Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

Yolanda is a high-school drop-out who traded on her looks and snagged a couple of rich men to support her.

You make that sound like such a bad thing.  Yolanda may have married her money and Kris clearly runs circles around her in the business arena which some might say puts Kris in a better light.  But for me, just no.  I look at Kris and all I can see is ugly, inside and out.  Yolanda has her issues but Kris is just many times worse, imo.

For me, it's like comparing Lisa Rinna to Brandi.  Sort of the same but one is a much bigger train wreck than the other.

I view her medical boards as her "inspiration boards".

What is she gonna contract next...choose one from column A, one from B, and one from C.

Check Steadman's Medical Dictionary and what do you know she is battling something else.

To me she is entering Brooks territory in a different way. She made herself sick to begin with by making wacky lifestyle choices,and made anything she might actually have worse by doctor and snakeoil shopping, and to top it off she tells inconsistent stories and gets off on posting "posed" pictures of her "being ill."

Time for her to go and I don't care how.

• Love 13

I think Yo and Aviva Drescher are long lost sisters.  Imagine those two together discussing their medical conditions.  Who would win?

I really can't stand the Kardashians.  But I have to give Kris credit for creating an empire from nothing.  And no, Vogue, they're not the first family of fashion or anything else except for fame whoring. 

Oops ETA - it was Cosmo who labeled them America's First Family.  It's all BS IMO.

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 7

I think Yo and Aviva Drescher are long lost sisters. Imagine those two together discussing their medical conditions. Who would win?

I really can't stand the Kardashians. But I have to give Kris credit for creating an empire from nothing. And no, Vogue, they're not the first family of fashion or anything else except for fame whoring.

I think Aviva would win by a knockout after beating Yoyo over her head with her prosthetic leg. Yo-yo would wouldn't mind though as it would give her something more to complain about. Edited by Giselle
  • Love 7

The Hadids are the other side of the same coin as the Kardashians. Maybe just a facsimile because they came second. But no way they achieve the same level of success without the reality fame society we're in now.

To me, Yolanda has nothing to admire. I definitely don't see marrying well as aspirational. Plus, it's not like she's a good person achieving things for the disadvantage so I'm not sure how she's better than the Kardashians.

Edited by jimene79
  • Love 6

I think Aviva would win by a knockout after beating Yoyo over her head with her prosthetic leg. Yo-yo would wouldn't mind though as it would give her something more to complain about.

Haha.  Now you've got me picturing the two of them comparing inhalers to supplements, white boards to x rays.  What a trip would that be to watch.

(My apologies to anyone going through a serious or chronic disease or physical disability.  It's not about you.  It's about Aviva and Yo's portrayal of themselves.)

• Love 4

Gigi and Bella aren't superior to the Kardashian's. Kendall and Gigi are joined at the hip. Gigi's been pimped out with her 3rd tier teenybopper coked out boyfriend Cody Simpson who ironically dated Kylie Jenner. Then a Jonas boy and now coked out Zayn from One Direction. Bella's with the Weekend. These girls are following the Kardashian gameplan to a tee. Call the paps everyday and date famous guys. 

Absolutely true!  

Oh.  You were asking so many questions I thought you cared, man. I really thought you cared. I don't care much about him either.  

I don't care about David either.  He's clearly a very talented guy, but just so uninteresting to watch.  I'm not at all curious about his personal life -   past, present, or future.  I wish him well in his Yolanda-free life.  I just don't particularly want to hear anything about it.

Whatever one's personal feelings about the Kardashians, the fact is that they - or at least one and a half to two of them - are every bit as legitimate in fashion (and by that, I mean aspirational fashion) industry as the Hadids. Between Kendall and the sisters, Kendall actually has a significant edge in certain metrics; for instance, at this point she's racked up a major cosmetics campaign and significantly more editorial appearances in American Vogue than Gigi and, most certainly, Bella. And I say one and a half since Kim nabbed her Vogue wedding cover and Kanye retains some sartorial legitimacy within that domain. And I've got to second the assertion that, when it comes down to it, the Hadids are no better than the Kardashians. Yolanda is a high-school drop-out who traded on her looks and snagged a couple of rich men to support her. Props and congrats to her for that but that basically means her means of supporting herself are no different from those of Lauri Waring or even Taylor Armstrong. As for the blind item, it explains that really awkward handshake between Gigi and Harry at the AMAs.

