Type keyword(s) to search

Extra Hot Great

David T. Cole
  • Start Topic

Is it "Different Strokes?" also, that killed me dead. I'm a ghost now. 

That was so amazing. I need to get a clip of Sarah D. Bunting saying Different Strokes for a ringtone/text message alert. I already have Dave saying "blah" for my default text message tone. It's a perfect pairing.

• Love 3

Thanks, Dave, for pronouncing 'Aussie' correctly (with a 'z' sound, not an 's' sound).

But as an Australian I take issue with your liking The Simpsons episode. I hated it: weak stereotypes, appalling attempts at the accent, cheap laughs.

Jacko was the Energiser guy. He was a football player. He also released this single, which... is far worse than I remembered. It's two and half minutes long and yet it goes on and on.

• Love 1

I am so wanting a "The Trip" style on-the-road, buddy show featuring Mads Mikkelsen and Michael Shannon, where instead of attempting to out do the other's impersonations, they try to out do each other's "intense-face." And hilarity ensues!

• Love 3

Thanks, Dave, for pronouncing 'Aussie' correctly (with a 'z' sound, not an 's' sound).

But as an Australian I take issue with your liking The Simpsons episode. I hated it: weak stereotypes, appalling attempts at the accent, cheap laughs.

I'll let you in on a terrible secret that applies to Canadians too: no one cares what we think about how we are represented.

S. Epatha Merkerson and CCH Pounder. 

They are travel agents and amateur sleuths, in the vein of Murder, She Wrote. You have cool locations, funny touristy misunderstandings and chases through wonderful cities. Maybe if it was light like Murder, She Wrote, but had the location budget of I Spy?

Growing Up Giles -- we'd get to see young Giles forced to accept his future as a Watcher, his transformation into Ripper, and all his adventures with his friend, Ethan.  The finale would show Giles boarding a plane for Sunnydale.  

• Love 3

Me in my car driving to work (yelling at the top of my lungs): "Maybe TO-MOR-row, I'll wanna settle DOW-OW-OWN. UNTIL TO-MOR-row, I'll just keep MOV-ing ON!" I freaking love that theme song.

As recently as two or three years ago, one could still find The Littlest Hobo reruns on at 9am on Saturday mornings. It did not hold up. But, it was still amazing.

And, if you're wondering how big it was in Canada, this was published less than 6 months ago. It will never be forgotten:

10 things the Littlest Hobo did that a dog shouldn’t be able to do
http://www.macleans.ca/society/10-things-the-littlest-hobo-did-that-a-dog-shouldnt-be-able-to-do/

He saved Anne of Green Gables, you guys! ANNE!

Edited by lynny
  • Love 2