Type keyword(s) to search

Million Dollar Listing LA - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I became extremely thin (under 100 pounds) when I was suffering from extreme anxiety and depression. That's why I'm worried about Heather. She's been that thin for at least a couple of years. I hope Josh isn't encouraging her to be that thin if it's deliberate rather than a health issue. 

• Like 2

It's an LA thing.  The people in the film industry are skeletal and everyone else wants to look like them.  Like Carrie Fisher used to say:  "They don't want to hire me, they want to hire 3/4 of me."

In the pictures of Heather from earlier seasons in this episode, she looked so much better before the botox and weight loss.

• Like 10
On 8/20/2024 at 3:23 PM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Altman proposes selling the house before the listing agreement is signed. Legal but he has 3 weeks to sell the house.  

Legal, but shady af. If someone did that to him, he and his asshole brother would be howling.

• Like 10
(edited)
13 hours ago, Shrek said:

I've been saying for years that Heather looks way too thin, she was beautiful when we first met her & never needed any of the work she has had done & is now a shadow of her former self. 

I've always thought Heather is beautiful. I wish she had never lost so much weight. I worry she's not as healthy as she should be.

She comes across as incredibly likable and probably too busy trying to balance everything at work and home. I can believe her frustration with Josh not helping out as much as he should be.

In addition to making Heather a main cast member, I agree that producers should add Matt to the main cast too.

He seems more easygoing than Josh. 😂

1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Legal, but shady af. If someone did that to him, he and his asshole brother would be howling.

Even Flagg, in his TH, said he wouldn't do this sort of thing.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 9

When they showed that flashback of Heather a few years ago I thought it proved she had had plastic surgery, but what's more likely is she was at a healthier weight back then and her face showed it.  I think she looked better with more weight on her, btw.  She is just so very thin. 

When I was extremely thin people were asking me if I was OK.  I wonder if anyone in her life is asking her if she's all right.  At least they showed Tracy voicing concern (not about her weight but about her stress level.  And as I found, stress and anxiety do indeed cause weight loss.)

• Like 5
  • Hugs 2
15 hours ago, Surrealist said:

She comes across as incredibly likable and probably too busy trying to balance everything at work and home. I can believe her frustration with Josh not helping out as much as he should be.

I agree but she's not doing it all herself.  They have nannies and housekeepers etc.  Still, managing a family, even with outside help, is a lot of work. 

• Like 5
On 8/10/2024 at 1:26 PM, RoseAllDay said:

“Buyer’s Remorse.” I can’t even.

Flagg needs impulse control. Who in the hell would buy property sight unseen? Especially a luxury real estate agent? He took the sellers’ word that the mansion was being used for furniture storage? That place was gutted. He didn’t even look at the backyard? God only knows what’s under those tarps.

I would just tear the whole thing down and build new, if it’s not a historic property. Would probably be cheaper. The interior is appears structurally unsound (Tracy’s heel going through the floor).

My Lord, even I was shocked at that.

That was just a storyline. 

It was so obvious that Flagg had started demo on it. Not shocked that he wound up keeping it 😂

Neglected homes don’t look like that with walls gone but the interesting details left intact. 🤷‍♀️The finishes just look old  

The house’s exterior is actually quite beautiful as my friend lives in the area and walks her dog in the Flats and was super excited when she saw Flagg had bought it and was restoring it last season. 
They did a Bravo show on the renovation Ryan did of his Brooklyn brownstone. They should do one for Flagg’s remodel. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2
On 8/1/2024 at 8:11 AM, Starlight925 said:

Speaking of douche bros, who would have ever thunk that Josh Altman would end up with the most stable relationship of all?

Actually I never got the sense that Josh Altman was ever a "player"

In his heart he is a nice Jewish boy who is is content - at least for the foreseeable future with his family and his beautiful wife. She is the girl he never dreamed of actually getting when he was a somewhat nerdy socially awkward adolescent.

I don't think you can fake the delight he takes in his children and there doesn't appear to be any red flags (no pun intended) in terms of how he and Heather interact. 

His brother is also in a relatively long term marriage and his parents are still what appears to be happily married. 

