Type keyword(s) to search

Carole Radziwill: She's a Real Princess!

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Nanny pants said:

Let's see...Michelle Obama graduated from an Ivy League college and law school, obtained employment at a top Chicago law firm (where she supervised the future U.S. President) and served humbly and tirelessly as First Lady.  Melanie Trump CLAIMED to have a degree in architecture from an Eastern European college (but really dropped out during her first year to become a model and travel to the U.S., where she hooked up with a billionaire who eventually was elected President.). AND she chooses to remain living in her gold-plated penthouse in NYC rather that lower herself to engaging in the duties of a First Lady.  Quite the comparison.

To be fair wouldn't any sane woman take this as an opportunity to distance themselves from the president-elect if married to him.............

• Love 9

Please, Please, Stop with the politics before the Mods get upset! LOL I believe there is a thread/room just for that somewhere here at PTV.

Oh, and Carole jumped the shark long ago on her twitter account. She and Kelly (BH) seem to have the same problem....Diarrhea of the fingers! LOL

• Love 1

I am not talking politics, but I like that Carole is brave enough to take a stand publicly, something other HWs won't do.  She lost a lot of fans on twitter for doing so.  She got a lot of negative feedback, and I am sure some people as fans.  Bethenny wouldn't say boo about who she supported for a long long time and was very cryptic in her tweets, and if people suspected one way or the other, she caught a lot of grief.  She didn't want to hurt her brand. The other NY HWs didn't say anything even after Andy outed who they supported.  But Carole at least opened her "Brand" (which I don't like in general) to a lot of criticism. So I admire Carole at least for one thing - standing up for something she believed in and jeopardizing her fan base.  At least she was "authentic" IRL - something I don't think Carole ever is on the show.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, jinjer said:

I am not talking politics, but I like that Carole is brave enough to take a stand publicly, something other HWs won't do.  She lost a lot of fans on twitter for doing so.  She got a lot of negative feedback, and I am sure some people as fans.  Bethenny wouldn't say boo about who she supported for a long long time and was very cryptic in her tweets, and if people suspected one way or the other, she caught a lot of grief.  She didn't want to hurt her brand. The other NY HWs didn't say anything even after Andy outed who they supported.  But Carole at least opened her "Brand" (which I don't like in general) to a lot of criticism. So I admire Carole at least for one thing - standing up for something she believed in and jeopardizing her fan base.  At least she was "authentic" IRL - something I don't think Carole ever is on the show.

I really don't care who Carole or any other HW voted for, I really don't. As for Carole being vocal about it on her twitter, that is fine and if she really needs to tweet about it, I say go for it. That said, she goes on the attack when someone disagrees with her. She doesn't want a conversation with/about opposing views/beliefs, she just flat out attacks. She seemed to find her "twitter voice" during the Aviva "ghostwritergate" fiasco and even though I thought what Aviva did was wrong, I also think Carole took it to far on SM. For a 50+ year old woman,  she turns into a 14 year old teen on twitter anymore and I find that sad, really sad. Oh, and don't tell me you (Carole, not you personally) support all women then mock a woman because of her husbands political rhetoric/beliefs. That is not supporting all women, that is supporting women only when they agree with you. LOL

• Love 1
2 hours ago, jinjer said:

So I admire Carole at least for one thing - standing up for something she believed in and jeopardizing her fan base.  At least she was "authentic" IRL - something I don't think Carole ever is on the show.

Carole finally found something interesting to talk about.  Something she's passionate about.  The problem is, now that she's found it, she's running it into the ground to her detriment.  Our neighbor started the summer off with some clever and funny anti- Trump rants.  As the weeks went by, I'd say he became mildly obsessed.  By the end of the summer, I was tired of it. That's all he ever talked about.  He was a maniac on Facebook.  I realized it wasn't just me that was tired of All Trump All the Time when the host at one neighborhood gathering said to him as he came into the backyard, "Look, Bob, politics for about 20 minutes, then no more, got it?"  It was inevitable that we all wanted to talk politics - it was a hot and interesting topic - but Bob made it so freaking unpleasant.  So it was better to just not.  It was a bummer because we all had opinions and funny things we wanted to share but with him around it was impossible.

