Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

PrincessPurrsALot

S04.E01 Pleasure is Black

Recommended Posts


Damn Vi, she's just as nasty as ever to Darla.  What an old fucking witch.

RA, everything isn't about you; Darla has the right to date, asshole.

And if Nova feels bad about writing the book then WHY DID SHE WRITE IT?  Dumb heifer.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 13
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Damn Nova! How can she do that to her own family? If I'm friends with Nova I'm rethinking our friendship. You don't need someone like her being keeper of any of your secrets. 

With everyone so happy in the beginning you knew the fall was coming but damn!! The look on Charley's face when she was grilled by that reporter and all those people taking out their phones..... it's a miracle Charley didn't go straight to Nova's place after that event.

Looks to be a good season.

  • Love 14

Share this post


Link to post

So, Charley and Romero have been dating for multiple months, and they haven't had any kind of sex at all? I'm not saying she needs to sleep with the guy, but she wouldn't even look at his naked body. She actually turned her head so she wouldn't see him. I think that finger crawl up his arm is the most intimate touch he's gotten from her.

Romero, my dude, she's just not that into you.

3 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Damn Vi, she's just as nasty as ever to Darla.  What an old fucking witch.

RA, everything isn't about you; Darla has the right to date, asshole.

And if Nova feels bad about writing the book then WHY DID SHE WRITE IT?  Dumb heifer.

I'm gonna have to FF through Vi's scenes this season.

Nova is an ass. Who writes judge-y comments about their family and then gets it published? She's on some Latoya Jackson BS. Not matter how lofty and important she thinks the work is, it's really just a bunch of gossip.

Edited by mrsbagnet
  • Love 10

Share this post


Link to post

Oh, man! Nova, FUCK YOU. Did she include the fact that she was a drug-dealer having an affair with a cop in her little memoir? Who the fuck is she to judge and expose anyone else's secret. Don't drag your dead daddy into this mess either..... he doesn't want to hear your shit and neither do I.

Vi looked fabulous, but I hate her stank attitude toward Darla. I'm glad the place is also a diner because I can't imagine just a pie shop lasting all that long.

RA is going to RA but he was at his least annoying in this episode. Yes, Darla is allowed to date, just like you did last season, RA. Remember?

Finally, Blue has a potential friend! He is going to need one to help him steer clear of the all the drama that is headed down the pike.

Charley looks fantastic.

Not looking forward to the family bullshit this season, but I'm glad the show is back.

  • Love 13

Share this post


Link to post

I'm sort of fascinated to see how Nova justifies this in any way. I thought it was just going to be that she told too much of her family's business, not that she personally lacerated their humanity on top of it. Yikes.

  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, gesundheit said:

I'm sort of fascinated to see how Nova justifies this in any way. I thought it was just going to be that she told too much of her family's business, not that she personally lacerated their humanity on top of it. Yikes.

I wonder if this is going to be the last season, because I can't imagine the family EVER wanting anything to do with Nova after this. 

Did Nova mentioned how she was fucking that married white cop?  I bet not.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I wonder if this is going to be the last season, because I can't imagine the family EVER wanting anything to do with Nova after this. 

Did Nova mentioned how she was fucking that married white cop?  I bet not.

And if she did mention it, she probably didn't name him the way she named her family members including the famous one.

The hell did she think would happen??

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, mrsbagnet said:

So, Charley and Romero have been dating for multiple months, and they haven't had any kind of sex at all? I'm not saying she needs to sleep with the guy, but she wouldn't even look at his naked body. She actually turned her head so she wouldn't see him. I think that finger crawl up his arm is the most intimate touch he's gotten from her.

Romero, my dude, she's just not that into you.

I'm gonna have to FF through Vi's scenes this season.

Nova is an ass. Who writes judge-y comments about their family and then gets it published? She's on some Latoya Jackson BS. Not matter how lofty and important she thinks the work is, it's really just a bunch of gossip.

We saw that in S3 with those dry kisses and lack of real chemistry between them. It's too bad cause she did have good chemistry with Jacob but TPTB decided to waste it. Romero doesn't seem like a bad guy... just no sparks IMO. 

