Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiancé: Pillow Talk

• Start Topic

Did he actually delete the social media or close his accounts or what?

Steven does seem to be the two scoops and sprinkles on the ice cream to smooth things over. Tim/Veronica and even Asuelu are rolling their eyes.

Dean - oldest trick in the book - said the exact sam poem to all the other 30 girls.

Asuelu - I feel... uncomfortable.

• LOL 1
23 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

As if I couldn't love Tim and Veronica snarking together more; the costumes they wore so fun.

Right? I really like them.I think like Anny they were done dirty on his season. 

Spoiler

I read several interviews with Jennifer and Jesse ( they are now dating) and they shit all over Tim. Meanwhile Tim had  nothing but mature and polite responses. Jeniffer and Jesse snickered about his sexuality etc. All he said was that he didn’t want to sleep with her because he wasnt into it and being gay or trans is great  but he wasn’t a member  of that community and if he was he would say so.

• Love 3

Andrei’s  pants are ridiculous.

Tim telling Veronica she sounded like Forrest Gump’s friend, LOL!

”Rum will make you dumb!” Ever since I read somewhere that Molly’s voice sounds like Bobby Hill (King of the Hill) I can’t unhear that.

I love how Tim is so invested in Jenny’s feelings! I love Tim, period.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Ellie was confused. He wanted to have a "We can make it babes, us against the world, we will rebuild, better than before and take over and have a swimming pool..." whatever, but Debbie Downer is all like "Be realistic, you have no money and can't make any and we have so much work to do". Like, maybe that's true but not the best time?

Then racist ass Libby on Pillow Talk is like, "He's just an island boy, it'll be okay, let's just sit on the beach." GTFO Libby, if your whole life got destroyed like his did you would literally die.

Just now, Frozendiva said:

The odds are not in Bini's favor to get to the US.

Doesn’t it mean that they would have to get married?  Bini isn’t really ready to get married…..I think Ari knows this. That’s why she’s apprehensive.  That or she’s not that into him.  She wants a daddy for Avi, but I think she’s discovered he is not going to be the husband she wants. 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Bees52 said:

Not quite sure what was the point of Yara and Mother Jovi putting on masks. Is that a tv watching thing?

I do that all the time....put those eye mask things & face mask things on and watch tv.

Ok I think I understand why Tim & Veronica were making stuffing ON THE COUCH but good lawd people can't you eat snacks and drink cocktails like everyone else?  Who is really believing they start chopping celery on the damn sofa?

• Love 2
On 11/22/2021 at 1:10 PM, Dirtybubble said:

Ok I think I understand why Tim & Veronica were making stuffing ON THE COUCH but good lawd people can't you eat snacks and drink cocktails like everyone else?  Who is really believing they start chopping celery on the damn sofa?

I know its weird. I’m used to Dr Now’s patients cooking in bed. 😬

• LOL 4

Those cats seem way too tame to be feral.  If a cat isn’t accustomed to a carrier….it’s a little scary.  I’ve had to put two cats into one before who were semi feral….not good.

Tim in that headpiece….😝

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

My cousin's daughter's cats will allow me to pick them up and move them from their chair. A feral cat? I don't think so.

Veronica, ooooh, you don't like Ari either.

Tim - is she having second thoughts about Bini? Oh, we're having a fight right now and I don't know if I want to bring him to the US.

• Love 1