Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
CuriousParker

Don't Be Tardy

Recommended Posts

On 12/31/2018 at 9:33 AM, CuriousParker said:

Don't Be Tardy forum which has been vaulted

That's exactly where it belongs. In a vault...forever! Lol! I won't be watching the new season but will definitely check in here for the excellent snark!

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/6/2019 at 1:38 PM, chenoa333 said:

That's exactly where it belongs. In a vault...forever! Lol! I won't be watching the new season but will definitely check in here for the excellent snark!

Ditto

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I can't believe she got Ariana too!  Those girls have ruined the best part of their lives when you can be fresh faced and your youthful beauty shines.  They both look like they are 40 also.  [runs screaming from the room].

  • Like 9
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

I can't believe she got Ariana too!  Those girls have ruined the best part of their lives when you can be fresh faced and your youthful beauty shines.  They both look like they are 40 also.  [runs screaming from the room].

Even Tracy (the chef) is starting to morph into "the look". 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

The older daughter is such an idiot or just acting like one.  Does she thinks that by acting stupid it will be attractive?  She looks like a caricature.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

I don't watch Don't Be Tardy and will only watch WWHL if the guests are outstanding. However, I just saw this shady shady clip from WWHL where a caller asked Kim "Why do you look half your age on Instagram, but twice your age on TV?"

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 13

Share this post


Link to post

And Kroy is the manager of Kim, Brielle and Ariana?!  Doing what?  

  • Like 7
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

And Kroy is the manager of Kim, Brielle and Ariana?!  Doing what?  

Public appearances. Endorsements. Television shows ... most likely Teen Mom and  Hoarders.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, mytmo said:

And Kroy is the manager of Kim, Brielle and Ariana?!  Doing what? 

3 hours ago, AuntieDiane6 said:

Public appearances. Endorsements. Television shows ... most likely Teen Mom and  Hoarders.

If the Blinds are true, you seem to have forgotten arranging intimate one-on-one meet and greets.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, mytmo said:

And Kroy is the manager of Kim, Brielle and Ariana?!  Doing what?  

PIMPIN'! LOL! Somebody needs to buy him a shiny green Fedora with a feather in it! 

Edited by chenoa333 · Reason: Smokin' hot Jamaican
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, mytmo said:

And Kroy is the manager of Kim, Brielle and Ariana?!  Doing what?  

In other words, Kroy can’t find a job.

  • Like 9
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

Those were two amazingly boring episodes.  A show about a large family full of people who do nothing for a living, and children who will apparently grow up to do nothing for a living.  If Ariana already doesn’t want to go to college, what hope do the younger ones have?  Kim will encourage them all to live with her forever in a compound, but eventually the compound will be trailers on some dusty acreage under paper lines, because the money will stop rolling in no matter how much she insists everything is fine and Kroc has tons of options that she “cab’t talk about”.

Kroy is clearly feeling ashamed of his lack of job, and I think it’s only a matter of time before he becomes resentful, bitter and able to finally see exactly where he went wrong in his life that was once so promising.

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

I haven't watched this show in a while and, coming back, everyone's face looks super scary. 

I had hopes for Ariana. 

😞

  • Like 9
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, Irritable said:

If Ariana already doesn’t want to go to college, what hope do the younger ones have?

Does she really not?  Admittedly I haven't watched in years, but when I left off, she was a straight-A student!  Auuuurggggghh!!!

  • Like 2
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post

I know, it’s so sad.  From what they say on the show she’s still getting A’s but she now claims to no longer like school and doesn’t think she wants college anymore.  I think Kim breeds fear of independence into these girls because she’s so selfish that she doesn’t want them to leave her.

i had a neighbor who did that to her daughters - she insisted on homeschooling them because the outside world was so dangerous and scary, she refused to drive, she made them afraid of the outdoors even by telling them that a cawing crow will take their souls and to run into the house if they heard one.  Yes, she was crazy, and then she stopped teaching them but no one knew, spent all of her time on the internet and eventually ran off with some man she met online, never to see her daughters again.  They are now well into their twenties, only one drives and managed to get her GED at 19. The oldest is crippled by anxiety and depression, they both still live at home with their dad, no signs they will ever leave.  

Healthy birds leave the nest, and it’s becoming clear that Kim does not have healthy birds, and it’s absokutely her fault. I’m not usually one of those BLAME THE PARENTS!!! people, but in this case yes, I am.  Kroy is the only sane influence on those kids but even he gets overruled by Kim now.  

