Type keyword(s) to search

sMothered - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Cher is going to lose her marriage over her mom and Dawn butts in way too much.  Sunhe  is completely out of control and needs to move out of that house.  Angelica is a fool.  Was  happy Lauren got finally got annoyed with her mom.  Some of the behavior from Lauren's mom and Sunhe are really bordering on creepy with the hair brushing and stoking.  

• Love 9
10 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Cher is going to lose her marriage over her mom and Dawn butts in way too much.

Dear Cher,  Consider this.  You LOVE being in Florida with your creepy-needy mother.  You don't seem to miss your husband at all and you want to stay longer.  Your husband is a doctor on track (with a CONTRACT) for a wonderful career and the MONEY you seem to need so much.  Stay in Florida.  Enough NYC women have seen him on TV by now to find out where he lives and try to make his life less "lonely."  He might succumb to their charms.

You and Dawn can continue being Florida's Silly-ebrities (to each other).  

• LOL 1
  • Love 17

That dinner with Jason's mom was awful. Sunhe has gotten worse, if that's possible. Angelica is always sitting there like a pouting toddler while Sunhe fights her battles. Jason's mom is obviously a very reserved woman. She's not going to be calling anyone, let alone Angelica. It's just not her. Leave her alone. 

Sunhe wanted Jason out from minute 1. Now that he's donated his sperm to complete their weirdo family dynamic, Sunhe and Angelica can go off with Amara and sMother her. 

I seriously want to smack Lauren's mom every time I look at her. She always has this slack look on her face. She is incredibly manipulative. She was all fine to share the good news about a baby and take that away from Laura Leigh, but couldn't handle the bad news and made it all about her. Way to be supportive. 

I want to know how many times have they really tried to get pregnant? It sounds like this was their first go with the fertility dr. What have they been doing until now? Who wouldn't have had Laura do a full fertility check before trying to help her conceive? 

Dawn and her nails on the chalkboard voice needs to butt out. 

All these moms need to butt out. They are manipulative and not at all what I would consider good moms. 

I don't know why I watch this show. It truly drives me insane. These people are the worst.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

Cher needs to understand that Jared isn’t so mad about the appointment, it’s that she couldn’t keep her word. She and Dawn could not respect boundaries. He doesn’t want this to continue. And Dawn needs to stay out of married folks’ conversations. Her opinion should not have weight. It is Jared and Cher. Not Jared, Cher, and Dawn.

Sunhe was just over the top. I don’t blame Jason for leaving at all. She has finance, and all she does is try to shut him out every episode. How does she have finance? Why can’t she go and live her life and let them be?

I was really happy to see Mother Jason make the point that, “Neither of you call me either.” Because that sort of shit pisses me off. It was clear Sunhe and Angelica were just wanting a reason to jab at Mother Jason.

Jason got cold feet about marrying Angelica, and I don’t blame him! Sunhe is just too much.

So just ignore Carlo’s decision and make a huge financial decision just so you can live a house away when you’re already 5 houses away? Kathy is a manipulative psycho. Carlo should just indulge every single one of his wife’s whims whenever she wants just because!

The universe would probably let Lauren be pregnant if she, you know, stopped going behind Laura Leigh’s back all the time! I detest Lauren and her crybaby tears. I adore Laura Leigh, who needs to get the heck out of there. She is constantly being walked on by her sappy wife and MIL.

• Love 8
39 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I was really happy to see Mother Jason make the point that, “Neither of you call me either.”

Loved that. I lived 20min from my mother; she never visited me...I always had to visit her.  I did. I always helped her...never refused--the most helpful of her three daughters.  One day I called and she said--not sweetly, "Well...nice to hear from you--finally."  What?  I said, "Well, the phone works both ways.  She said (and this is one of my favorite little stories), "You know how I hate to talk on the phone."  Drum roll.

• Love 4
42 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Jason got cold feet about marrying Angelica, and I don’t blame him! Sunhe is just too much.

