Type keyword(s) to search

Carole Radziwill: She's a Real Princess!

• Start Topic

Could she be simply suffering from a severe case of affluenza?

She got 2 places. One in NYC and one in LA. I can totally imagine someone drifting from one coast to the other if one has no financial need to work.

Plus if I recall correctly, she had a couple of free lance jobs with mags and now RHONYC.

• Love 4
On 9/23/2016 at 2:12 PM, Juneau Gal said:

That is really beautifully put, breezy. 

I have never been a Carole fan, I simply don't buy what she is trying to sell about herself. I fiercely defended her however during book-gate and now fear my efforts were misplaced. Mental health professionals say that people often stop personally evolving after a trauma; they simply stay forever the person they were before the event. I see this in Carole. She is desperately trying to be that 36 year old she was before tragedies occurred. It just doesn't play well on TV for a 53 year old. All credit to her though for what she did accomplish in her career and for attempting to carry on. 

There was so much negativity thrown at Jules for the few age comments she made.  Don't get me wrong.  I didn't care for them either.  But they were pretty stupid & easy to dismiss.  Sheesh, who of us over 40 hasn't heard these kinda dumb comments from their kids or young relatives, neighbors, strangers or whoever?  What struck me is how the age comments affected Carole.  Moaner looked a bit bothered.  But she, like Sonja & Dorinda & even Bethenny, seemed to shrug 'em off.  But Carole seemed really bothered.  When Dorinda pointed out the exact difference is 18 years between Carole & Jules, and how they are technically a generation apart, Carole looked absolutely devastated.  I mean, wowza, she was really, really, really devastated to have this pointed out & spotlighted.

Carole's attitude about her age is way different than anyone else on the show.  She seems in denial . . . big time.  She's acting like she's Carrie Bradshaw, except Carrie was 35 -- not a woman in her 50's.  Can a woman in her 50's act like someone in her 30's?  Idk, it feels quite strange to me.  And it reminds me of an interview I just read with SJP about her new show on HBO.  She said it's far, far different from Sex and the City.  She's playing an age appropriate part about a woman in her 50's.  So SJP has moved on from playing Carrie . . . yet Carole is still stuck in that role.  Even Jen Aniston, who was always playing the single gal looking for love (for like a billion years) seems to be finally settling into mom parts more appropriate for her age.

Ok, I'm just using actresses as an example, but still, Carole seems stuck, stuck, stuck to me -- frozen as Carrie in 1999.  And this show seems to be the only thing she's got going on in her life.  The writing career is dead.  The relationship with Adam is go-nowhere & waiting to die until he finally wakes up outta his laziness & meets a young pretty chick he'll have kids with & marry.  Carole seems like such a sad figure to me.  She doesn't have to be.  

But this friendship with Bethenny is scary as hell.  No matter how ya cut it, it's no win for Carole.  She has to be her friend & confidante now.  She has no choice now -- whether she put herself in this position or Satan Andy or Bethenny ordered her into it.  Doesn't matter.  She's in it & CANNOT get out of it.  Sure, all seems OK now.  And she's all palsy walsy with Bethenny.  But Bethenny can turn a dime.  And she could easily turn her death rays & horribleness & rage-filled terror & destruction right on Carole.  Honestly, I'd be scared shitless if I was Carole right about now.  Why?  Cuz she's depending on the show for her livelihood -- and that means she's also depending on the "kindness" of Bethenny.  OMG, OMG, OMG, who out there would want to have to depend on the kindness of Bethenny? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

Edited by ScoobieDoobs
  • Love 11

Hey!!! Carole has waaaaaaaaaaaaay more going on in her life than the show. She's...got her two timeshare dogs, her completely generic looking jewelry collection, and her car dealership appearances.

Maybe Carole can write for Landon Clements' nonexistent travel/culture/leisure website/coffee table book www.roam-guide.com. That would be hilarious. Unwritten articles for a website with no content supported by advertising for Sonja's imaginary projects.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 12

So Carole had said in an interview (I think on Bethenny's radio show) that Adam was going to be on an upcoming episode of Chopped. I have googled and gone to the website but no mention.  Anyone have any info?

Cuz she's depending on the show for her livelihood

I don't think she needs it for that, she seems to be financially secure as is. She's on the show because...I'm not sure. Lonely? Needs a purpose? Likes whatever notoriety she gets from being on the show? Who knows. And I say this as a fan of Carole.

