Type keyword(s) to search

Chris and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

Several posts have been removed referring to Amy's new address. A reminder that linking to participants/casts/actors etc home addresses is against Primetimer rules

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, luvbadtv said:

Amy doesn't know that Covid causes stomach issues?  Maybe she food-poisoned herself.

Poor dog. Hiding in an open cupboard. He looks very apprehensive/leery. Definitely doesn't appear to be a pet who feels safe and secure in its home.

And no, I don't care about Amy's gastrointestinal issues. I have more concern for the dog. He looks miserable.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Yeah, that looks like a dog bed in there, a cute little cubby hole set up for the pet. I have no patience for dog abuse but I see no evidence that aside from being named "Cat" in Latin that little Felix is suffering in any way. 

I don't think he's suffering either. Agreed. And I have no patience for ANY animal abuse (not just dogs.)

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 2

Do you think Chris is flexing to fend off the other Amy admirers?  Glad we are back to pictures with 3/4 of Amy’s face in the lower corner.  I missed those.   #GATHERWITHBANDAIDS #STORYOFAMYCHRIS&THEGOLDFISH  #SPRINGFOAMPANSCHRISISMYMAN

EE71815D-1986-466C-ADCB-B579BC70F254.thumb.jpeg.1f495464a5471ccbf97b35f803bbd98d.jpeg   

• LOL 6
2 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Do you think Chris is flexing to fend off the other Amy admirers?  Glad we are back to pictures with 3/4 of Amy’s face in the lower corner.  I missed those.   #GATHERWITHBANDAIDS #STORYOFAMYCHRIS&THEGOLDFISH  #SPRINGFOAMPANSCHRISISMYMAN

EE71815D-1986-466C-ADCB-B579BC70F254.thumb.jpeg.1f495464a5471ccbf97b35f803bbd98d.jpeg   

PLEASE Amy...no more close-ups of your face (or bloody finger) or your gums. Thanks. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
48 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

What a tiny, tiny ring for a reality show star!  Chris is saving up for that rainy day that always comes!  Lol

She seems happy with it. Besides, it's certainly bigger than the diamond engagement ring Caryn *hasn't* been given. 😉

For the record, I hate the ring tradition because it turns love tokens into a bitch about whether enough money was spent. Way back in the day when I had a fiance, he was moaning about how he had to save three months of salary to get me a proper ring and I was like "I'd rather you just do a small ring or no ring (I am not into jewelry) and put the money towards a home downpayment" and this is in part where I started to realize we weren't terribly compatible because he felt it was super important to show everyone his love by gifting me with an expensive bauble I didn't want.

How much money on a ring has to be spent for someone to *really* prove their love? Chris apparently hasn't spent enough and Matt has spent nothing at all. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

What a tiny, tiny ring for a reality show star!  Chris is saving up for that rainy day that always comes!  Lol

It's small for sure but it wouldn't look so tiny if she didn't have that great big chunky pinky ring next to it... Plus the pinky ring doesn't fit properly so it's sliding around her finger and it's a completely different type of band so they don't go together.

Not sure why she's wearing the pinky ring because it really takes away from her engagement ring and it's best feature... the simplicity of its design.

One of my brothers is a jeweler and it drives him crazy lol... he's always pointing out how people ruin the look of their jewelery by wearing too many rings or rings of different styles that don't go together... People do the same thing with necklaces, they wear too many and the result is just a mess even though the individual necklaces would be very pretty on their own.

Amy has very small hands with stubby little fingers so it doesn't take a lot to look like too much.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
31 minutes ago, Joan of Argh said:

One of my brothers is a jeweler and it drives him crazy lol... he's always pointing out how people ruin the look of their jewelery by wearing too many rings or rings of different styles that don't go together...

Has he ever seen Judge DiMango on Hot Bench? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

It’s not my type of ring, but we don’t know the cut, clarity, etc of the diamond and honestly I can’t see Amy with a big ring.  She doesn’t seem like a very fancy person in jewelry or fashion, plus she works with her hands a lot.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
58 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

It’s not my type of ring, but we don’t know the cut, clarity, etc of the diamond and honestly I can’t see Amy with a big ring.  She doesn’t seem like a very fancy person in jewelry or fashion, plus she works with her hands a lot.

actually we do know the cut, clarity of the stone because on one episode Chris took it to his friend the jeweler and talked about all of that and if I recall correctly his friend checked it and said it was a high quality stone.

It's not my taste because to me heart shaped stones are usually more popular with teenagers or young girls but if Amy likes it that's all that matters.