As usual, the best word that comes to mind to describe anything Kim does is “disgusting”, but raising your children to be afraid to live their own lives and get higher education is inexcusable.  Right now she’s feigning shock and anger that Ariana is talking about skipping college, but it’s a bullshit act.  Inside she’s probably delighted.

  • Like 11
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post

Once again, maybe I’m too old to appreciate the new “looks” that people consider a sign of true beauty but gigantic butts, expressionless faces and  oversized lips are not attractive to me. Kim has been doing it for years ( and she really looks a lot older than 40), but those young girls need nothing to enhance themselves and are only making themselves look clownish and odd. And who is the practioner who needs to have their license revoked for doing this to a 16 year Old?

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, Caseysgirl said:

Once again, maybe I’m too old to appreciate the new “looks” that people consider a sign of true beauty but gigantic butts, expressionless faces and  oversized lips are not attractive to me. Kim has been doing it for years ( and she really looks a lot older than 40), but those young girls need nothing to enhance themselves and are only making themselves look clownish and odd. And who is the practioner who needs to have their license revoked for doing this to a 16 year Old?

I don't think that "not appreciating" big fake asses and gigantic lips that look like a donkeys anus, has anything to do with your age/generation. It's the new age way of making money without having to leave your bedroom. Just turn on your computer and put your body and face out there for everyone to see and gain thousands of followers. The more followers the more free products one gets (make-up, diet aids, hair care etc). 

And don't forget the sex pervs who are watching these morons exposing themselves to the world. Kim's 2 older daughters aren't even all that pretty. Plastic fake looking tarts. 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

That break in was totally fake. First of all, if Brielle had CLOSED the gate once she got home, there wouldn’t have been an issue.   Secondly, wtf is Brielle doing by leaving her “purse and everything” in her car?    No way, she definitely brings it in with her.  

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

The gun range guy was skeevy- wandering eyes when he was looking at Brielle and Kim. Honestly-who can blame him?! Kim’s boobs were spilling out of her tiny top. And she wore stilettos to a gun range......

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/19/2019 at 3:40 PM, Irritable said:

Kroy is clearly feeling ashamed of his lack of job,

And most likely, Kroy will push his sons to try to be football/NFL candidates. Kroy didnt make it far in the game of football. But Kim & Kroy are depending on their kids to keep them living in the lifestyle they are accustomed to living. They are the lowest form of life on the planet. 

  • Like 8
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Glad to see I am not the only one who sees this family as a little beyond strange.

Brielle - just what the hell is the plan? I didn't realize you are 22 and not in any better shape than you were when you were 18.  I get your not book smart, but after the E News (or who ever it was) told you could intern if you were enrolled in college, then go to college.  Your not doing anything else. If your plan is to marry well, then how/why did you let two boyfriends go ( a- the one going to UGA that was slated for his dad's business ; 2- the baseball guy). And I got news for you on the $6300/mth Buckhead ATL apt. Buckhead is full of professionals ; young and old - you don't have much in common with them, as you have shown you not exactly the most  well rounded person.

Kroy - Sorry man that you didn't get picked up by another NFL team. The grass isn't always greener and you should have stayed with the Falcons. No - NFL broadcasting won't work for you . Not b/c you have 6 kids (well 5,really), not b/c &  Kim act like she can't handle you being gone . Its b/c you don't have the resume that other players-turned-broadcasters have ; extensive career, championships, NFL records obtained/broken, Hall of Fame, and just national name recognition. Hell, I don't think you even have a commercial, which even now the smallest of players have something on TV/magazine that they are endorsing. I don't think he has a NCAA accolades either, so that eliminates college broadcasts. If the broadcasters/networks wanted you - they would have came knocking on the door by now, as you have been out 3 seasons.  Try radio. Call the HS or start a rec league/gym.  Most important, Kim will always block you with Brielle and Aridana - stand your ground with the last 4.

Kim - If when you were 22 , had a baby and lived in subsidized housing - then give your daughters a plan or show some backbone with tough love. Most parents would have said by now - either go to college, get a full time job, or join service, as at 22- at living home is no longer an option. And if the plan is for you daughters to be marry well and start a family asap - then be proactive in that.  I'm not sure what she is keeping her at home for - really ... she is just another annoyance and mouth to feed. And stop laughing/encourging KJ to curse - or one day he might just cuss you completely inside out !

Edited by sATL
  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

PS... just as soon as I left my PC... Joe Namath - who hasn't touched a ball since 1977 appears on TV peddling Medicare coverage....