Through summer and then fall, his wife went from amused to embarrassed to often pissed off at him.  The election came and went and he is now so unhinged that people are actively avoiding him. Like, I'll go deadhead my petunias now...er...no I won't because Bob is out mowing his lawn. Ain't nobody got time for a rant today.  I know this sounds dramatic, but I think mental illness is coming into play here.  Last time I saw him rant, I don't wanna say he was foaming at the mouth, but spit flew.  He's invited to the Christmas party but I'm dreading it.  This is just not the same guy anymore.

Looking at Carole's tweets remind me of him.  .

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Carole finally found something interesting to talk about.  Something she's passionate about.  The problem is, now that she's found it, she's running it into the ground to her detriment.  Our neighbor started the summer off with some clever and funny anti- Trump rants.  As the weeks went by, I'd say he became mildly obsessed.  By the end of the summer, I was tired of it. That's all he ever talked about.  He was a maniac on Facebook.  I realized it wasn't just me that was tired of All Trump All the Time when the host at one neighborhood gathering said to him as he came into the backyard, "Look, Bob, politics for about 20 minutes, then no more, got it?"  It was inevitable that we all wanted to talk politics - it was a hot and interesting topic - but Bob made it so freaking unpleasant.  So it was better to just not.  It was a bummer because we all had opinions and funny things we wanted to share but with him around it was impossible.

Through summer and then fall, his wife went from amused to embarrassed to often pissed off at him.  The election came and went and he is now so unhinged that people are actively avoiding him. Like, I'll go deadhead my petunias now...er...no I won't because Bob is out mowing his lawn. Ain't nobody got time for a rant today.  I know this sounds dramatic, but I think mental illness is coming into play here.  Last time I saw him rant, I don't wanna say he was foaming at the mouth, but spit flew.  He's invited to the Christmas party but I'm dreading it.  This is just not the same guy anymore.

Looking at Carole's tweets remind me of him.  .

Exactly! I swear, more people became unhinged during/after this election than I (59) have ever seen! Carole is a prime example and this is coming from someone that doesn't mind a spirited debate and once liked/still do at times Carole but enough is enough already! LOL

• Love 3
4 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I really don't care who Carole or any other HW voted for, I really don't. As for Carole being vocal about it on her twitter, that is fine and if she really needs to tweet about it, I say go for it. That said, she goes on the attack when someone disagrees with her. She doesn't want a conversation with/about opposing views/beliefs, she just flat out attacks. She seemed to find her "twitter voice" during the Aviva "ghostwritergate" fiasco and even though I thought what Aviva did was wrong, I also think Carole took it to far on SM. For a 50+ year old woman,  she turns into a 14 year old teen on twitter anymore and I find that sad, really sad. Oh, and don't tell me you (Carole, not you personally) support all women then mock a woman because of her husbands political rhetoric/beliefs. That is not supporting all women, that is supporting women only when they agree with you. LOL

Mainly, from what I can see, her Twitter is her posting stuff about the election. She has disagreed with some for sure, but what person wouldn't about something that is important to them? This just feels different because it is politics, and we've all been taught we shouldn't really talk about this (for the most part - like money and religion). I would imagine that if folks were giving Heather grief about her missions, or LVP hell about all of her dog abuse postings or LGBT stuff, they would fight back. They both have as many posts about these things that are important to them, so what is the difference? The main difference is that people aren't coming to their Twitter feeds to attack their words or opinions. The difference is the topic, but who cares of the topic if it is important to them, and not something that encourages racism or something horrible? If people were attacking them,  I have zero doubt they would fight back and I would root them on. 

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Mainly, from what I can see, her Twitter is her posting stuff about the election. She has disagreed with some for sure, but what person wouldn't about something that is important to them? This just feels different because it is politics, and we've all been taught we shouldn't really talk about this (for the most part - like money and religion). I would imagine that if folks were giving Heather grief about her missions, or LVP hell about all of her dog abuse postings or LGBT stuff, they would fight back. They both have as many posts about these things that are important to them, so what is the difference? The main difference is that people aren't coming to their Twitter feeds to attack their words or opinions. The difference is the topic, but who cares of the topic if it is important to them, and not something that encourages racism or something horrible? If people were attacking them,  I have zero doubt they would fight back and I would root them on. 

