Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E10: After the Fall

Bort
  • Start Topic

Lane Hunter's victims and their families become outraged when she is released from prison. Bell, although responsible for posting Lane's bail and getting her released, continues to be tortured by her manipulation. Meanwhile, Conrad uses work to cope with the news about his father, and he teams up with Mina, Kit and the Raptor to treat a patient who is suffering as a result of Lane's dangerous treatments. Then, Devon grows worried when he doesn't hear from Julian, and Nic sets her sights on a primary physician for their new clinic.

Airdate: Monday, January 14, 2019

Wow!! Randolph lands on his feet again!  Kind of sorry that Lane is dead though.  Her scenes are a highlight of the show.  Good shock value though.  I sure didn't see that coming.

So is Julian dead?  Seems weird that someone wouldn't have seen her car go over or check out some evidence of the accident.

We might as well set a timer for new clinic Dr. to make a move on Nic!  . 5........4.............3..........2............1 BOOM!

• Love 10

OMG....Bell.  Well played show. 

Is it bad that I'm happier to think the toe belongs to lil miss medical rep than that ding dong Lane is dead?

Quovadis idiot messed up.  He could've probably brought Devon down, but not Austin.

Why would new guy appeal to Nic?  Not as cute as Conrad and probably less competent.  I don't see it.  Well I see it coming but I don't like it.

Mina, we love you.

Edited by Jlina
  • Love 4

I'm not one for vigilante justice/murder in real life, but damn, it was satisfying see Lane meet her maker in this fictitious world.  Her character was truly villainous.  

And the luckier-than-a -at-with-nine-lives Randolph lives to operate another day.  

Otherwise, it looks like Devon's going to be false accused of stalking/murdering Julian and Nic is going to breakup with Conrad to be with the New Guy.  Damn.  I like Nic and Conrad together.

• Love 7

All signs point to Julian being dead, but I don't think they'd kill off the character for which Devin left his fiance at the altar. I think they have her tied up somewhere and that is how Devin will be exonerated. But I think that will not be revealed for awhile...you know, drama to be played out with him being accused, etc. Don't you all think that maybe Bell will be accused of killing Lane?

And yes, I see Nic being torn between Conrad and Mr. Do-Gooder. But this too shall pass...

• Love 2
1 hour ago, llewis823 said:

And yes, I see Nic being torn between Conrad and Mr. Do-Gooder. But this too shall pass...

And what about Conrad being torn between Nic and the Chemo Policewoman?

• Love 6

While I love how they just went with it, with offing Lane-does not mean Bell is ok. Something tells me Lane gave someone her "info" on him. And Devon, there's a reason they said he seemed like a stalker, texting her that much. Now the police have her work phone, purposely given to them by her boss.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, luvapickle said:

While I love how they just went with it, with offing Lane-does not mean Bell is ok. Something tells me Lane gave someone her "info" on him.

Her lawyer/confidant obviously knows what she was up to. That said, Bell will somehow slither out of this situation, as he always does.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, llewis823 said:

Don't you all think that maybe Bell will be accused of killing Lane?

I really thought he was going to hit send on that email, which was so vague about what he had done wrong, and have it construed as a murder confession!  I still do think that he will be somehow implicated, but we’ll have to wait and see how that unfolds.  

• Love 5

Oh, show. Breaking up stable couples after they hang out with another person for a few weeks, all for the dramaz. I do like the new doctor but be a little more subtle that he’s meant for Nik. Same with the inevitable Mina/Micah breakup. I did like Mina being salty at Devon for breaking up with Priya.

Bye bye, Lane. 

• Love 6

I know this show has been criticized for it's unrealistic portrayal of medicine/operations/treatments but the majority of characters is what continues to draw me to this show.  But on to the episode.  I thought it was a bit shocking Lane wasn't walked out the back door--especially with sunglasses, initially.   But regardless of Bell's phony "mea culpa", and now trying to grow a conscience, they're both unscrupulous, arrogant and a disgrace to the medical profession.   Couldn't wait to see how they were "rewarded or punished".   As my grandmother said long ago, "there are only 2 kinds of people--the caught and the uncaught".  So, Bell has once again dodged a bullet (no pun intended) and Lane has met her demise although I didn't see the boyfriend/brother (?) as the shooter/assassin.   How did he even know where she was staying?    

I know Conrad was at the wedding but HODAD would NOT have operated on my dad.   I loved what Marshall said to HODAD when he came to check on him; Marshall clearly reads the type of person Bell is.

