Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15: Speculation and Spoilers

• Start Topic

I've watched a few recent interviews with Hannah where she visibly beams when Tyler is mentioned and also refers to him once or twice in the present tense. Obviously could mean nothing, but I think Steve's spoilers are probably correct. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

Speaking of Hannah's lack of poker face, some of her facial reactions in her first few media interviews, when Luke P. was brought up, were hilarious. Because at that time, it was just her giving him the FIR and Jed walking in on her and Luke. So the interviewers kept asking her about the obvious connection and heat between them, etc. Yeah girlfriend totally had the cringe face going a few times reliving that mess. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • LOL 3

^ She better get ready.  They’re going to edit this season as if Luke was her first choice until he lashed out on her during fantasy dates.  Their “connection” is going to be the only thing people want to talk about from her season.  She’s going to have to defend it. 

13 hours ago, nutty1 said:

RS is not my favorite person, but he does get a huge amount of things correct. He definitely has well placed sources.

I can't stand him (he comes across as incredibly smug to me), but he is pretty damned accurate, and he has spent years building up his network of sources and seems to do the research to be as accurate as possible.  

He might not get every detail right, but I don't want every detail, otherwise, why watch? He gets most of the major points right, enough for me to decide if I am willing to invest in the season or not. 

• Love 5
34 minutes ago, Mabinogia said:

He might not get every detail right, but I don't want every detail, otherwise, why watch? He gets most of the major points right, enough for me to decide if I am willing to invest in the season or not. 

I feel the same.  I wasn’t going to check the spoilers this season, but after watching the first couple episodes, I wanted to know whether it was worth investing.  It was looking like none of the guys I like were going to go far, so I wanted to know her top 6.  Now that I know Tyler and Peter are up there, I’m invested.  I wasn’t looking for detailed spoilers.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

Now that I know Tyler and Peter are up there, I’m invested.

I don't even care so much who she ends up picking. I just like knowing that the guys I like, this season it is Tyler and Peter far above any others, are around for a long time. I can watch the season knowing I get to see them for most of it. If they were both leaving early I wouldn't bother investing. 

Life it soo short to suffer through assholes like Luke without something to look forward to.

• Love 7

So Jed and Hannah together this weekend again for the CMAs in Nashville, according to reddit.

I'm going to be honest..I really only like Tyler and Hannah because Tyler is so hot.  I can ship Tyler with someone else on BIP or as THE BACHELOR.  And I was a bit shocked by the spoiler because I didn't think Tyler was her type. 

But if Tyler does not win, why doesn't he get more airtime???  Did he upset someone?  I don't understand!  Peter, Luke and Jed get sooo much airtime AND promo.  No contestant gets more love than Tyler and TPTB mostly pay him dust.  I'm annoyed.

• Love 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, dirtypop90 said:

I can ship Tyler with someone else on BIP or as THE BACHELOR. 

He'll definitely not be on BIP, as it's filming right now and he's most definitely not in Mexico. Also even if he didn't win, he's likely Final 2 and the Final 2 never goes to BIP because it will obviously spoil that they didn't win. 

5 hours ago, dirtypop90 said:

But if Tyler does not win, why doesn't he get more airtime???  Did he upset someone?  I don't understand! 

I've seen this comment on other boards and I don't really understand it. Tyler didn't get much airtime to this point because there wasn't much to show. Hannah has admitted in one of her media interviews that Tyler was one of the guys she never got a chance to talk to on Night 1.

So other than his coming out of the limo and meeting Hannah there really wasn't much to show of him in the first episode. I'm pretty sure he wasn't involved in any drama and so since he and Hannah didn't even really talk that night, makes sense he wasn't shown. 

The second episode, again he didn't get alone time with her after the whole Cam thing. But he was visible throughout the date, giving ITM's and of course the hilarious walking up to Cam. And while he and Hannah didn't have a moment during the group date, they talked during the cocktail party, when Hannah talked about liking how he looked at her. Hell Episode 2 is when Tyler first made an impression on me. 