Kroy - just who the hell is/was your agent ? Kroy needs to be doing something else besides being on a reality show - that doesn't present him in the best light.

Next week- there is a preview of Kim/Kroy looking at coffee shop.. hmmm.  BTW: There are 2 TN Titans ballers that own a cupcake shop. ( link )

joe-namath.jpg.6f402507c4a810aa358c00bee6bf3819.jpg

Edited by sATL
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, sATL said:

Glad to see I am not the only one who sees this family as a little beyond strange.

Brielle - just what the hell is the plan? I didn't realize you are 22 and not in any better shape than you were when you were 18.  I get your not book smart, but after the E News (or who ever it was) told you could intern if you were enrolled in college, then go to college.  Your not doing anything else. If your plan is to marry well, then how/why did you let two boyfriends go ( a- the one going to UGA that was slated for his dad's business ; 2- the baseball guy). And I got news for you on the $6300/mth Buckhead ATL apt. Buckhead is full of professionals ; young and old - you don't have much in common with them, as you have shown you not exactly the most  well rounded person.

Kroy - Sorry man that you didn't get picked up by another NFL team. The grass isn't always greener and you should have stayed with the Falcons. No - NFL broadcasting won't work for you . Not b/c you have 6 kids (well 5,really), not b/c &  Kim act like she can't handle you being gone . Its b/c you don't have the resume that other players-turned-broadcasters have ; extensive career, championships, NFL records obtained/broken, Hall of Fame, and just national name recognition. Hell, I don't think you even have a commercial, which even now the smallest of players have something on TV/magazine that they are endorsing. I don't think he has a NCAA accolades either, so that eliminates college broadcasts. If the broadcasters/networks wanted you - they would have came knocking on the door by now, as you have been out 3 seasons.  Try radio. Call the HS or start a rec league/gym.  Most important, Kim will always block you with Brielle and Aridana - stand your ground with the last 4.

Kim - If when you were 22 , had a baby and lived in subsidized housing - then give your daughters a plan or show some backbone with tough love. Most parents would have said by now - either go to college, get a full time job, or join service, as at 22- at living home is no longer an option. And if the plan is for you daughters to be marry well and start a family asap - then be proactive in that.  I'm not sure what she is keeping her at home for - really ... she is just another annoyance and mouth to feed. And stop laughing/encourging KJ to curse - or one day he might just cuss you completely inside out !

Damn sATL...that ^^^^ was some mighty fine snark!! You gave these losers a heaping plate of truth served with a machete! I think I love you! 😁

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/18/2019 at 3:16 PM, HunterHunted said:

If the Blinds are true, you seem to have forgotten arranging intimate one-on-one meet and greets.

And wig wrangler, wig stylist, and wig cleaner, don't forget that!

Edited by Reality police · Reason: Damn autocorrect
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

Haven’t watched in forever. Kim and the girls scared me. They are turning into lighter skinned Kardashians. For the love of Pete stop with the implants and enhancements!

One last note WTH was going on in Kims talking head with Kroy. Her lipliner was so dark so looked ridiculous.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Haven’t watched in forever. Kim and the girls scared me. They are turning into lighter skinned Kardashians. For the love of Pete stop with the implants and enhancements!

One last note WTH was going on in Kims talking head with Kroy. Her lipliner was so dark so looked ridiculous.

Yeah but momma Kris does know how to put her girls to work and bring home a check, which she gets a piece of it, as mom-ager. 💰

And I think all of the Kardashiain girls (women) had their own house by the time they were 22.

Actually - I think Kris put Bruce (before Caitlyn) to work too... Still can't figure out if why an agent (or Kim) can't find something for Kroy to push.... as a stay-at-home-dad.  and an outdoors-man, there's gotta be something he can stick his name/face on.... Mop & Glo for hardwood floors, security system (given the so called car robbery and their cameras), John Deere lawnmowers, ASPCA (since he has a love/compassion for rehabbing dogs that bite children).. There are some hilarious and a couple serious NFL player commercials..(working on finding a list, since Kroy seems to be turning a blind eye to this..).

Did Kroy even show his face doing the Superbowl when it was just down the street/interstate  from where he lives?  Players came in from all of the country.. grinning and strutting for the camera...

