Type keyword(s) to search

All Past Seasons of the Late Lamented Show

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Uk-Eve said:

Yea Kelli is the biggest bully of the lot. Tho wait what gave you the impression they didnt get along? I wonder where Madeline will be this year's audition, I hope they don't cut pre lims, semis and finals again if the show is renewed, because thats going to be your gold with 2 legacy's fighting for their spot back (Madeline and VK returning from a year out)

When Kelli said she didn't realize that she cheered with her mother, Shannon. Either they didn't get along or were just not close teammates. I think Kelli knew that Madeline was auditioning all along but played dumb for the cameras. Just like in season 3 where she said she didn't realize Crystal Trevino was Trisha's sister.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

When Kelli said she didn't realize that she cheered with her mother, Shannon. Either they didn't get along or were just not close teammates. I think Kelli knew that Madeline was auditioning all along but played dumb for the cameras. Just like in season 3 where she said she didn't realize Crystal Trevino was Trisha's sister.

Hmm that is weird. Tho I didn't find that as odd as one of the seasons where it was announced with 3 legacy in one go and only 2 was talked about or that girl whose mother cheered in the 84 or 85.

As for Crystal, Kelli LOVES Trisha, if my memory serves me right? Which one was Crystal? The one with the Mullet hair one season? Or was that Ashton's sister? 

• LOL 2
28 minutes ago, Uk-Eve said:

Hmm that is weird. Tho I didn't find that as odd as one of the seasons where it was announced with 3 legacy in one go and only 2 was talked about or that girl whose mother cheered in the 84 or 85.

As for Crystal, Kelli LOVES Trisha, if my memory serves me right? Which one was Crystal? The one with the Mullet hair one season? Or was that Ashton's sister? 

Crystal had the mullet (or shag) haircut.

• Love 4

Watching season 12 (the Finals episode).  Does anyone happen to know which candidate did what looks like a "Sandy" from "Grease" themed solo? https://pluto.tv/en/live-tv/dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders   The young lady was wearing what looked like the same outfit Sandy wore in the original movie on the first day of school ("Summer Nights") image.png.2dbdf2203fbdde8ce9a223e42af07d5f.png

Edited by BluegrassDCCFan
added a photo for clarity

Please tell me in season 8 it is just the editing and it wasn’t Morgan agreeing with Rachel saying she’s worked the hardest   I’m not saying Morgan didn’t work hard, but really she was uP there with Vivian getting camera time and having sound bites and stuff

• LOL 4
9 hours ago, dariafan said:

Please tell me in season 8 it is just the editing and it wasn’t Morgan agreeing with Rachel saying she’s worked the hardest   I’m not saying Morgan didn’t work hard, but really she was uP there with Vivian getting camera time and having sound bites and stuff

I can't watch the Morgan season.  Or the Breelan one.

• Love 10
On 3/11/2022 at 7:28 PM, woodscommaelle said:

Any idea how this works? Are host families offered to anyone who makes it into Training Camp?  Just curious...

Not sure, really. Natalie Wood made it sound like a newish thing that the organization did a wide call for alumni hosts for TCCs, so maybe they are more able to provide that option for those who may want or need it? 

On 3/13/2022 at 10:00 AM, MrsEVH said:

Madeline was given air time but Kelli picked on her alot. I almost got the impression Kelli and Madeline's mom, Shannon did not get along . I also think she was cut to make room for Victoria.

I don't think Madeline's cut was for VK. I think she was a reasonable cut that year--lots of mistakes and rushing, and a much softer performer than she is now. VK gets all kinds of favoritism and ridiculous passes, but I don't really see the conflict of the "there can be only one legacy when VK is on the team" idea. But, that is just me! It's all speculation, and while we are waiting for auditions to come around, what else are we going to do? 😀

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, M1977G said:

I don't think Madeline's cut was for VK. I think she was a reasonable cut that year--lots of mistakes and rushing, and a much softer performer than she is now. VK gets all kinds of favoritism and ridiculous passes, but I don't really see the conflict of the "there can be only one legacy when VK is on the team" idea. But, that is just me! It's all speculation, and while we are waiting for auditions to come around, what else are we going to do? 😀

To be fair VK's weight gain should've been cut before any of Madeline S's mistakes, the 15 pound weight gain was a bigger problem then the mistakes. But we all know Kelli makes favoritism for weigh gain if the person is "in" with one of her favorites. Look at Stephanie Heyman in Brooke Soreson's 4th or 5th year, Stephanie was a TCC and was called in with the rest of the vets pulled in for weight (I believe Britney Schram and Veronica Lind was in that roll call and both super skinny and Veronica was never going to lose her spot when her face and body was all over that Nike advert/promotion that also has DC's name all over it).