Third episode, again they showed some of their alone time during the group date and of course this past week he had his 1 on 1. The fact is Tyler is not involved in any drama a la Luke P. so we won't get airtime from him on that angle. Hell I don't think he's even been on a group date that Luke P. has also been on.

Jed spoke and sang to Hannah on Night 1, he was the one who had the awkward moment of walking in on Hannah taking off Luke P.'s shirt and his being so sweet and understanding about it. So of course we've gotten to see him a bit more.

And with Peter, I don't think he's  been shown so much more than Tyler but Peter had that weird drama with crazy Luke P, he was one of Hannah's standout conversations on Night 1, he does cheesy, "good television moments" like asking her to be his girlfriend and so of course he's shown more. 

All that said, I don't think Hannah's attending CMT Fest and being in Nashville, where Jed basically lives, is proof they'll be together and she picked him.

They always push the leads, especially the Bachelorettes to make these types of appearances and Hannah's a Southern girl through and through, so you know she probably loves country music and CMT Fest is a good fit for her. She'll likely only be there for a day and a half. 

What is suspicious about the spoiler is that it continues to look like she and Tyler have had no physical contact since filming ended almost a month ago. And that's long for a lead and their F1 to not have a safehouse visit.

The July 4th weekend will be the key I think. That is almost always without fail a safehouse weekend. If Tyler is fully accounted for and for a guy who clearly loves boating with his friends, you know he'd be out there grilling and stuff during Independence weekend, then I'd say there's no way the spoiler is right. And if all parties are accounted for, I'd say like some suspected, she didn't pick anyone. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 2
(edited)

^ I disagree about Tyler's airtime.  Even when he does get alone time with Hannah, starting from ep. 2 on, they only give short glimpses of it, i.e. at the football tailgate.   Jed, Peter, and Luke's time with Hannah gets more airtime AND promotion.  And every single promo they release is about Jed, Peter, or Luke.  They just released behind the scenes footage with Jed and Hannah making out from next week's episode, when Jed got several previews last week. 

Peter got a preview last week too, and he was on a group date.  Tyler's date got no promo before the show aired, even though they were serenaded by a relatively popular singer, and I bet his time with Hannah next week get's none.

Mike is another one that gets more airtime than Tyler, and Hannah isn't even attracted to him. 

I get your point about Luke P drama.  But I don't believe Tyler is saying nothing about Luke P, when the whole cast hates him and clearly sat around talking about him.  They are just not showing it.  IMO

Edited by dirtypop90
(edited)

Agree to disagree. Honestly, it's really not that big of a deal to me and clearly not to the viewers. Because Tyler's the one whose followers shot through the roof after last week's episode, he's the one who dominated all the podcast/review conversations, had women on social media and all over the internet going crazy, etc.

Frankly, I may not have noticed the disparity because truthfully I barely pay attention to Jed or Peter. Like I see them on my screen but I tend to tune out. Luke I can't escape because his crazy is just too hard to ignore. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, truthaboutluv said:

Frankly, I may not have noticed the disparity because truthfully I barely pay attention to Jed or Peter. Like I see them on my screen but I tend to tune out. Luke I can't escape because his crazy is just too hard to ignore. 

Yeah, I'm deeply aware of every moment of Tyler because I pay attention. I am vaguely aware that Luke is getting more screentime only because I zone out a lot and that is when he's on. I don't think Jed's gotten that much time other than his date, has he? I cannot pull up an image of which one he is in my head other than he's got darker hair. Peter I'm also very aware of when he's on screen because he's my second runner up. 

I think, if Tyler has been involved in badmouthing Luke and it's not being shown, that is even more evidence he wins. They don't want to paint their winner in a bad light. So he is the relaxed, drama free guy Hannah can lean on. So far that is a total winners edit to me. Peter's edit also could be a winners edit and both are getting potential bachelor edits. Jed is getting none of that and Luke is getting the insidious villain edit, where he wasn't a villain at first, and the lead can't see it yet, but then BAM he's the worst person ever. 