  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post

Maybe this season will end with Nova jumping off a bridge into the river....fade to black.  

That would be the only satisfying ending for her IMO.

Is Rutina pregnant?  

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post

Initially, I was shocked that Nova would share such personal histories in a book with the intent of actively promoting it no less.  Then, the more I thought about it, I became angry.  I know this is just a tv show, but damn.  Sharing her family's histories, without them even knowing about it, and without giving her their consent. That, coupled with bringing a minor into it is just plain and simple wrong.  I know she is trying to bring things out in the open, sharing her truth, blah, blah, blah.  But, Nova, you should be ashamed of yourself.  

Again, I know it is just a tv show...

  • Love 10

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

Did Nova mentioned how she was fucking that married white cop?  I bet not.

Or how she stole ten grand from Charley to bail out a kid who got caught with the weed NOVA sold him? (I will never let that go. The show has forgotten it but I haven't.)

35 minutes ago, wetmoregal said:

Initially, I was shocked that Nova would share such personal histories in a book with the intent of actively promoting it no less.  Then, the more I thought about it, I became angry.  I know this is just a tv show, but damn.  Sharing her family's histories, without them even knowing about it, and without giving her their consent. That, coupled with bringing a minor into it is just plain and simple wrong.  I know she is trying to bring things out in the open, sharing her truth, blah, blah, blah.  But, Nova, you should be ashamed of yourself.  

Again, I know it is just a tv show...

Talking about Blue's paternity is low. They haven't even discussed it with him yet, and may not have intended to; she's now forced their hand. At the VERY least, she should have given her family a heads-up rather than let them find out that she was planning to tell their business (and not just tell it, but offer shady-ass commentary) with the rest of the world. 

  • Love 13

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

Is Rutina pregnant?  

I was wondering the same thing!  Her face seemed fuller compared to how ultra-lean she was last season, and they had her in a lot of voluminous clothing.

I loved that all Remy got this episode was a throwaway line.

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post

I'm glad Charley is still seeing Romero. He seems like a good guy. But I guess according to comments upthread there's really nothing there, at least on her end?

Looks like Nova has put on a little weight. Nervous eating because she's about to shiv her entire family including an innocent child?

Wow, Nova. You did wrong with that book. Those were not your secrets to tell. Seems to me like Nova is the kind of writer who's really impressed with their own words, and thinks they owe it to the world to grace them with those words.

Quote

Is Rutina pregnant?  

Yeah, I didn't want to jump to that conclusion but she does look noticeably fuller in the face and neck areas. Congratulations to her if she is.

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post

And Blue's not the only kid whose family baggage is going to be out there -- Micah too! So messed up.

You know, speaking of Rutina, it's been like two years since she announced her engagement and I hadn't heard anything since. Is that still happening?

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I wonder if this is going to be the last season, because I can't imagine the family EVER wanting anything to do with Nova after this. 

Did Nova mentioned how she was fucking that married white cop?  I bet not.

I pray not, I love this series. There's something deeper here with Nova, and it better be dam good because nothing is worth this. Nova is feeding her own selfish ego. Whatever secrets there are they weren't hers to tell.  Nova has some issues that will be revealed,  but deal with your own shit and stop trying to sink the whole dam ship.  

  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 1:41 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

The Bordelon's are back.  

Original air date 2019.06.12

The cinematography for the series is just breathtaking. It's beautifully done. I love and adore the controversial characters, Nova is my least favorite but that's what make the show a success.  Hollywood is always on top of the drama , you don't mess with Violet and anything that will disturb her peace is a concern to him. He knew Nova was up to some shit without even reading the script , that's why he confronted her .  This season will be explosive.

  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post

Very Smart Brothas' gif-rich recap of Queen Sugar's season four premiere is hilarious. Here, via The Root.

Also, I had no idea the man singing Amazing Grace was Tevin Campbell. Good to see him back with that great voice of his.