Yes to all of this.

So many people intensely dislike the Kardashians, but clearly a lot of people like them very much because they are hugely successful and have been for a long time.  And Kris Jenner is super-smart.  She beats Yolanda by many miles in that area because she's not only intelligent, but she knows how to get people to buy what she's selling.  I certainly don't love that family and I absolutely don't agree with everything that Kris has done, but she has achieved what she wanted to achieve, and is still going.  I think Yolanda is a Kris wannabee, but is nowhere near as smart or as good with people as Kris is.  Even if the success of their children was evenly-matched, the fact is that Kris has accomplished quite a lot all on her own, and Yolanda has not.  She had some success as a model years ago, and she married a couple of wealthy men.  She always bragged about David's accomplishments as though they were her own.  Her husbands were a huge part of her identity.  Kris - all by herself - built an empire that continues to thrive.  Yolanda doesn't have the brains, the street smarts, the business knowledge, or the people skills that Kris has.  There's just no comparison.

So for sure there are lots of people who think of the Kardashians as trash and wouldn't want to emulate them in any way.  However, I think it's pretty clear that Yolanda is not one of them, and that being just like the Kardashians is exactly what she's trying to do.

I think Aviva would win by a knockout after beating Yoyo over her head with her prosthetic leg. Yo-yo would wouldn't mind though as it would give her something more to complain about.

Ha!  Perfect!!

• Love 4

This is just so weird and creepy to me if this blind is true. Like people are pawns on a chess board. As a mother, I can't imagine plotting something like this. So is everything about money? How is that healthy emotionally?

It's all about the fame.  Those One Direction boys have huge amounts of it  - enough for the girl(s) on their arm too.   It's not even a coincidence that Gigi and Kendall are together - both feed off the others fame.  

Yolanda on Instagram and about 10 people on my Facebook page, put this on their walls in the past 2 days:

Never apologize for how you feel.

It's like saying sorry for being real.

The first time I saw it, it was on a teenager's page.  And I chalked it up to her being an angsty teen. Then a 30-something posted it and it was thought provoking in other ways.

At first I thought it was selfish, because you know how some people just want an apology.  How do you interpret it coming out of Yolanda?  I swear, this is the meme of 2016 so far.

i don't even know what that means, but yes it sounds exactly like something my 15 year old niece would tweet. 

Yolanda is a high-school drop-out who traded on her looks and snagged a couple of rich men to support her. Props and congrats to her for that but that basically means her means of supporting herself are no different from those of Lauri Waring or even Taylor Armstrong.

I'm sorry, I don't see snagging a rich guy to support her as some sort of accomplishment deserving of congrats whether it's a beautiful ex-model like YoFo or that Easter Island face Whori Lauri.

When Yo was pushing Gigi into the model thing I was really surprised that she would want that life for her daughter, especially at the cost of being educated.   I mean sure, modeling was clearly the path to a good life for Yolanda who came from nothing but I'd think she'd want something different for her daughters [who were born into luxury] besides making an identity out of good genetics.  Looks that will eventually fade - hopefully after they have secured some Wallet for their futures.  

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Love 3

Must take friendly issue with the notion that Kris Jenner "achieved" her infamy all by her lonesome.  She was a flight attendant (I think) who married a Rich Lawyer (is there any other type?) the original Kardashian, then was unfaithful after birthing 1 stunner & 3 also-rans. Mr. Kardashian was a pal of OJ Simpson & many other "stars," & for sure introduced his beautiful (in her younger, natural state) wife to many rich & well-connected Hollywood folk.  Husband # 2, American Icon Bruce Jenner, doubtless also had plenty of money & influential friends. Similarly to MCFayeResnick, Kris penned a book after the OJ trial, in which she wrote of her close relationship with Nicole Simpson. Then (for some, the "luck" never ends) Stunner is "caught" in a particularly unpleasant sex tape that SOMEHOW reached the internet, & voila, A Star is Born!  Brains? Business knowledge? People skills?  About equal to that of any other well-connected pimp with family funds, uncanny reproductive ability, an affinity for plastic surgery for minors, & apparently very few morals. IMO.  Yo hasn't "measured up" to Kris's high standards, but give it time!