• Love 1
(edited)

A lot of the Jed and Peter are getting more attention and focus also seems to be based on promos and pre-episode clips. See the clip above of Hannah and Jed making out, from this coming week's episode.

Truthfully I rarely pay attention to promos and that stuff so it's very possible I've missed the disparity there. But in terms of the actual episodes, it didn't seem that different when again, I had to consider that for the first two episodes at least, Hannah and Tyler really didn't have much time together. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
(edited)
12 hours ago, Diana Berry said:

So if Tyler does construction and Hannah does interior design ...do you think HGTV will snap them up as the new Chip and Joanna?  I would so watch a show with those two. 

On instagram,  Tyler just posted a pic of a house he built that was put under contract.  So he does actually build houses.

The more I think about it.  I want RS to be wrong and for Tyler to lose so he can be the bachelor.  I disagree that he wouldn't have a shot if not chosen.  Peter and Mike are not stiff competition, at all.  But RS would know if he's wrong by now, wouldn't he?

There are sooo many Luke vs Luke previews.  It feels like they are setting Hannah up for a big fall from grace.  I also believe she likely had more than physical chemistry with Luke, but that's all they show.  It's like TPTB want the audience to turn against her.  They KNOW viewers will not like her decision to keep Luke P.  I don't know why TPTB do their leads this way.

Edited by dirtypop90
15 hours ago, Diana Berry said:

So if Tyler does construction and Hannah does interior design ...do you think HGTV will snap them up as the new Chip and Joanna?  I would so watch a show with those two. 

Too late, JoJo and Jordan are doing some kind of home show somewhere for whatever network.  I care so little about either one, it was just some passing info I heard someplace on the Net.  I think.  

• Love 1
(edited)

I think the guys are pretty tight at this point, because their bromances with each other are actually stronger than their "romances" with Hannah.   Bonding together against a common enemy is a time-honored battle tactic.  

I just keep telling myself that Hannah's diabolical plan is to deliberately take Luke to hometowns so she can crush him like an ant and send him packing in humiliation for all his gaslighting and time wasting.   I told myself that a LOT last night, as it was rough.  

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 4

^ I don't think so.  Next episode is describe as 5b and looks like it only entails the rose ceremony, and then a sit down with Chris and Hannah (live recap), during which Hannah talks about where she's at and struggle to move forward.  I think she really thought it was going to be Luke.  And it looks like she really struggles after this date.  

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/press-releases/

Seems early in the season for one of these episodes.  I wonder if she almost walked.

3 hours ago, dirtypop90 said:

^ I don't think so.  Next episode is describe as 5b and looks like it only entails the rose ceremony, and then a sit down with Chris and Hannah (live recap), during which Hannah talks about where she's at and struggle to move forward.  I think she really thought it was going to be Luke.  And it looks like she really struggles after this date.  

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/press-releases/

Seems early in the season for one of these episodes.  I wonder if she almost walked.

I don't wonder if.  I wonder why not.  She's a hot house flower, based on the constant complaining and crying.  It's like she's never seen this show before.

I just finished watching the group date from Tuesday's show. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to figure out her top 3. I adore Tyler. I waver between liking Jed or Peter more. Last episode was Peter. This one was Jed. She really had a great final 3. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Disclaimer: The more I watch the more I want RS to be wrong and Tyler as the Bachelor so this might be wishful thinking...

Just keeping folks updated: Hannah and Jed have gone missing at the same time again, since thurs.  And Tyler is still being spotted in NY.  Still no evidence Tyler and Hannah have even been in the same state together. 

Maybe RS’s sources gave him the WRONG tip, purposefully.

Now I will feel bad for Hannah if it’s Jed because of the stories that have leaked about him but I don’t really really see her and Tyler working together anyway.

Edited by dirtypop90
54 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

Disclaimer: The more I watch the more I want RS to be wrong and Tyler as the Bachelor so this might be wishful thinking...