• Like 14
  • Love 1
(edited)

I'm watching the season 5 reruns, and some features are so funny.   The window treatments are all elaborate, swoopy things.     However seeing Heather and Madison and their business association breaking up is interesting.    I know it's at least 10 years old, but everyone looks so young.   Flagg's listing in Rancho Santa Fe (his parents' financial advisor's house) is amazing. 

On Flagg's Belmond house, I hate that he's changing the stairs to free floating.   They look perfect for the house, and he could save a bundle by not doing that. 

The Encino house from last week had a 4,000 sq ft main suite, and that's over twice the size of my house.   Amazing.   I'm wondering if the 'buyers' that don't close from the show are on it for publicity, and real buyers refuse to be filmed.   

"Mo' Mansions, Mo' Problems" , Season 15, Episode 8, new 8/28/2024

"Tensions boil over as the Altmans struggle with work-life balance, juggling L.A. properties and building out the Newport office; Altman works with a familiar face to bring a slice of Orange County to Beverly Hills."

Bravo is all about cross-promotions, so I have zero surprise at how people from other franchises show up on this show.  Especially since the 'surprise guest' had a son on the show a couple of weeks ago, and he's one of Altman's interns.  So, having Heather Dubrow show up to look at a house she obviously has zero interest in is not anything but a storyline, and I'm guessing they already own it.  Probably in the long process of getting permits to remodel.

Tracy and Flagg probably representing buyer and seller will be another storyline for the Beverly Flats house.   Tracy's math to the potential buyers doesn't add up, so house is listed for $8.995 plus $1 mil remodel, only adds up to $10 million, and that's no extra equity for the buyers.  At the time this was filmed both were with the same agency.  Roxbury sold for $8.5 mil.   

The new wildlife preservaton ordinance may limit the giant McMansions, and I hope it does.   

The answer for the Altman Orange County office is to have Matt or someone else from their team run the office. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
(edited)
5 hours ago, amarante said:

I don't think you can fake the delight he takes in his children and there doesn't appear to be any red flags (no pun intended) in terms of how he and Heather interact. 

His brother is also in a relatively long term marriage and his parents are still what appears to be happily married.

I agree with you that Altman is truly in love with Heather and that will be his saving grace.  What makes me laugh is how the show treats the workaholic husband and overly tired wife as a brand new thing that has never happened before.

I think they should go over-the-top with it and do a Lucille Ball, Desi Arnez type episode where Heather and Josh trade places for a week so they can see how difficult the other side can be.

image.png.5cf25411f04e79469f44716b4ec96d5d.png

1 hour ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Wonderful, the Dubrows make their appearance. We'll see just how fancy Fancy Pants is. 🙄

The preview was pretty funny.  Josh is trying to show Heather Dubrow around the outside of the house and she totally blows him off.

Josh:  Let me show you the tennis court

Dubrow:  Yeah, yeah, yeah.  Tennis court.  I get it.

Josh:  But you need to see the views

Dubrow:  Yeah, yeah.  Trees, I get it.

Poor Josh was kind of surprised and kind of laughing at the same time.  I enjoy it when they loosen up and have fun with the show like that.

Edited by TheLastKidPicked
  • Like 6

I watched a couple of season 5 episodes this afternoon. Other than how young everyone looked (it WAS 12 years ago!) was how relatively normal the houses were. NOT at all like the cold behemoths on the show these days.  I much prefer the earlier houses. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
15 hours ago, TheLastKidPicked said:

I agree with you that Altman is truly in love with Heather and that will be his saving grace.  What makes me laugh is how the show treats the workaholic husband and overly tired wife as a brand new thing that has never happened before.

I think they should go over-the-top with it and do a Lucille Ball, Desi Arnez type episode where Heather and Josh trade places for a week so they can see how difficult the other side can be.

image.png.5cf25411f04e79469f44716b4ec96d5d.png

The preview was pretty funny.  Josh is trying to show Heather Dubrow around the outside of the house and she totally blows him off.

Josh:  Let me show you the tennis court

Dubrow:  Yeah, yeah, yeah.  Tennis court.  I get it.

Josh:  But you need to see the views

Dubrow:  Yeah, yeah.  Trees, I get it.

Poor Josh was kind of surprised and kind of laughing at the same time.  I enjoy it when they loosen up and have fun with the show like that.