Edited by sATL
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Is it any wonder that the only person who has a working brain in that family has decided that college would be a waste of time, when her sister, who doesn’t even know what “ brick and mortar” means  is making “ hundreds of thousands of dollars” a month pursing her lips and god knows what else on the internet. Those girls are so disrespectful to Kroy and Kim just scratches away at $300 worth of lottery tickets without giving him any back up.  Meanwhile, the creative genius Kim doesn’t need a business plan; she’ll just wish and make it so. Until it looks like it might require an ounce of work on her part.

  • Like 6
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Chef Tracey Bloom is claiming that baby that was on all their social media is her child. Apparently he is now around a year old, and his parentage was a big secret for some reason . I think his name is Kannon ?! Isn’t Tracey a lesbian?

  • Like 4
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/19/2019 at 3:40 PM, Irritable said:

A show about a large family full of people who do nothing for a living, and children who will apparently grow up to do nothing for a living. 

^^^^^ Those words sadly, describe the poor folks that are on the HBO documentary " American Hollow". Except the people living in abject poverty on American Hollow are much smarter and kinder than this hoard of morons called the Zolciaks. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

^^^^^ Those words sadly, describe the poor folks that are on the HBO documentary " American Hollow". Except the people living in abject poverty on American Hollow are much smarter and kinder than this hoard of morons called the Zolciaks.  Biermanns

slight correction... as I am watching the 2019 NFL Scouting Combine ( link

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, sATL said:

slight correction... as I am watching the 2019 NFL Scouting Combine ( link

Yeah, correct: the Biermans and the Zolciaks. But I exclude the name Bierman from this group of losers because Mister Kroy has no balls...on the field or in between his legs. Pussy pussy pussy Kroy!

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

Chef Tracey Bloom is claiming that baby that was on all their social media is her child. Apparently he is now around a year old, and his parentage was a big secret for some reason . I think his name is Kannon ?! Isn’t Tracey a lesbian?

Lesbians can't have babies?

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

^^^^^ Those words sadly, describe the poor folks that are on the HBO documentary " American Hollow". Except the people living in abject poverty on American Hollow are much smarter and kinder than this hoard of morons called the Zolciaks. 

I looooove American Hollow (and you're right that the Biermanns have nothing on the Bowlings.  The Bowlings were keen on self-responsibility and hard work).  Any idea what happened to them btw?  The only thing in the news is that the matriarch died in 2010, but I really want to find out about the young son, the one who was supposed to get married...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, LibertarianSlut said:

I looooove American Hollow (and you're right that the Biermanns have nothing on the Bowlings.  The Bowlings were keen on self-responsibility and hard work).  Any idea what happened to them btw?  The only thing in the news is that the matriarch died in 2010, but I really want to find out about the young son, the one who was supposed to get married...

There are some updates on YouTube from a couple of years ago but that's all i have seen.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/25/2019 at 7:17 PM, sATL said:

Kim - If when you were 22 , had a baby and lived in subsidized housing - then give your daughters a plan or show some backbone with tough love. Most parents would have said by now - either go to college, get a full time job, or join service, as at 22- at living home is no longer an option

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Everytime I see Arianna I want to scream.  Just saw her on the show and her makeup looked like a clown.  Who puts all that shit on a teenager?

Edited by jumper sage
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, jumper sage said:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Everytime I see Arianna I want to scream.  Just saw her on the show and her makeup looked like a clown.  Who puts all that shit on a teenager?

I can’t make myself watch this stuff anymore, but I’m guilty of loving the snark. Just think that This is how you make money now I guess. Forget all the hard working people that have put a kazillion hours into their family owned business, sweating blood and tears, working open to close 7 days a week. Usually over 70 hours a week. No vacations in exotic locations, no family time, because we are all working. Getting slammed on Yelp, but undeserved because someone had a bad day. I need to get naked on IG and promote some tea. My family would be appalled. But hey, whatever it takes. 🤮

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

I’m actually embarrassed on behalf of Kroy. His parents must be mortified to see their once  brawny, athletic son turned into a makeup wearing, purse carrying, famewhore. 

  • Like 8
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

I’m actually embarrassed on behalf of Kroy. His parents must be mortified to see their once  brawny, athletic son turned into a makeup wearing, purse carrying, famewhore. 

 Yeah - I'll bet his parents are disappointed . Of course they knew playing pro football would come to an end one day & I think they see Kim in too many ways is pulling him down. 

and he's not even a famewhore in his own right...Kroy tagging off of his wife - who really doesn't add value to him.