  • Love 2
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Well Fuck you Nova! Good God, she didnt just spill all the family gossip for all the world to see without so much as a heads up, she put the whole family on blast! Vi didnt act like a strong woman most of her life, RA isnt a real man who couldn't even father his own child (she brought Blue into this!!) and Charlie is apparently rape culture personified. I wouldn't blame her family if they never spoke to her again after this, especially with Charlie, who is already famous and has had to deal with tons of PR messes, and Blue who had no idea that his father might not be his bio dad, and will now have to find out like this. I do wonder if she brought up how self importance and judgy she can be, her affair with a married white cop, her pot dealing, staling Charlies money to bail out a kid who went to jail with HER pot, etc. I am interested to see how she justifies all of this, beyond her whole opening about "telling the truth so they can heal" or whatever bullshit. It just looks like she wants to use her family struggles to get famous. 

Aunt Vi at the pie opening march was really sweet and she looked great, but then she had to ruin it by being awful to poor Darla. I hope that awful book doesent drag Darla into this mess too, just when she is really turning her life around, its bad even the whole family treats her like garbage even now. 

Still glad this show is back, and interested to see where it goes from here. How can they all heal and be a whole family with Nova after this? If nothing else, this show is still shot so wonderfully, and everyone looks amazing.

  • Love 8

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Well Fuck you Nova! Good God, she didnt just spill all the family gossip for all the world to see without so much as a heads up, she put the whole family on blast! Vi didnt act like a strong woman most of her life, RA isnt a real man who couldn't even father his own child (she brought Blue into this!!) and Charlie is apparently rape culture personified. I wouldn't blame her family if they never spoke to her again after this, especially with Charlie, who is already famous and has had to deal with tons of PR messes, and Blue who had no idea that his father might not be his bio dad, and will now have to find out like this. I do wonder if she brought up how self importance and judgy she can be, her affair with a married white cop, her pot dealing, staling Charlies money to bail out a kid who went to jail with HER pot, etc. I am interested to see how she justifies all of this, beyond her whole opening about "telling the truth so they can heal" or whatever bullshit. It just looks like she wants to use her family struggles to get famous. 

Aunt Vi at the pie opening march was really sweet and she looked great, but then she had to ruin it by being awful to poor Darla. I hope that awful book doesent drag Darla into this mess too, just when she is really turning her life around, its bad even the whole family treats her like garbage even now. 

Still glad this show is back, and interested to see where it goes from here. How can they all heal and be a whole family with Nova after this? If nothing else, this show is still shot so wonderfully, and everyone looks amazing.

Just as sure as I am writing this post , Nova is going to pull Darla in big time. By association with Ralph Angel and Blue, most especially since she keep the secret that Blue is not Ralph Angel's son. Vi is being as ass to Darla, now maybe since all of their dirty laundry is being aired by Nova, maybe they all will start to show some compassion toward Darla.  There is something darker behind Nova and this book. Love this show.. 

  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, gesundheit said:

I'm sort of fascinated to see how Nova justifies this in any way. I thought it was just going to be that she told too much of her family's business, not that she personally lacerated their humanity on top of it. Yikes.

It was such an awful betrayal, wondering if she has been that brutal about her own shortcomings.  Nova has always been so self-righteous, but this goes beyond.  

  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

 RA isnt a real man who couldn't even father his own child (she brought Blue into this!!)

And another thing! (I can't stop.) How utterly gross for a queer woman to question the relationship between a child and his non-biological real parent. It doesn't even make sense for her to throw shade at RA for that.

  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, gesundheit said:

How utterly gross for a queer woman to question the relationship between a child and his non-biological real parent. It doesn't even make sense for her to throw shade at RA for that.

Yeah I mean, RA has many, many faults, and while I wouldn't put it on blast for the whole world to see, she isnt wrong about the family accommodating RAs fragile ego, but he really is a great father to Blue, and while he makes mistakes he is clearly trying his hardest to be a good parent. So Nova not only telling the world that he isnt Blues "real" dad because he might not be his biological father, but that it makes him not his "true" father is just such an awful and cruel thing to say.  

  • Love 8

Share this post


Link to post

Hollywood is the worst. Violet may be a self righteous hypocrite, but at least she's honest about it.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Dee said:

Hollywood is the worst. Violet may be a self righteous hypocrite, but at least she's honest about it.