As a matter of fact, Lisa has been called out on her animal charities/work and she gives a short snarky come back and then moves on. She does not try to lecture others on what they should do/believe, or try to humiliate them, which is what Carole tries to do/is doing with her political commentary. Again, I have no problem with her stating her candidate of choice or stating why but this need of hers to denigrate anyone that sees things differently is not a good look for anyone and there is no reason for it either.

I will add this though, maybe this election will spur Carole back into the real world of journalism where she belongs, away from her nonfiction books/short stories collection failures. Maybe this will help her find her way back to who she is at heart and that would make me happy for her, otherwise, she is acting childish some 30+ days after the election.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

As a matter of fact, Lisa has been called out on her animal charities/work and she gives a short snarky come back and then moves on. She does not try to lecture others on what they should do/believe, or try to humiliate them, which is what Carole tries to do/is doing with her political commentary. Again, I have no problem with her stating her candidate of choice or stating why but this need of hers to denigrate anyone that sees things differently is not a good look for anyone and there is no reason for it either.

I will add this though, maybe this election will spur Carole back into the real world of journalism where she belongs, away from her nonfiction books/short stories collection failures. Maybe this will help her find her way back to who she is at heart and that would make me happy for her, otherwise, she is acting childish some 30+ days after the election.

Honestly, I hope she talks about it this season. The election took place a week or so after filming started, and it would be refreshing to hear one of these HW's talk about something of importance, although I am unsure who on this show she would talk with about the topic, since none of them are probably even registered to vote and could care less about the election. They would probably just be confused at to why she even cares.

Why should she need to be over it? New news regarding this topic is made every single day, and to some it is important. Why if it is important to her is she acting childish if she still cares and it and is upset? Lots of folks are. Or lots of people I know are. It is pretty much discussed every time we get together. I wore my "I'm still with her" shirt to my Christmas party, which my friends certainly expected. Even the ones who disagree with me would expect nothing less. They would certainly not expect that I would just sit quietly and pretend like nothing had happened. Again, it's just about the fact that what is meaningful to her isn't necessarily meaningful to others. That doesn't mean she needs to stop caring about something she cares about. 

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Honestly, I hope she talks about it this season. The election took place a week or so after filming started, and it would be refreshing to hear one of these HW's talk about something of importance, although I am unsure who on this show she would talk with about the topic, since none of them are probably even registered to vote and could care less about the election. They would probably just be confused at to why she even cares.

Why should she need to be over it? New news regarding this topic is made every single day, and to some it is important. Why if it is important to her is she acting childish if she still cares and it and is upset? Lots of folks are. Or lots of people I know are. It is pretty much discussed every time we get together. I wore my "I'm still with her" shirt to my Christmas party, which my friends certainly expected. Even the ones who disagree with me would expect nothing less. They would certainly not expect that I would just sit quietly and pretend like nothing had happened. Again, it's just about the fact that what is meaningful to her isn't necessarily meaningful to others. That doesn't mean she needs to stop caring about something she cares about. 

For me, I am so burned out by this election and all continued fighting that I need a break from it. I don't watch these shows to have someone lecture me on politics, I don't and I will not watch any of them, no matter which HW or who their candidate was/is bring it to the show. Even Andy knew not to turn WWHL into a political commercial and I hope the producers of this show will not either. I hated it when BH/OC became all about illness and I am not enjoying parts of Atl. with Phaedra's new political jargon either. These shows are supposed to be an escape, an escape from our normal day to day lives, a glimpse behind the gates/doormen of wealthy HWs/families and bringing politics into it is not wise. That said, Carole speaking about it for a few minutes during the season is fine but I don't think she can or would limit herself without production/editing stepping in. LOL

