Type keyword(s) to search

S37.E13: Finale LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, Lamb18 said:

Don't see Alec.

Alec was banned from the reunion for breaking the NDA agreement.  He posted photos with Kara the day after they got home after being told not to, and then posted a caption on a pic that said 'F*** It'.  

15 minutes ago, wallflower75 said:

I actually give him credit for this--he's giving them a sporting chance by letting them know who he's choosing and giving them a chance to work on their fire-making skills.

And that helps him how?  That only hurts him.  It makes zero sense to do this.  Why would he give Mike any chance to practice.  Utterly ridiculous.

I really, really hate that the Final 3 is decided by fire.  Awful.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Congratulations to Mike White. He joins Natalie Anderson as ex-Racers making it to Day 39. Even wilder, those two (along with Nadia) competed in the same seasons.

Seriously, though, Nick has this, right?

He better but I'm scared Mike might squeak it out.  His edit has been crappy but also very game centered this episode.  Nick might lose due to some bitterness (which, if these people are all about gameplay, kinda hypocritical of them to be bitter over that).

I hope Kara gets an invite back.  I really liked her and think she does have a solid game player in there.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 4

Nick should’ve told Mike he was taking him to the Final Three, then “changed his mind” at TC.  Why give him any chance at all??

I seriously hate this fire-making decision.  Go back to the old ways, Survivor.

Angelina and Mike are so despicable, if Nick doesn’t win this it’s going to turn this entire season to trash.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, susannot said:

OK jury.   Carl Gabby Christian Davie  who else??

Maybe more Goliaths on the jury??

Davie said he would vote for whoever orchestrated his blindside, and Mike is definitely bringing that up.  I think Mike will get Alison, possibly Gabby and Christian if they are bitter at Nick.  I think Carl will vote for Nick, but up in the air with the rest.  John and Dan might go for one of the Goliaths.

I could see both Nick (my choice) or Mike winning.  Angelina doesn’t stand a chance I think.  Does the jury vote for the master manipulator (Mike) or the underdog fighting his way to the top (Nick).  There is a case for both but my heart wants Nick

Just now, RandomWatcher said:

11 minutes left. This is going to carry over into the Reunion hour isn't it?

Yep.  I don't know why they don't give us one more episode that way we can have a full hour for the reunion.  Especially this season, when the cast has actually got a lot of very interesting people in it.  Anyone want to guess how many we'll get to hear from at the reunion--and how much nonsense will go on that keeps us from getting to hear from some of them we want to hear from?

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

11 minutes left. This is going to carry over into the Reunion hour isn't it?

It has the last couple of seasons.  The actual reunion probably won't even start until around 10:20 or 10:30 if past seasons are any indication.

Okay, all cleaned up and Kara still doesn't look much different than she did when she was voted off.  How did she stay so clean?

Jeff, just shut up so either I can celebrate or fly into a rage, depending on how this goes.  The jury's questioning will no doubt give it away.

Mike is just terrible.  Hated him on TAR, hate him here.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, ProfCrash said:

Caught up darn it.

The Reunion ends up happening during the show now with the in game interviews. I saw that Davie had one, but I skipped over it. Did Probst interupt more then that?

The only other time was he asked Zeke of all people, who was in the audience, what he thought of Angelina's fake idol play.

Which, really, that was much ado about nothing to begin with.

Edited by LadyChatts

Trying to think, are there more Goliaths or Davids on the jury? The vote might just go along original tribal lines. The underdog Davids might just want their tribe-mate to win.

David: Elizabeth, Carl, Gabby, Christian, Davie

Goliath: John, Alison, Kara, ...

Is that it or am I missing someone?

1 minute ago, brilliantbreakfast said:

If Angelina wins this thing, the entire season will be ruined.  Smart gameplay is one thing, but taking such glee in outright cruelty should not be rewarded.

What did she do that was cruel?

• Love 1
Just now, brilliantbreakfast said:

If Angelina wins this thing, the entire season will be ruined.  Smart gameplay is one thing, but taking such glee in outright cruelty should not be rewarded.

I will feel the same way if Mike wins.  And I have this terrible feeling that that's exactly what's going to happen.  This seems like the kind of jury that both sides appreciate good game play--so it's a question of who's going to convince them that they were the better player, Mike or Nick.

Or Angelina.  (Because you never know.)

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, wallflower75 said:

I actually give him credit for this--he's giving them a sporting chance by letting them know who he's choosing and giving them a chance to work on their fire-making skills.

I would have told them I was taking Mike so he wouldnt work on fire but then Id really take Angelina