• Love 4

What kills me is the dude is too damn lazy to even capitalize on his relationship with Carole/being on the show.  Why can't he write a freakin' cookbook?  I know his "recipes" are all really just different ways to arrange fruits and vegetables and he doesn't really have too many original recipes at all.  But his stuff is really pretty to look at.  He could frame his book in terms of how to create beautiful plates and tablescapes (® Sandra Lee).  He could show how to cut fancy little tomato roses and shit ... how to make those little curly scallion garnishes, lol.  

Look at his instagram.  I know there are other books out there about this kind of stuff and a million places to get ideas online.  But not everyone is on a nationwide show a million people a week see.  He might as well DO something with it.  He doesn't have long, either.  Eventually Carole is going to get the axe, and if he is still even with her at that point (which is no guarantee) once she is off the show, it's back to schlepping plates of crudite' and mason jars of dressing around town to business lunches to make a living. 

It occurs to me, does he have another line of work that he is more interested in that he can earn a living doing?  Because maybe this chef stuff is just some kind of hobby that has been trumped up into more just for the show.  He doesn't seem terribly ambitious about it. Maybe that is just the way he is, but dang man ... you have a real chance to get a book out there.  You shouldn't waste the opportunity.

• Love 4

Maybe you've hit on what these 2 have in common -- extreme lack of ambition & a basic laziness.  It's a trait both of 'em have & it won't help either of 'em.  They seem to feed off of each other's laziness.  Sheesh, how opposite to Bethenny, eh?  And yeah, they're BOTH stupidly missing out on opportunities.  

There ain't no guarantee for Carole remaining on the show.  First off, she's a fuckin' bore.  Secondly, if this relationship with Adam is all she has to offer, well, it's a snooze.  I wonder if she assumes her position as Bethenny's palsy-walsy guarantees her a spot on the show.  Uh, you reading here, Carole?  Being up Bethenny's asshole won't guarantee you shit.  Everyone knows -- Bethenny is loyal to nobody & has no friends.  She could turn on Carole for no discernable reason & by next season treat her as miserably as she did Jules, for no other reason than she feels like it.

• Love 6
18 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Look at his instagram.  

Purdy pictures and I like how some of his Sexy Salad vids are edited.  Made me hungry for some greens.  He could totally have a cook/coffeetable book with pictures of his salads.  They're very colorful and some of the dressings he makes look interesting.

What's up with the bubbly blonde on his Instagram?  She seems to also be a natural chef.  Mikaela 

And not a picture of Carole in 15 weeks.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, ryebread said:

Purdy pictures and I like how some of his Sexy Salad vids are edited.  Made me hungry for some greens.  He could totally have a cook/coffeetable book with pictures of his salads.  They're very colorful and some of the dressings he makes look interesting.

What's up with the bubbly blonde on his Instagram?  She seems to also be a natural chef.  Mikaela 

I noticed that as well but when I checked Carole's IG account, she has posted pictures of him/them together about 4 weeks ago. I think they are still a couple.

1 hour ago, ryebread said:

The pictures are gorgeous.  Carole has said he spends hours behind the camera, and photography is his great passion after cooking. He also sounds like a very good althlete and does Iron Man events, and that work he does in Nicaragua is for the non-profit he started after college.  He sounds like a really interesting guy to me. 

• Love 5

Did they ever promote his non-profit on the show?  Or was that judged insufficiently entertaining and they opted to go with more scenes of the women bickering and fighting?   Because lord knows, there can never be too much bickering and fighting...

I thought the opportunity to showcase your businesses and charities was the main side benefit of throwing away your dignity by appearing on this crapfest.  They don't seem to do that as much any more, with the exception of Scrawny Girl, of course. 

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Did they ever promote his non-profit on the show?  Or was that judged insufficiently entertaining and they opted to go with more scenes of the women bickering and fighting?   Because lord knows, there can never be too much bickering and fighting...

I thought the opportunity to showcase your businesses and charities was the main side benefit of throwing away your dignity by appearing on this crapfest.  They don't seem to do that as much any more, with the exception of Scrawny Girl, of course. 

They would have addressed that last season, when Carole/Adam first got together but they didn't other then he went there with Nicole (Luann's niece)/group not long after they starting getting more serious. It was something that Luann kept throwing at Carole, the her niece went on the trip with him like it meant Adam/Nicole were still a couple (they weren't though).