I thought good for Mena - telling off Devin but was a bit surprised that he ended up staying with her.  I understand the "you need help/friend" but he could have found a motel or stayed in the dr.'s lounge or with someone else.   Ironic words from Dr. Austin "the heart wants what the heart wants".   So is Micah out of the picture for good now?   I never thought he and Mena made a good couple.  For whatever reason, he just seemed so young (almost teenager like, to me) but I like the  work dynamic between Mena and Austin--always have and yeah, eventually, I think there will be a connection.   Speaking of connections, I like the new doctor (Alex Shaw) but seriously, please don't have him as Nic's love interest.   Why can't they all (Nic, Conrad and Alex) just be good friends and colleagues.  I mean not only is Dr. Shaw humble, talented, compassionate, and great doctor (as committed to providing good care  and hates bureaucracy like Conrad) but also has to be handsome.  I really don't want to see that tension/competition among the three or between Conrad and Alex.  I'm a Connic fan all the way!

Yeah, no surprise Devin is being set up but I could care less about Julian in the pond.  Obvious Gordon and/or his underling/s ran her off the road.    NOTE:  I thought I read where she would return this season so I'm sure she's not dead.   I didn't care for their storyline and am liking the conspiracy theory even less.   Since he's bound and determined to pursue this, just how much danger is he in before someone saves him?

I like that Conrad and his dad are deepening their bond; however, I'm going to hate the typical soap-opera trope if they kill off Marshall just as they are reconnecting and making amends.

Edited by cathmed
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, KittenPokerCheater said:

Otherwise, it looks like Devon's going to be false accused of stalking/murdering Julian and Nic is going to breakup with Conrad to be with the New Guy.  Damn.  I like Nic and Conrad together.

Honestly, I hope they don't waste a lot of time on suspecting Devon of murder because excessive texts aside, and shitty Atlanta police investigations aside, there's utterly no reason to suspect him of murdering her. In a real investigation, yes, he'd be looked at but once it was clear he was drinking with friends after ditching his wife to be the night Julien disappeared, the cops will move on. Plus, like, call me crazy, but the guy who is texting her asking her where she is seems an unlikely choice of being her murderer. I mean, yes, maybe it's a sort of alibi but really....

• Love 4
7 hours ago, preeya said:

And what about Conrad being torn between Nic and the Chemo Policewoman?

Ah!  Great catch!  After he didn't fall for the single mother I was lulled into thinking Connic was bullet proof but she would be his female equivalent.  I can see it.  I could not see Nic randomly going after another doctor.  They were heartwarming comforting each other - but the almost whiplash! My dad's dying, Lane's on tv was unintentionally hilarious.  

• Love 1

I wonder if the police will look into Julian calling FCC (or whoever she called to whistleblow). Even if the guy she reported to is a crook, it would still show up on phone records. Devon has a pretty strong alibi for her disappearance. We all saw what was coming in next week’s episode. Makes me sad but I wonder how many of the patients they treated with defunct medical devices are going to come back with complications.

Edited by twoods
  • Love 1

Previously on the Resident, the QuoVadis storyline was terribly acted and not that interesting.

Wow, I can talk of hate at first sight with Dr 50 Shades of Sainthood. And I thought the writers were heavy-handed with the Conrad propping in the beginning! They clearly didn't give it their all back then. Don't we have the mother of all Gary Stus here? I'm going to call him and Jenna Dewan's character (as soon as she reappears, because no news, no body? You bet she will) Paolo and Nikki, since to me they're as unwanted, unnecessary, and unlikeable. I wish them a better ending, though: May they hook up and disappear into the sunset, or upstairs, within a few episodes.

The reek of another love triangle coming didn't help. I had accepted the fact there would be problems between Nic and Conrad instead of that blissful adult relationship but they do have the kids issue and all so WHY rivals? 

I knew that Lane wasn't a character sustainable on the long run and would become a Sheila Carter at one point but sigh. I hoped for her to stay a little bit more. Melina K. knocked it off the park, managing to play a monster without any redeeming quality and yet not a caricature. I enjoyed the hell out of her last round and I'll miss her talent. Hopefully she'll be on another show soon.