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

For me, I am so burned out by this election and all continued fighting that I need a break from it. I don't watch these shows to have someone lecture me on politics, I don't and I will not watch any of them, no matter which HW or who their candidate was/is bring it to the show. Even Andy knew not to turn WWHL into a political commercial and I hope the producers of this show will not either. I hated it when BH/OC became all about illness and I am not enjoying parts of Atl. with Phaedra's new political jargon either. These shows are supposed to be an escape, an escape from our normal day to day lives, a glimpse behind the gates/doormen of wealthy HWs/families and bringing politics into it is not wise. That said, Carole speaking about it for a few minutes during the season is fine but I don't think she can or would limit herself without production/editing stepping in. LOL

I totally get what you are saying, and I think that you are in very good company. I think that most people want an escape and don't want to get into heavy stuff with these shows. For me, I watch it because I want reality. I think that is what it is supposed to be about, and reality can be entertaining. I want to know about what they care about, think about, and are passionate about, even if I don't agree with them. I think that most of the time it's not about reality, but about creating a persona that they think will make them more likeable to the audience, which is where it becomes fake to me. I don't know anyone that wasn't talking about the election after it happened, so if no one addresses it on this show (since it was filming) that would be fake to me. I don't see it as being lectured at. I see it as them expressing their opinions, and that is interesting to me. Again, like LVP (and I use her as an example simply because she is the one HW who has brought her passionate causes to the show, which most of them don't do), even if it is not my passion and the topic is heavy, I want to know what matters to them. 

• Love 3
33 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I totally get what you are saying, and I think that you are in very good company. I think that most people want an escape and don't want to get into heavy stuff with these shows. For me, I watch it because I want reality. I think that is what it is supposed to be about, and reality can be entertaining. I want to know about what they care about, think about, and are passionate about, even if I don't agree with them. I think that most of the time it's not about reality, but about creating a persona that they think will make them more likeable to the audience, which is where it becomes fake to me. I don't know anyone that wasn't talking about the election after it happened, so if no one addresses it on this show (since it was filming) that would be fake to me. I don't see it as being lectured at. I see it as them expressing their opinions, and that is interesting to me. Again, like LVP (and I use her as an example simply because she is the one HW who has brought her passionate causes to the show, which most of them don't do), even if it is not my passion and the topic is heavy, I want to know what matters to them. 

I agree, knowing their passions are a plus but not too much of it if it takes over that HW, which I think it would with Carole. IMO, she doesn't have a lot of self control anymore, she gets on these steam roller tirades and shoots herself in the foot on twitter and I fear she will on the show and I do not want it to watch it.

• Love 3

I don't mind if Carole talks about it but I doubt that one of the other HWs will open their mouths about politics.

Carole is probably the most immature person on twitter.  She hasn't improved her skills since the whole Aviva debacle.  And I forget now who she was fighting last year or the season before? Dorinda? Luann?.  But my whole point was really that she at least was "real" in that she wasn't worried about her brand and exposed her true feelings about verboten topic - politics. I don't need it on the show, but at least she's keeping it real IRL.

• Love 2

I find Carole's rants as asinine as I find anyone's who says:  "If you voted for Trump, you hate women and are clearly a bigot."  or "If you voted for Hillary, you must be some kind of stupid not to see the corruption."  All or nothing.  Which is essentially what Carole does

I LOVE political discussion.  L.O.V.E.  But only if it's rational and hysterics are left at the door.  Which is what Carole doesn't do.

She could use her fame (infamy?) as a platform for the greater good and educate.  But she's just blasting her mouth off and seems unglued.

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, ryebread said:

I find Carole's rants as asinine as I find anyone's who says:  "If you voted for Trump, you hate women and are clearly a bigot."  or "If you voted for Hillary, you must be some kind of stupid not to see the corruption."  All or nothing.  Which is essentially what Carole does

I LOVE political discussion.  L.O.V.E.  But only if it's rational and hysterics are left at the door.  Which is what Carole doesn't do.

She could use her fame (infamy?) as a platform for the greater good and educate.  But she's just blasting her mouth off and seems unglued.