GET OUT NOW, Jason!!! The ONLY WAY (legally) to get rid of Sunhe and Spawn is to abandon your own house and all contents. Change your name...move to Alaska where you'll have a support system. OH!  Get a good job (you'll be paying child support*), a life coach, an organizer, and a therapist.   *At least there won't be alimony for Angelica AND Sunhe.

• Love 6

When Jason asks Angelica a question and Sunhe chimes in "we'll have to talk about it and get back to you" I about want to scream. I really don't understand how Jason is still hanging in there. Angelina doesn't seem to have any personality besides being Sunhe's daughter. The fact that they make me feel sorry for slacker Jason says a lot. 

• Love 10

God Dawns voice drives me bonkers, Sunhe is a master manipulator and basically took over not only her daughters life but Jason's house. Jason should have walked away a long time ago and needs to throw Sunhe out and get a good lawyer. 

Do any of these mother's have anything better to do then to try and live vicariously though their daughters?  It seems like these mothers are so awful that they don't have any real friends. I would love to play a round of dodge ball and peg them all in the head a couple of times

Edited by Mahamid Frauded Me
  • LOL 7
  • Love 6
13 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Cher needs to understand that Jared isn’t so mad about the appointment, it’s that she couldn’t keep her word. She and Dawn could not respect boundaries. He doesn’t want this to continue.

Jared should make a list of ALL POSSIBLE FIRSTS he and Cher will observe with Belle.  With Belle, without the Hubshers.

Then have an attorney draw up a contract with some financial penalties for DAWN if she breeches any "firsts." Cher is nothing but a spineless Party of the First Part.

P.S.  Better include Dr. Mason Hubsher (Daddy/Popsey) in that contract too.

• Love 4
On 8/4/2021 at 1:10 PM, Back Atcha said:

Loved that. I lived 20min from my mother; she never visited me...I always had to visit her.  I did. I always helped her...never refused--the most helpful of her three daughters.  One day I called and she said--not sweetly, "Well...nice to hear from you--finally."  What?  I said, "Well, the phone works both ways.  She said (and this is one of my favorite little stories), "You know how I hate to talk on the phone."  Drum roll.

your mother might be MY mother..lol  and believe me, it's not funny

• Love 2
On 8/4/2021 at 5:16 PM, jackjill89 said:

When Jason asks Angelica a question and Sunhe chimes in "we'll have to talk about it and get back to you" I about want to scream. I really don't understand how Jason is still hanging in there. Angelina doesn't seem to have any personality besides being Sunhe's daughter. The fact that they make me feel sorry for slacker Jason says a lot. 

In real life someone normal would have had enough by that point and yelled at Sunhe to get the fuck out of MY house...not sure why this has never happened.  If Angelica really cared for Jason she would stand up to her mother but we know she never will, neither one of those women respect him at all, how do you call what they have "love" when there is no respect?

• Love 4

Holy crap, the Latina lesbian nudist couple mom and daughter adopting - and the daughter JEALOUS of her cousin already! These two are even more incestuous than Matt and Kelly from Mama's Boy. They make a more affectionate lesbian couple than the actual lesbian couple on the show.

I was impressed that the Indiana parents were so accepting of their trans daughter. 

Jason was just an idiot to get Angelica pregnant; now they have this baby in their hot fucking mess of a relationship that they should have walked away from AGES ago.

• Applause 3
  • Love 7
On 8/8/2022 at 7:44 PM, CoyoteBlue said:

Jason was just an idiot to get Angelica pregnant; now they have this baby in their hot fucking mess of a relationship that they should have walked away from AGES ago.

They probably thought a baby would magically fix all of their problems like so many couples do. He just looks defeated and miserable now, it's only his home in name now as he has no say in anything that goes on but he does seem to have brought it on himself.