Hollywood was the one that persuaded Vi to forgive Darla the last time. This is what made me love him.

  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:

Yeah I mean, RA has many, many faults, and while I wouldn't put it on blast for the whole world to see, she isnt wrong about the family accommodating RAs fragile ego, but he really is a great father to Blue, and while he makes mistakes he is clearly trying his hardest to be a good parent. So Nova not only telling the world that he isnt Blues "real" dad because he might not be his biological father, but that it makes him not his "true" father is just such an awful and cruel thing to say.  

Exactly , this is why I felt they were all hypocrites when it came to Darla including RA. Yes, it was terrible to let RA believe of those years that Blue was his biological son., but family get over it please for the child if he will remain a part of the family.     

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I wonder if this is going to be the last season, because I can't imagine the family EVER wanting anything to do with Nova after this. 

Did Nova mentioned how she was fucking that married white cop?  I bet not.

I'm guessing there will be a family crisis where they all come together but in reality what Nova did would keep the family excluding her from their life for years if not forever. 

6 hours ago, Empress1 said:

Or how she stole ten grand from Charley to bail out a kid who got caught with the weed NOVA sold him? (I will never let that go. The show has forgotten it but I haven't.)

Talking about Blue's paternity is low. They haven't even discussed it with him yet, and may not have intended to; she's now forced their hand. At the VERY least, she should have given her family a heads-up rather than let them find out that she was planning to tell their business (and not just tell it, but offer shady-ass commentary) with the rest of the world. 

I'm with you. I won't forget it either!!

After thinking about it, this book from Nova seems in character in what she does. She's always been a self righteous hypocrite looking out for herself and always justifying her bad behavior from season one. She stole money to bail out Two Sweet and didn't apologize. She had a relationship with a married man with a child. I think it was her former female lover who called Nova on her hypocrisy. 

When she couldn't use stories from her former job at the newspaper, she hit a writer's block and threw her own family under the bus to save her career. 

When she signed the book deal, did her work have to be nonfiction? As a writer and someone who works closely in the community there had to be many stories from so many people Nova knew about where she could have changed names and scenarios so no one could be specifically tied to the book. 

Nova can deny all she wants but her book and her sad way of leaving the book to her family makes her come off as vindictive and a terrible person. 

  • Love 7

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

I know she is trying to bring things out in the open, sharing her truth, blah, blah, blah.  But, Nova, you should be ashamed of yourself.  

 

And that's the worst part. None of this was her truth to tell. She's just in love with the sound of her own voice and her words.

I never liked Nova.

Charley just can't catch a break. Every time she gets some success or some kind of goodness, here comes the shitstorm.

I like Romero, he seems like a good dude, and while I don't blame Charley for taking it slow (not trying to have another Remy situation, I'm sure), if anyone needs to bang someone, it's her.

I'm guessing Vi expects RA to sue for full custody and never let Darla see Blue again? She made a comment about RA passing Blue around like "day old bread." Vi is another one that tries my patience.

  • Love 5

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, tennisgurl said:

I do wonder if she brought up how self importance and judgy she can be, her affair with a married white cop, her pot dealing, staling Charlies money to bail out a kid who went to jail with HER pot, etc.

Right. And getting with Remy. So much for speaking her truth.

Edited by A.Ham
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post

1 minute ago, A.Ham said:

Right. And getting with Remy. So much for speaking her truth.

To be fair, we've only seen snippets of Charley, RA and Vi story be read. Next week we should know of everyone mentioned in the book and Nova better include herself or this makes her an even worse person than previously thought. 

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Sheenieb said:

I'm guessing Vi expects RA to sue for full custody and never let Darla see Blue again? She made a comment about RA passing Blue around like "day old bread." Vi is another one that tries my patience.

Vi's an asshole. What a garbage thing to say. They have an amiable shared custody agreement that works for the whole family, and Blue knows both his parents love him and he's safe with both. How horrible! I guess it was way better when Darla was strung out and absentee and RA was in prison, because that's when Vi was in charge. And lord knows she always knows best.