I am jealous of you. It's a skill, don't you think? To love political discussion and be passionate about it, but still be calm about it in discussion? My hubby is like that. Can talk about it all day long, yet never insult or judge. He listens more than he talks and always says his opinion could probably be changed by a good debate. I can be the opposite, which I hate to admit. Growing up in a loud and passionate family who talked and argued about politics every single night. Many in my family have gone into politics, including a close relative who did a tour as a staffer in the White House. We can talk about anything and are very close, but to this day politics will make the most reasonable among us become unhinged at some point. Every 4 years Thanksgiving is hell on earth and we swear we won't do it again, but then 4 years later...........My husband just sits there and shakes his head. 

• Love 4

It was a learned skill.  :-D  I used to be a hot head, too.  Last time I got really heated, John Kerry was running for office. Now I'm more like your husband. I listen more than talk and my opinion can and WAS changed by a good debate.  Actually one person - a really smart and rational guy - got the ball rolling with a single calm discussion. It wasn't even a debate. I listened, he listened. He didn't rail on my choice, just told me his perspective. Before I knew it, I was doing two things I would've never thought I'd do - paying attention to media on both sides and then, 5 months later, voting for the opposing candidate of whom I was originally going to vote for.

I don't know what Carole's end game is by what she's doing, but she's not going to sway anyone with the way she's ranting.  If that's what she hopes to do.  But I'm not so sure it has any real direction. She's just spewing at this point.  Just now when I was thinking back to the conversation that made me consider a different side, I realize the calm guy was probably calm partly because he was smoking a joint at the time.  Maybe Carole needs to roll a fattie before she tweets again.

• Love 3

Carole doesn't know how to have an intelligent argument. All she does is call people names like idiot, dumb ass, tells them to read a book, get educated like her and block them. Like when she posted an article about the awful woman who got her job back after calling Michelle Obama something I'm not even going to repeat, instead of using it as a platform against bullying, name calling and that sort of unacceptable behavior and coming together to support women she goes on an attack against Melania and uses the hashtag Melania gets naked for money. Yes, Melania did get naked for money, just like Bethenny did, and Carole has posted topless pics of her own but that's ok in her warped world and if you don't agree with her you're just an uneducated idiot and not smart like her (the woman who bought a cashmere coat for a vegan!).

That being said I'm looking forward to the new season and can't wait to see how Bethenny (who has said that she would leave the show before she left Carole) and Carole interact with everyone after the horrible way they acted last season. And I'm very interested in seeing how they will react to the new girl, Tinsley. 

• Love 9
8 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Adam seemed even duller and dimmer on Chopped than he does on this show though I guess good on him for winning. 

Yes he did.  But seriously did we think he wasn't going to win? 

Also, his fingernail looks dirty in the ig promo pic.

Edited by Ki-in
  • Love 1

I'm all for an impassioned debate, but I follow Carole on the twitter and she has lost it. Her tweets aren't about engaging in a dialogue or a having a point of view, they border on lunacy. I cannot stand our POTEUS, but she has gone from ranting about him to ranting to and about other people who disagree with her. 

• Love 7
On January 4, 2017 at 3:19 PM, poeticlicensed said:

I'm all for an impassioned debate, but I follow Carole on the twitter and she has lost it. Her tweets aren't about engaging in a dialogue or a having a point of view, they border on lunacy. I cannot stand our POTEUS, but she has gone from ranting about him to ranting to and about other people who disagree with her. 

I think she blocked me bc the last time I have her tweeting is Jan 2 and before that on Dec 27th?  I don't post to her so I don't know why she would.  Has she been posting more than that?  I do give Bethenny some shit on twitter, but B hasn't blocked me yet.  Maybe Carole did in solidarity.  But I can still see stuff of Caroles? 

45 minutes ago, jinjer said:

I think she blocked me bc the last time I have her tweeting is Jan 2 and before that on Dec 27th?  I don't post to her so I don't know why she would.  Has she been posting more than that?  I do give Bethenny some shit on twitter, but B hasn't blocked me yet.  Maybe Carole did in solidarity.  But I can still see stuff of Caroles? 

I just looked, it seems that Carole has stopped tweeting altogether and she hasn't posted anything new on her IG account since Jan. 3. Maybe someone had a talk with her about stepping away from SM for a while.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I just looked, it seems that Carole has stopped tweeting altogether and she hasn't posted anything new on her IG account since Jan. 3. Maybe someone had a talk with her about stepping away from SM for a while.

