Type keyword(s) to search

sMothered - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Two kids and a third on the way, his wife trying to carry one and get them ready and he’s over there choreographing a dance.

Mother in law get off your son- in- law. Ick, both of ya. Dude go help out your wife!

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

Poor Pageant Girl, this is what happens when your mom is delulu. The judges tell her she comes off as not mature enough and Mom comes back with "Wha? But your tits are out!" Mmm, that's not what they mean. "What about our legacy?" Jesus christ... Did Mom ever win anything? So what's the legacy?

I mean, her answer existed, but it was hardly amazing.

I had a learning disability, so I found out being a hair stylist doesn't require reading and "I want to go into schools and talk to kids about what really makes them different. So that's what actually what makes you unique and special".

WTF does that even mean? That's an immature answer there. I don't think "going for a different crown" is the answer. I would assume Miss America would be even more competitive than Miss USA. Move on with your life, child. Unlike your mother, you might still have time to find a purpose in life other than giving birth to a child to live through and give you purpose. It is kinda sweet that the Two-Cents Sisters really do seem to support Gabby, even if they think their mom and the "legacy" are ridiculous.

Gabby, you've been in suspended animation since age 19, pampered and preened; you're not going to come off as mature.

--

Deleesa, Get rid of hubby and mom. He "won't stand here and listen to [her] talk to [him] like that" and yet he wants her to sit there and put up with Mom's shit. He's trying to gaslight her into letting Mom stay until he thinks she'll forget about making her leave, which shows he has no idea what going on.

And the baby "making Trevor and [Mom] more connected"? <Sideshow Bob shiver>

Trevor, what are you crying for? If Deleesa dies, you can just marry Mom! Seriously, though, it's pathetic that it took this to convince him that Deleesa doesn't need the stress and to DO SOMETHING. Considering that all the stress from the pair probably helped contribute to her condition in the first place.

--

Cristina/Kathy/Carlo seem a lot more... real? Like Carlo and Kathy doing the leg casting seemed sweet and like they were having fun. And the talk Kathy and Cristina had in the bedroom was honest and kind. Even the party doesn't seem as much manufactured crazy as previous seasons' stuff. I like this.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
10 hours ago, CoyoteBlue said:

Cristina/Kathy/Carlo seem a lot more... real? Like Carlo and Kathy doing the leg casting seemed sweet and like they were having fun. And the talk Kathy and Cristina had in the bedroom was honest and kind. Even the party doesn't seem as much manufactured crazy as previous seasons' stuff. I like this.

I always laugh when they're on screen. I don't know if it's the crazy Chicago accents, or what, but I am finding them to be the most likeable of the bunch. 

Trevor was horrible to his wife before he slinked away to sleep with Mom. Did anyone when they were asked if they had been intimate, they denied it a little bit too much???

• Like 4
51 minutes ago, EastCoast4Life said:

I always laugh when they're on screen. I don't know if it's the crazy Chicago accents, or what, but I am finding them to be the most likeable of the bunch. 

They have been the best from the start, the husband doesn't take it too seriously but does put his foot down when it really matters to him & they usually let him have his way with just a little arguing for fun.

• Like 3

Ref. The pageant young lady…her swimsuit was good, but she has an outdated hairstyle that reflects her mother’s taste, as she’s still living in the past.  That hairstyle does not fit her facial structure.  And, did she attend college?  The competition was stiff with accomplished contestants.  

• Like 4
11 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Ref. The pageant young lady…her swimsuit was good, but she has an outdated hairstyle that reflects her mother’s taste, as she’s still living in the past.  That hairstyle does not fit her facial structure.  And, did she attend college?  The competition was stiff with accomplished contestants.  

I think the college angle was very much what the producers were showing us among the contestants.  Gaby just didn’t stand a chance against an RN or some of the others.

I find it amazing that she got fourth, frankly.

As I recall, the finalist that won Miss USA was a military person.  This contest is not for the posers or the wannabes.  Might’ve worked in previous decades (Mom) but doesn’t work now.