• Sad 2
  • Love 4
On 8/8/2022 at 7:44 PM, CoyoteBlue said:

Jason was just an idiot

Jason is, was, has always been, will EVER be...AN IDIOT!  Just some sad sack who puts himself in situations and hopes someone will save him.  Unfortunately, he ran into these grifters and another tiny human will suffer.

• Love 3

I cannot believe this season. It’s creepy and gross. It’s giving me bad vibes like that show Adults Adopting Adults. And they canceled that show real fast.

One daughter’s idea of a "perfect day" is laying naked in bed all day together!! OMG, IS THIS REAL? IT'S SO GROSS TO EVEN THINK ABOUT!

I feel like Paula is in love with Francia and it's so creepy! It seems like she's a jealous girlfriend!

Brian (Angie's husband) seems awesome! I love that he has been a great step-dad to Shay.

Sunhe will actively work to turn Amara against Jason. He should pay for daycare to piss Sunhe off and to encourage Amara coexisting with non-family members.

Shay ain't never moving out. Her mother won't encourage it or support it.

Edited by Hotel Snarker
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 4

Please stop bathing and sleeping together. Especially stop cooking, doing things in the kitchen naked. Ick times a million.

Jealous that her Mom will be taking care of her sisters child. Grow up you are 27. That poor girl lost her Mom!

• Applause 5
On 8/10/2022 at 6:20 PM, IgnoranceisBLISS said:

What other show was Shay on? It was another “reality” show. 

There was a transgender poundticipant named Shay on 600 lb life a few seasons ago. Not the same person. Can't think of anyone else. I watch way too much reality TV.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
On 8/10/2022 at 4:20 PM, IgnoranceisBLISS said:

What other show was Shay on? It was another “reality” show. 

I don't watch THIS one, but is this it?  From online: TVSHOWSACE

Your Latest in TV Show News

• ‘My 600 Lb. Life’ Update On Chay Guillory from Season 3.  
  • Chay decides to live as a woman
  • He is making the second immense decision of his life.
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
On 8/13/2022 at 10:59 AM, BAForever said:

There was a transgender poundticipant named Shay on 600 lb life a few seasons ago. Not the same person. Can't think of anyone else. I watch way too much reality TV.

I think that may have been it but dayum they look a lot alike!!

On 8/13/2022 at 2:50 PM, Back Atcha said:

I don't watch THIS one, but is this it?  From online: TVSHOWSACE

Your Latest in TV Show News

• ‘My 600 Lb. Life’ Update On Chay Guillory from Season 3.  
  • Chay decides to live as a woman
  • He is making the second immense decision of his life.

Yes! That’s it! Are we sure it’s not the same person?! They’re both attention whores. Lol

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, IgnoranceisBLISS said:

Yes! That’s it! Are we sure it’s not the same person?! They’re both attention whores. Lol

I have no clue...or DO I ???   Clue #1:  Shay and Chay sound a lot alike.

• Applause 1

WTF did I just watch? Sunhe is co sleeping with the granddaughter? If Angelica ever kicks her out (which will never happen) I am afraid Sunhe will kidnap the kid. If I were Francia I would have told that bitch of a daughter to take a hike when she showed up on that date, but its still her fault for their co-dependency. Interesting that pizzaboy went from a small cape cod home to some gigantic mcmansion

• Love 7
11 hours ago, judylo said:

Does Francia remind anyone else of Gino’s Jasmine from 90 Day Fiance?

Often comments/questions like this one make me wonder if I should stop FAST-FORWARDING through most of these abysmal mothers and daughters.  I don't know who Francia is...but I do recognize Jasmine!

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Wink 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

If I were Francia I would have told that bitch of a daughter to take a hike when she showed up on that date, but its still her fault for their co-dependency.