She is back at it.  Same topic.

• Love 1

I'm an old movie fan and the other day I was watching The Razor's Edge (1946) based on the Somerset Maugham novel.  Low and behold the great Clifton Webb started talking about drinking liqueur with the Radziwills!!  I squealed with delight!  So sad that Carole has reduced that historic family name to such lowliness with her cheap and ugly behavior.  I wonder what Anthony would think of her now.

• Love 3
On 1/26/2017 at 1:56 PM, Normades said:

I'm an old movie fan and the other day I was watching The Razor's Edge (1946) based on the Somerset Maugham novel.  Low and behold the great Clifton Webb started talking about drinking liqueur with the Radziwills!!  I squealed with delight!  So sad that Carole has reduced that historic family name to such lowliness with her cheap and ugly behavior.  I wonder what Anthony would think of her now.

Honestly, Lee probably did as much damage to the Radziwill name as Anthony's dad, Carole or anyone else.

Stas, Anthony's dad, was broke and lived off of the kindness and generosity of his friends. His marriage to Lee began as an affair. They divorced their spouses and got married because Lee was knocked up with Anthony. Lee was a spendthrift and blew through all of the money and credit that friends and family had given them. Stas died $30 million in debt. Lee and Stas cheated on each other endlessly. Lee was known to have cheated with Onassis and Peter Beard. It was rumored that she'd hop into bed with JFK from time to time. After JFK was assassinated, Lee went to console Jackie. While she was allegedly comforting Jackie, Lee said something along the lines of "Jackie, you're only thinking of yourself. You haven't even asked me how I am." Jackie promptly slapped Lee. Anthony and Tina sometimes lived with Jackie when Lee's drinking and narcissism prevented her from properly caring for her kids. When her good friend Truman Capote was being sued for slander by Gore Vidal for repeating gossip that Lee shared with him, Lee refused to testify in the trial and said "who cares it's just a couple of fags." There is a reason Jackie left Lee nothing when she died.

Carole has been bitchy, mean, and petty on this show and online. She is fixated on a political leaders that she believes to be very dangerous. In comparison to Lee, she's a choir girl. Lee is fucking terrible.

As to Anthony, I think he wouldn't like Carole's bitchy mean responses to tweeters. However, he probably would have no issue with her visceral hatred of Trump. Frankly, we probably wouldn't know who she is had he lived. They'd both still be working in news and still be on the invite list to Andy's Christmas party.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 10
On 1/26/2017 at 2:56 PM, Normades said:

Love the Razor's Edge, seen it a few times now.  But the titles were relinquished decades ago so Anthony was not a prince and Carole certainly NOT/NEVER a princess.

I think Anthony would be mortified at her behavior, especially her pathetic relationship with Adam and her childish mean girl behaviors, riding handlebars sadly among the least of them. When she went to retrieve his ashes she was all bragging to Dorinda about how she's never slept with a man that old (the age Anthony would be now if he had lived!) Does Carole not realize that if she'd been the help instead of a house guest that Adam wouldn't have looked at her twice but here she is propping up his career with non existent cookbooks and episodes of Chopped where he was clearly meant to be the winner.

ETA: But I forget that according to Carole they have the perfect relationship, especially when compared to the other castmates, because they counted to three and said a number just like in elementary school! 

She's just so bragging and hypocritical saying that she didn't know if Sonja was going to adopt or date some younger guy and just all her bitchiness in her TH but she's too afraid to say to anyone's face. It served her right to get hung up on face time for all the world to see.

Edited by Ki-in
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, AndySmith said:

If Anthony were alive there probably wouldn't even be a relationship with Adam to begin with.

Well .... yeah.

But I think the point being made is about what Anthony might think of Carole's behavior since his death, hypothetically speaking with Anthony as an observer of his wife's current lifestyle.  The entire discussion is based on him no longer being alive, so to note how things would be different if he was alive is really beside the point. 

That being said, I don't think he would look upon Carole's current life very highly.  She makes a living showing her ass on a trashy reality show with no real career to speak of anymore, after having such impressive professional achievements earlier in her life ...  I think he would be disappointed and embarrassed. 