Here's two examples of the opposite, but still a famewhore:

  • Rodney Peete tags with his wife  (actress Holly Robinson) , with their little own reality shows/commercials but Rodney does enough retired-football/USC stuff that you still see him, as a man, who has his own name/fame. He just co-hosted the 2019 Kitten Bowl. Awww...
  • Shaq (switching sport leagues a minute) can also be considered a famewhore for the nbr of commercials/products he peddles but at least it his fame, that he is trying to blowup..

I wonder should I be mad at Kroy or his agent....5 days of the combine and he couldn't worm his way in to at least be a time-keeper/analyst? Work on some drills ? He can't impart somekind of knowledge/words of widsom to the next class of NFL linebackers ? Could he at least run the 40 yrd dash to raise $$ for St. Jude ?

Back to the coffee shop idea - so damn what if the 1st location didn't work due to cost.. that is business.. find another location . don't just give up - has the man lost his competitive spirit in every category?

Edited by sATL
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/5/2019 at 7:58 PM, sATL said:

 Yeah - I'll bet his parents are disappointed . Of course they knew playing pro football would come to an end one day & I think they see Kim in too many ways is pulling him down. 

and he's not even a famewhore in his own right...Kroy tagging off of his wife - who really doesn't add value to him.

Here's two examples of the opposite, but still a famewhore:

  • Rodney Peete tags with his wife  (actress Holly Robinson) , with their little own reality shows/commercials but Rodney does enough retired-football/USC stuff that you still see him, as a man, who has his own name/fame. He just co-hosted the 2019 Kitten Bowl. Awww...
  • Shaq (switching sport leagues a minute) can also be considered a famewhore for the nbr of commercials/products he peddles but at least it his fame, that he is trying to blowup..

I wonder should I be mad at Kroy or his agent....5 days of the combine and he couldn't worm his way in to at least be a time-keeper/analyst? Work on some drills ? He can't impart somekind of knowledge/words of widsom to the next class of NFL linebackers ? Could he at least run the 40 yrd dash to raise $$ for St. Jude ?

Back to the coffee shop idea - so damn what if the 1st location didn't work due to cost.. that is business.. find another location . don't just give up - has the man lost his competitive spirit in every category?

Solo Kroy might be able to make a good living doing SOMETHING, but now he’s tied to his narcissistic, batshit crazy, ball and chain and all that goes along with that clusterfuck and nobody will touch him with a 10-foot pole.  Ole Kroy has gone and screwed up his life BIG TIME.

Edited by farmgal4 · Reason: Added a word
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/5/2019 at 8:58 PM, sATL said:

 Yeah - I'll bet his parents are disappointed . Of course they knew playing pro football would come to an end one day & I think they see Kim in too many ways is pulling him down. 

and he's not even a famewhore in his own right...Kroy tagging off of his wife - who really doesn't add value to him.

Here's two examples of the opposite, but still a famewhore:

  • Rodney Peete tags with his wife  (actress Holly Robinson) , with their little own reality shows/commercials but Rodney does enough retired-football/USC stuff that you still see him, as a man, who has his own name/fame. He just co-hosted the 2019 Kitten Bowl. Awww...
  • Shaq (switching sport leagues a minute) can also be considered a famewhore for the nbr of commercials/products he peddles but at least it his fame, that he is trying to blowup..

I wonder should I be mad at Kroy or his agent....5 days of the combine and he couldn't worm his way in to at least be a time-keeper/analyst? Work on some drills ? He can't impart somekind of knowledge/words of widsom to the next class of NFL linebackers ? Could he at least run the 40 yrd dash to raise $$ for St. Jude ?

Back to the coffee shop idea - so damn what if the 1st location didn't work due to cost.. that is business.. find another location . don't just give up - has the man lost his competitive spirit in every category?

Do we really believe that Kim would let him out ALONE to do anything?

  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, Reality police said:

Do we really believe that Kim would let him out ALONE to do anything?

That's for sure! But how many hot women are looking for a has-been football player with 6 kids and a crazy, evil wife? Kroy is stuck with Big Kim forever! Lol. How romantic.

ETA: Anyone else think Kroy will be a grandfather before he's 40? 

Edited by chenoa333 · Reason: Smokin' hot Jamaican
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Ok, turned on the tv now, and basically too lazy to change the channel so I'm watching this show.  Arianna went to the prom episode.   As she was in the limo, I was like kid, go away to college with your friends.  At least go away for a year!  She had potential as she was the one who liked school, and got good grades.  I really am hoping she can break away from the vapid lifestyles of her sister and mother.   

