Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

Good lawd not Brandon's parents again!  I can't stand looking at their stupid ass grins.  Especially Brandon's dad--he has a punchable face.  Get rid of them and bring back Armando and Kenny

They are not interesting to watch; their comments do not add anything. Then we also get to see Brandons mom have a death grip on her wine glass with one hand and her husbands thigh with the other. Ick!

• Love 7
On 1/23/2022 at 11:09 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

Why do Jovi and Yara have such a tiny bed? Lemon juice shots…eww.

Those are fake, staged spaces. But you're right, that bed does look smaller than usual. 

I enjoyed this PT epi, one of the funniest ones I've seen in quite awhile. Except for Jovi, who always goes over like a lead balloon. I enjoyed watching him squirm over the stripper stuff. Tim was "on" and didn't seem about to doze off. Robert and Anny were hilarious. I always talk out loud to T and V's cat, who I dubbed "The Misty" and who clearly adores Tim. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

You didn't do my mom with your yammy and I'm not happy. - Kenny

Kenny - not a good look for Kimbaaaaly.

No soon to be edited out folks.

Tim & Veronica, and Kenny and Armando are so funny.   Anny and Robert are funny too.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6

Say what you will about Tim... but he's got a heart of gold with Veronica's daughter Chloe. To take in a child that is not yours, yet continue the failed relationship as a friendship to be her father figure...damn.

Yara wants to set Ben up with a Ukraine woman…I hear Lana’s single!

Thank you, Father Kenny, for referring to Kimbaaaly’s sexual conquest as "skoodilypoop".

Tim saying Ben looks like an embalmer in all black has me wishing for a Love During Lockup x Pillow Talk mashup! Tai the embalmer!! If anyone watches Love During Lockup, please lemme know!

Anny is fucking over Robert after he shits on her dreams to travel.

Edited by Hotel Snarker
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Mahogany did not say she was going to show up.

Ben is lucky that there aren't any goons or spammers looking for him at the restaurant to rob him blind.

Drivers and new “ friends “ often sent tourist to “ bars” where they will be ripped off or robbed. Is it a cultural thing to be hours late or is that Columbia I am thinking of or is that bullshit?

Just now, Frozendiva said:

This ep is dull because of the focus on Gino/Jasmine and Mike/Ximena.

I forgot that Alina and Caleb are edited out of PT.

• Love 1

For a restaurant, I can see 10-15 minutes late because of traffic and maybe 20 if there is an accident or emergency. There are other diners with reservations and the restaurant is not usually in a position to hold a table for more than a short time. 

• Useful 1
13 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

No sign of Truffles so far. Wonder if this was taped this week and if they will say anything about her crossing the Rainbow Bridge.

Truffles was mentioned when the new puppy was on the bed. I think they said how good he is with Truffles rather than was.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

I just don't understand why they have Ron and Betty on this show.  They add absolutely nothing and I think she is trying too hard by eating escargo.  And, I have never seen anyone eat a bowl of them; usually one receives about six but it looked like she had a huge amount.  With all the iterations and seasons of all of these 90 Day shows I would think they could find actual participants rather than family adjacent commentators.  Okay, that rant is over...

I find Molly boring (but at least she was a bona fide participant.  

I think Veronica and Tim should be on every week.

I did like Kenny and Armando and they had some good comments.  My eyes were a bit teary when they had their puppy with them and talked about Truffles.

• Love 5

The way Ron was laughing at Gino lying about sending the pics was...pretty uncomfortable.

No Tim and Veronica on Pillow Talk?! Between making us wait an hour with the Four Angry Wives and the graphic Dr. Pimple Popper commercials during dinner hours, you are getting on my last nerve with this.

Kenny and Armando's puppy is so adorable!

• Love 2
On 2/9/2022 at 5:24 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

The way Ron was laughing at Gino lying about sending the pics was...pretty uncomfortable. 

Can't even watch them. All I can think of is "swingers" and I don't know whether to break out chortling, or spray disinfectant tsssssss. Is Ron high? He thinks that every word out of his own mouth is hilarious. Betty is matronly and boring. OK Boomers, you're married and have to feel each other up in front of us nonstop, but in reality you're boring and weird, get off my TV.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 2
On 2/2/2022 at 5:33 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Anny is fucking over Robert after he shits on her dreams to travel.

That travel dream is done after she popped out 2 babies right away! Plus Robert is an Uber driver so there ain't no money for that, Anny! 

I'm liking Yara and Jovi more and more.

Strange how Ron and Betty are on PT more than Brandon and Julia. 

On 2/7/2022 at 12:27 PM, Welshman in Ca said:

Truffles was mentioned when the new puppy was on the bed. I think they said how good he is with Truffles rather than was.

Truff passed away after this was filmed.  Both Kenny and Armando did a tribute to her on IG. It was so sweet. 

14 hours ago, Dahlia said:

I’m ff’ing through Ron and Betty, Armando and Ken, Molly and Cynthia…the episode was very short.   Easier to delete every week.

I watch it ( not recorded) so I get pretty bored while I am doing so. I agree with your take. Molly is increasingly hard to listen to. Doesn't matter if paired with Cynthia or her NYPD love. I used to enjoy Molly to a degree but no longer.

I agree about Ron and Betty and Kenny and Armando. Just not very interesting or humorous.  I do like Yara and Jovi and Anny and Robert. They are funny and are at least better actors as they are believable with their comments.

• Love 2
On 2/9/2022 at 6:20 PM, Tuneful said:

Can't even watch them. All I can think of is "swingers" and I don't know whether to break out chortling, or spray disinfectant tsssssss. Is Ron high? He thinks that every word out of his own mouth is hilarious. Betty is matronly and boring. OK Boomers, you're married and have to feel each other up in front of us nonstop, but in reality you're boring and weird, get off my TV.  

I find Ron absolutely off putting.

• Love 3