I feel that Heather already owned that house and was just fake looking at it (ala House Hunters).  I still love Heather, but I think they already bought the house. 

• Like 9
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I feel that Heather already owned that house and was just fake looking at it (ala House Hunters).  I still love Heather, but I think they already bought the house. 

What happened to her dream house that they had built on the cliff tops? She controlled everything about that house as it was supposed to be the house she always wanted, the way she wanted it to live in forever. Did they get rid of it & if so why? 

• Like 2
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Shrek said:

What happened to her dream house that they had built on the cliff tops? She controlled everything about that house as it was supposed to be the house she always wanted, the way she wanted it to live in forever. Did they get rid of it & if so why? 

they sold it on RHOC - and made like $40m off it (I'm probably wrong w that profit, but it was an insane amount)  That's what Terry and Josh were referring to when they KEPT.  ON.  SAYING.  "the third highest sales price in OC"  Josh A sold it

Edited by TV Diva Queen
  • Like 2
  • Useful 3
27 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I had to think about which Heather you were talking about.  I've seen Heather's son on this show and RHofOC, but did it seem like he had red hair in this episode?  He has great skin also.

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

they sold it on RHOC - and made like $40m off it (I'm probably wrong w that profit, but it was an insane amount)  That's what Terry and Josh were referring to when they KEPT.  ON.  SAYING.  "the third highest sales price in OC"  Josh A sold it

But why sell it? It was her house from the foundations to the roof & she always said it was what she had dreamed of. I liked that house & thought she did a good job of it, disappointed that they sold it.

Haven't watched MDLLA for a few episodes & never watch any housewives show so I'm a bit behind the curve, I was home awaiting surgery & recovering when I did watch some.

• Hugs 2
3 minutes ago, Shrek said:

But why sell it? It was her house from the foundations to the roof & she always said it was what she had dreamed of. I liked that house & thought she did a good job of it, disappointed that they sold it.

Haven't watched MDLLA for a few episodes & never watch any housewives show so I'm a bit behind the curve, I was home awaiting surgery & recovering when I did watch some.

IIR - the house wasn't even on the market and Josh came to them with basically an offer they couldn't refuse.  

Here's to a happy and healthy recovery. :)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
27 minutes ago, Shrek said:

In fairness, didn't Altman approach the Dubrows with an unsolicited offer on that monstrosity of a home? Something like $55M and it was too good to pass up. 

I also think that the Dubrows now fancy themselves real estate developers and seemingly enjoy the development/construction process. They'll also never turn down an opportunity to be on camera. Plus, their kid needs a career :)

I enjoy the vibe with Tracy & Flagg, they play off each other well. While I like Heather A, her storyline often seems forced and she's not as comfortable on camera. I do enjoy seeing her & Josh and their family life. It humanizes him.

• Like 7
31 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

IIR - the house wasn't even on the market and Josh came to them with basically an offer they couldn't refuse.  

Hasn’t that happened to them twice now?  First that Newport house then their “dream house.”  Maybe that’s common when you have a house over 10 million?

• Like 4
On 8/23/2024 at 3:46 PM, meep.meep said:

It's an LA thing.  The people in the film industry are skeletal and everyone else wants to look like them.  Like Carrie Fisher used to say:  "They don't want to hire me, they want to hire 3/4 of me."

In the pictures of Heather from earlier seasons in this episode, she looked so much better before the botox and weight loss.

I so agree, she was so pretty and didn't need all that artificial work.  She needs a good 20 lbs of weight back on and lay off the fillers and botox.      

I loved how they all complained about the wildlife restrictions rule,  thank God that someone is considering the environment.  Yes, Josh,  mountain lions exist in LA and deserve a habitat to live in.   These giant mansions are both hideous, a blight on the landscape and a drain on our natural resources.  Nobody needs that many rooms, or that square footage.  I thought Josh was more of a traditionalist and appreciated the classics.  Vapid, naked greed is not attractive. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 7
1 hour ago, jrzy said:

I so agree, she was so pretty and didn't need all that artificial work.  She needs a good 20 lbs of weight back on and lay off the fillers and botox.      

