Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: Game Night

• Start Topic

*sigh*

I loved the men's dance. It was cute and it looked like they were having fun. The girls'dance, though, basically consisted of everyone doing something different all while Whitney wore her "Ah am a dahncer darling" (or her "I just smelled a fart") expression while barely moving. 

I'm not a huge fan of Heather, but she could do better than this sorry bunch. 

You know the episode's bad when you have to use HOARDERS as brain bleach to erase the nastiness of what you just watched. 

Edited by mamadrama
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
12 hours ago, Dot said:

Or, maybe as I suggested earlier, this season was so lacking in anything interesting, there was really nothing to talk about in a Skinny.

I couldn't agree more.   After watching each episode I'd come on here to snark and I'd find it hard to remember what I just watched because it was so dam boring and pointless.

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

I couldn't agree more.   After watching each episode I'd come on here to snark and I'd find it hard to remember what I just watched because it was so dam boring and pointless.

It was a terrible season. This is why I think it might be over (hoping, anyways). They have nowhere to go from here except right down the toilet. 

• Love 5

Her hands looked so fat on Buddy's leg...she is just gross all over. I dislike her so much that I don't want to see her have any sort of relationship period, with anyone, even loser Buddy, and that makes me ashamed of myself. 

• Love 4

I couldn’t even bring myself to turn this on. I’ve been watching less and less of each episode this past year or so because it’s just become so terribly boring. Just when you think something MIGHT happen, the storyline changes to something else even more boring. 

I don’t hate Whitney but loud people wear me out. 

I think her mother is a stealth bitch and so I don’t enjoy any of the parental stuff. Glenn looks like he’d rather be out fishing or something. 

Buddy is driving me nuts with his apparent refusal to stick with anything that might support his sobriety, yet doesn’tt have the decency to just go ahead fall off the wagon and give us something to be shocked about. 

We never see enough of the others for me to begin to care much, although they seem OK as humans. 

I might get back into this show if Whitney decided to start taking care of herself, or go ahead and start therapy to figure out why she doesn’t love herself enough to get healthy. Of course, I think the latter would entail throwing Mama under the bus, but I suspect she belongs there. She says horrible nasty things to Whitney in that stupid simpery way. No wonder Whitney pushes back. It’s not healthy or pleasant but I get it. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

It was a terrible season. This is why I think it might be over (hoping, anyways). They have nowhere to go from here except right down the toilet. 

Even now I think we'd have to reach down into the toilet to fish this POS out.  Seriously. 🤮

Edited by Yeah No
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

A further thought

📌 Don't write too much meaning into Twit's holding Buddy's leg. If you watched her IG page, you'd figure she's constitutioning incapable of simply sitting next to a man. She grabs his leg or leans against him or holds his hand or puts her head in his lap. She puts her arm around his shoulders. She twirls his hair. Etc.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
43 minutes ago, Dot said:

A further thought

📌 Don't write too much meaning into Twit's holding Buddy's leg. If you watched her IG page, you'd figure she's constitutioning incapable of simply sitting next to a man. She grabs his leg or leans against him or holds his hand or puts her head in his lap. She puts her arm around his shoulders. She twirls his hair. Etc.

Especially if it's Glenn. Watching her stroke the nape of his neck as she sat with him and her mother in the eye doctor's office was truly creepy.

• Love 8
9 hours ago, Dot said:

A further thought

8 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Especially if it's Glenn. Watching her stroke the nape of his neck as she sat with him and her mother in the eye doctor's office was truly creepy.

A phrase from one of my favorite movies  Notes on a Scandal comes to mind when I think of Whitney. " Chronically untouched".

We never see anyone genuinely reach out to Whit to offer her any sort of affection and that has to be a hella lonely existence. We constantly see her stealing these touches and bits of contact from any man that's in her orbit. It's pathetic and opportunistic the way she does it to men who seemingly let her do it to avoid embarrassing her.

She's a predator and we would be way more grossed out if she were a man.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 14
(edited)
On 3/29/2019 at 6:49 PM, Dot said:

📌 Whoever at PMG figured this would be entertaining as a finale should be fired. Or, maybe as I suggested earlier, this season was so lacking in anything interesting, there was really nothing to talk about in a Skinny.

📌

📌

📌

📌

Agree 1000%

Edited by Cache
  • Love 5
On 3/30/2019 at 11:07 PM, Dot said:

A further thought

This is sorta how I am... with dogs. I’m always fighting the urge to cuddle them. But even I try to recognize when a dog doesn’t want to be glommed or kissed and I allow them their bodily autonomy. Twit is incapable of allowing anyone autonomy- human, feline, etc.

Two other notes from this episode (which took me weeks to get around to watching and, even then, I paused it a lot to do things around the house or cuddle my own dog): (1) Twit was LIVING for the opportunity to again discuss her sensuous lesbian kiss from a few seasons ago. Her incessant adolescent need to shock her parents exhausts me. (2) I loved the outrage when Tal mentioned he had been smashed by 600 lbs of Twit and Ashley. Then Twit had to acknowledge, yeah, that’s probably our combined weight. 

The fact that this “game show” was peppered with so many scenes from past seasons really shows how little material they’re working with here. But, as always, reading this board is the real entertainment so thanks to you all!

• Love 5

Kim Whitley is on "The Worst Cooks in America" now!

You thought she was LOUD on this show.....wait until you hear her in this one! I still think she is funny though. She is one of those "always on" personalities. I wonder if there is a difference in her home life?

• Love 2
On 4/19/2019 at 5:10 AM, MrsWitter said:

This is sorta how I am... with dogs. I’m always fighting the urge to cuddle them. But even I try to recognize when a dog doesn’t want to be glommed or kissed and I allow them their bodily autonomy. Twit is incapable of allowing anyone autonomy- human, feline, etc.

Two other notes from this episode (which took me weeks to get around to watching and, even then, I paused it a lot to do things around the house or cuddle my own dog): (1) Twit was LIVING for the opportunity to again discuss her sensuous lesbian kiss from a few seasons ago. Her incessant adolescent need to shock her parents exhausts me. (2) I loved the outrage when Tal mentioned he had been smashed by 600 lbs of Twit and Ashley. Then Twit had to acknowledge, yeah, that’s probably our combined weight. 

The fact that this “game show” was peppered with so many scenes from past seasons really shows how little material they’re working with here. But, as always, reading this board is the real entertainment so thanks to you all!

Thats 400lbs of Whitney Ashley ism aybe 200

• LOL 2

You don't oil for a lifting competition, those are for physique shows. Physique shows require actually being able to see muscle definition which is impossible on someone Whitney's size.

And Ashley is over 200 pounds. She is probably closer to 300. She has gained a lot of weight since having the kid.

• Love 2