• Love 8

Must take friendly issue with the notion that Kris Jenner "achieved" her infamy all by her lonesome.  She was a flight attendant (I think) who married a Rich Lawyer (is there any other type?) the original Kardashian, then was unfaithful after birthing 1 stunner & 3 also-rans. Mr. Kardashian was a pal of OJ Simpson & many other "stars," & for sure introduced his beautiful (in her younger, natural state) wife to many rich & well-connected Hollywood folk.  Husband # 2, American Icon Bruce Jenner, doubtless also had plenty of money & influential friends. Similarly to MCFayeResnick, Kris penned a book after the OJ trial, in which she wrote of her close relationship with Nicole Simpson. Then (for some, the "luck" never ends) Stunner is "caught" in a particularly unpleasant sex tape that SOMEHOW reached the internet, & voila, A Star is Born!  Brains? Business knowledge? People skills?  About equal to that of any other well-connected pimp with family funds, uncanny reproductive ability, an affinity for plastic surgery for minors, & apparently very few morals. IMO.  Yo hasn't "measured up" to Kris's high standards, but give it time!

I never said that she didn't have high-profile husbands, or that she didn't have connections, or money, or anything else along those lines.  I think that's all pretty common knowledge.   I also never said (or implied) that she has high standards.   

Her husbands did not build the Kardashian empire - Kris did.  Robert Kardashian died years before KUWTK debuted.  Bruce Jenner was a bit player on the show, and had nothing to do with its creation or production.   It's always been clear that the whole brand revolves around Kris.  Many, many women marry wealthy men and have lots of connections, and are unable to do what Kris has done.  Yes, I do believe she has people skills and I think there's no denying that she has a talent for promotion, marketing, and business.  Whether we like the product she's pushing or not, it's pretty clear that she is very, very good at doing what she set out to do.  And yes, she is very smart.  She built up something amazing.  Whether we like that "something" or not (and I really don't like it), it's very impressive that she's created a brand that has done so well for so long.  Their worldwide fan base is massive & enthusiastic, has been for many years, and shows no signs of slowing down.  She's done what many, many people have tried to do, and she's done it well.   

Yolanda will never measure up to Kris Jenner in that regard, or even come close.  In her dreams, maybe.  But in reality?  Not a chance.

Edited by DebbieM4
  • Love 13

Kris has definitely achieved more momaging her kids compared to Yolanda's momaging efforts, but Kim, Kris's first pretty child, is 15 years older than Gigi, Kris has had a lot more time and experience in the daughter peddling business. It's hard to compare really, Yolanda had the advantage of being a perfect 10, she managed to land a significantly wealthier and more attractive first husband compared to Kris, and her kids are in turn more attractive and need less of a hard sell compared to Kris's.

• Love 4

Yolanda on Instagram and about 10 people on my Facebook page, put this on their walls in the past 2 days:

The first time I saw it, it was on a teenager's page.  And I chalked it up to her being an angsty teen. Then a 30-something posted it and it was thought provoking in other ways.

At first I thought it was selfish, because you know how some people just want an apology.  How do you interpret it coming out of Yolanda?  I swear, this is the meme of 2016 so far.

So...those of us questioning her illness don't have to apologize for it because it's how we feel?  

Edited by phoenix780
  • Love 19

So...those of us questioning her illness don't have to apologize for it because it's how we feel?  

LOL.  Your guess is as good as mine.  I'm equally confused.  I see that Rinna has it up on her Instagram, too.  And I've seen it probably a dozen times elsewhere this week with hundreds of 'likes' and "So true!" and "ITA!" 

I can't wrap my brain around what any of them are trying to say.  I mean, I think I get the gist but it seems so contradictory. Or hypocritical.  I dunno.  It doesn't compute.