I cannot listen to what Kim says in her talking heads - distracted by her HUGE upper lip.  How does she think that is attractive?

Brielle, was saying she doesn't have any life experience.  Honey, go get a job.  Go to school.  Do something on your own.

Kroy might have had a shot at broadcasting if he were back in his home state.  Or coaching, running a sports camp for kids - earning a living rather than be purse wrangler.  Local boy does good, made it to the NFL.  He would have had it made, big fish in a small pond.  Kim, who's clueless, could've been the elite of whatever society they have there.  She's not the queen bee in Atlanta, just in her own mind.   

Not sure I'm sold with the idea of a coffee shop.  You've got those on every corner, so the competition would be fierce.  Think outside the box, find a need that is not being filled right now - that is how people have made big bucks.  Kim tried the beauty line, but damn, every celebrity and their sister, aunt, and grandma has a beauty line.  Unless it is unique, or you have a HUGE name (Kylie, Rhianna), nope, not going to bring in those millions.  I'd say find an entrepreneur with a great idea/innovative product, and partner up (except I don't think the Biermanns' have enough money to launch anything on their own - so why would an entrepreneur want or need them?).  Kim didn't know NFL also means - Not For Long  (for the majority of players that is the truth).

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
51 minutes ago, hoosier80 said:

Kim didn't know NFL also means - Not For Long 

It also means No Friends Left. Hello Kroy? Are you in the NFL? 😁

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

This is the second week that when Kroy was talking about finding a job he complained about being away from Kim and the kids.  Wouldn't most of those kids be in school while he's at work?  And, aren't the other two middle aged?  And, aren't most spouses apart while they're working?  It sounds like Kroy is perfectly happy being on this show and doing nothing else. There's no reason for him to not have a job.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

I’m not sure how much fun Brielle would be as a girlfriend. She is pretty but she is dumb, doesn’t want to do anything that requires messing herself up, and she’s not even affectionate or sexual. What would you do on a date other than take selfies? She is a miniature Kim, except she has lived a life off privilege so she is even more spoiled than her mother.

  • Like 11
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

I’m not sure how much fun Brielle would be as a girlfriend. She is pretty but she is dumb, doesn’t want to do anything that requires messing herself up, and she’s not even affectionate or sexual. What would you do on a date other than take selfies? She is a miniature Kim, except she has lived a life off privilege so she is even more spoiled than her mother.

Brielle is exactly the same as a blow up doll. Only difference is, Brielle doesn't require blowing up.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/8/2019 at 6:48 PM, hoosier80 said:

Ok, turned on the tv now, and basically too lazy to change the channel so I'm watching this show.  Arianna went to the prom episode.   As she was in the limo, I was like kid, go away to college with your friends.  At least go away for a year!  She had potential as she was the one who liked school, and got good grades.  I really am hoping she can break away from the vapid lifestyles of her sister and mother.   

I cannot listen to what Kim says in her talking heads - distracted by her HUGE upper lip.  How does she think that is attractive?

Brielle, was saying she doesn't have any life experience.  Honey, go get a job.  Go to school.  Do something on your own.

Kroy might have had a shot at broadcasting if he were back in his home state.  Or coaching, running a sports camp for kids - earning a living rather than be purse wrangler.  Local boy does good, made it to the NFL.  He would have had it made, big fish in a small pond.  Kim, who's clueless, could've been the elite of whatever society they have there.  She's not the queen bee in Atlanta, just in her own mind.   

Not sure I'm sold with the idea of a coffee shop.  You've got those on every corner, so the competition would be fierce.  Think outside the box, find a need that is not being filled right now - that is how people have made big bucks.  Kim tried the beauty line, but damn, every celebrity and their sister, aunt, and grandma has a beauty line.  Unless it is unique, or you have a HUGE name (Kylie, Rhianna), nope, not going to bring in those millions.  I'd say find an entrepreneur with a great idea/innovative product, and partner up (except I don't think the Biermanns' have enough money to launch anything on their own - so why would an entrepreneur want or need them?).  Kim didn't know NFL also means - Not For Long  (for the majority of players that is the truth).

Kim claims her Kashmere beauty line is worth Millions . lol

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/17/2019 at 11:37 PM, HunterHunted said:

I don't watch Don't Be Tardy and will only watch WWHL if the guests are outstanding. However, I just saw this shady shady clip from WWHL where a caller asked Kim "Why do you look half your age on Instagram, but twice your age on TV?"

Lol what was her response?

  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×