Madeline wasn't one of Kelli's faves nor was she "in" with someone who is one of her faves. I love Madeline, that girl is bloody smart with "I am not a legacy until I make it in myself", even if my mother was a former DCC

• Love 9
On 3/16/2022 at 9:30 PM, parrotfeathers said:

I can't watch the Morgan season.  Or the Breelan one.

hahaha why? because of how they were shoved down our throats and given countless chances many others weren't? or something else

Edited by vanillagum
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, Uk-Eve said:

To be fair VK's weight gain should've been cut before any of Madeline S's mistakes, the 15 pound weight gain was a bigger problem then the mistakes.

I think that VK's weight gain should have been addressed after the 1st 3 pounds were gained (they get weighed in often enough that the scale should have caught the upward trend), and I think it was ridiculous that she wasn't cut until after it got up to 15 pounds...after she was given opportunities to get help, which again was ridiculous because no way could she have lost 15 pounds in a healthy way in the time frame she had.

However, this didn't happen in the same TC that was Madeline's 1st, Dayton was the other legacy in TC that year. IMO Victoria deserved the cut in her 1st TC, and Madeline deserved the cut in her 1st TC.

• Love 10
On 3/21/2022 at 11:59 AM, ByTor said:

I think that VK's weight gain should have been addressed after the 1st 3 pounds were gained (they get weighed in often enough that the scale should have caught the upward trend), and I think it was ridiculous that she wasn't cut until after it got up to 15 pounds...after she was given opportunities to get help, which again was ridiculous because no way could she have lost 15 pounds in a healthy way in the time frame she had.

However, this didn't happen in the same TC that was Madeline's 1st, Dayton was the other legacy in TC that year. IMO Victoria deserved the cut in her 1st TC, and Madeline deserved the cut in her 1st TC.

There were 3 legacy the year of Dayton and VK tried out together. Shelly said there was, but didn't mention the name and the 3rd legacy was glided over, which was disappointing based on the fact Dayton and VK was mentioned but I know and understand why. Most of the "legacies" had been mentioned on the show even if its for 10 secs

On 3/26/2022 at 9:55 AM, Kamal said:

image.thumb.png.7f9cdf7d253ae7b64f0220817ef2e4a8.png

Interesting...

Gotta go check

Was it a genuine reaction or was it edited to look that way? With MTT you never seem to know. They've meddled with such scenes before where they merge two for the sake of drama.

• Love 8

Favorite & most cringe DDC: MTT moments? A few of mine to start:

Some favorites: Jackie Bob getting her boots (& how much Judy loved it); Jensen's whole-team pile-on when she didn't get cut; Tara saying, "Jesus brought the wind, though!" on the practice field.

Most cringe: MTT trying to make drama out of Maggie having dry skin; Christina's interview answer to "What does the Star represent?" (her answer: "....the Dallas Cowboys." 🤣); Kitty criticizing women for their "horrible" hair while wearing her mess hair styles with those aggressive highlights and streaks. (Don't get me wrong--Maggie is one of my favorites, but the editing spin on this was cringe+.)

• Love 4

I just discovered Pluto so I am reliving the old seasons. So many cringe moments, including making Megan Flaherty do an oral book report on the Jackie O book, the "carbonation causes cellulite" lady going to Nicole Bulcher's house and shaming her over items in her refrigerator, all the body fat percentage measuring and shaming, things like "bikini boot camp" just to pander to pervy Jerry Jones wannabes watching at home, Kelli's disgust over one girl's gums at the cameo shoot, Kelli & Charlotte making fun of girls who don't have HD faces, and perhaps the cringiest of all (to me at least) the "touch the star" from Charlotte. 

• Love 9
18 hours ago, h2ogirl said:

Kelli's disgust over one girl's gums at the cameo shoot, Kelli & Charlotte making fun of girls who don't have HD faces. 