Now, Grumpy Cat memes I get.

• Love 4

Yolanda will never measure up to Kris Jenner in that regard, or even come close.  In her dreams, maybe.  But in reality?  Not a chance.

I agree with this.  Kris built an empire there's no denying that.  Imo, Yolanda has no dreams of doing that.  She doesn't have to and doesn't seem like she has the same drive or end game as Kris does.   And that's cool.  But imo, she trumps Kris in other, far more important, ways.   I can't believe I'm defending Yolanda.  But when comparing her to Chief Head Pimp Mama Kris, it's easy to do.

• Love 1

Kris has definitely achieved more momaging her kids compared to Yolanda's momaging efforts, but Kim, Kris's first pretty child, is 15 years older than Gigi, Kris has had a lot more time and experience in the daughter peddling business. It's hard to compare really, Yolanda had the advantage of being a perfect 10, she managed to land a significantly wealthier and more attractive first husband compared to Kris, and her kids are in turn more attractive and need less of a hard sell compared to Kris's.

David Fosters net worth is 30 million, Bruce Jenner (name at the time) is worth 100 million. 

ETA. Yolanda, 45 mil.  Kris J, 125 mil.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

Kris actually manages her kids, earning 10% for everything she books. (Wonder if she planned this when she had so many kids.)

Yo has been a stage mom, giving advice and firm pushes, getting them on TV with her - and taking food out of their mouths.

• Love 1

I agree with this.  Kris built an empire there's no denying that.  Imo, Yolanda has no dreams of doing that.  She doesn't have to and doesn't seem like she has the same drive or end game as Kris does.   And that's cool.  But imo, she trumps Kris in other, far more important, ways.   I can't believe I'm defending Yolanda.  But when comparing her to Chief Head Pimp Mama Kris, it's easy to do.

I disagree, I DO think Yolanda wants the same level of fame that KJ has achieved for herself.

• Love 6

David Fosters net worth is 30 million, Bruce Jenner (name at the time) is worth 100 million.

ETA. Yolanda, 45 mil. Kris J, 125 mil.

I'd guess that Robert Kardashian's net worth in 1978, adjusted for inflation, was considerably less than Mohamed Hadid's net worth in 1995. I wouldn't have guessed that Caitlyn Jenner was worth $100 million in 1991, their old house was relatively modest.
  • Love 1

The first time I saw it, it was on a teenager's page. And I chalked it up to her being an angsty teen. Then a 30-something posted it and it was thought provoking in other ways.

At first I thought it was selfish, because you know how some people just want an apology. How do you interpret it coming out of Yolanda? I swear, this is the meme of 2016 so far.

I'm not sure why Yolanda posted this, but I can totally see Brandi doing so. In Brandi logic, this means "I'm not going to apologize for any of the lies/nasty stuff I said because I'm just being a truth cannon."

For Yolanda, I guess it is just an excuse not to apologize for being judgmental or dishonest. No need to apologize for unfairly accusing Ken of assaulting her because that's how she felt, even though it never happened. She wasn't lying or exaggerating, she was just being real. Of course, In Yolanda's mind (and Brandi's also for that matter), she is the only one who is "real". The rest of the women are all fake.

Edited by EVS
  • Love 4

I think Yolanda meant she wasn't going to apologize for how she is handling her illness.  And that makes no sense but that is what she is consumed/obsessed with now.  Everything else is too far in the past and does not concern her.  Or maybe it is a message for David? 

• Love 2

I think Yolanda meant she wasn't going to apologize for how she is handling her illness.  And that makes no sense but that is what she is consumed/obsessed with now.  Everything else is too far in the past and does not concern her.  Or maybe it is a message for David?

Maybe it's her way of answering all the criticism about the sick selfies?