Just keeping folks updated: Hannah and Jed have gone missing at the same time again, since thurs.  And Tyler is still being spotted in NY.  Still no evidence Tyler and Hannah have even been in the same state together. 

Maybe RS’s sources gave him the WRONG tip, purposefully.

Now I will feel bad for Hannah if it’s Jed because of the stories that have leaked about him but I don’t really really see her and Tyler working together anyway.

I haven't read of any leaked stories about Jed so please, do tell. 

• Love 2
(edited)
49 minutes ago, ECM1231 said:

I haven't read of any leaked stories about Jed so please, do tell. 

About 4 stories came out since the County music awards about him and other women—he grabbed some butts at bars on a couple occasions and he and his friends took women back to their apartment the weekend of CMA fest.

He is rumored to have been emotionally abusive to an ex and controlling.  He caused her to have an eating disorder and would make her send him pics of her outfits to make sure they were not too revealing.  Also rumor has it he dropped and ghosted a woman he was dating to go on the show.

Oh and his agent signed him up for this show.  But he was honest about why he came to the show to Hannah.  So Hannah knew that when making her decision.

His family isn’t supportive.  Father went on a rant after hometowns about how ridiculous this experiment is.  But in his father defense, he thought his son only went on the show to promote his music (his father is also a musician I believe) and was probably shocked when he showed up with Hannah.

Edited by dirtypop90
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I will say that if the spoiler does turn out to be wrong, the editing so far supports Jed as a Final 1. The only person outside of Luke who has had the most focus is him. And everyone knows Luke will not be Final 1 as most people already correctly predicted he is the one Hannah goes off on about who she has or hasn't sex with.

So when you remove Luke out of the equation, you're left with Jed who has consistently had a decent amount of screentime in each episode, has had two consecutive group date roses, a strong one on one, was the one who walked in on Hannah and Luke and gave the perfect response. He's definitely not been hidden and would definitely not be a surprise F1 if he is indeed the one. 

• Love 1

Agh, didn't know any of that about Jed. Still hope the spoiler is correct and it's Tyler. One thing to consider is that they could be posting at the same time in different places on purpose. He could be posting photos/videos of his time in NY after he's already left to throw people off. That's what I would do to be sneaky, but I don't know how smart any of these people are 🤔

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, SallyAlbright said:

That's what I would do to be sneaky, but I don't know how smart any of these people are 🤔

I could actually see Tyler being savvy enough to pull that off. He also seems like the type who might enjoy throwing us off the scent as it where. Or I'm just really, really wishful thinking here. I like Hannah way too much to want her with either Luke (who we've seen is an ass) and Jed (who sure sounds like an ass). I also think she and Tyler have amazing chemistry, it's hot and sexy but also easy and relaxed. I'm really rooting for these crazy kids. Oh crap, I'm emotionally invested in a couple on The Bachelorette. I'm going to the Bad Place!

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
31 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

I will say that if the spoiler does turn out to be wrong, the editing so far supports Jed as a Final 1. The only person outside of Luke who has had the most focus is him. And everyone knows Luke will not be Final 1 as most people already correctly predicted he is the one Hannah goes off on about who she has or hasn't sex with.

So when you remove Luke out of the equation, you're left with Jed who has consistently had a decent amount of screentime in each episode, has had two consecutive group date roses, a strong one on one, was the one who walked in on Hannah and Luke and gave the perfect response. He's definitely not been hidden and would definitely not be a surprise F1 if he is indeed the one. 

The edit was the one thing I thought supported Tyler. F1s are typically more hidden than Jed. TPTB even promotes Jed’s “connection” with Hannah a lot on social media. 

My doubt about Tyler being F1 was because he just didn’t seem like her type.  I think she came on this show for a Luke or Jed, traditional, southern dude.  I think her and Tyler have the most chemistry but it’s been hard for me to see her choose him as her husband after following him and seeing more of his lifestyle, friend group, and interests.