I loved how they all complained about the wildlife restrictions rule,  thank God that someone is considering the environment.  Yes, Josh,  mountain lions exist in LA and deserve a habitat to live in.   These giant mansions are both hideous, a blight on the landscape and a drain on our natural resources.  Nobody needs that many rooms, or that square footage.  I thought Josh was more of a traditionalist and appreciated the classics.  Vapid, naked greed is not attractive. 

Apparently it is for about half the country.

• Like 7

I'm completely over watching two millionaire workaholics whining about how haaaarrrrd they have it as a storyline over multiple episodes.   Heather never mentions the teams of people they employ to support them in their business and domestic life.   Being too exhausted to close the sliding doors was ridiculous. Imagine the employee that had to drop whatever they were doing to go close those doors. Sheesh. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1

From my point of view, the unrealistic thing was her going to show the house by herself without taking an intern or an associate. 

Heather and Josh's complaints are very similar to those that most couples with children go through regarding splitting responsibilities.  But they ought to be able to spend some of their fortune on hiring people to make life easier.  Nannies and a housekeeper, and personal assistants to coordinate calendars are all out there ready to be hired.  They are at that level but don't seem to have realized it yet.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
(edited)
On 8/29/2024 at 7:39 AM, TV Diva Queen said:

That's what Terry and Josh were referring to when they KEPT.  ON.  SAYING.  "the third highest sales price in OC"  Josh A sold it

@TV Diva Queen are you saying Josh Altman sold the Dubrow house for the third highest price in OC?

He barely mentions it. 😄

Edited by TheLastKidPicked
  • Like 2
  • LOL 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, meep.meep said:

Heather and Josh's complaints are very similar to those that most couples with children go through regarding splitting responsibilities.  But they ought to be able to spend some of their fortune on hiring people to make life easier.  Nannies and a housekeeper, and personal assistants to coordinate calendars are all out there ready to be hired.  They are at that level but don't seem to have realized it yet.

Oh I have no doubt there is a staff of nannies, housekeepers, etc.  at home; there is no way Heather could spend the amount of time on her appearance, or either one of them at work without a staff.  And of course plenty of people on their work team, including assistants; who do you think she called to send someone to close up the house?   I would not be surprised if their assistants have assistants.  

But of course managing those staffs is work.  Believe me, Heather isn't mopping the kitchen floor at 10pm.

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1

I'll actually stand up for Josh Altman and the others a bit on the workaholic thing.

When  I was first out of college I worked for a high end car dealer.  Because I was young, I didn't do it for the money, I did it because I could drive Lambos and Ferraris across the parking lot to prep them.  That 30 second drive each day was worth it!

I saw how the super rich approach buying big ticket items:

"I'm spending millions of dollars on this house and I want to meet with Josh Altman, not his flunkie.  It's Josh Altman on the website, it's Josh Altman on the advertising, and it's Josh Altman showing me the house or I'm not buying it."

Because the big spenders insist on this, there is only so much delegating that people can do.

• Like 3
  • Useful 5

I agree that they are present for their high dollar clients, but Heather herself mentioned she was out on a showing and Josh was in OC. So they obviously have employees at home who care for the kids while she and Josh are both working.

And Flagg's statement about the mountain lions was plain ignorant. Just because he's never seen one while he sits in his ivory tower or flies first class to attend Paris fashion week doesn't mean wildlife doesn't exist. I used to get a kick out of him but he's becoming insufferable. I'm sorry his relationship with the youngster didn't work out but that doesn't mean everyone has to put up with his moods. Spoiled brat.

• Like 8
2 hours ago, rhofmovalley said:

And Flagg's statement about the mountain lions was plain ignorant. Just because he's never seen one while he sits in his ivory tower or flies first class to attend Paris fashion week doesn't mean wildlife doesn't exist. I used to get a kick out of him but he's becoming insufferable.

You make a good point here.  This season he actively hates his clients.

When the Trousdale seller was taking him through the property, Josh rolled his eyes when the seller tried to give him some history on the house.  Then Josh spent the next two episodes cheering for the house not to sell.  When they discovered the rat in the pool, Josh wouldn't even ask for somebody to get rid of it before the open house.

On the Roxbury listing, Tracy tried to be ethical by stating,  "The seller needs representation and the buyer needs representation.  Josh will represent one side and I'll represent the other."