Yeah, I'm not see substantial daylight between the Hadids and Kardashians. Kris was a beauty lacking higher education who landed multiple wealthy men to subsidize her affluent lifestyle. She broadcasts her psychiatric disorders and personal marital dysfunction on national television for public consumption. She does this both to bolster/facilitate and reciprocally participate by proxy in her children's celebrity. That's an interchangeable description of Yo, imo. Bella has racked a DUI - like, say, Nicole Richie or Khloe - and she managed to do so before she was even a legal adult. Gigi was videotaped doing what was to me obviously a line of cocaine. Neither of those offenses means that the sisters are irredeemable or even especially bad (Nicole R was once so high on Vicodin that she drove the wrong way on a freeway exit ramp and ultimately matured into a lovely and refined young lady in my perspective) but then neither does a decade-old sex tape. And if we're comparing Bella and Gigi solely to their generational peer, Kendall hasn't even found herself in the snorting-blow or misdemeanor-arrest taxonomy of scandal. The only thing that's even especially established about her is that she's prettier than her siblings and works non-stop. As for Kris K's parenting, I can't remark in-depth because I have only caught stray eps of her show now and then but I would be hard-pressed to imagine a more egregious offense as a mother than blindsiding one's kids on camera with hyperbolic fantasies about wills and death; or encouraging disordered eating habits in teenage girls; or administering immunotherapy to minor sons and violating his medical privacy; etc. Could Kris K be as bad as Yo? Not difficult for me to conceive. But worse? She'd have to do something even more horrific than releasing the homemade porn performance of a daughter who was already 26. All my subjective opinion, of course.

• Love 6

Latest news is that Yolanda cleaned out her closets for the new year, purging anything she hasn't worn for at least a year and kindly admonishing that we "probably" should do the same. Oh, and she's so excited for a new year and 366 new chances ... to pose with her bins of giveaway clothing, her meds, her lemons, and otherwise show us how awesome her life is, despite being totally sick all the time and having only 70% brain function.

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/yolanda-foster-cleans-her-closet-155200562.html

Edited by RedHawk
  • Love 8

I was curious how some of the other Lyme Disease sufferers, who appeared with Yolanda at the dinner (the one where she was in bed for nine months but seen out and about) I found this these stories about Tom Seaver.  Tom for all intensive purposes has recovered.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/mets/madden-tom-nearing-terrific-day-mets-legend-winning-battle-lyme-disease-article-1.1289293  Another article he seems better:  http://nypost.com/2015/07/24/tom-seaver-on-how-mets-are-mishandling-their-stud-muffins/  I see a major difference in that Tom was diagnosed and treated for Lyme years earlier, when he lived in Connecticut.

Latest news is that Yolanda cleaned out her closets for the new year, purging anything she hasn't worn for at least a year and kindly admonishing that we "probably" should do the same. Oh, and she's so excited for a new year and 366 new chances ... to pose with her bins of giveaway clothing, her meds, her lemons, and otherwise show us how awesome her life is, despite being totally sick all the time and having only 70% brain function.

In other words she has outgrown her 50 pairs of white jeans.

• Love 10

To me, Kris not objecting to Kylie & Tyga (currently being accused of inappropriate behavior by a 14 year old girl and Gloria Allred) and consenting to and probably masterminding Kylie's surgical transformation into the new Kim at age 17 outdoes anything Yolanda is known to have done. Kylie is on a very fucked up trajectory, and will probably crash and burn hard.

• Love 3

I don't see any huge fluffy white robes in any of those containers. Guess she can't let those go.

• Love 3

In other words she has outgrown her 50 pairs of white jeans.

My thought exactly! I actually started counting how many white items I could see in those bins...

I don't see any huge fluffy white robes in any of those containers. Guess she can't let those go.

Not when they've taken over from white jeans to become her signature look.

• Love 3

Great.  We get to see those feet again.  Geez, if it's cold enough for a sweater, put a pair of socks on.

• Love 7

That's a shit-ton of clothes! She could sell them online like Kim K, but what a hassle - simpler to donate them.

I'm big on clearing out stuff too - usually do it twice a year, and I'm not even a shopper. Clutter just drives me crazy - I'd probably have a panic attack if I was confronted daily with the crammed mega-closets of these "housewives!"

Still hoping to see Yo's new condo after she styles it - hoping it'll be airy and bright like the beach house.

