Type keyword(s) to search

S37.E14: David vs Goliath Reunion LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

In all this has been a great season.  Great editing, game play, no excessive amounts of twists and advantages (and the advantages were played well), a great cast, I loved the challenges, and I didn't even find the rewards over done.  No bitter jury, which I feel is the first time in a very, very, very long time that's happened.  There's so many people I want to see come back in future seasons.

• Love 15

Sandra was mean and hid the fish.  Villain sounds about right to me.

Heeeeeey.  Where is hot Jeremy?  Was he banished with Alec?  Maybe he didn’t like his edit either.

Alison lost 27 pounds?  From WHERE?

• Love 2
Just now, ProfCrash said:

One of the better reunions.

But probably the shortest. Next season will be so nasty, and the Reunion will go past midnight. Just speculation on my part; I know the concept and little else,

• Love 2
Just now, RescueMom said:

It looks like Jeremy isn’t at the reunion either. I’m not surprised, but I had not heard he wouldn’t be there. I know Alex wouldn’t.

Supposedly he left Ponderosa early, because he didn't want to have to stick it out that whole time for nothing.  Not sure if there's more to the story than that.

Just now, LadyChatts said:

Supposedly he left Ponderosa early, because he didn't want to have to stick it out that whole time for nothing.  Not sure if there's more to the story than that.

Thanks, I hadn’t heard that! I thought it might be due to how salty he was in his exit press...

2 minutes ago, ProfCrash said:

None of these folks are the worst player ever

Agreed.  I'm tempted to say Colton, but anyway. Natalie is still self delusional.                                 

• Love 3

Glad Nick won.  I still like Mike, too.  And I think Angelina is funny in a self-delusional way.  I also think Christian is still playing central-casting nerd and he needs to shut it.  Here's the original.  

Already excited for next season, though I feel it is going to be a letdown after this one.  But I honestly had such low expectations from this group and they delivered.  So we'll see!

Will look forward to chatting everyone again!

I do hope Pat gets another shot.  I always feel sorry for the medevacs.  Crazy to think Nick would have been voted off first had Pat not gone out.

• Love 2

I really do hope that Pat gets to play again someday.

WTF is "Edge of Extinction"??  Is that another way of putting "Exile Island"?

And I caught Joe (um, nice mustache, dude) and Aubry...but who were the other two?

Edited by wallflower75
  • Love 1

“Teal hair, really cares!”

They don’t show the returning player I really like.

. . . and they don’t spell out the huge twist. It’s . . . it’s something. Look it up if you’d like. It’s a bit insane.

Aww I love Discount Malcolm!

And Aubry was my kinda cool.  Happy to see her back.

I couldn’t tell who the other two returnees are but one looks like Susie from The Challenge which I know is obvs wrong.

Give me whatever crapass theme you want to, Jeff.  I just can’t quit Survivor!

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

I don’t know you, Winston, but Big Brother having in-depth reflections would be bizarre AF.

Ha!  Winston having a deep thought at any time anywhere is a feat of epic proportions.

He’s right about the questions though.  BB’s finales are always bad bad bad.

• Love 4
Just now, mojoween said:

Agree on Aubry. I know Genuine Malcolm's hit his quota but I'd prefer him. And I KNOW Kelly W is adored by everyone but I think she's overrated. Curious to see how the extinction thing plays out.

Good season. Passable winner. Good discussion as ever. See you folks next year! 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, mojoween said:

I couldn’t tell who the other two returnees are but one looks like Susie from The Challenge which I know is obvs wrong.

Give me whatever crapass theme you want to, Jeff.  I just can’t quit Survivor!

Nope. I totally would have known that by now. I could live with her doing it.

Edited by Lantern7
9 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Of course Big Tom was a record. That was fucking Africa! That was old school Survivor. And rewards weren't as elaborate as they are now.

Which is why they had canned food... 

seriously, the cast was restricted on where they could go because of the animals that might eat them. The weight loss was because they had no opportunity to get food. It was awful.

• Love 3

Oh, SURVIVOR don't ever do that to me again...I was on the edge thinking a near perfect season was about to be ruined when Mike started racking up the votes. The whole night dread was sinking over me as that goon kept getting further and further near the final. Thank God for Nick's immunity run that put him in position to win. I couldn't have taken Mike winning. He said it himself he was playing a character and this mask slipped ever so briefly when he was rude to Allison...I was like, yeah...now there is the REAL Mike...a card carrying dick.

Wow.,..at the Reunion...Nick is the spitting image of a young Richard Thomas! Good Night John-Boy.

Angelina....the ultimate goat with the zero vote tally! Could it have ended any other way based on the Jury's reaction to her?

Yeah,I guess they are mad at Alec as they edited out any question he may have had for the finalists..

Hah! Probst couldn't bring himself to plug Mateo show by name SUPERSTORE....the best and ONLY sitcom I will even watch anymore. Most of them are complete garbage sex-coms now.

It must be true love for Emily that Christian has for her because god damn that Gabby is smoking HOT. She's so gorgeous and evervesent...seeing them next to each other at the reunion show I was like how can he NOT be with her? They'd make one hell of an attractive couple. Still hoping for a TAR run by them but if not then tonight Gabby sadly will bid goodbye to our screens forever. She made the season for me so thanks Gabby!

• Love 5