Josh simply said, "Here's the offer.  Call them and tell them to take it."

Maybe it's all for the show, but if there is actual money at stake, you'd think his clients would be angry when they see this on TV.

• Like 8

Flagg's Trousdale estate listing was so overpriced.   He should have refused the listing.       I had to laugh at him saying there are no mountain lions in L.A.      A worse problem to me are the coyotes coming out of the canyons around houses like Trousdale, you can't have pets outside for a second unless they're safely contained.      That house had a real rat problem too.   

• Useful 2

This show is too fake now. I know it has always been not full reality but it’s so extra fake now.

Flagg is just not even fun to watch anymore. Ignorant snob.

Altman is slimey. Meh to all of them.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

"You Splooge, You Lose" , New 9/4/2024
Season 15, Episode 9

"Flagg creates a marketing video with a special guest to promote the grand dame of historical estates in Pasadena; the Altmans announce the upcoming grand opening ceremony of their new office in Orange County; Tracy encounters an unexpected surprise."

(From what I read, there is one more episode this season, next week is the finale.)

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
1 hour ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

"You Splooge, You Lose" , New 9/4/2024
Season 15, Episode 9

Is this the actual title?  Jesus!

On 8/30/2024 at 3:46 PM, rhofmovalley said:

And Flagg's statement about the mountain lions was plain ignorant. Just because he's never seen one while he sits in his ivory tower or flies first class to attend Paris fashion week doesn't mean wildlife doesn't exist. I used to get a kick out of him but he's becoming insufferable. 

That grossed me out.  Yes you idiot they exist, they have existed before your overpriced over-sized gaudy mansions and they have lost their home to them.  My faith in humanity is restored a bit learning that LA is trying to give wildlife space again.  

I wish they would do that where I live.

Of course stupid Heather Dubrow can’t have a small home!  She needs to get going on the permits immediately so she can get in before the law takes effect.  Are these people thinking we will sympathize with them???

• Like 7
2 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

That grossed me out.  Yes you idiot they exist, they have existed before your overpriced over-sized gaudy mansions and they have lost their home to them.  My faith in humanity is restored a bit learning that LA is trying to give wildlife space again.  

Of course stupid Heather Dubrow can’t have a small home!  She needs to get going on the permits immediately so she can get in before the law takes effect.  Are these people thinking we will sympathize with them???

Yes, the actual title is You Splooge, You Lose.   This is Episode 9, Episode 10 next week is the season finale, Ending on a High.    

I agree with you about Heather and her equally extravagant friends having to have a house over 10,000 sq ft.   I'm guessing her fixer mansion will end up being another black/white/gold box with bizarre light fixtures, and closets bigger than my house.  

• Like 6
20 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

That made me sick,  I hope somebody saw that in the planning commission and will slow walk her permits long enough for the rules to take affect.  I am really starting to lose faith in our species,  we are never going to learn.

• Like 4
40 minutes ago, jrzy said:

That made me sick,  I hope somebody saw that in the planning commission and will slow walk her permits long enough for the rules to take affect.  I am really starting to lose faith in our species,  we are never going to learn.

Considering these shows air months after they are filmed, 🤷‍♀️.

• Like 3
(edited)

"You Splooge, You Lose".   New, 9/04/2024,  Season 15 / Episode 9 

"Flagg asks a special guest for help in creating a marketing video for the grand dame of historical estates in Pasadena, Calif.; the Altmans plan a grand  opening ceremony for their new office; Tracy deals with a surprise at her penthouse listing."

(Because I'm not staying up way past my bedtime, I'm watching Bargain Block live, and then this.  I'm still too cheap to pay my cable company for recording ability.) 

The developer Altman works with is buying the last dated estate and redoing it, into a $120 to $150 million dollar estate when it's finished. 

Flagg is at Oak Knoll, with his developer friend Richard touring.  Lovely Pasadena property, a fantastic restored historical property,  Very much Great Gatsby.  Restoration took seven years.  Fireplace in library can burn wood or coal.   Upstairs is beautiful.  Primary bath is gorgeous.  On 2.5 acres.  Main closet is gigantic.   There's a elevator in a hallway, with an attached tunnel to the next door private museum with a Trader's Vics bar, real movie theater, 300 person gallery space, pub and wine cellar.   Flagg gets the listing, for $36.5 million, the most expensive house in Pasadena.  Highest price ever in Pasadena is $25 million. 

