Type keyword(s) to search

S37.E13: Finale LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Seriously, with the edits tonight and this season, how can Nick not win?  Will they really reward Mike for being an ass?

Here's what worries me.  Mike engineered Davie's exit, and Davie stated that unless someone could convince him otherwise, the person who did so was getting his vote.  Christian is someone who strikes me as appreciating good game play, and Mike has appeared to play a decent enough game.  How pissed off are some of the Davids about Nick's role in their blindsides?

• Love 2

I love how Angelina acts like she's just a bad ass in these challenges when she hasn't even won an immunity challenge yet.  I think she feels like if she acts overconfident everyone else will be scared and back down.

Nick has to win this.  And please let him take Kara to the final 3 and have Mike and Angelina battle it out for fire.  

Here's what worries me.  Mike engineered Davie's exit, and Davie stated that unless someone could convince him otherwise, the person who did so was getting his vote.  Christian is someone who strikes me as appreciating good game play, and Mike has appeared to play a decent enough game.  How pissed off are some of the Davids about Nick's role in their blindsides?

This worries me too.  Nick has played a good game, I just don't know if he can get recognized for it.  My guess is Mike will make it seem like Nick was just following his lead and made no moves of his own, and he got Nick to blindside some of the Davids.  Nick's a lawyer so hopefully his speaking skills don't fail him.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 5

Christian would have rocked this. Ditto Natalie. She’s so good, she puts that on her business card.

Nick just got the million bucks, right? He takes Kara, the other two claw for the third spot.

Angelina couldn’t handle three balls. “I don’t care who ya are, that’s funny right there!” - Larry the Cable Guy 

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 2

You can tell there was a break in the continuity. When Nick was talking about winning immunity, his left hand was still tied up. When Jeff says come and get your idol right afterwards, suddenly Nick is swinging both arms when he's walking over.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

If Mike or Angelina win I feel like they are going to be very unpopular winners.  Everywhere I'm looking online the majority were rooting for Davie and Nick.

I don't see how Angelina could possibly win.  I really don't.  If she didn't screw herself royally before deciding to be all Mean Girl on Alison with the fake idol just because she thought it would be dramatic, that was the nail in her coffin.  BTW, Angelina, for the record, you didn't play the idol correctly.  #justsayin

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

You can tell there was a break in the continuity. When Nick was talking about winning immunity, his left hand was still tied up. When Jeff says come and get your idol right afterwards, suddenly Nick is swinging both arms when he's walking over.

My parents caught that, too!

Gabby may be very dumb (in the game) but she haaaates Angelina’s game and I am HERE for it.

Oh also Mike you can fuck right off.  Everything you did was totally unnecessary.  Dick.

Edited by mojoween
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Seriously, with the edits tonight and this season, how can Nick not win?  Will they really reward Mike for being an ass?

I could see Mike accepting an invite, with the proviso from him that he gets a dogshit edit if he wins, because no one would see it coming.

So out of curiosity, has any Survivor winner ever been as sloppily dressed as Mike looked?  I feel like the winner usually is spiffied up (and yes, I'm grasping at straws).

Now Angelina says Nick winning was her winning too.  

No Angelina, your not a closer.  Nick just knows he can beat you.

Oh god she's already planning a premature Tracy Flick victory speech.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Angelina looks like she's practised this challenge at home. 

I can imagine Natalie actually buying the device and Christian drawing blueprints. Seriously, does that have a name beyond “Dream Destroyer”?

Awwwwww, Angelina thinks she’s got a shot.

Edited by Lantern7
1 minute ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Fire making what the fuck?  Did Jeff just change the rules all of a sudden?  Shouldnt' Nick get to vote out whoever the f*** he wants? Isn't that what always happens?

Yeah, no.  Not anymore.  Past couple of seasons the last spot in the final three has come down to making fire.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

If Mike or Angelina win I feel like they are going to be very unpopular winners.  Everywhere I'm looking online the majority were rooting for Davie and Nick.

There's a weird pro-Angelina contingent in my twitter feed. I thought they were being sacrastic at first but then I realised they were... not. 

Nick: Angelina can't win, she's my goat. You guys battle it out.
Angelina: I'm a persuasive closer. I'm great!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, MissEwa said:

There's a weird pro-Angelina contingent in my twitter feed. I thought they were being sacrastic at first but then I realised they were... not. 

Really?  The comments I saw were totally being sarcastic.  I know Angelina does have fans, but it seems like popular opinion is Nick for the win at this point.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Coco88 said:

That’s the smartest move, Nick but remember the last two people who won the fire challenge also won it all

Oh god I forgot about that.  Please let this be the season that the curse is reversed (or whatever the heck you want to call it).

• Love 2
Just now, Ms Blue Jay said:

Why does Nick even tell these idiots what he's doing?  OH my god he makes me so mad

I actually give him credit for this--he's giving them a sporting chance by letting them know who he's choosing and giving them a chance to work on their fire-making skills.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Really?  The comments I saw were totally being sarcastic.  I know Angelina does have fans, but it seems like popular opinion is Nick for the win at this point.

I thought so too at first but it got very hard to tell. I hope so! It seemed weird there were so many of them out there.