(edited)
32 minutes ago, SallyAlbright said:

Agh, didn't know any of that about Jed. Still hope the spoiler is correct and it's Tyler. One thing to consider is that they could be posting at the same time in different places on purpose. He could be posting photos/videos of his time in NY after he's already left to throw people off. That's what I would do to be sneaky, but I don't know how smart any of these people are 🤔

It’s not just Tyler who has been posting his whereabouts.  Other People have taken pics of him out and about and tagged him on social media.  A girl met him today at brunch in NY and tagged him on instagram.  So he is still in NY.

Edited by dirtypop90
8 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

The edit was the one thing I thought supported Tyler. F1s are typically more hidden than Jed. TPTB even promotes Jed’s “connection” with Hannah a lot on social media. 

I have seen this comment a few times and I don't really agree with it. Yes the F1 isn't made glaring and the producers try to put some doubt but to anyone paying attention, they're never that hidden.

Especially not with the Bachelorette seasons where as been mentioned many times, they've set a precedent of multiple seasons where the F1 is often the person who gets the FIR. And so while the editing may try to throw doubt and highlight another relationship heavily, the F1 is always a strong presence throughout the season. 

We saw it with Becca's season where the editing played up her connection with Blake a lot in the early parts of the season but Garret was always a heavy presence. Same with Bryan and Rachel. Bryan was never hidden throughout Rachel's season, despite the heavy focus on her and Peter's relationship. JoJo, Andi Kaitlyn, etc. their F1's were always very present throughout the season. 

So I don't agree that Jed's being too out there. I feel like the Luke drama and the fact that he lasts all the way to the Fantasy Suites and F4 means the producers easily used that to distract and "hide" the F1. 

(edited)
33 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

I have seen this comment a few times and I don't really agree with it. Yes the F1 isn't made glaring and the producers try to put some doubt but to anyone paying attention, they're never that hidden.

Especially not with the Bachelorette seasons where as been mentioned many times, they've set a precedent of multiple seasons where the F1 is often the person who gets the FIR. And so while the editing may try to throw doubt and highlight another relationship heavily, the F1 is always a strong presence throughout the season. 

We saw it with Becca's season where the editing played up her connection with Blake a lot in the early parts of the season but Garret was always a heavy presence. Same with Bryan and Rachel. Bryan was never hidden throughout Rachel's season, despite the heavy focus on her and Peter's relationship. JoJo, Andi Kaitlyn, etc. their F1's were always very present throughout the season. 

So I don't agree that Jed's being too out there. I feel like the Luke drama and the fact that he lasts all the way to the Fantasy Suites and F4 means the producers easily used that to distract and "hide" the F1. 

Bryan was not out there like Peter and dean; his relationship with Rach was made out to be fluff. I see Tyler as getting the Catherine Lowe, Brian, Cassie, and Garret edit.  I do not remember the promotion for other F1s before Brian.  But Tyler is so popular, like Peter was, and has so much chem with the lead IMO it is strange they cut his screen time (last episode they did not show the part of his alone session with Hannah that was used in the promo).

I think Tyler has a strong presence as evident by his fan base. His screen time just doesn’t match it and TPTB do not promote his connection with Hannah like they do Luke’s and Jed’s. 

Jed is in no way hidden by Luke. Luke’s obviously not going to win; He’s getting the villain edit. No one who watches this show believes Luke is getting engaged to Hannah. Jed is getting the best connection with the lead edit. As you said it earlier, if he won, no one would be surprised. Every unspoiled person I’ve talked to thinks Jed wins and there is no competition.

Edited by dirtypop90
  • Love 1
(edited)
37 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

Bryan was not out there like Peter and dean; his relationship with Rach was made out to be fluff.

Dean, really? Viewers may have liked Dean but YMMV, dude was a non-entity during Rachel's season imo. No one thought Rachel was picking Dean. Yes, viewers didn't like Bryan because they thought he wasn't genuine, was selling lines and the relationship was just physical. That and he was the direct adversary in some people's mind to Peter. But the point is, the editing made it clear he was always a front runner.