Tracy showing a penthouse Residences at the West Hollywood Addition, the developer kept this penthouse and rented it for 3 years.  Assessing damages by tenant, to prep for sale.   There is a ton of damages.  Penthouse was rented for $75,000 a month.  832 sq feet of outdoor living area, with fantastic amenities.  Owner wants to rerent or sell, and it will take two weeks to fix it for showings. The aminities are the Edition hotel.   Tracy says rerent for $80,000 a month, or sell at $26 million.  

Altman is not only going to rep the house to Dr. Ben, at Benedict Canyon, this is the house bult by Altman's first developer client, Max Nobel, who is buying the fixer estate. House is on the market for $48 million. Altman wants Dr. Ben to buy this house, and sell the current property, and the land, and have a move-in ready home.  The 10 car garage is fantastic and can hold 20 cars with lifts or something.   

Flagg is doing a video to markeet the Pasadena house, with Denise Richards starring.  Social media certainly has changed marketing of the luxury properties. 

Altmans are opening the Orange County office in three weeks. 

Tracy's open house at the Residences is lovely.  But why is she wearing a metallic mesh shirt that's see through?   6415 sq ft 4 bed 4.5 baths.    Going for the sale, not the lease again.  Buyer gets the hotel amenities.   Altman comes to the brokers open, and suggests the dates he can fix her up with.  Altman also has an Arizona office.  

Altman and Max Nobel are still working on selling the estate in Bel Air, and buying Somma to fix up.  House on Somma is offered at $25 mil, and offer $21.5 million. Max says $19.5 is best and final, and they make the deal.  Max gets the deal. 

Tracy and the Altmans, meeting her date, Dr. Ben the plastic surgeon is not going to work out.   He's a very old 42 year old.  I think Tracy should have stopped drinking before this conversation and date.  

(Next week is the season finale, "Ending On A High". New, 9/11/2024,  Season 15 / Episode 10 ,  note, rerun is actually airing at 9:30 to 10: 30 pm central after a Watch What Happens Live, I'm guessing with some of the show cast. 

"Heather hopes to complete the Orange County office before the grand opening while Josh tries to meet his year-end goals, leading to tension; Flagg gives a tour of his historic Pasadena estate; Tracy shows off the high-end penthouse lifestyle".)

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, rhofmovalley said:

I have doubts Jimmy Garappolo would be interested in dating Tracy. Unless he likes much older women (which, of course, is possible). 

Who's Jimmy Garappolo?  Was that the plastic surgeon Josh set Tracy up with?

Funny thing about last nights episode-- In our house, the opinions on Tracy and Josh Flagg flip flopped.

For the last few weeks, we felt sorry for Tracy.  She seemed overwhelmed by everything and has stated in the past that she wished she could spend more time with her daughters.

This week, she seemed to have plenty of time to go on a blind date, and this was after specifying that he had to be rich and in good shape.

We flipped to the better on Flagg.  Of course he is still hard to watch, but his knowledge did shine through on the Oak Knoll property.  Truthfully, if one of my relatives owned Oak Knoll, I would suggest Flagg be the agent.

• Like 7
10 hours ago, meep.meep said:

Jimmy Garappolo is an NFL quarterback, a very good looking NFL quarterback.  He was the picture that someone flashed as a potential Tracy date.

Tracy 's mother apparently has suggested more than once that she date him.  When she was on the phone with her in her car you could hear her mom say "Jimmy G" when Tracy mentioned something about that NFL player she wants Tracy to date. 

I thought the doctor was trying way too hard to be quirky. I would have asked "who wants dessert?" in the first fifteen minutes. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Flagg being an historical houses fangirl is my favorite Flagg. 

Altman obsessed with McMansions and how 'sick' they are is my least favorite Altman.

Tracy's wardrobe makes me cringe, but not as much as that douchey doctor not-so-blind date.

• Like 10

I hope next year they add more agents and sharply diminish Tracy's screen time.  I have no interest in her dating life, her truly terrible wardrobe, or her daughters.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1