Also, who passes around day-old bread back and forth? She's even bad at analogies!

  • Love 10
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Arcadiasw said:

To be fair, we've only seen snippets of Charley, RA and Vi story be read. Next week we should know of everyone mentioned in the book and Nova better include herself or this makes her an even worse person than previously thought. 

Two days later, and I'm still angry like Nova is a real person LOL.  She better not blame her actions on any daddy issues she has, or my head will explode. The only one responsible for Nova being a selfish asshole is Nova.

  • Love 9

Share this post


Link to post

Dang, Nova....She's trash for putting her family's business in the streets. I wouldn't blame them if they shun her for it. I hope she kept that same energy and revealed some  of her dirt in that book.

  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post

When Nova first started writing the book, I thought I'd be on her side. I write memoir, and I generally think you have to tell your story (Once a friend was agonizing over writing her memoir because of complicated family issues, and said to me, "You're lucky your family is dead and you can write what you want." She was immediately horrified, but I understood that she hadn't meant that, but as much as I would have done anything to have my family alive, I didn't have the worry other writers do when it comes to writing about my life). But Nova wasn't telling her story; she was telling everyone else's and from the sound of it, harshly. And she did it all the worst way possible. At least tell people what is coming, or write the truth but leave out what could cause harm. Write it as a novel, which can also be powerful. Anything would have been better than what she did. And I used to love Nova. 

  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post

I think what bothers me most is I have long believed that Ralph Angel is the worst.  Now Nova pulls this garbage and she is the absolute worst.  She had best put her trash out there is she did this to them.  But even if she did, it does not make up for the way she spoke about her family.  Her book would be likely to get attention primarily because of her sister.  She has already been dragged through the tabloids.  Is Nova so hungry for fame or recognition that she is willing to burn every relationship she has?  There is nothing brave here.  She is not exposing abuse. She is simply trash talking her family and telling their business.

Vi can take her stank attitude elsewhere.  What does Darla have to do to be treated decently by her?  Darla was not in a mind to consent when Blue was conceived, yet they treat her like she was out trolling for peen just to trap RA (who was such a prize back then) with a surprise pregnancy.  Okay, I guess my attitude toward some of the Bordelons is currently at grrrrrrr. 

  • Love 9

Share this post


Link to post

6 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I think what bothers me most is I have long believed that Ralph Angel is the worst.  Now Nova pulls this garbage and she is the absolute worst.  She had best put her trash out there is she did this to them.  But even if she did, it does not make up for the way she spoke about her family.  Her book would be likely to get attention primarily because of her sister.  She has already been dragged through the tabloids.  Is Nova so hungry for fame or recognition that she is willing to burn every relationship she has?  There is nothing brave here.  She is not exposing abuse. She is simply trash talking her family and telling their business.

My problem with Nova's story this season is that it doesn't ring true.

At least not the Ralph Angel, and to an extent Charley's, part(s) of the equation.

Do I believe Nova would pen a tell all book about her family, including long held family secrets surrounding Ernest, Violet, and Charley? Yes.

Do I believe Nova would draw such risible conclusions about Charley and disclose Blue's paternity in a novel? No way.

Nova has been very clear about how she felt about the Charley/Davis situation and it's always ended with her resolutely siding with her sister.

Also, it's been shown that Nova considers her nephews, surrogate children, who she's gone to great lengths to protect.

And while, Nova certainly enjoys her enlightened pedestal, she's been shown, repeatedly, to admit when she's wrong where Micah is concerned. So there's no way I can believe she'd put elementary aged Blue in the proverbial line of fire.

  • Love 6

Share this post


Link to post

@Dee I think you really nailed what is so wrong with this story.  Yes, Nova wants to get her work noticed and build a career, but the parts of her memoir they read do not ring true to her character.  If she embarrasses Charly, Micah is collateral damage.  Discussing Blue's paternity can harm him.  She loves her nephews and would not want to bring this upon them.  Also, regardless of her issues with Vi, Charly and RA, the exposures she made hurt them without any positive purpose.  It is bad writing and a character 180. 