To the point that when he and Rachel left for their first 1 on 1, the producers even left in the clip of the guys discussing how much Rachel clearly liked him and them literally laughing in Dean's face when Dean tried to suggest that he could see Bryan not getting a rose on the date. The other guys were like, "yeah sure, that'll happen". There was never any doubt to most viewers that that season was between Peter and Bryan. 

As you said it earlier, if he won, no one would be surprised. Every unspoiled person I’ve talked to thinks Jed wins and there is no competition.

Yes and my point is that this is actually not uncommon for The Bachelorette seasons which is why I don't understand the claim of how the F1's are more hidden and Jed is too obvious. Was anyone really surprised when JoJo picked Jordan, when Becca chose Garret, when Kaitlyn chose Shawn, when Andi chose Josh, etc.? The Bachelorettes tend to not be that much of a mystery with their choices.

So yes, if the spoilers turn out to be wrong and Jed is the F1, one could look back at the editing and say it was kind of there from the beginning. Hell Tyler's being the F1 is what would be the anomaly here - from their not even speaking that first night, not having alone time on his first group date with her, etc. That is simply not a common thing with most of the Bachelorette seasons. 

Now all this to say, there is so far nothing concrete that proves the spoiler is wrong. Yes, Tyler's always being accounted for is a major red flag. And Jed and Hannah's seeming absence on social media would suggest he may be. That said, unlike with Rachel's season, Reality Steve is still standing by his spoiler and insisting he's heard nothing from his sources to suggest it's wrong (of course yes there is specter of Des' season hanging over his head where he insisted his spoiler was correct right up until the finale).

There is also an Instagram account that recently joined the spoiling game that is also insisting Tyler is F1. For the record, this account named him as the F1 before Reality Steve did, based on information they said they got from at least four different sources. So who knows. As I said, the July 4th weekend tends to be the huge smoking gun for most of the couples - it's how people were able to place Bryan and Rachel in the same house, it's how some pinpointed Chris with Des, etc. So will be interesting to see what happens then. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
(edited)

I am listening to a podcast with Rob Mills, producer from ABC. He really speaks very highly of Mike. I won't be surprised if he is the next lead.  I would have been all in for that, however, he has bugged me with his Luke interactions in the past few episodes.

He talks about them leaning toward unorthodox picks. He said their best leads have been ones people are not as excited about.

On a side note, he (Rob Mills) just ran the Boston marathon, which is quite impressive!

Edited by nutty1
  • Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, dirtypop90 said:

I continue to hope RS is wrong.  Tonight's episode gave me hope.  Jed's recap was more meaningful than Tyler's.

Yeah if I go by the editing so far, I think this may be another season RS has screwed up. Will be funny if it's another Des season where right up until the finale he keeps insisting he's right. Or it may be another Rachel season where he'll change it before the finale. 

But yeah based on the editing, I definitely think they're playing up the narrative of Hannah getting distracted by Luke before wising up. And meanwhile "sweet Jed" who she had this great connection with was there all the time.

It definitely feels like with her and Tyler they're selling it as a fun and sexual connection but perhaps not deeper than that.  And so it'd make sense that she sees him as a Final 2 but not future husband material.

Well if the spoilers do turn out to be wrong and she picked Jed, let's just hope all these rumors online aren't true. Or we may have another Jillian/Ed situation.

Edited by truthaboutluv
16 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

Tyler is a gem. He’s way too sensible and mature for Hannah. I wish he could be the next lead. 

I think he's too good for the show in general. I wouldn't want to see him getting attacked by 30 "influencers" who are catty and unemployed!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
59 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Yeah if I go by the editing so far, I think this may be another season RS screwed up. Will be funny if it's another Des where right up until the finale he keeps insisting he's right or it may be another Rachel season where he'll change it before the finale. 

But yeah if I go by the editing, I definitely think they're playing up the narrative of Hannah getting distracted by Luke before wising up. And meanwhile "sweet Jed" who she had this great connection with was there all the time.