I'm also going to miss the character and imo, the show is going to miss what she embodied. Lane upped the stakes. My issue is: With her gone, everyone is too nice except for Not Alan Rickman and we know he's a goner. Kit is nice. The Raptor is a prick but he's nice. Marshall and the She-Raptor were stripped off of their shaddy side to become, yes, nice. Even Conrad is more politically correct now. Smaller recurring roles? Mina's nice BF, a nice grieving mother and now Dr Sainthood. This show's DNA is for me to include the dark side of medicine. Bell can't carry all of it on his own unless he'll become as evil and unsustainable as Lane; and baddies who are guest stars don't have the same impact as characters who are part of the main cast. I'm afraid the show will get watered down and be just another medi-melodrama.

I actually didn't watch until I checked out recaps and saw that they didn't kill off Marshall. "I got you" was the best understated line of the episode (the best line always go to Mina) and the best emotional moment with just the right balance. I'm glad Marshall made it, I hope he'll live up his potential and will get back his shark business mentality to battle with Bell and go on clashing with Conrad, too. They can love each other as father and son and still have different outlooks.

Bell was once more the MVP for me. I really loved his confrontation with Conrad because it's nice to see the hero taken down a peg or two and someone opposing him presented as having a point. [shallow] Bruce Greenwood in a leather jacket? Hot. [shallow]

Other highlights, Kit is back, yay. Loved the surgery with everyone, those scenes are always great. Mina still rules. Thank you girl, for saying everything I've wanted someone to say in universe about Devon, and translating my thoughts about him. Thank you for being a good friend anyway.

Do I feel sorry for Devon? He doesn't deserve to be wrongly accused of murder, of course. Otherwise, not really.

Edited by Happy Harpy
  • Love 3

It was Immediately apparent that since Saint Doc is so good-looking, he was cast to stir things up between Conrad and Nicole. Don't mess with my Matt Czuchry! Saint Doc is too much; I'm already annoyed with his character.

I've never seen Bruce Greenwood in anything else, but he's a superlatively nuanced actor.

• Love 8

So, I missed most of the episodes this season but had some time last night to watch this live. I've been reading up on the episodes that I did miss so I'm fairly caught up.

I am disappointed that Lane is dead already. I thought she was a formidable antagonist and thought that her arc could have gone on far longer. I actually think she got off too easy through death. She needed to be punished and now she'll never really get that. Her living victims can never testify against her now. Plus, I was intrigued with the idea that Lane and Bell could theoretically take each other down, since Bell is still pretty shitty, himself.

I do still want him to be taken down. I wanted his email to have sent, and I thought it did for quite a bit until they showed it still on his screen. Alas, maybe someone else will take him down.

I'm not a huge fan of Saint Doctors Without Borders. I get they're setting up him and Nic, but I do like Nic/Conrad, even with missing a few episodes this season. I was hoping they'd set up Saint Doc with Mina. If they're breaking Mina/Micah up, I'd rather she didn't get together with Austin. 

So, I'm guessing Marshall's a goner by the end of this season, or close to the end of this season.

I read about what happened with Devon so I can't say I felt sorry for him. I wouldn't be surprised if Julian is alive and tied up somewhere, but they could also have killed her since getting the actress for longer would be tough.

9 hours ago, Rap541 said:

Honestly, I hope they don't waste a lot of time on suspecting Devon of murder because excessive texts aside, and shitty Atlanta police investigations aside, there's utterly no reason to suspect him of murdering her. In a real investigation, yes, he'd be looked at but once it was clear he was drinking with friends after ditching his wife to be the night Julien disappeared, the cops will move on. Plus, like, call me crazy, but the guy who is texting her asking her where she is seems an unlikely choice of being her murderer. I mean, yes, maybe it's a sort of alibi but really....

Realistically, they would be able to clear Devon fairly quickly. But on this show, I suspect it will drag out for a few episodes. 

• Love 1

That was a very satisfying episode after the break. Did not see Lane's death coming.

HotSaintDoc is reeking of signs of being set up for a new love triangle but I hope it isn't so (Although I would have more faith if it hadn't been for the Devon debacle). 

The Twitter account for this show is ALWAYS promoting Connic so are they really going to mess with them? Or have they got some enthusiastic Connic intern running that account? Seems weird to have your promotion not match your plots. Maybe he will just stir up a bit more debate between Connic and they will emerge with resolved issues, stronger than ever. A girl can dream anyway!

I honestly thought the one to stir up trouble was HotMom last season (Conrad hung out with her kids on the weekend) but now HotSaintDoc has been introduced I am not sure where they are headed.

