Type keyword(s) to search

S37.E13: Finale LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

I can just see Angelina at TC now.

"Jeff...Jeff...Jeff.., wait I need to do this over.  This wasn't how it was supposed to go.  They were supposed to be fooled by my cleverness and Nick and Mike were supposed to be scared by my gangster like mentality.  Now I just look like an idiot that was doing this for resume building and to kiss the jury's ass.  Which yeah, but it didn't go as planned.  Take two!"

• Love 2

Dear Survivor Gods,

Please let Angelina look foolish at this tribal council.  I won't ask for much more than that--I mean, if I were being selfish, I would ask that Mike get voted out here, but I'll settle for Angelina looking foolish.

Sincerely, wallflower75.

• Love 8
Just now, Lantern7 said:

Probst asks for idols. Alison gets up walks forward, turns back, hits the “idol” at Angelina. And then the beating commences.

Or plays the fake idol for Angelina and makes her have to explain her brilliant plan. 

• Love 2

"Every way you sauce it" - I like Nick's turn of phrase.

Alison, don't blow the plan!

Whoa Mike, blatant disrespect for Alison. You won't get her vote!

Cross fingers, Mike goes!

Liked Kara's whisper while she voted. 

• Love 2

How much you want to bet Alison had a small breakdown at Ponderosa? That was the definition of “bitch move” from Angelina. I’d probably be in pain.

ETA: Closest analogy: quarterback gets sacked in the Super Bowl, his hope to win is gone, the other team can just take a knee . . . and the guy who sacked him drops a deuce into his helmet. Basically, Angelina’s move wasn’t needed.

Edited by Lantern7
  • Love 2

Rats, Alison is going. Not that I'll miss her that much but I rather Mike would have gone.

Nick better win the next challenge. 

Crap, they all voted Alison. Why leave Mike in?

Maybe Mike acted disrespectful on purpose to look less like a threat.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Seriously, with the edits tonight and this season, how can Nick not win?  Will they really reward Mike for being an ass?

Yeah, Mike's edit has been terrible all season but that TC performance was a swandive from bottom and into the abyss. 

• Love 2