She collects heart shaped rocks when she's on the beach or out walking and Chris figured it would be her favorite heart shaped rock which I thought was a nice sentiment on his part.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, Dustbunny said:

actually we do know the cut, clarity of the stone because on one episode Chris took it to his friend the jeweler and talked about all of that and if I recall correctly his friend checked it and said it was a high quality stone.

It's not my taste because to me heart shaped stones are usually more popular with teenagers or young girls but if Amy likes it that's all that matters.

She collects heart shaped rocks when she's on the beach or out walking and Chris figured it would be her favorite heart shaped rock which I thought was a nice sentiment on his part.

Sorry, I meant we didn’t know the exact specifics of those characteristics so even though it’s “small” all those things could have led to a higher price.  I just remember the jeweler saying something like he didn’t get ripped off or he did a good job or something thing don’t quick remember.  I’m guessing Amy liked it because she probably would have told him or made it clear if she didn’t.  He might of even consulted the two friends. Either way I think it’s a good fit for Amy even though it’s not my taste.  I think the story behind the heart was nice too.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

It's small for sure but it wouldn't look so tiny if she didn't have that great big chunky pinky ring next to it

I agree, that pinky ring was her mom’s but she should wear it on the other hand to enhance the look of the engagement ring.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I’m watching this show where Amy FINALLY moves the fuck out of the farmhouse, and all these years I always I always thought Matt was the fucking asshole of the two of them but man oh MAN, Amy is a bitter bitch, isn’t she? It’s not enough that she has a lovely gentleman in her life, she has to stick it to Matt because she felt pressured to clean her shit out over the past YEAR that she’s already been living with Chris elsewhere?! What the fuckity fuck is smoking???? It took her a motherfucking YEAR to clean her shit out of that place? I can’t believe that Chris didn’t just say ‘look sister, clean your shit out NOW and start your life with me, or stay there because we’re done.’ Jesus H. Christ. What a hot buttered mess these people up to be. I hope Molly is living her best life far away from this dross.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
9 hours ago, gingerella said:

I’m watching this show where Amy FINALLY moves the fuck out of the farmhouse, and all these years I always I always thought Matt was the fucking asshole of the two of them but man oh MAN, Amy is a bitter bitch, isn’t she? 

Welcome to the dark side . . . many of us here have made that observation a long time ago.  LOL.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Welcome to the dark side . . . many of us here have made that observation a long time ago.  LOL.

I guess my loathing of Matt blinded me to what a shrew Amy also is. They actually were two sides of the same coin, I just am only seeing it now. And Amy's chagrine about Zack wanting to buy the farmhouse and carry on the legacy at the farm and Amy saying she was caught off guard or however she said it...I was shocked at how she kept harping that the older son somehow deserved the house more. The farm is perfect for Zack and the other kid can do to whatever with his famewhorey wife, they don't need to be on the farm 24/7. I really think Amy was pissed about the Zack idea because then she can't ask top dollar for that house, but why would they ever sell that house to a stranger outside the family and yet still own the rest of the farm, that makes no damn sense. Oh yeah, except it's Matt & Amy so it makes perfect sense! Chris is way too nice for this shit show. FREE CHRIS!

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
On 11/9/2020 at 7:00 PM, Irate Panda said:

Exactly this. If it's a .50ctw D/FL diamond it's worth a lot more than, say a 1.00ctw K/SI2 diamond. But either way it doesn't really matter because she's small and that size looks about right on her hand, and it's got no side stones or fancy setting to get caught up in gloves when gardening, wearing motorcycle gloves, etc. I too, think heart shaped diamonds are more for young brides but hey, if you dig heart shaped stuff, whatever makes your boat float!

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, gingerella said:

I was shocked at how she kept harping that the older son somehow deserved the house more. The farm is perfect for Zack and the other kid can do to whatever with his famewhorey wife, they don't need to be on the farm 24/7. I really think Amy was pissed about the Zack idea 

I can't find for sure which twin is older, but even if it is Jeremy - he's probably only like 10-15 minutes older at the most.  And I think Amy is universally pissed at Zachary these days.  He seems to have realized that she is a bitch and her teaching him to treat his father with rampant disrespect was NOT a good thing - especially now that he has kids of his own and understands things from a different perspective.

I do agree - the modifications on the farmhouse would make it a much better home for three dwarves.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, DonnaMae said:

If Zack and family move into the farm house, will the kitchen counters have to be renovated for Tori, or will Zack do all the cooking?