That was TCC Margaret Martinez. Nothing was ever said about Victoria's gums.

More stuff Kelli said: Brooke had thick arms. Vivian's legs looked like drumsticks, Kandi Harris and Stephanie Peterson didn't photograph well. A finalist or semi-finalist had cankles, Ika looked like a  girl from last night, the way she picked on Colby.

• Love 6
(edited)
22 hours ago, M1977G said:

Favorite & most cringe DDC: MTT moments? A few of mine to start:

Some favorites: Jackie Bob getting her boots (& how much Judy loved it); Jensen's whole-team pile-on when she didn't get cut; Tara saying, "Jesus brought the wind, though!" on the practice field.

Most cringe: MTT trying to make drama out of Maggie having dry skin; Christina's interview answer to "What does the Star represent?" (her answer: "....the Dallas Cowboys." 🤣); Kitty criticizing women for their "horrible" hair while wearing her mess hair styles with those aggressive highlights and streaks. (Don't get me wrong--Maggie is one of my favorites, but the editing spin on this was cringe+.)

Worst of the worst? Vivian's "Lucid dream" winner by far

2nd: Vivian's tin man dance routine

3rd:  Megan B (season 10) who was a TCC and got feedback about being too timid (and deer in the headlight look) And then all of a sudden, during her next office visit, she went rambling on about lots and lots of things and then suddenly said (when she seemed to realise that she could get cut) that she was pulling out because she was taking extra (anatomy?) classes. That was by far one of the strangest conversations I've ever seen.

Some favourites? Too many I guess

Edited by LilyD
deleted double sentence
  • Love 6
On 4/1/2022 at 7:52 PM, h2ogirl said:

So many cringe moments, including making Megan Flaherty do an oral book report on the Jackie O book

Especially since it was so blatantly obvious she did not read the book!

On 4/2/2022 at 2:31 PM, MrsEVH said:

the way she picked on Colby.

I didn't like Colby at first either and then I felt bad because she turned out to be a sweet girl.

The cringiest moments for me were the staged bikini pool parties at the apartment complex in the earlier seasons and the staged coffee shop hangouts in the later seasons. And Kyndall rehearsing in the bathroom at work in bare feet.

Oh, and the girls trying to get Yoshiko to say yee haw in Season 1.

• Love 5

Some thoughts cause my wifi got fixed:

Was Chelsea even legal to drink ???  
ika annoyed me for many reasons.  1 her general attitude.  2 her makeup. She kept doing it as stage makeup so she looked clownish.  They even did it for her at makeovers and then she went right back to have the overblushed cheeks 

could Kaimi have made it if she was picked at the beginning instead of the minshew sisters ?

• Love 2

At finals in Season 8, my heart always breaks for Collin when she gets cut and she says "I know I'm not the best looking in the room.  I'm not the best dancer in the room." :(  Also, when they cut Alex Hermes, if that's their definition of "Thick", that's the "Thick" I aspire to.

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, tarheel220 said:

At finals in Season 8, my heart always breaks for Collin when she gets cut and she says "I know I'm not the best looking in the room.  I'm not the best dancer in the room." :(  Also, when they cut Alex Hermes, if that's their definition of "Thick", that's the "Thick" I aspire to.

Collin made me so sad, and I think she was just as cute as Maddie or Marissa or several of the more recent DCC that have a "girl next door" look.  Also, she was a career gal!  Maybe she had to turn down too many appearances, plus she was over tan.  maybe during the season she had made some air headed decisions that ended up with them letting her go. She was a sad one tho, I agree.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, dariafan said:

Some thoughts cause my wifi got fixed:

Was Chelsea even legal to drink ???  
ika annoyed me for many reasons.  1 her general attitude.  2 her makeup. She kept doing it as stage makeup so she looked clownish.  They even did it for her at makeovers and then she went right back to have the overblushed cheeks 

could Kaimi have made it if she was picked at the beginning instead of the minshew sisters ?

Not 100% sure, but I think Chelsea was 21 that year, so she was just barely legal drinking age.

I actually liked Ika. I think Kelli had it out for her because  it was frustrating that she didn't do her makeup better, or heed their advice about changing her Facebook up. Kelli didn't like that she didn't smile enough, either, but you have to think the makeup was an issue that was brought up.