Am glad Marshall survived (for now) and cracked up when he said all he asked for was NO BELL. His exchange with Bell was also golden! 

Nice to see Kit! That spine lady had the best 3 docs working on her! 

Mina continues to be worship worthy and I hope for more scenes of her living with Devon. That was unexpected and has me excited and interested. I hope we get some fun scenes from it to assist with Devon's depressing suspect storyline.

Bruce Greenwood continues to be awesome. They are all solid actors on this show but he is awesome. The look on his face when he realised Lane was dead. There was shock as well as the trademark opportunistic Bell glint when he realised what it meant for him. 

• Love 4
19 hours ago, Rap541 said:

...call me crazy, but the guy who is texting her asking her where she is seems an unlikely choice of being her murderer. I mean, yes, maybe it's a sort of alibi but really....

You need to watch more Dateline ;)  See also:  murderer uses deceased individual's phone to email/text family and friends in an effort to make them think they're alive, but "on vacation."

15 hours ago, twoods said:

I wonder if the police will look into Julian calling FCC (or whoever she called to whistleblow). 

That would be the FDA, who in addition to food and drugs, also oversees medical devices.

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, Lovecat said:

You need to watch more Dateline ;)  See also:  murderer uses deceased individual's phone to email/text family and friends in an effort to make them think they're alive, but "on vacation."

Oh I do, but my takeaway is that it's a fairly dumb tactic and easily investigated :)

I get that Devon is an obvious first suspect for Julian's disappearence but I think he's too easily cleared for this to drag out in a realistic way. 

I also may be a minority but I am not angry with him for leaving Priya hours before the wedding. Yes, it is cruel to Priya, I don't deny that and she has a right to be angry that he didn't raise his concerns sooner... but is the better answer here "He should have ignored his concerns and married her despite a) not really truly loving her and b) not being on board with her plan to completely alter his career by forcing him to trail after her"? Because thats what happens if he keeps his mouth shut. She gets a husband that isn't in love with her, who is marrying her because of societal pressure and who will likely resent her. Is that really better than facing some embarrassment?

I would have liked Bell to dangle on Lane's hook for a bit longer but *something* had to resolve there and I think a lot of her victims would be ok with the bitch being gunned down.

NewSaintDoc is way too perfect to be believed. I have to assume he molests children and or is not actually a doctor or something. This show isn't subtle but the "NOW ITS A TRIANGLE! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!" signs are kinda too much.

Likewise, I like Mina but Austin doesn't seem that patient of a man, and honestly, Micah doesn't seem like that much of a catch. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Rap541 said:

I get that Devon is an obvious first suspect for Julian's disappearence but I think he's too easily cleared for this to drag out in a realistic way. 

I also may be a minority but I am not angry with him for leaving Priya hours before the wedding. Yes, it is cruel to Priya, I don't deny that and she has a right to be angry that he didn't raise his concerns sooner... but is the better answer here "He should have ignored his concerns and married her despite a) not really truly loving her and b) not being on board with her plan to completely alter his career by forcing him to trail after her"? Because thats what happens if he keeps his mouth shut. She gets a husband that isn't in love with her, who is marrying her because of societal pressure and who will likely resent her. Is that really better than facing some embarrassment?

I would have liked Bell to dangle on Lane's hook for a bit longer but *something* had to resolve there and I think a lot of her victims would be ok with the bitch being gunned down.

NewSaintDoc is way too perfect to be believed. I have to assume he molests children and or is not actually a doctor or something. This show isn't subtle but the "NOW ITS A TRIANGLE! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!" signs are kinda too much.

Likewise, I like Mina but Austin doesn't seem that patient of a man, and honestly, Micah doesn't seem like that much of a catch. 

IMO, Devin is a douche and to have know "medical sales rep" woman for what a few weeks just doesn't make sense for him to throw his life away with Priya (after all those years).   It was an infatuation with Julian and it seems the writers are trying to make it something deeper.   If Priya was being written out of the show, it would have been simpler and easier for her to still have the job offer in San Fran and he decided to stay.   At least the relationship would be "saved" and he wouldn't look/be such an ass!   There really was no need to have the "other woman" scenario other than cheap, soap opera trope.  Again, I lost all respect for him and it was a foolish decision to have it end that way.

Agreed - Bell should have dangled a bit longer but maybe the attorney (or whoever he was) has another copy and it will eventually come to light (doubtful, though).