• Love 13
On 1/29/2017 at 5:25 PM, Celia Rubenstein said:

Well .... yeah.

But I think the point being made is about what Anthony might think of Carole's behavior since his death, hypothetically speaking with Anthony as an observer of his wife's current lifestyle.  The entire discussion is based on him no longer being alive, so to note how things would be different if he was alive is really beside the point. 

That being said, I don't think he would look upon Carole's current life very highly.  She makes a living showing her ass on a trashy reality show with no real career to speak of anymore, after having such impressive professional achievements earlier in her life ...  I think he would be disappointed and embarrassed. 

And bragging about how great it is. 

Also, I think he'd be shocked that this award winning journalist can't string a sentence together to save her life unless it's behind their back snark and even some of that is lifted from other sources. And for a journalist she cannot seem to have an intelligent argument with an opposing side all she does is say shut up, you're stupid, you're blocked. She's an embarrassment.

Edited by Ki-in
  • Love 9
On 1/26/2017 at 1:56 PM, Normades said:

I wonder what Anthony would think of her now.

LOL, I'm sure we all think Anthony would have the same opinion of Carole as we do.  

Except I'm sure we would never be able to know what Anthony would think of her now, because unlike us, Anthony actually knew her and loved her.  

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 7

I didn't know the history of Anthony's dad and his poor decisions.  As far as Lee goes, I was aware of the horrible incident with Truman Capote.  She really was a vile woman.  Maybe Anthony married a girl just like dear old mom.  

• Love 6

Well.  All anyone could talk about was Bethenny when she was having her little war with Luann. I guess Carole thinks she wants her summa that. Lord knows she needs some kind of decent storyline.  I can barely remember her doing much last season aside from carrying around Bethenny's handbag.  And nothing seems to rile up the audience more than having a go at that big dumb phony snob, Luann.  Who knows why.  It's hard to grasp why people like her.  Or maybe they don't ... maybe people just hate Bethenny and want a reason to criticize her.  Whatever.  Allz I know is I don't want another season of hearing about "Poor Luann."  She's a fake as Donald Trump's hair color and she bores me to tears.  The show would be better of without her AND Carole in my opinion.  

If they are going to spend the season fighting, I'm not sure I'll be able to watch.  I couldn't care less about either one of them! 

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Ki-in said:

Does anyone think this could be true?  I loathe Carole and think she's a complete blathering idiot who absolutely did use a ghostwriter but would even she be this stupid? 

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2017/02/10/carole-radziwill-plans-to-take-down-luann-de-lesseps-to-spice-up-boring-rhony-storyline/

Carole is too lazy and probably perpetually stoned to drum up any storyline.  She's Bethy's goat.

(oh wait! there's that dumb cookbook, No?--fascinating stuff.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Ki-in said:

Does anyone think this could be true?  I loathe Carole and think she's a complete blathering idiot who absolutely did use a ghostwriter but would even she be this stupid? 

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2017/02/10/carole-radziwill-plans-to-take-down-luann-de-lesseps-to-spice-up-boring-rhony-storyline/

Did you see this comment from someone named Lucky Star:

Carole didn't even have her own segment at the reunion.

I had forgotten this. Maybe she really is hurting for money and Andy, based on their previous friendship, is letting her float and collect a check.

3 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

that big dumb phony snob, Luann.  

I got nothin' but yesssssssssssssss!!!

• Love 1
On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 6:09 AM, lunastartron said:

It's scary that someone with such demonstrably poor critical thinking skills as Carole was ever in charge of news production in any capacity whatsoever. 

I'm not sure she was.  I'm not trying to take anything away from Carole's accomplishments.  But my ex was a producer with HBO, back in the day.  He was never *in charge* of anything, really.  Maybe for the small stuff but there were executive producers and directors that were the ones in charge.  He also won an Emmy.  Like Carole, it was a whole group of them that won Emmys for a single special that they produced together.  So, he can say he won an Emmy, but it's not like he did it all by himself.

