.  

Edited by zorak
  • LOL 1

Christie and Cliff are up in the HOH room talking about what Sam is going to do with the veto.   At one point Christie said that Kemi was playing too hard and too fast and tried to make it her HOH this week.  I wish I could have seen this because so far Kemi has seemed like a non-entity.  Christie said that the majority of the house wants Kemi gone because she was name dropping other houseguests.