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ryebread said:

I was bored last night while watching Project Runway and was looking at the Instagram followers of Cookie Frankel (don't judge) because she had the most interesting HW and other celebrities and their pets as friends. Adam had lots of pix of Baby Girl Carole's Doodle Dog, several of the blond chef and only a couple of Carole. Just something I noted and as suspected Adam seems more part of Carole's life than the other way around. He has lots of interests and passions and Carole goes to events and is photographed... 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

They would have addressed that last season, when Carole/Adam first got together but they didn't other then he went there with Nicole (Luann's niece)/group not long after they starting getting more serious. It was something that Luann kept throwing at Carole, the her niece went on the trip with him like it meant Adam/Nicole were still a couple (they weren't though).

So they basically used Adam's non-profit as a way to introduce something else for the women to fight about.  Got it.

Have they ever, I dunno ... mentioned the name of his group or what they do?  I would guess not, since that is not necessary in order for the women to argue about it.   So there would just be no reason.  

6 minutes ago, Almost 3000 said:

Just something I noted and as suspected Adam seems more part of Carole's life than the other way around. He has lots of interests and passions and Carole goes to events and is photographed... 

It is starting to look that way, isn't it? 

Carole has started to really seem like a completely different person than the one she first appeared to be.   She's a lot less ... interesting. 

• Love 5
51 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

So they basically used Adam's non-profit as a way to introduce something else for the women to fight about.  Got it.

Have they ever, I dunno ... mentioned the name of his group or what they do?  I would guess not, since that is not necessary in order for the women to argue about it.   So there would just be no reason.  

It is starting to look that way, isn't it? 

Carole has started to really seem like a completely different person than the one she first appeared to be.   She's a lot less ... interesting. 

They only mentioned that it was a Nonprofit farm in Nicaragua but nothing more. It is mentioned in this article.... http://www.huffingtonpost.com/erika-nicole-finn/rising-chef-adam-kenworthy-takes-on-the-world-one-bite-at-a-time_b_7832956.html about 2/3rds of the way down. Yes, Bravo skimmed over it to get to the fighting/bickering.

I'm not sure that Carole knows "who" she is or what she "wants" to be anymore. More and more, she is just a reflection of whoever she is with and nothing of who she actually is.

• Love 5
On 9/30/2016 at 2:05 PM, WireWrap said:

I noticed that as well but when I checked Carole's IG account, she has posted pictures of him/them together about 4 weeks ago. I think they are still a couple.

Yeah, they're still a couple. That he doesn't have his IG riddled with pictures of Carole doesn't mean they aren't dating or are no longer together. Certainly his InstaStories show that he spends a lot of time at her place (when he isn't traveling or bike riding or going for a run in the city).

From Adam's latest InstaStory, it looks as though Carole is also fostering two kittens.

Edited by Mozelle
  • Love 1

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/carole-radziwill-marriage-bombshell-boyfriend-adam/

His mother must die a little each time Carole makes one of these kind of jokes.  

But Carole has to prove to the world that they are still in their showmance and she has the prize she won.  I think she's hoping that Adam will take the bait and actually propose.  But if she's not writing him into the will I doubt that will happen and she seem too selfish to marry him without a prenup.  She must know in her heart that if she had been the cleaning lady and not a guest in Luann's kitchen with money and potential connections he would never have looked at her twice.  We all know it.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Ki-in said:

She must know in her heart that if she had been the cleaning lady and not a guest in Luann's kitchen with money and potential connections he would never have looked at her twice.  We all know it.

Could someone please fetch Carole some ice, because she just got BURNED! 

• Love 7
On 9/25/2016 at 5:31 PM, ScoobieDoobs said:

There was so much negativity thrown at Jules for the few age comments she made.  Don't get me wrong.  I didn't care for them either.  But they were pretty stupid & easy to dismiss.  Sheesh, who of us over 40 hasn't heard these kinda dumb comments from their kids or young relatives, neighbors, strangers or whoever?  What struck me is how the age comments affected Carole.  Moaner looked a bit bothered.  But she, like Sonja & Dorinda & even Bethenny, seemed to shrug 'em off.  But Carole seemed really bothered.  When Dorinda pointed out the exact difference is 18 years between Carole & Jules, and how they are technically a generation apart, Carole looked absolutely devastated.  I mean, wowza, she was really, really, really devastated to have this pointed out & spotlighted.