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post

Yes!

The only way I could ever believe Nova would write a book such as this is if she were as forthcoming and self lacerating about her own secrets, which, thus far, hasn't seemed to be the case.

And, I do think the passage of Nova's book the reporter read to Charley, is something Nova would really say, but directly, and only directly, to Charley, in the heat of an argument.

But this whole 'book of secrets' feels like the writers wanting to disrupt the status quo via the show's most polarizing character imo.

Edited by Dee
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/12/2019 at 10:32 PM, Arcadiasw said:

Damn Nova! How can she do that to her own family? If I'm friends with Nova I'm rethinking our friendship. You don't need someone like her being keeper of any of your secrets. 

With everyone so happy in the beginning you knew the fall was coming but damn!! The look on Charley's face when she was grilled by that reporter and all those people taking out their phones..... it's a miracle Charley didn't go straight to Nova's place after that event.

Looks to be a good season.

Yes! I’m like! I sure hope she Keeps that SAME energy when it comes to her OWN Dirt! 

We didn’t forget that she had a WHOLE Anglo Saxon, married man! While fighting for black rights! Uuummm-hmmm! 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, MzBrownSugar said:

Yes! I’m like! I sure hope she Keeps that SAME energy when it comes to her OWN Dirt! 

We didn’t forget that she had a WHOLE Anglo Saxon, married man! While fighting for black rights! Uuummm-hmmm! 

I know we're only two episodes in but it doesn't seem she mentioned her relationship with the cop. 

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 11:41 AM, wetmoregal said:

Initially, I was shocked that Nova would share such personal histories in a book with the intent of actively promoting it no less.  Then, the more I thought about it, I became angry.  I know this is just a tv show, but damn.  Sharing her family's histories, without them even knowing about it, and without giving her their consent. That, coupled with bringing a minor into it is just plain and simple wrong.  I know she is trying to bring things out in the open, sharing her truth, blah, blah, blah.  But, Nova, you should be ashamed of yourself.  

Again, I know it is just a tv show...

We all know it's just a show, but we can see some of our family in each one of these characters that's what makes it so personal.  The mere thought of someone in our immediate family doing this is horrifying.

Edited by byrd
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, MzBrownSugar said:

Yes! I’m like! I sure hope she Keeps that SAME energy when it comes to her OWN Dirt! 

We didn’t forget that she had a WHOLE Anglo Saxon, married man! While fighting for black rights! Uuummm-hmmm! 

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 12:57 AM, Dee said:

My problem with Nova's story this season is that it doesn't ring true.

At least not the Ralph Angel, and to an extent Charley's, part(s) of the equation.

Do I believe Nova would pen a tell all book about her family, including long held family secrets surrounding Ernest, Violet, and Charley? Yes.

Do I believe Nova would draw such risible conclusions about Charley and disclose Blue's paternity in a novel? No way.

Nova has been very clear about how she felt about the Charley/Davis situation and it's always ended with her resolutely siding with her sister.

Also, it's been shown that Nova considers her nephews, surrogate children, who she's gone to great lengths to protect.

And while, Nova certainly enjoys her enlightened pedestal, she's been shown, repeatedly, to admit when she's wrong where Micah is concerned. So there's no way I can believe she'd put elementary aged Blue in the proverbial line of fire.

yes well, that may be true on the surface, but when she was writing this being the WOKE TRUTH TELLER that she is, the color changed. What you do on the surface and what's in your heart will always show itself.  I don't doubt her love, but she confusing truth with betrayal ..she can't see it. Nova is so self consumed with herself she can't see how she's hurting them. They should understand what she's doing by sacrificing the family for the greater good now tell me who wouldn't understand that ?

Edited by byrd

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 10:19 AM, gesundheit said:

I'm sort of fascinated to see how Nova justifies this in any way. I thought it was just going to be that she told too much of her family's business, not that she personally lacerated their humanity on top of it. Yikes.

Nova could not defend it. She kept trying to make them see the bigger picture . Now how do you hope to achieve that Nova. You never asked their permission or even discussed it with them.

Edited by byrd
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size