I think Kaime had a polarizing look, although I think she looked great in the makeup they had her in for the Cameo Shoot. Coming in late definitely did her no favors, but I'm leaning towards thinking she still may have been cut regardless.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ShutterbugCAM said:

I actually liked Ika. I think Kelli had it out for her because  it was frustrating that she didn't do her makeup better, or heed their advice about changing her Facebook up. Kelli didn't like that she didn't smile enough, either, but you have to think the makeup was an issue that was brought up.

I just remembered that Judy said Ika danced like she had a stick in her neck. Kelli called her a private dancer.

8 hours ago, dariafan said:

I think she could have but would likely have been cut the next year based on lack of improvement throughout the year and attitude.  The attitude comes from the rumor that she didn't really put in the effort when she was brought in mid-Camp because she thought she was a lock for the squad and the fact that she had ALL that time in Training Camp to learn and improve (especially the kick line) yet came back worse dance-wise and flexibility-wise the next year.

• Love 3
22 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

I think she could have but would likely have been cut the next year based on lack of improvement throughout the year and attitude.  The attitude comes from the rumor that she didn't really put in the effort when she was brought in mid-Camp because she thought she was a lock for the squad and the fact that she had ALL that time in Training Camp to learn and improve (especially the kick line) yet came back worse dance-wise and flexibility-wise the next year.

No offense to you, but man, I'm so tired of seeing this about Kaime like it's gospel. Somehow now she has an attitude, which you then even say yourself is based on merely a rumor. She didn't seem the type to think her sh!t don't stink at all. She didn't at all seem like someone to rest on her laurels and do the bare minimum—I mean, look at her abs. She was always so earnest and seemed genuine. I have no idea why after getting cut she would think she'd just walk onto the team...or why people are so quick to believe that lol. And even in season 5 after she got cut and they interviewed her, there was nothing vindictive about her last words, and she didn't come off entitled. She was just bummed. 

I think they just literally didn't like her that much (especially because, while pretty, her face was slightly masculine) + newer girls stood out more. Her dancing was never that great, from what we saw. But somehow it's just perpetually turned into "She thought she could walk on the team, and she came back even worse!"

It's just so odd to me lol

• Love 11
(edited)
13 hours ago, vanillagum said:

No offense to you, but man, I'm so tired of seeing this about Kaime like it's gospel. Somehow now she has an attitude, which you then even say yourself is based on merely a rumor. She didn't seem the type to think her sh!t don't stink at all. She didn't at all seem like someone to rest on her laurels and do the bare minimum—I mean, look at her abs. She was always so earnest and seemed genuine. I have no idea why after getting cut she would think she'd just walk onto the team...or why people are so quick to believe that lol. And even in season 5 after she got cut and they interviewed her, there was nothing vindictive about her last words, and she didn't come off entitled. She was just bummed. 

I think they just literally didn't like her that much (especially because, while pretty, her face was slightly masculine) + newer girls stood out more. Her dancing was never that great, from what we saw. But somehow it's just perpetually turned into "She thought she could walk on the team, and she came back even worse!"

It's just so odd to me lol

The coming back even worse part isn't a mere rumor.  We saw it in auditions the next year.  She HAD the training in kick-line at Training Camp the year before but she was practically hanging off the other girls and her flexibility sucked.  That tells me she either didn't do anything to prepare (like stretch, practice) for whatever reason or she didn't think she needed to.  We've see girls who get booted out of camp and come back the next year hungry and better then ever and then we see girls, like Kaime, who get booted out and come back either the same as they left the year before or, like Kaime, WORSE then wonder why they don't get in.  For the ones who come back, one of the few things I agree with Kelli on (and she's said this in one of the earlier seasons) is that, if you're going to come back, you'd better be amazing (to paraphrase) because they already have a baseline of what they want and where you were the year before.

I agree her dancing wasn't good enough to get her in at all, but I think they liked her enough to give her a chance (and wouldn't be surprised if they did it, at least partially, as a ratings stunt).

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, EricaShadows said:

The coming back even worse part isn't a mere rumor. 

