Type keyword(s) to search

S37.E14: David vs Goliath Reunion LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Hey, Probst is going to the audience and asking a kid to vote for who they want to win/think will win.  Drink!

Nick had the best closing speech, but I felt he was extremely nervous.  Angelina came off too rehearsed.  I don't know what the heck Mike was, but he didn't bomb.

Edited by LadyChatts
Just now, ProfCrash said:

Did Carl say anything other then congrats?

Despite the Carl/Godfather rep he was given, I think Carl is pretty humble and a man of few words.  I love that he added those words at the end.  A good way to wrap up the jury portion.

• Love 5

Nick did the whole biblical reference of a sling shot, so please let that be the sign he wins and brings the theme full circle.  Mike did nothing this game, and Angelina is so full of crap.  I pity those who have to interview her tomorrow.  

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, MerBearHou said:

I had to mute the TV.  Can’t take Angelina anymore.  

You know, Jeff would take her back over Christian.

Original thought on Mike-Nick-Angelina 0-6-4 is probably the same, but I see Gabby as the swingiest of the swing votes.

Boo Christian, voting for Mike! Funny that Gabby cries. Good for John, voting for Nick!

I always like the transition as Jeff walks away from camp and then he enters the auditorium in Los Angeles. 

Rats, I thought he'd be riding a jet ski and a helicopter tonight.

• Love 2