Carole's attitude about her age is way different than anyone else on the show.  She seems in denial . . . big time.  She's acting like she's Carrie Bradshaw, except Carrie was 35 -- not a woman in her 50's.  Can a woman in her 50's act like someone in her 30's?  Idk, it feels quite strange to me.  And it reminds me of an interview I just read with SJP about her new show on HBO.  She said it's far, far different from Sex and the City.  She's playing an age appropriate part about a woman in her 50's.  So SJP has moved on from playing Carrie . . . yet Carole is still stuck in that role.  Even Jen Aniston, who was always playing the single gal looking for love (for like a billion years) seems to be finally settling into mom parts more appropriate for her age.

Ok, I'm just using actresses as an example, but still, Carole seems stuck, stuck, stuck to me -- frozen as Carrie in 1999.  And this show seems to be the only thing she's got going on in her life.  The writing career is dead.  The relationship with Adam is go-nowhere & waiting to die until he finally wakes up outta his laziness & meets a young pretty chick he'll have kids with & marry.  Carole seems like such a sad figure to me.  She doesn't have to be.  

But this friendship with Bethenny is scary as hell.  No matter how ya cut it, it's no win for Carole.  She has to be her friend & confidante now.  She has no choice now -- whether she put herself in this position or Satan Andy or Bethenny ordered her into it.  Doesn't matter.  She's in it & CANNOT get out of it.  Sure, all seems OK now.  And she's all palsy walsy with Bethenny.  But Bethenny can turn on a dime.  And she could easily turn her death rays & horribleness & rage-filled terror & destruction right on Carole.  Honestly, I'd be scared shitless if I was Carole right about now.  Why?  Cuz she's depending on the show for her livelihood -- and that means she's also depending on the "kindness" of Bethenny.  OMG, OMG, OMG, who out there would want to have to depend on the kindness of Bethenny? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

• Love 2

Oy, Writer-girl, come up with some better "jokes", will ya?  Or get some from your ghostwriter.  Ah well, she sure as shit won't get any from her supposed palsy-walsy, the now humorless Frankelstein monster.  Whatever "jokes" Frankelstein has are stale, stale, stale.

Hmmm, that pic in the Radar piece posted above?  Her face looks frozen solid, solid, solid & he looks annoyed to be trapped in a forced pic -- to pose with his mom for grandma's Facebook page.

So when will Adam's Ethiopian documentary be out? You know, the one he was filming when he told Carole he was too busy eating to chat and hung up on her while she was begging to be told she was pretty.

When will he be on Chopped?  Carole said on Bethenny's show several months ago that he was going to be a participant. Or was it just another one of her ridiculously lame "jokes"?

• Love 3

I think Carole caught Adam beating off to pictures of Melania Trump because she made a rude Twitter remark about Melania posing nude and her "pussy shots".  This is rich from an "intellectual" who poses topless with melons, is wearing a bikini in her profile pic (like she has something to prove)  and is supposed to be against body shaming and all of that misogynistic crap.

I'm not Trump supporter but I really don't have a problem with Melania's pics and someone who is supposed  to be above it all like Carole acts should be defending Melania choice as a woman and not condemning her. 

She is such a hypocrite, jealous and insecure and most definitely uncool

• Love 6

I think Vice Media and Vice News is the perfect place for Carole. They're obsessed with being hipster, anti-establishment and nonconforming. The people who work there talk about it being their passion and how supportive the culture is. Additionally they have limited female staff and are aware it's a problem.

Vice has really gone down hill. Lots of non articles this year that are basically blog posts about being a fuck buddy or having a weird sex toy or working at old country buffet in boofuck. Carole could be a good fit since she's vague, mundane, and not funny also....but she doesn't write and also is 30+ yrs older than the rest of their staff. 

Edited by Petunia13
  • Love 1
On 12/2/2016 at 6:31 PM, HunterHunted said:

Carole is older than most of the staff, but the original founders of Vice Media are in her same age group--they're 46 and 47. Some of those guys are still around in the organization,but thankfully not Gavin McInnes.

I think the have gone way too young in terms of writers and story ideas which is why I said she's too old for them. She is distinctly lazy and not very creative in her ideas. I honestly have no interest in her writing and don't really respect her as a writer. A true writer does it almost as a survival instinct. I think about Bret Easton Ellis and Donna Tartt and Tom Wolfe or Stephen King who are so thoughtful in  even their mundane remarks. Who accept criticism.  Who yearn to create and have sincere comments to readers or observations about society. I think writers like that are truly passionate about the craft, know it's their calling, and actually do it with purpose.