I mean, I didn't say that part was the rumor. I'm saying everyone acts like Kaime being an entitled brat is proven fact, and it's strange to me and seems super unfounded. Just because she came back worse doesn't mean she has an 'attitude.' I'm not seeing the correlation

• Love 5
On 4/4/2022 at 10:54 AM, RedDelicious said:

I didn't like Colby at first either and then I felt bad because she turned out to be a sweet girl.

I just saw the Colby audition episode a couple of nights ago.  I don't think she would have made it in if not for the fan vote.  And I don't think Kelli wanted her there at all.  

On 4/4/2022 at 12:47 PM, tarheel220 said:

On 4/4/2022 at 6:27 PM, MrsEVH said:

I just remembered that Judy said Ika danced like she had a stick in her neck. Kelli called her a private dancer.

I wasn't a huge fan of Ika either, but the way Judy and Kelli talked about her and insinuated that she was loose or a stripper was really gross.  

This ad keeps coming up in my Facebook feed.  I keep thinking it's Kalyssa but maybe not.

1670745_square.jpg

• Love 1
5 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

The coming back even worse part isn't a mere rumor.  We saw it in auditions the next year.  She HAD the training in kick-line at Training Camp the year before but she was practically hanging off the other girls and her flexibility sucked.  That tells me she either didn't do anything to prepare (like stretch, practice) for whatever reason or she didn't think she needed to.  We've see girls who get booted out of camp and come back the next year hungry and better then ever and then we see girls, like Kaime, who get booted out and come back either the same as they left the year before or, like Kaime, WORSE then wonder why they don't get in.  For the ones who come back, one of the few things I agree with Kelli on (and she's said this in one of the earlier seasons) is that, if you're going to come back, you'd better be amazing (to paraphrase) because they already have a baseline of what they want and where you were the year before.

I agree her dancing wasn't good enough to get her in at all, but I think they liked her enough to give her a chance (and wouldn't be surprised if they did it, at least partially, as a ratings stunt).

So will VK be held to these expectations when she returns?  

7 hours ago, Blue hues said:

So will VK be held to these expectations when she returns?  

Oh, I'll hold Victoria to these standards, but, when it comes to Kelli, she'll hold Victoria to whatever standard Kelli wants to hold her to.  Kelli isn't exactly known for hold tight to the standards and is consistently inconsistent when it comes to holding girls to said standards.  It seems that, for the most part, Kelli holds average standards for most girls, VERY high standards (almost unattainable for some) for the girls she doesn't like, and lower then average standards (or as low as Charlotte will let her) for the girls she loves.

• Love 6
On 4/1/2022 at 6:52 PM, h2ogirl said:

I just discovered Pluto so I am reliving the old seasons. So many cringe moments, including making Megan Flaherty do an oral book report on the Jackie O book. 

Oh man, that book report was just awful!  When I re-watched it on Pluto, it was even worse than I remembered.  Poor Meghan just dug herself into a hole, they never could have sent her on any appearances.

The "nutritionist" telling the girls that carbonation causes cellulite was such a face-palm moment.  That's one of those old wives tales that has been around forever and there is no truth to it, if she really knew anything about nutrition she never would have said that.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, aeroluv327 said:

The "nutritionist" telling the girls that carbonation causes cellulite was such a face-palm moment.  That's one of those old wives tales that has been around forever and there is no truth to it, if she really knew anything about nutrition she never would have said that.

Oh really? I never heard that one! But I did like the girls giggling about it, they weren't buying it LOL

• Love 3
3 hours ago, aeroluv327 said:

Oh man, that book report was just awful!  When I re-watched it on Pluto, it was even worse than I remembered.  Poor Meghan just dug herself into a hole, they never could have sent her on any appearances.

Not only that, but she repeated it again when she visited Kim and Jennifer at their apartment when she saw Jennifer had Coke Zero in the fridge.  I roll my eyes every time that episode comes on. I can only imagine what misinformation about nutrition she tells her kids.  Makes me feel sorry for them because they've probably missed out on a lot of childhood treats.

• Love 3
On 4/5/2022 at 7:29 PM, vanillagum said:

I have no idea why after getting cut she would think she'd just walk onto the team.

I'm not at all saying this was Kaime's attitude, but I'd understand anyone in her situation thinking "they admitted they made a mistake cutting me, I'm in!" But to think you'd be ok putting in zero effort? That's pretty much telling the organization "you were right the 1st time to cut me."