They gave me the wrong vibes from the very beginning, with them admitting they sleep naked in bed together. 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

• Wink 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Sunhe is so evil, I just want to punch her in the face. Jason needs to get a lawyer to protect his rights to his daughter and his house. No way should that little girl be sleeping with grandma! I also can’t stand nudist girl who can’t live a few hours without her mother. These women are even worse than the mama’s boys.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Madding crowd said:

Sunhe is so evil, I just want to punch her in the face. Jason needs to get a lawyer to protect his rights to his daughter and his house. No way should that little girl be sleeping with grandma! I also can’t stand nudist girl who can’t live a few hours without her mother. These women are even worse than the mama’s boys.

I thought sunme & her daughter were too much with their bathing together but these two have taken it to a new level. The fact that the mother doesn't look much older than the daughter doesn't help. If you showed their coverage to someone without the commentary they would say that they were a lesbian couple.

Edited by Welshman in Ca
missing letters
  • Like 1
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, Madding crowd said:

Sunhe is so evil, I just want to punch her in the face.

Take a note from Sunhe and choose her THROAT!

6 hours ago, Madding crowd said:

Jason needs to get a lawyer to protect his rights to his daughter and his house.

Ahhh...but where would the three of them (and the daughter) derive an income?  Surely TLC would be the first to go.

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

My advice to Jason would be - don’t marry Angelica, get a lawyer, and put something in writing ASAP regarding child support, custody, and visitation. Because Sunhe will 100% keep his daughter from him and or claim he is negligent or not financially providing for her if he and Angelica ever separate. And his daughter will be raised to hate her father just like Sunhe hates him. It’s good to have this stuff sorted out BEFORE things get worse. He will be completely fucked if it ever comes to a custody battle.

I am still convinced that Paula is doing this show as a commercial for her OnlyFans debut. The whole wearing a bra and thong in the kitchen seemed staged. My hubby said how come Paula wouldn’t wear something more comfortable like a sports bra and boy shorts.

Shay needs therapy ASAP, it's not healthy to not leave the house 10 years after a traumatic event.

Carlo is total no bullshit for this show. It’s refreshing.

• Like 1
  • Love 6
18 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

My advice to Jason would be - don’t marry Angelica, get a lawyer, and put something in writing ASAP regarding child support, custody, and visitation. Because Sunhe will 100% keep his daughter from him and or claim he is negligent or not financially providing for her

Or worse...THE WORST.  I wouldn't put anything past Sunhe ... and think TLC had better keep her in check if THEY don't want to be on the losing end of a suit.

• Love 3
On 8/3/2021 at 4:20 PM, LucyEth said:

Cher is going to lose her marriage over her mom and Dawn butts in way too much.  Sunhe  is completely out of control and needs to move out of that house.  Angelica is a fool.  Was  happy Lauren got finally got annoyed with her mom.  Some of the behavior from Lauren's mom and Sunhe are really bordering on creepy with the hair brushing and stoking.  

And Angelica's daughter needs to not grow up in a house where her mom hates Jason. That will be so destructive to the child.

Kids feel the tension in a house. And as Amara gets older, she'll be more and more aware of it. Sunye's inflicting psychological harm on her and Angelica's letting her do it.

Edited by JeanJean
added something
  • Love 7
On 8/17/2022 at 5:19 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

My advice to Jason would be - don’t marry Angelica, get a lawyer, and put something in writing ASAP regarding child support, custody, and visitation. Because Sunhe will 100% keep his daughter from him and or claim he is negligent or not financially providing for her if he and Angelica ever separate. And his daughter will be raised to hate her father just like Sunhe hates him. It’s good to have this stuff sorted out BEFORE things get worse. He will be completely fucked if it ever comes to a custody battle.

I am still convinced that Paula is doing this show as a commercial for her OnlyFans debut. The whole wearing a bra and thong in the kitchen seemed staged. My hubby said how come Paula wouldn’t wear something more comfortable like a sports bra and boy shorts.

Shay needs therapy ASAP, it's not healthy to not leave the house 10 years after a traumatic event.

Carlo is total no bullshit for this show. It’s refreshing.