Carole's talking head quips are prepared and composed by a 3rd party joke writer according to sources as told by Bitch Sesh and that's like a cardinal flaw having canned lines. You are a writer that's your talent like do your own bits on the fly. And if you need to shoe horn in prefab jokes write them yourself. Another thing is an author who really believes in their shit and knows it's legit wouldn't have reacted the way she did to crazy Aviva or be all insecure on twitter. I never knocked her writing I did knock her tweet saying she is different from viewers who were stupid because she watches and she's paid for it and they aren't and it's ok to insult Jules since it was all true. I said um...what? viewers of 99 percent tv shows aren't paid to watch them. And what she thinks of Jules is her opinion stating it doesn't make it true. And even if it is or many agree there's such a thing as decorum and empathy. And she blocked me in minutes. 

But literally those tweets made no sense like I'm an idiot if I'm watching a show and not paid to do it? What about movies or songs or books or staring at a painting? I'm a dumbass to bother? And following her comment process the insults are right if they're true ok so she's saying it's perfectly cool to blurt to a person theyre fat and blocking an aisle or exit or shunning a person who's mentally challenged cuz they inconvenience you? Empathy and tolerance go a long way. Someday the show may be on the other foot. God help her if she acts stupid like she said on twitter about Jules due to some mental defect or chemically imbalanced like she said about Luann. I think that's a big problem - discernment and foresight in the world. 

• Love 4

Carole's argument about being a paid viewer vs unpaid is especially stupid because it's not like Naomi Fry of the New York Times was a moron wasting her time watching Vanderpump Rules until she was miraculously transformed because she got a byline and a piece in the Times magazine recommending Vanderpump Rules. Payment is not the sole determinant of whether something is worthwhile and Carole fucking knows that.

Honestly, it's a dumb and dangerous argument for an award winning journalist to make. When you start down a road of saying certain things matter more because of some quantifiable metric, you're going to end up somewhere really really ugly and stupid. She didn't get her Emmy because her pieces were the most watched news segments of the year. She was awarded them for qualitative reasons.

According to Carole's terrible premise, her opinions about Jules count more than mine because Carole is getting paid to have those opinions (which is not true; Carole is being paid to have her life shown on television not for her writing). Do her opinions matter more than Brian Moylan's opinions? Carole probably gets paid more, but Brian's opinions probably create more revenue for the website, New York Magazine, that posts them than Carole's blogs do for Bravo. Bethenny is paid more than Carole. Do Bethenny's opinions matter more? Lady Gaga is a fan, but isn't getting paid to have opinions on housewives. Where do her opinions rank? 

Carole wasn't being paid to be a political pundit on tv this past year so clearly her opinions on politics don't matter.

• Love 2

I haven't read the entire article (and probably won't) but Carole's in the NYTimes.

'One Dog. Three ‘Co-Parents.’ What Could Go Wrong?'

It's in the Fashion & Style section. It struck me as a kind of slow-news-day article and there aren't many of those these days.

I guess she showed Bethy! A NYTimes article rather than a DailyMail sleaze-piece.

• Love 1

Dear God, Carole's famous tiger-striped Radziwill sofa is absolutely TRASHED at this point, as the article also made a point to mention, as if the included photo wasn't evidence enough...threads, torn edges and rips are hanging off that thing, the fabric is worn thin, it looks lumpy...it's gone from glam to gauche in just three seasons!

I know she prides herself on fostering kittens now, but despite them obviously clawing it up when they're not climbing her silk curtains, couldn't she at least rehab that poor couch a bit and show it the loving respect it deserves?! It just pains me to see how much she's let that formerly beautiful sofa take all that extra abuse within the past year or so. Pretty soon her place is going to look every bit as worn out and musty as Sonja's molding townhouse if she isn't more careful.

• Love 2
On 12/11/2016 at 10:54 PM, Sun-Bun said:

Dear God, Carole's famous tiger-striped Radziwill sofa is absolutely TRASHED at this point, as the article also made a point to mention, as if the included photo wasn't evidence enough...threads, torn edges and rips are hanging off that thing, the fabric is worn thin, it looks lumpy...it's gone from glam to gauche in just three seasons!

I know she prides herself on fostering kittens now, but despite them obviously clawing it up when they're not climbing her silk curtains, couldn't she at least rehab that poor couch a bit and show it the loving respect it deserves?! It just pains me to see how much she's let that formerly beautiful sofa take all that extra abuse within the past year or so. Pretty soon her place is going to look every bit as worn out and musty as Sonja's molding townhouse if she isn't more careful.