Speaking of cringe moments on the show. Watching season 1 on Pluto now, and Jay was doing a body fat thing. I don't remember Jay being that awful! He insults Dinesha's stomach, he tells Brooke she has 23 lbs of fat to lose...and if his tone with them wasn't harsh enough, he then goes on to say "you may feel good about yourselves, but..." Just, wow, beyond mean.

• Love 6

I wonder why Brooke s didn’t stay for 1 more season since she had to sit out season 2 with her injury.  Then maybe we could  have seen Stephanie Hayman trying out again 

then the young woman who made it till the end and got called in after cameos and she was excited to get called in because some vets had told her they don’t always call you in to cut you sometimes it’s “ good feedback “. Oh honey.  It’s after cameos    It’s not gonna be good feedback 

• Love 2
22 hours ago, dariafan said:

I wonder why Brooke s didn’t stay for 1 more season since she had to sit out season 2 with her injury.  Then maybe we could  have seen Stephanie Hayman trying out again.

If Brooke had stayed for a 6th season and Stephanie auditoned again I wonder if she would've even make it back. I think Kelli put her on the team the first time as a favor to Brooke.  

Brooke got married in November 2011. Her 5th (final season) as a DCC was 2010-11 which probably is why she retired. 

Edited by MrsEVH
  • Love 3
23 hours ago, dariafan said:

I wonder why Brooke s didn’t stay for 1 more season since she had to sit out season 2 with her injury.   

She was back on the field by the end of the season, went on the USO tour, did the calendar shoot, etc.  

1 hour ago, MrsEVH said:

If Brooke had stayed for a 6th season and Stephanie auditoned again I wonder if she would've even make it back. I think Kelli put her on the team the first time as a favor to Brooke.  

Brooke got married in November 2011. Her 5th (final season) as a DCC was 2010-11 which probably is why she retired. 

Makes sense !  

19 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

Anyone remember Lacey Wilcockson, former St. Louis Rams Cheerleader, and DCC finalist from 2017 and 2019? I think she was the one known for having buff arms.

She was just chosen as a rookie for the Kansas City Chiefs Cheerleaders. 7 years since her time on the Rams, she's still got it!

Interesting fact, she is reuniting with Joi Smith who was a DCC finalist in 2016 and 2017.

LaceyW.thumb.jpg.a9d06555053bd3d4ad45aaef7742f260.jpg

1535191917_LaceyWilcockson3.thumb.jpg.b9e4964906a9e42b5040b0c25484f259.jpg1007207937_LaceyWilcocksonDCC-Prelims-57.thumb.jpg.767e282e064c865c6826f6065b1bc845.jpg1298286679_LaceyWilcocksonmx2lrtv4hmlpxuk7xhyc.thumb.jpg.da06cc8006f3f94b0b289dfeba9bcf45.jpg

Former tcc Lindsay was a rookie on the chiefs last season but she was cut this season in finals 

1 hour ago, sleepyjean said:

Anyone remember Lacey Wilcockson, former St. Louis Rams Cheerleader, and DCC finalist from 2017 and 2019? I think she was the one known for having buff arms.

She was just chosen as a rookie for the Kansas City Chiefs Cheerleaders. 7 years since her time on the Rams, she's still got it!

Interesting fact, she is reuniting with Joi Smith who was a DCC finalist in 2016 and 2017.

LaceyW.thumb.jpg.a9d06555053bd3d4ad45aaef7742f260.jpg

1535191917_LaceyWilcockson3.thumb.jpg.b9e4964906a9e42b5040b0c25484f259.jpg1007207937_LaceyWilcocksonDCC-Prelims-57.thumb.jpg.767e282e064c865c6826f6065b1bc845.jpg1298286679_LaceyWilcocksonmx2lrtv4hmlpxuk7xhyc.thumb.jpg.da06cc8006f3f94b0b289dfeba9bcf45.jpg

omg love this for her. i liked her a lot and would've loved to see her in TCC. as an stl native, also, i have to root for her haha. i hated how they called her too muscular smh

am i going crazy or is pluto FINALLY showing seasons after 12?!

looks like 14 is on rn omg

• Love 10