WOW - Most on this board have immediately presumed the new doc is definitely a bad guy with secrets.  Maybe for once, the writers will just leave it alone and he's a decent guy (again, doubtful).  out to do good.  Of course, writers need drama for drama;s sake--can't have "2 Conrads", lol!   It's just a matter of time with Austin and Mena but I think they're better suited than Mena and Micah (guess he's finally out of the picture?)

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, cathmed said:

Devin is a douche and to have know "medical sales rep" woman for what a few weeks just doesn't make sense for him to throw his life away with Priya (after all those years).   It was an infatuation with Julian and it seems the writers are trying to make it something deeper.

I think he should have said something long before the wedding day, but whatever he had with Priya… I don't think Devon and Priya were such an awesome couple that its a complete shock that he left her at the altar. That is cruel and douchy, but ultimately Priya is better off not marrying the guy. My personal take was that the two of them were friends but not in love so I am ok with the basic writing plan to leave the good looking Indian guy single for later plot points. 

Does it make Devon look like an ass? Yup, especially since Julian is maybe dead but... if I look at it as a real person's life and not as a soap opera - does Priya really want a nice wedding, no embarrassment and a lifetime with a man who doesn't really love her? And is it really asshole on his part to not go through with the marriage when he had doubts? But thats just me, and his doubts could have and should have been addressed before the family gathered for a wedding from different continents. 

1 hour ago, cathmed said:

Agreed - Bell should have dangled a bit longer but maybe the attorney (or whoever he was) has another copy and it will eventually come to light (doubtful, though).

The problem of Bell is that he's the show's villian so he will always wiggle off the hook until the actor decides to not sign his next contract. I have a feeling he's going to come out a hero with the Quo Vadis situation smelling like a rose.

1 hour ago, cathmed said:

WOW - Most on this board have immediately presumed the new doc is definitely a bad guy with secrets.  Maybe for once, the writers will just leave it alone and he's a decent guy (again, doubtful).  out to do good.  Of course, writers need drama for drama;s sake--can't have "2 Conrads", lol!

Honestly the fact that he's so saintly and Conrad like is why it feels like a set up. Also I stand by my thought that he's not really a doctor or has a past.... Did anyone even check his resume?

3 hours ago, Rap541 said:

I think he should have said something long before the wedding day, but whatever he had with Priya… I don't think Devon and Priya were such an awesome couple that its a complete shock that he left her at the altar. That is cruel and douchy, but ultimately Priya is better off not marrying the guy. My personal take was that the two of them were friends but not in love so I am ok with the basic writing plan to leave the good looking Indian guy single for later plot points. 

Does it make Devon look like an ass? Yup, especially since Julian is maybe dead but... if I look at it as a real person's life and not as a soap opera - does Priya really want a nice wedding, no embarrassment and a lifetime with a man who doesn't really love her? And is it really asshole on his part to not go through with the marriage when he had doubts? But thats just me, and his doubts could have and should have been addressed before the family gathered for a wedding from different continents. 

The problem of Bell is that he's the show's villian so he will always wiggle off the hook until the actor decides to not sign his next contract. I have a feeling he's going to come out a hero with the Quo Vadis situation smelling like a rose.

Honestly the fact that he's so saintly and Conrad like is why it feels like a set up. Also I stand by my thought that he's not really a doctor or has a past.... Did anyone even check his resume?

All valid points but for Devin and Priya - I don't think there relationship was really ever explored (for us, the viewers).  It just seemed from the beginning they were together for a "long period of time: but who knows,   Maybe both were just resigned to do what they thought (or their families though) was best, e.g., marriage so it could have been a relief for both.  I still stand by he shouldn't have waited until the wedding day to tell her.  It just seemed odd and disingenuous on his part not to have said something sooner if he wasn't in love with her.  The fact that he was so immediately smitten with Julian and then consequently had doubts about his relationship with Priya (?) just rang false.  .  It would have been better if he'd even said something to the effect of, "look, let's see other people" long before the wedding. 

True about villainous Bell; he'll come out smelling like a rose no matter what the situation   Guess they didn't want to have 2 villains in the show, lol!

Time will tell with Dr. Shaw; I just grow tired of the same scenario.

I guess it's just not possible for shows to stay away from the love triangle trope.  I like Nic and Conrad as a team and as a couple.  It's unusual to have happy couples on shows, so I am not looking forward to seeing yet another triangle, or two.