I love Carlo!!!!

Unfortunately for Sunhe, her disrespect of Jason in his own house is on national TV.  And if she wants him to do more for his daughter, she should help him learn what to do, not constantly say bad things about him. She probably showed Angelica what to do.

I'm pretty meh about Dr. Phil, but there was one thing he said to arguing parents and such that  I always liked and remembered: "You (Sunhe) have no right to change who this child is."

Edited by JeanJean
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

There is zero affection or attraction between Jason and Angelica. While I was applauding Jason's dad for the truth bombs he was delivering, I tried to imagine Jason and Angelica living as a couple. I couldn't. They might as well be siblings because their lack of chemistry is palpable. 

• Love 3

I can’t stand the woman who seems to be in love with her own mother and doesn’t want her to date; she needs help. Also not to fond of the screeching “twins” Dawn and Cher. I’m sure they are upset Belle looks her dad and not them. Not sure if I like anyone on this show.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Madding crowd said:

I can’t stand the woman who seems to be in love with her own mother and doesn’t want her to date; she needs help.

Yeah, that relationship creeps me out. Paula keeps whining about how she and her mother aren't going to be as close as they once were, and together all the time. And...she's right. That's what happens when kids grow up. Your kids aren't supposed to stay your sole focus once they're adults.

Paula feels like her mom is looking outside of the mom/child for happiness? Yes, of course she is. Because there are certain things you can't get out of a parent/child relationship!

• Love 6

Lisa: Laura Leigh is the one who should step aside.
Me: She's one of the baby's mothers!

And when Lisa said she forgets Laura Leigh is in the picture, and Lauren just giggles instead of defending her wife...

Poor Laura Leigh. Bestie, this is your life if you stay in this marriage. This scenario isn't going to change.

That applies to all the spouses on this show.

Edited by the-grey-lady
  • Sad 1
  • Love 6
45 minutes ago, the-grey-lady said:

Yeah, that relationship creeps me out. Paula keeps whining about how she and her mother aren't going to be as close as they once were, and together all the time. And...she's right. That's what happens when kids grow up. Your kids aren't supposed to stay your sole focus once they're adults.

Paula feels like her mom is looking outside of the mom/child for happiness? Yes, of course she is. Because there are certain things you can't get out of a parent/child relationship!

Their whole relationship makes me uncomfortable but I get the feeling that the whole adoption thing is not going to end well for the poor girl being adopted. That's just the vibe I get every time it's mentioned, the daughter looks & sounds like pure evil.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Welshman in Ca said:

I get the feeling that the whole adoption thing is not going to end well for the poor girl being adopted

Paula is already jealous! Of a traumatized child!

"My mom won't have as much time for me!" Of course she won't! The traumatized child needs her more than you do!

• Love 7
2 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

Damn, Paula is UNHINGED! I feel like she is definitely in love with her own mother. This is the first time in the history of sMothered where I feel like a mother and daughter have definitely fucked. Because the scene with them massaging and her laying on top of her mother’s ass…my god, I wanted to 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮.

1 hour ago, the-grey-lady said:

Lisa: Laura Leigh is the one who should step aside.
Me: She's one of the baby's mothers!

And when Lisa said she forgets Laura Leigh is in the picture, and Lauren just giggles instead of defending her wife...

Poor Laura Leigh. Bestie, this is your life if you stay in this marriage. This scenario isn't going to change.

That applies to all the spouses on this show.

I love Laura Leigh. She tells it like it is. That comment Evil Lisa made about forgetting she is even in the picture was super telling!

• Applause 1
  • Love 4

I wish there were a way we could have MORE Laura Leigh and LESS of her idiot wife.  The in-laws need to depart the show entirely, but then there would be no conflict--which apparently the viewers need.

Things will get bad when there IS a baby and Laura Leigh has to be at work every day.  That Mother-Daughter Duo will create a dangerous threesome.

• Applause 2
  • Love 2