Type keyword(s) to search

S37.E14: David vs Goliath Reunion LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

From the finale topic... 

Just now, wallflower75 said:

I will feel the same way if Mike wins.  And I have this terrible feeling that that's exactly what's going to happen.  This seems like the kind of jury that both sides appreciate good game play--so it's a question of who's going to convince them that they were the better player, Mike or Nick.

Or Angelina.  (Because you never know.)

And I'm really struggling with where Nick showed that sort of gameplay. He wasted an idol and got left out of a bunch of votes. He was part of the Carl's alliance, and that's pretty much it. He did enough forming cross-tribal bonds to be the last David standing, but if they're looking for moves, he will struggle, I think. 

3 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

And Angelina already butted in when John directed a question to Mike.  Surprised it took her that long.

She just had to get her two cents in.

Rice!  Drink!

Yup - already had the first shot poured.  I mean, hey - this is Angelina we’re talking about here....

• Love 2

Good speech, Nick! Mike goes on about how pathetic and underdoggy he was out here. And Angelina gets in there that she's a woman of color. Nice speech by Kara, I think she's voting for Nick.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

This jury is disappointing me!  And probably the least bitter jury in a long time.

Like I said, the next season will be Battle Royale to balance the scales. Just flat-out murder spree until the end.

• Love 1
Just now, RandomWatcher said:

Why does Allison keep checking her pulse?

She's been doing it all season. It's not necessarily a doctor thing but I do know a couple of doctors who do things like that (to themselves and other people). 

• Love 1

I didn’t think I could loathe Angelina more. I am impressed with just how annoying she can be.

I just cannot handle people whose every word has to be about how amazing they are.  

Edited by mojoween
  • Love 6
Just now, MissEwa said:

She's been doing it all season. It's not necessarily a doctor thing but I do know a couple of doctors who do things like that (to themselves and other people). 

I see runners do it more often than doctors, actually.

• Love 1

I'm so disappointed that Nick didn't call Angelina out for her crap.  He helped her get the idol, and she totally was planning on embarrassing Alison.

I wanted bitterness dang it!  I really have no idea how this going to go.  Poor Nick, he's really flustered.

That was a good final speech.  I want him to win, but no idea whose winning.

Edited by LadyChatts

OK, so Angelina scores the minority trifecta. She mentioned being a woman, Hispanic and a military wife. Wooohoooo

I think Nick is doing a great job. He is a good communicater. Mike is a dick and Angelina is Angelina. 

Angelina does not strike me as an awful person but I hope that she watches this and realizes how entitled she comes across. She is relativly young and could use this to grow. 

• Love 3

Oh, goody, I get to hear more of Angelina talking. 

I'm enjoying this tribal council. I don't mind missing the more of the reunion to get more final tribal.

She is not the most battle-tested contestant.

I wonder if Nick will play a tragedy card - I remember something about his mother - didn't she die? Yes, she did and he played the card!!! I don't mind when it's someone I like doing it.

• Love 1

So, let's see.  Angelina's brought out the "military wife" card, Nick's brought out "mom died of an overdose, which led to me doing what I do" card...what's Mike's card?

Token Old Guy?

• Love 1

So, let's see.  Angelina's brought out the "military wife" card, Nick's brought out "mom died of an overdose, which led to me doing what I do" card...what's Mike's card?

The tears, apparently.  

3 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Why does Allison keep checking her pulse?

If it goes past 130 bpm, she turns green and bulks up, and Angelina is screwed.

Nick bringing up Biblical King David. Was kinda hoping someone would’ve brought up Phillistine foreskins.

• Love 2