Also, like Carole, he's no longer employed in that field.  He's a travel agent.  But he holds on to those days of when he was an Emmy Winning Producer at HBO.  I can't say I blame him but I have a feeling Carole has trumped up her position and value at ABC, just like my ex always did at HBO.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, ryebread said:

I'm not sure she was.  I'm not trying to take anything away from Carole's accomplishments.  But my ex was a producer with HBO, back in the day.  He was never *in charge* of anything, really.  Maybe for the small stuff but there were executive producers and directors that were the ones in charge.  He also won an Emmy.  Like Carole, it was a whole group of them that won Emmys for a single special that they produced together.  So, he can say he won an Emmy, but it's not like he did it all by himself.

Also, like Carole, he's no longer employed in that field.  He's a travel agent.  But he holds on to those days of when he was an Emmy Winning Producer at HBO.  I can't say I blame him but I have a feeling Carole has trumped up her position and value at ABC, just like my ex always did at HBO.

Good point and really what I've always suspected. Her marriage gave her the status to hang with the likes of Diane Sawyer (I think that's who I mean) which I imagine would never have happened otherwise. I am rather impressed that she even got her foot in the newsroom door to begin with though because her background gave her no step up. I was a network page and I even needed an in for that low level entry.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Almost 3000 said:

Good point and really what I've always suspected. Her marriage gave her the status to hang with the likes of Diane Sawyer (I think that's who I mean) which I imagine would never have happened otherwise. I am rather impressed that she even got her foot in the newsroom door to begin with though because her background gave her no step up. I was a network page and I even needed an in for that low level entry.

Carole did not know Anthony when she got the at ABC, she didn't have an in through him.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Carole did not know Anthony when she got the at ABC, she didn't have an in through him.

That's actually what I was saying. She had no step up so getting the job was an accomplishment for her. Everyone I know had an in...

• Love 3

Oh, good grief, why the fuck is she dredging up the John-John shit from 20 years ago?  Um, because it's her ONLY claim to fame now?  And because Bethenny will continue to allow her on the show & maybe even cling to her (as her only friend) because of this claim to fame from 20 years ago.  

OK, OK, maybe she's dredging this old ancient shit up because of some TV special nobody is gonna watch.  But how in the fuckety fuck did this crap end up in DM today?  Did Bethenny's army of PR girls (who seem to be the only people she interacts with) work overtime to get Carole into DM too?  Don't underestimate the power of Bethenny's PR girls!  Yesterday's NY Post featured Bethenny in Miami (for no reason other than to show her scrawny body in a bikini -- blech) & today's DM has some bullshit story on her.  WTF?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4286562/Carole-Radziwill-details-search-John-F-Kennedy-Jr.html

• Love 2
(edited)

I think we should change the title from A Real Princess (which she never was) to A Real Tragedy Whore. 

One thing that was said repeatedly was how much CBK hated the press but here once again is her supposed best friend trotting out events that happened 20 years ago.  She's also gone on not one but two psychic shows trying to reconnect. BTW I've yet to see pictures of these two best friends together, I've seen pics of CBK with her sisters and other friends but not one with Carole. 

Also, everyone seems to give her this free pass because of things that happened in her past but I've known people who've gone through worse and don't milk it and don't have millions of dollars to help them through their "grief"

I also wanted to add how funny it is when Carole gives Trump (who I do not care for at all) grief about being on of all things a reality show. She's such a hypocrite

Edited by Ki-in
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Ki-in said:

One thing that was said repeatedly was how much CBK hated the press but here once again is her supposed best friend trotting out events that happened 20 years ago.  She's also gone on not one but two psychic shows trying to reconnect. BTW I've yet to see pictures of these two best friends together, I've seen pics of CBK with her sisters and other friends but not one with Carole. 

I've always wondered how friendly these two "best friends" actually were.  It's easy to say you were best friends with someone who might have been an acquaintance if the other person isn't around to dispute it.  We know they were at events together and went out together from time to time, but I personally think Carole just milks this whole Kennedy connection cuz she's thirsty.  I mean, celebrity ghost stories, trotting out your deceased husband's ashes for story line on a reality show --- how PATHETIC!!

Just when I think Carole cannot be more vile, she proves me wrong!!

• Love 5