• Love 3

So I couldn't sleep last night and I was watching YouTube, and playing videos of those two little girls that Ellen likes, Sophia Grace and Rosie, and Ellen had set them up at some awards show to interview people, and they were talking to Gigi Hadad and offered her some candy, and Gigi took ONE Skittle and popped it in her mouth, and all I could think was "I hope Yolanda didn't see that" and then "I've never been able to eat just one Skittle."

• Love 3

I think that the comparisons and contradictions between Yolanda and Kris are very interesting since they fall into the same category with different methods.  However, I can see clear differences which make me conclude that one mother is markedly worse than the other.

Yolanda, it seems to me, is a smart but misguided stage mother who will go to unusually great lengths to bring attention to her daughters and/or to suggest attention-getting ideas to them.  Beneath her exterior, I feel that she is not only shrewd but bordering on dictatorial to see that the girls follow the path that she has laid out for them.  I can see her making contact with everyone in the modeling world that she was a part of.  How else can you explain Gigi Hadid's coming from nowhere to landing a position in the stable of no less than Eileen Ford, the doyenne of modeling agencies?  There's shrewdness at play there, I suspect.

Kris is more of a street fighter.  She makes no pretense of being exactly what she is -- a mother who will resort to any means to promote her daughters into the spotlight.  Whereas Yolanda at least puts up the pretense of being a lady who is merely blessed with outstanding progeny, Kris appears not to care about any ladylike pretensions and goes straight for the kill with her daughters.  I see her more as tyrannical, threatening, and vicious if need be.  Whereas Yolanda goes the "sophisticated" modeling route, Kris choses the sex route and has stuck to it with each of her daughters.  In fact, they are less her daughters and more like her employees, and she makes no bones about it.  With Yolanda, it's more a case of what we don't see, whereas with Kris, we see it clearly -- and what's more, she's proud of it!  IMHO, the Kardashians are something like the ho's of Hollywood, while Yolanda tries to keep her girls varnished and virginal to the rest of the world.

Come to think of it, it may not be a case of which mother is worse and more a case of which method one prefers.  It strikes me, though, that either way, it's a shame.  The girls haven't had choices like most girls have; they've been told which path to take in life.  What would they really have wanted to be if their mothers hadn't directed their decisions?  We'll probably never know until the "tell all" books are written.

Edited by Lura
  • Love 3

I think that the comparisons and contradictions between Yolanda and Kris are very interesting since they fall into the same category with different methods. However, I can see clear differences which make me conclude that one mother is markedly worse than the other.

Yolanda, it seems to me, is a smart but misguided stage mother who will go to unusually great lengths to bring attention to her daughters and/or to suggest attention-getting ideas to them. Beneath her exterior, I feel that she is not only shrewd but bordering on dictatorial to see that the girls follow the path that she has laid out for them. I can see her making contact with everyone in the modeling world that she was a part of. How else can you explain Gigi Hadid's coming from nowhere to landing a position in the stable of no less than Eileen Ford, the doyenne of modeling agencies? There's shrewdness at play there, I suspect.

Kris is more of a street fighter. She makes no pretense of being exactly what she is -- a mother who will resort to any means to promote her daughters into the spotlight. Whereas Yolanda at least puts up the pretense of being a lady who is merely blessed with outstanding progeny, Kris appears not to care about any ladylike pretensions and goes straight for the kill with her daughters. I see her more as tyrannical, threatening, and vicious if need be. Whereas Yolanda goes the "sophisticated" modeling route, Kris choses the sex route and has stuck to it with each of her daughters. In fact, they are less her daughters and more like her employees, and she makes no bones about it. With Yolanda, it's more a case of what we don't see, whereas with Kris, we see it clearly -- and what's more, she's proud of it! IMHO, the Kardashians are something like the ho's of Hollywood, while Yolanda tries to keep her girls varnished and virginal to the rest of the world.

Come to think of it, it may not be a case of which mother is worse and more a case of which method one prefers. It strikes me, though, that either way, it's a shame. The girls haven't had choices like most girls have; they've been told which path to take in life. What would they really have wanted to be if their mothers hadn't directed their decisions? We'll probably never know until the "tell all" books are written.