• Like 3

Old Toddlers and Tiaras lover here. I kind of like Gaby- and I love the 2 cent sisters. Agree about her hair, it's amazing, but way too overpowering for her slight frame. She's petite, and usually pageant winners are taller and more modelesque. I'm liking Gaby's possible realization (TLC scripted) storyline that she isn't her mothers mini-me. 

• Like 2
On 12/28/2023 at 7:42 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

Edit NOOOO they did not show them having sex in the back of a car after church ... who lets people film that for a reality show ... like pants down car bouncing full on please cut away at any time for the love of god ...

IKR so gross! 

• Like 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Her not knowing what the word androgynous meant was one thing but then not being able to pronounce it correctly was just the cherry on the cake lol 

I was a little embarrassed for her. She really needs to read more or take some classes.

I do have hope for her, though, now that she's wanting independence.

Can people really walk in off the street and be NY Fashion Week models? That seems suspect to me.

Edited by JeanJean
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, JeanJean said:

I was a little embarrassed for her. She really needs to read more or take some classes.

I do have hope for her, though, now that she's wanting independence.

Can people really walk in off the street and be NY Fashion Week models? That seems suspect to me.

Apparently so .. they do open casting calls that agency’s apparently send their girls to also 

https://www.latitudetalent.com/single-post/become-a-model-for-new-york-fashion-week#:~:text=Many models walking in the,agencies charge for their models.

• Useful 2

I get the concern for your wife BUT

ohhhhh hell no .. that’s your daughter lady .. you are living in HER house and disrespecting your own flesh and blood … and to bust up IN her house bucking up on the woman who just gave birth to your grandchild and was in the hospital with life threatening issues like a crazy person wasn’t a vibe … 

• Like 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I get the concern for your wife BUT

ohhhhh hell no .. that’s your daughter lady .. you are living in HER house and disrespecting your own flesh and blood … and to bust up IN her house bucking up on the woman who just gave birth to your grandchild and was in the hospital with life threatening issues like a crazy person wasn’t a vibe … 

I can't believe the mom got cast without TLC help, though.

Edited by JeanJean
  • Like 3
59 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

there are many other shows from smaller designers who are seeking models, but cannot afford the rates top modeling agencies charge for their models.

I can totally believe that the tiny "loft show" with both of them was paid handsomely for putting up with the Cryptkeeper whinging about the realities of modeling. Gaby looks grown for a change with that slicked hair. Honestly I don't know how realistic Gaby being a real working model would be, but damn, girl, don't let Mom use you as her emotional support animal. Get that woman some therapy.

Oh, look, Gaby gave up and crawled back inside the Cryptkeeper's withered old hooha so they can go right back into their old folie a deux.

---

Britt, TJ  is not the one making it hard. And yes, Mary hates his ass, wake up. And if TJ is enrolled in the next electrician's union apprentice class, that's a solid career path that will probably make more than whatever she's making with her degree.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, CoyoteBlue said:

Honestly I don't know how realistic Gaby being a real working model would be, but damn, girl, don't let Mom use you as her emotional support animal. Get that woman some therapy.

If nothing else, isn’t she rather short? I think for runway, you have to be at least 5’10” and I don’t think Gaby is even close to that.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)
14 hours ago, CoyoteBlue said:

Oh, look, Gaby gave up and crawled back inside the Cryptkeeper's withered old hooha so they can go right back into their old folie a deux.

I was actually a little sad about that.

But that NYC apartment she and her sister were looking at? Has to be $5000/month or more. Could be $10K/Month.

I hope she eventually makes her getaway from her mom's house. And starts reading.

Edited by JeanJean
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
18 hours ago, JeanJean said:

I was actually a little sad about that.

But that NYC apartment she and her sister were looking at? Has to be $5000/month or more. Could be $10K/Month.

I hope she eventually makes her getaway from her mom's house. And starts reading.

That girl was never gonna move away .. i could tell that a mile away

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

She probably has NO IDEA what anything costs...maybe pageant gowns, but that duo probably can't come up with 100 IQ points together!

• LOL 3