The fabric that it's currently upholstered in is Scalamandre Tigre silk velvet and is about $1500--$2000 a yard. Depending on the size of the couch, it might take anywhere from 12 yards to 20 to reupholster. That's kind of insane to spend $18,000-- $40,000 on just fabric. Who knows how much the labor would be.

I think Carole should replace the couch and have a couple of throw pillows made in the Scalamandre Tigre fabric and call it a day. 

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 5

She really is a horrible person and is coming off as unhinged on Twitter. I have always loathed Donald Trump (and still do) but for her to take pot shots at Melania and using hashtags that Melania gets naked 4 $ is so beyond low and despicable.  Doesn't she remember a stupid, little nude scene her bestie filmed several years ago? What about hypocrite Carole's idiotic and immature pictures of her holding watermelons in front of herself? Hypocrite Carole also posted some topless pic a year or so ago where she was covered in paint. Whatever one thinks of Melania it is her right and not illegal (or immoral imo) to take nude photos. Thankfully people are calling her out and posting some pretty hideous photos of her. She is truly deplorable and despicable.

• Love 6

She really is a horrible person and is coming off as unhinged on Twitter.

She is, she is.  I get the anguish over this guy in charge but she is obsessed.  Not that every issue is crazy.  These are good issues but you can't make this your whole life without ending up in care.

And I don't think that the same people calling Michelle O an ape and referring to someone with pussy pics as elegant is ok.  I get that Melania can do what she wants but the racism evident in the ape/elegant comparison is seriously ugly.  So the folks I know with issues about Melania are all about the fact that conservatives went crazy when Michelle wore sleeveless dresses but now think it's ok to be photographed in dressless sleeves.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Ki-in said:

She really is a horrible person and is coming off as unhinged on Twitter. I have always loathed Donald Trump (and still do) but for her to take pot shots at Melania and using hashtags that Melania gets naked 4 $ is so beyond low and despicable.  Doesn't she remember a stupid, little nude scene her bestie filmed several years ago? What about hypocrite Carole's idiotic and immature pictures of her holding watermelons in front of herself? Hypocrite Carole also posted some topless pic a year or so ago where she was covered in paint. Whatever one thinks of Melania it is her right and not illegal (or immoral imo) to take nude photos. Thankfully people are calling her out and posting some pretty hideous photos of her. She is truly deplorable and despicable.

I am in the minority, but I am loving every minute of it. I like my HW's to have a fierce opinion, and it is nice to see someone not give two shits about what others think when something is important to them. And to see them care about something bigger than clothes, makeup, or vacations. She can be inarticulate some of the time, but give me that passion any day of the week. Of course there is the fact that I agree with every single thing she is saying. The Melania thing doesn't even bother me (although she will lose me if she goes out unprovoked after her over and over again. Keep the focus on the Orange one). She was referencing a specific article where someone called Melania "classy" and M. Obama an ape. She said the exact same thing I did when I read the original article a few weeks ago. How in the world is Melania, who took her clothes off for money, more classy than M. Obama? Not saying there is anything wrong with that, but it hardly qualifies as classy. And Carole and her watermelons didn't classify as classy either, but I don't remember her ever saying it did. 

• Love 9

Let's see...Michelle Obama graduated from an Ivy League college and law school, obtained employment at a top Chicago law firm (where she supervised the future U.S. President) and served humbly and tirelessly as First Lady.  Melanie Trump CLAIMED to have a degree in architecture from an Eastern European college (but really dropped out during her first year to become a model and travel to the U.S., where she hooked up with a billionaire who eventually was elected President.). AND she chooses to remain living in her gold-plated penthouse in NYC rather that lower herself to engaging in the duties of a First Lady.  Quite the comparison.

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, Nanny pants said:

Let's see...Michelle Obama graduated from an Ivy League college and law school, obtained employment at a top Chicago law firm (where she supervised the future U.S. President) and served humbly and tirelessly as First Lady.  Melanie Trump CLAIMED to have a degree in architecture from an Eastern European college (but really dropped out during her first year to become a model and travel to the U.S., where she hooked up with a billionaire who eventually was elected President.). AND she chooses to remain living in her gold-plated penthouse in NYC rather that lower herself to engaging in the duties of a First Lady.  Quite the comparison.

I think Michelle is a very classy lady.  I like that the Obamas seem like good parents & a nice family (I know one of the daughters likes to stir shit up, but she's young, it's fine).  I'm gonna miss them.

• Love 8