Yolanda was a successful swimsuit model, and what she appears to want for for her daughters is for them to be successful fashion models, she wants them to eclipse her achievements, to be more successful models than she was, and I don't think she expects them do anything she wouldn't have been prepared to do herself. Kris on the other hand, seems to be actively involved in turning Kylie into a fake assed low est common denominator fucktoy, like Kim used to be, but I think this is something Kris never was or wanted to be, she'd never do what she wants Kylie to do.
  • Love 4

I really disagree that Yolanda has no dreams of building an empire like the Kardashians.  I think that's exactly what she wants.

I also don't see how she trumps Kris, and I'm not sure what you mean by "other, far more important ways".  I can't think of any, and IMO there's very little to admire about Yolanda.  I'm sure she really loves her kids and wants them to be successful, but so does Kris.  Yolanda is not nice, she's not smart, she's overly needy, and has no sense of humor.  I think she's fake and I think she's mean.  She's condescending, judgmental, manipulative, and has been shown to be a liar over and over again.   She's incapable of having a conversation with anyone about anything other than herself.  Image and facades seem to matter to her more than real life.  How is that any better than Kris?

I don't watch KUWTK and I have no interest in the Kardashian brand, but I am impressed with what Kris has accomplished.  Yolanda, IMO, despite her superior, holier-than-thou demeanor, is just a hot mess.  

• Love 13

Yo's big plan will be to come out with a line of fluffy white robes with lemons embroidered on them.   I secretly suspect she is trying to patent any/all images of lemons and corner the market. 

I took a break, came on here, and saw the pics of Yo's bins to donate.  I was actually cleaning out closets and have a bedroom stuffed with plain old bags of stuff to donate.  Now I just have to get it in the car before my family comes home and wants to go through the bags.   Really I have a system for cleaning out/clearing out.   For years I'd go into my closet, husband's closet & kids closets . . . put everything they didn't wear/use in black trash bags, tied tightly.  My rule was they couldn't look in the bags, but if they could tell me what's missing, they could have it back.   In all these years, nothing has ever come out of the bag!    

• Love 12

I disagree with this.  Perfect 10, more attractive husband, and kids less in need of a hard sell especially.

• Love 6

I really disagree that Yolanda has no dreams of building an empire like the Kardashians.  I think that's exactly what she wants. 

Maybe.  But my point is that she doesn't have to pimp and promote like Kris has done.  Other than the sex tape, the Kardashian girls were nothing.  They sold the tape, got their show and then luckily, Kendall turned out tall and talented enough to model.  Kris has worked hard for years to get them where they are.

Yo doesn't have to work that hard because her girls have already arrived.  As long as they don't mess it up, they're golden.  For life.  Another reason I don't think Yo wants the empire Kris has is because of her desire to simplify her life.  I believe her. 

I also don't see how she trumps Kris, and I'm not sure what you mean by "other, far more important ways".

Here's how:

hqdefault.jpg

She's beyond gross and will do anything for a buck. And will push her daughters to do the same.  I just don't think Yolanda would.  This is where I think Kris and Kathy Hilton are similar, though.  Whose daughter's sex tape came out first and did Kathy broker the sale of Paris' like Kris did for Kim?

While I agree that Yo can be mean and shit stirring, she is far less crass than Kris. For me, Kris is just bottom of the bucket.  Worse than Kathy Hilton.  But I can certainly understand why they're friends.

When Yolanda brokers a deal for Gigi's sex tape or poses spread eagle in a chair like that, I might put her on even ground with Kris.  But nah.  I watched a season or two of KUWTK.  I can't unsee what I saw. Yolanda has done nothing that compares.

• Love 8

I hate the Kardashians but I can't really knock them for selling their brand of excrement, I have to give them kudos for that, and I would knock the lemmings lining up to hand over their money and their time spent on the internet and watching TV but I myself am a RHONJ, RHOOC, and RHOBH lemming. I have spent too much time watching the shows and posting here but I haven't bought anything so my nose can be raised only so far. ;-D

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 9

Great.  We get to see those feet again.  Geez, if it's cold enough for a sweater, put a pair of socks on.