The kitchen functioned for people of normal height and dwarves as well.  Remember, three of the six Roloffs were not dwarves.

• Love 2

Ahhh if I were Tory, doing the bulk of the kitchen work, I would want average height counters and fixtures. The island with the dual counter levels could stay but I'd want the standard sink and stove and the microwave up at my hieght.

Edited by EllaWycliffe
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

Ahhh if I were Tory, doing the bulk of the kitchen work, I would want average height counters and fixtures. The island with the dual counter levels could stay but I'd want the standard sink and stove and the microwave up at my hieght.

Same here... I'd raise at least a couple main areas like the sink otherwise my back would be killing me.

The "Little Couple" had theirs all raised back to average height when they put their house in Houston on the market and it sounded pretty straight forward, a crew came in and had it all done a couple days.

We're currently doing a little kitchen face-lift not a total renovation and werepurchasing all new appliances... Last time I bought appliances there was gas or electric and I had an easy time picking new ones but now there's ranges with "induction" cooktops and "air fry" double ovens...I'm in a tizzy! Too many choices!!...  I'm thinking of getting the Kitchenaid range with induction cooktop because it looks the nicest and if you buy it before Jan 1 they give you a $900 set of induction cookware which would be great because some of my pots and pans won't work on induction.

Do any of you folks have an induction cook top I'd love any feedback if you're willing to share...if so take it to the small talk thread and I'll read it over there. 👍

Just now, Jeanne222 said:

Even in this non selfie picture Amy looks rough.  Wondering if it’s the weight gain or lack of skin care. 

Many years ago I learned that one way to look thinner in a photo is to stand next to the largest person in a group photo.  Amy needs to learn that if she wants to look better in photos, she shouldn't pose next to a person who moisturizes and is carefully made up.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Oh, that mac and cheese video...a little better presented but this woman does not know how to speak....EL DANTE?? How about trying to say ALL-DENT-EH.... REGINANNO? How about Reggie-ah-no. Amy, please do your English homework before posting a video? Thank you.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

I watched bits of the mac and cheese video. Thirty minutes was too much. I got annoyed at the way she was tossing utensils directly on the countertop--out of the cheese sauce, down on the counter, back in the cheese sauce, back on the counter, etc. Maybe it's just me, but I always plan somewhere to put a utensil in use, a spoon holder, a plate, or even a paper towel. 

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

I watched bits of the mac and cheese video. Thirty minutes was too much. I got annoyed at the way she was tossing utensils directly on the countertop--out of the cheese sauce, down on the counter, back in the cheese sauce, back on the counter, etc. Maybe it's just me, but I always plan somewhere to put a utensil in use, a spoon holder, a plate, or even a paper towel. 

I bet you don't toss empty eggshells on the counter next to crumpled up used paper towels, either . . . do you?  So that the spoon can absorb some egg white before it goes back into the pot to stir?  

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

18 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I bet you don't toss empty eggshells on the counter next to crumpled up used paper towels, either . . . do you?  So that the spoon can absorb some egg white before it goes back into the pot to stir?  

And the gunk from the wet utensils, egg shells, and many spills are still stuck to the counters like bits of concrete. It's not as if Amy spends her days scrubbing.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I'm not a fan of mac and cheese. After watching Amy's video ....I'm not missing out on anything. 

I didn't watch the entire video. However I didn't see her wipe her face or sweep back her bangs with her hand and then put her hand back into the food. So maybe i didn't watch long enough or Amy is being more conscious of cleanliness while doing food prep. 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I didn't watch the entire video. However I didn't see her wipe her face or sweep back her bangs with her hand and then put her hand back into the food. So maybe i didn't watch long enough or Amy is being more conscious of cleanliness while doing food prep. 

She licked her finger once, and Jackson was 'helping' her put cheese on the casserole without washing his hands first.  He had just come from home, so hands probably weren't clean.

• Love 4
On 11/14/2020 at 4:38 PM, BradandJanet said:

That's actually a classic Ina Garten move.  I can't stand it.  I do a "work plate" when I'm cooking/baking.  It's just an old Corelle platter, but I measure everything over it and use it as a parking spot for utensils.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, RedDelicious said:

That's actually a classic Ina Garten move.  I can't stand it.  I do a "work plate" when I'm cooking/baking.  It's just an old Corelle platter, but I measure everything over it and use it as a parking spot for utensils.

Never heard of this, but it's sheer genius and I shall be using it from now on!!!

• Love 3