Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

Just now, Frozendiva said:

The shop owner did the right thing. Probably needs to be some staff meeting at the shop about this sort of behavior.

Still don't understand how he can go on national tv and say he let someone do illegal tats in the back of his store.

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

I hope Drago doesn't go all Dothraki warrior on us for posting here during the show but I keep refreshing the Live Chat and it's still closed.

We're a decent group of people.

• LOL 3

Dear TLC

You are ruining the flow and vibe of these shows.  You need to move Pillow Talk to an earlier timeslot or a different night.

Smothers sucks.  Sucks ass.  I turned the channel.  I pushed the button on my remote this week with urgency.  Kill that show and move our shows back before you kill Pillow Talk because we are tired.  

Not only tired but something is just off.  The whimsy was good on Mondays.  I'd be willing to experiment this iteration isn't it.

Thank you for the consideration.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Dear TLC

You are ruining the flow and vibe of these shows.  You need to move Pillow Talk to an earlier timeslot or a different night.

Smothers sucks.  Sucks ass.  I turned the channel.  I pushed the button on my remote this week with urgency.  Kill that show and move our shows back before you kill Pillow Talk because we are tired.  

Not only tired but something is just off.  The whimsy was good on Mondays.  I'd be willing to experiment this iteration isn't it.

Exactly, last week I actually dozed off

• Love 2
1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Dear TLC

If I could give this 100 ❤ I would!

IVE already emailed TLC and ask my fellow 90layers to do the same!

• Useful 1
  • Love 5