Type keyword(s) to search

S37.E14: David vs Goliath Reunion LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

I can't believe Alison voted Mike in the end. Call me petty but sorry, just for that way he spoke to her, knowing the woman was down and fighting to stay in the game was just being an asshole to be an asshole. He would have never gotten my vote.

• Love 20
2 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

And Angelina has zero votes

I actually thought she might get at least one, based on the jury.

Oh Thank God!!!  When that third vote came up for Mike, I was like, "nooooo..." *sob sob*

But yay!!!!

I was crushed to think that Nick would only get one vote. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Mike got votes from Christian, Alison, and Kara.  I think everyone else voted for Nick.

Great season, great outcome!  Hurray!

Yay Nick!!!!!!!

Looking forward to "playing" with some of you when Celebrity Big Brother rolls around!

• Love 5
Just now, PaperTree said:

Fireworks!!!!!!!!! 

Good for Nick beating "The Gruesome Twosome"  An alliance made in a septic system.

Mike can go stroke his ego with his $100K.

He will whine about it forever to anybody who will listen.

They ain’t Scot & Jason.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, mojoween said:

Oh thank God.

And Angelina did not get ONE VOTE bwahahahaha.

Bullshit Simone voted for Nick.  She was writing way too long for that parchment to only have four letters on it.

Three seasons in a row that the kid got it right...yeah, I don't buy it.  It's such a waste of time.

Okay, some of these people barely look different cleaned up.

Jeff is bringing up how polarizing Angelina was.  And she has to turn it into a moment about women.  There's enough politics invading my other shows, don't let it happen here.

Hee, we get a clip of jacket gate! 

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1

Dear Survivor Gods. Either start the reunion hour at 30 minutes past  the hour and go for 60 minutes... or split the finale into two nights.  You haven’t finished a 2 hour finale in 2 hours for years. 

We would like to actually hear from several players in the reunion. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

If a man played the same exact game as Angelina, he would have been called a wuss.

I don’t think so. As much as Angelina can grate, I can see women getting more of an unfavorable edit. Remember, Sandra was classified as a villain in S20. SANDRA.

• Love 5

The reunion's going OK so far. No random celebrity with a sack over her head or a 15-minute promo on some new show.

I think Kevin Hart was gonna pop in, but he pulled out. #rimshot

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Lantern7 said:

I don’t think so. As much as Angelina can grate, I can see women getting more of an unfavorable edit. Remember, Sandra was classified as a villain in S20. SANDRA.

I don't disagree with this.  I couldn't figure out what the heck Sandra was doing on the Villains tribe, either.  I do think there's a double standard and that women who play as aggressively as men get tagged with negative labels.  Can you imagine what it would've been like if a woman had played like Tony in Cagayan?  (I suppose you could make a case that they get edited like Debbie in Kaoh Rong??)

• Love 4

Seriously, Angelina did not play a good game. What show were they watching? 

Why focus on the most obnoxious women when there were so many strong women that played this season.

Dan handled everything with grace.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, wallflower75 said:

Here's the thing.  Angelina played an aggressive game--but was annoying while doing so.  And even if I were on her bandwagon, she would've lost me with what she tried to do to Alison.

She never knew how to read the room so to speak and just SHUT UP.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

But Angelina is no Sandra. 

I just think if a man had asked for a jacket and talked about how it was a struggle to get up an 8-foot ladder and mentioned repeatedly how he bargained for rice, I don't think he would be considered favorably, I think he would be considered a wuss.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 4
Just now, wallflower75 said:

I don't disagree with this.  I couldn't figure out what the heck Sandra was doing on the Villains tribe, either.  I do think there's a double standard and that women who play as aggressively as men get tagged with negative labels.  Can you imagine what it would've been like if a woman had played like Tony in Cagayan?  (I suppose you could make a case that they get edited like Debbie in Kaoh Rong??)

They needed a place to put a female and Sandra was going to see through Russell’s crap. 

• Love 2
Just now, Lamb18 said:

I just think if a man had asked for a jacket and talked about how it was a struggle to get up an 8-foot ladder and mentioned repeatedly how he bargained for rice, I don't think he would be considered favorable, I think he would be considered a wuss.

I won't disagree. But the name "Douchebag" comes springing to my mind.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Meh on the reunion so far. They get shorter and shorter each season with Jeff mostly just tooting his own horn.

Jeff is far too important and powerful to just "toot" anything. You really should use a much stronger verb.

Edited by MisterBluxom
  • Love 1

There have been plenty of women who have gotten accolades and played a strong game in the past.  Angelina played a terrible game.  We saw it during the finale.  We saw it all season.  Other women from previous seasons would run circles around her.

Okay Christian, you've redeemed yourself.  You're just so stinking adorable!

• Love 2

Acknowledged. Who could be? I used her as the biggest example. I’m guessing Angelina will be ostracized as the worst long-term player . . . but we’ll probably forget her by May when someone acts more overtly awful.

Christian doesn’t feel pain when he talks. That explains so much. 😜

• Love 1