It's nice to see Conrad and his dad make progress in their relationship.  I hope it lasts.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Rap541 said:

Also I stand by my thought that he's not really a doctor or has a past.... Did anyone even check his resume?

Well even if he is, he assumed Nic was able to assist in his med mobile, and on a minor? surgery.  That's idiotic.  No matter how well intentioned. I don't think he's very good looking either lol.

I'm with you on Devon and Pria, and I think the culture and her being "rich" conspired to make it look like a good deal for Devon.  But as soon as she blithly blew off his residency (and his medical device watch) I was done with her.  I think he was pretty constantly shown being irritated with her but shutting up, like in the dog discipline incident so I was surprised everyone was so vehemently surprised here.  And his mother's blessing to not marry was huge, imo.  

We do need another big bad beside Bell and Quovadis.  Sorry, not sorry, I'm still hoping Conrad's memories are real.  I feel bad about that, but it is wonderfully twisty for the show.  Veers into Revenge territory. 

Oh, and when she gave him the Rolex or whatever it was, he just looked miserable then happy.  The only time they seemed like a happy couple was when they were tumbling on to the bed.  The opposite of Nic and Conrad.

*From personal experience, I almost married a guy from Pakistan, and I've been to the traditional wedding.  His mother hated me, I wouldn't do it and sure enough he turned 40 and she imported him a bride.  Luckily I think he was happy.  It's a very different culture.

Edited by Jlina
On 15-1-2019 at 1:32 PM, llewis823 said:

All signs point to Julian being dead, but I don't think they'd kill off the character for which Devin left his fiance at the altar. I think they have her tied up somewhere and that is how Devin will be exonerated. But I think that will not be revealed for awhile...you know, drama to be played out with him being accused, etc. Don't you all think that maybe Bell will be accused of killing Lane?

They have to be keeping her somewhere or they're the biggest idiots in the world, because who goes snooping in someone's place (and possibly remove evidence) when a body can be discovered off the side of the road any minute? They felt secure enough to search her home and electronic files, so they knew she a) wasn't going to show up and b) wouldn't be found anytime soon.

I'm still not buying her boss as this big (evil) genius, though. All the bits we see of him doing bussines/selling his products seem cheesy and he doesn't come across as charismatic, knowledgable or even likeable. Not to mention telling the cops "it's not like her not to show up for work" only to then produce the work phone she kept "in her desk". Like a sales rep who seems to have been working from the hospital would go to HQ (I don't think she even had an office there?) to put her phone in a desk before going home for the day/weekend.

• Love 1

Shame the Lady Dr is dead. So soon, she just got out. That blackmail storyline was going to go big.

Bruce Greenwood is currently the SOLE reason for watching this show. 

Nic-Conrad, there's no sexual chemistry at all. They're like a sister sister couple, she's the older one, he's the younger black sheep sister. 

His father storyline - I'm buying it.  Im thinking there's more to the background with his mother than has been exposed. There's no real reason for him to be so intense otherwise,

THey've set up a character- the writers- presumably to fuel the fire of his emotional life when it goes flat. The Nic character is just so deep breathing and constantly sighing heavily during dramatic moments I switch off. It's not exiting to me. Acting wise it's OK, but nothing sharp or amazing about them. I'd believe him with the Mina character more. 

I really hate Jane Leaves. She doesn't fit in this show. Like Malcolm Jamal. she's not the same type as the other actors. She's too big like him - good for comedy and can't pull off subtle. Thankfully she isn't doing much interesting lately.  And couldn't even if the script called for it. Her acting isn't up to Greenwood's at all.

The Saint Dr is BORING. Why are they doing this love triangle? Why? There's no chemistry between Connie anyway, but a jealousy angle won't make it happen other than to enrage his possessive gene. Plus, the Saint is too formula. I split between really loving this show and thinking they're using all their storylines from Medical Drama Scriptwriting for Dummies.

Devon is totally unmesmerizing for me. Why did the marriage thing get cut short so soon? Priya was annoying as hell but I couldn't believe she won't come back with a vengeance. I feel like the whole storyline went nowhere. The missing Julian lady, is obviously being held somewhere and it reached a level of unbelievability this episode. They have chemistry

but why does anyone care? 

And the Quovadis guy is too charactery and the storyline boring. 

I love this show, but they have jumped the shark a few times in the 2nd season. Raptor and  Leeves make it tacky.

Mina is good except when she's trying to do drama. The storyline with Jamal Warner can't go anywhere, he's just a bad actor. 

• Love 1