Exactly!  :-)  Why are we constantly being subjected to her gigantic, not-very-attractive feet?  Enough already!  They're just not pleasant to look at.

And who poses like that?  Especially when they're sick and long-suffering?

• Love 4

Rob Kardashian owned a meat packing plant back in the 70's with his brother. We used to run into Kris, Rob, OJ and Nicole at various functions around LA area and ski resorts. Kris and Nicole were just like thousands of other nice looking chicks in the 70's. Think both got better looking as they came into some money through boyfriends or husbands, just like the rest of us. 

Kris was tall, thin and cute. Not a knock out. She didn't have a big ass. Had on a decent proportionate figure. Don't know where her daughters would get what they are hauling around now naturally. But these behinds aren't natural.

Always thought Rob was attractive in a swarthy kind of way. 

Rob Kardashian owned a meat packing plant back in the 70's with his brother. We used to run into Kris, Rob, OJ and Nicole at various functions around LA area and ski resorts. Kris and Nicole were just like thousands of other nice looking chicks in the 70's. Think both got better looking as they came into some money through boyfriends or husbands, Some of us had jobs, we all got better hairdressers etc. 

Kris was tall, thin and cute. Not a knock out. She didn't have a big ass. Had on a decent proportionate figure. Don't know where her daughters would get what they are hauling around now naturally. But these behinds aren't natural.

Always thought Rob was attractive in a swarthy kind of way. 

• Love 3

I disagree with the contention that Kylie Jenner has done anything to definitively establish herself as a "fuck toy." She's had facial plastic surgery and is dating a 25-year-old black dude. You could literally replace "she" in that sentence with "Bella Hadid." As for Kim's splashy entree into the public limelight, she herself was 25 and well into adulthood when her sex tape dropped. Kris wasn't molding a naif. And didn't the rumor that she orchestrated the leak originate with Kris Humphries during his acrimonious split from Kim? In any case, with all the talk of "ho's" and "pimping," let's get real: if you're trading on your body and face to land a rich husband, you're trickin'. From my perspective, there's no shame in that game; everyone's got to capitalize on whatever attributes they've got to achieve their desired goals. If that goal is financial security, more power to Yo and Kris for winning what they wanted. But it's rich to read the vilification of David Foster for wanting a trophy as a companion; Yoland has fashioned her entire adult life on being a trophy and consort. As for the daughters (aside from the aforementioned DUI similarities and Gigi's drug vid), Yolanda is encouraging them to date rich men and giving the thumbs up on video when they land marks of whom she approves. She's actively discouraged them from intellectual pursuits like Gigi's plan to study forensic psychology and steered them toward making money off of their aesthetics. Gigi's visibility as a model doesn't derive from a homemade recording of sex but she does owe much of her visibility and success to shaking her ass on Victoria's Secret runways, sexualizing herself in Sports Illustrated, and posing nude for Tom Ford adverts. Yolanda showcased about as much of her 'assets' as Kris did in the photo above with what was broadcast of her homemade nude book (is that somehow inherently classier than creating a sex tape with one's partner because the objective - sexual stimulation - is the same).

• Love 6

Do a little checking on Mohamed.  And the people he associates with. He has no class what so ever. Interesting way he treats women. 

Read up on his real estate issues he's having right now in LA. He lies so much about ownership on this and that, they need a flow chart in city hall. No respect for rules which are put in place to protect others from his kind of entitlement.

I don't know that much about Mo other than the pretty pictures I see on his and Shiva's Instagram accounts.  I know he's had some run-ins with his real estate interests.  I'm not aware that he treats women badly.  That's a deal breaker for me. Yeah, he's a little shady, and somewhat creepy looking now, but it always appeared to me that he respects the women he's with - whether they are friends, lovers, or former lovers/wives - and treats them well.

• Love 1

And pants.  Maybe she needs to open a bin and grab a pair of pants for this particular photo shoot?  

And who poses like that?  Especially when they're sick and long-suffering?

This pic of Yolanda in Aspen recently on her IG looks like she's making some sort of recovery.   

https://www.instagram.com/p/BADBQpZoswl/

• Love 1