Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

PT could have been really great tonight. So much to snark on but Tim's dry sense of humor and Veronica's common sense were missing. 

Why is Ron so red faced? Where are Brandon and Julia? Damn. Mom and Dad have stolen the spotlight. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Yulia and Bordo need to GTFO.

So glad we have Veronica and Tim again!

“Even if it was Shakira it would be 5 minutes and I would go to sleep.” Tim is funny! 😂😭

Edited by Hotel Snarker
Grammar
  • Love 3

Robert - in terms of space, what does Ximena want? A planet?

Cynthia, Robert - she's looking for a cash cow.

Mike, you love the idea of Ximena. Just because you 'love' her doesn't mean that she loves you.

• Love 1
On 3/2/2022 at 5:04 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Yulia and Bordo need to GTFO.

So glad we have Veronica and Tim again!

“Even if it was Shakira it would be 5 minutes and I would go to sleep.” Tim is funny! 😂😭

What's up with Tim's voice ? It sounds off like he's sic or something 

• Love 2

The over the top excitement when Hamza proposed to Memphis was way too much.  Why all of that "happiness" for a couple when one of them is continuing yelling and angry at the other?I do appreciate that Veronica/Tim and Cynthia/Molly had more subdued and realistic reactions to that engagement.

• Love 5

It's so romantic when people get engaged! Bradon and Julia, you've only bee married a year or so. Love conquers all. Just because you get engaged doesn't mean you will get married, especially if you are long distance and hardly see each other. Hamza and Memphis could benefit from pre-marriage counselling - how to communicate, fight, manage money, manage her previous relationships and kids. How will Hamza react to being a stepdad? Unless they work really hard, I see the relationship failing after the honeymoon period fizzles and reality sinks in.

Jasmine will probably take off when she gets her Green Card.

15 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I love Robert and Anny. I’m happy they’re still together

Me too but I remember there season, it didn't look like they would last 5 mins.  It appeared they had major, major problems but it seems to have clicked into place for them *shrug*

• Love 3
On 2/12/2022 at 11:02 AM, bichonblitz said:

Strange how Ron and Betty are on PT more than Brandon and Julia.

Just reading some FEBRUARY comments.   "Strange how Ron and Betty are called 'favorites."  WHOSE???

• Love 9
On 3/13/2022 at 9:27 PM, Texasmom1970 said:

Tim and Veronica are always my favorites; their personalities balance each other out very well.

I agree...and it's strange because he was so weird and UNLIKEABLE when he was a "romantic lead" on the show.  He's still quite odd.  Veronica is a gem.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

I agree...and it's strange because he was so weird and UNLIKEABLE when he was a "romantic lead" on the show.  He's still quite odd.  Veronica is a gem.

I remember HATING Veronica when she was on the show (too much in Tim's business) and I didn't like Tim either because he was a bit smug and simply unlikeable*shrug*

However, on this show they are just the best.  Tim in particular has very insightful and funny comments.  Who knew he was so grounded and clever.  Again I simply blame editing or perhaps he's grown up since the show.

Edited by Dirtybubble
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Dirtybubble said:

However, on this show they are just the best.  Tim in particular has very insightful and funny comments.  Who knew he was so grounded and clever.  Again I simply blame editing or perhaps he's grown up since the show.

Perhaps they actuallly watched themselves as critically as they watch others...and took note.

NOTES!!  

• Love 2