It definitely feels like with her and Tyler they're really just selling it as a fun and sexual connection but perhaps not deeper than that.  And so it'd make sense that she sees him as a Final 2 but not future husband material.\

Well if the spoilers do turn out to be wrong and she picked Jed, let's just hope all these rumors online aren't true. Or we may have another Jillian/Ed situation.

Rachel’s season he changed it by now.  This would be more like Des’. There are leakers others saying Tyler is engaged to Hannah with other sources. So this would be a big foiled season if she didn’t choose Tyler.

Another girl posted today on reddit about Jed being a slush and handsy at a bar during a CMA fest and said his friends had to get a hold of him. It just seems so sloppy of him if he’s F1. But tbh he’s a 25 year old musician who came on the show for his career. What can we expect?

I can’t say I’m a Hannah fan but I will be sad if it’s Jed. Might also explain why she’s been soo quiet on social media. People think she’s just not trying to spoil her season but she could be embarrassed over the Luke p mess or having issues with her F1.

Edited by dirtypop90
  • Love 1

Re: last nights preview: I think she’s crying after sending her number 2 home.  Her eyes are red when Chris tells her that douche (presumably) cane back. I’m gonna say she doesn’t even see him.

Also want to add. Hannah has looked so off to me in her interviews. Her choosing Jed after being wrapped up in Luke is the only thing that makes sense. I’m sorry but homegirl would be way happier if engaged to Tyler JMO. All the rumors swirling about Jed I’m sure have made there way to her.

• Love 3

I’m so freaking excited! The Bachelor has to be his for the taking! It’s been a long time since I’ve had a BN couple it was easy to root. Tbh I would have had problems rooting for Hannah and Tyler because Luke was her clear number 1 and she just becomes more unlikeable by the week. But I think Tyler can give me an excellent season and a couple to root for, he will not made a bland cookie cutter pick and I don’t think he will be duped by a contestant only there for fame.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

Reality Steve changed his spoiler. It’s Jed! My my my. Yay us but poor Hannah! I wish her well.

Yup, just read that. The past few days was the clincher. It was clear that the two were on a SHV. And once again, people can think whatever they want about them but the other board is right when they say, "always follow the feet". It never fails.

If one contestant is always accounted for, there is just simply no way they're Final 1. It happened with Rachel's season where the Peter fans kept trying valiantly to explain away how and why he was always accounted for. 

And man, once again, Reality Steve just can't seem to get things right with the Bachelorette seasons. I feel like the only ones he hasn't screwed up in recent years was Andi and Becca and that's because those were publicly spoiled for him. Nick got caught blabbing on a plane in a way that made it clear he was the Final 2 and some tourists snapped Becca and Garrett at the FRC. 

Well will be interesting to see where they go with the next lead because it's obvious viewers are thirsty for Tyler but it's clear the producers are setting up Peter or Mike with the edit. I will say Tyler seems perfectly fine, which might make some say he wasn't that into Hannah away. And once again, for Hannah's sake, I sure hope all those rumors about ol' Jed isn't true.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

I think the whole problem with this clusterf**k of a season is that the lead is just too damn young. She's 20-freaking-FOUR.

At that age, a lot of us old-heads were hip deep in our ho-phase. And today, we thank God and sweet baby JESUS that there was no internet or social media when we were out there doing the things we did. No evidence.

Today, your every move is recorded for all eternity, never to be forgotten. It's annoying and a bit sad to hear a 24 year old all excited about having recreational sex with FOUR MEN, back to back, one after the other. All I could do was cringe and PRAY HER DADDY wasn't watching this.

She's just too young. The lead, in my opinion, should be older than her. She's just too young. And I still think there is no way they are still together after the way the powers that be showed her this season. If she's not engaged to the douche canoe? Whomever she picked has already pretty much dumped her by now. NO MAN wants to see the woman he's marrying be this into another dude.

Call me old, call me a prude, etc. but if I were on this show? I and whomever I chose would have to make a pact to NOT WATCH THE SEASON AT ALL. EVER.

Edited by hnygrl
  • Love 4