Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, druzy said:

100% dumb as shit - 85% sure sociopath. IMO - UBT is 90% probably a psychopath (took years of watching to come to this conclusion with no medical degree!).

It’s a match made in Heaven...the skinhead style looks fabulous on you David. Good call! 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Back from what Jenelle?  Inquiring minds want to know...

And who does she think wants to watch her happy family scenario? Don’t see any kids/David in the ad either. Maybe they’re hiding in the trees with “toy” guns thinking about taking her out. Bad Jen...

Bad thing is somebody will have to take one for the team and watch...

• Love 14

“Jenelle hired an entertainment lawyer to negotiate with MTV,” the source dished to Radar, “but the network wasn’t giving in to any of her demands.”

After David Eason was given the boot, the source said Evans told the network that she wouldn’t allow them to film on “the land” unless they paid her a hefty fee.

“MTV shot that down,” the insider claimed. “No one wanted to film on Jenelle’s property because they were all disgusted by David. And all of the guns are unacceptable too, people are afraid of what David could do.”

The source told Radar that the network played hardball with Evans

“MTV was not going to pay Jenelle extra to film.”

She was also trying to convince the network to hire her husband back, and they refused that demand too the source told Radar.

And the threat of her TM2 reign ending was still in the cards for Evans.

“MTV still hasn’t given Jenelle a date for when or even if filming would start with her again,” the insider told Radar.

“She could still be fired from the show.”

• Love 12
17 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Maybe that’s why they bought more drones, for their new “off the grid” show. Hahaha 

Seriously though, I wonder if they've been getting a lot of (deserved) death threats or something since David's meltdown? Why would they need 37 drones to take footage of a swamp, and a road leading into a swamp? It's probably also the reason for their super secure gate. 

26 minutes ago, druzy said:

After David Eason was given the boot, the source said Evans told the network that she wouldn’t allow them to film on “the land” unless they paid her a hefty fee.

This bitch. I swear. 

• Love 14
15 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Seriously though, I wonder if they've been getting a lot of (deserved) death threats or something since David's meltdown? Why would they need 37 drones to take footage of a swamp, and a road leading into a swamp? It's probably also the reason for their super secure gate. 

This bitch. I swear. 

Drugs make people paranoid, right? I bet the stress of losing at least one paycheck combined with their already volatile relationship and drug habits has them freaking the hell out. 

• Love 16
Just now, Mkay said:

The gate definitely gives them time to hide the drugs before cps rolls up at the house. 

Did they fix that gate yet? There was access to The Land on both sides of the gate.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

Lol I doubt it.  I forgot about that.  

I thought you meant it would give them time to hide the drugs because the cops would probably spend at least some time trying to figure out why there is a "not-a-gate" gate sitting there. lol

The only "gate" that exists on THE LAND is the one that will eventually open up & suck Jenelle & UBT into the depths of hell where they belong. 

• Love 18

More Drama! ‘Teen Mom’ Jenelle Evans Could Be Fired For New YouTube Show

MTV producers blindsided by the rogue reality star's latest money-making scheme.

Jenelle Evans is back on the chopping block at MTV after blindsiding producers with another one of her crazy schemes, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

Filming for the troubled Teen Mom 2 star, 26, is still on hold after producers booted her husband David Eason for making homophobic rants.

To kill time during the filming freeze, Evans announced that she was releasing “new videos on my YouTube soon” — which came as news to MTV execs.

“The top brass at MTV had no idea that Jenelle was going to start putting up her own videos while she is under contract with them,” a network source snitched to Radar.

“They’re talking about trying to shut it down or take action against Jenelle in some other way.”

As Radar readers know, Evans was hit with massive backlash after she posed with a gun the same day as the deadly school shooting in Florida. Both her and Eason posted the photo to social media.

She took the picture down, but Eason did not, and the two continued to brazenly post pictures of guns with all of their children.

Evans has already pulled daughter Ensley, 1, and son Kaiser, 3, from the show, and a source told Radar she has continued making outrageous filming demands.

“Jenelle is really pushing MTV and taunting them while they figure out what they’re going to do with her,” the source said. “She may be going too far.”

• Love 9
On 3/13/2018 at 9:31 AM, druzy said:

Did they fix that gate yet? There was access to The Land on both sides of the gate.

That gate is probably at the bottom of that unsecured pool. 

2 hours ago, druzy said:

Figures.

I seriously hate this bitch. I love Barb, but I don't want to watch these two interact. Anything for a buck, huh Jenelle?

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 15

No I’m done with this fucking shit. What the hell is wrong with MTV? Nobody wants to see this stupid idiot. Her disgusting hillbilly husband will be constantly 10 feet away away just out of shot of the camera controlling it all. What was the point of firing David. Both these losers will still live like lazy fucks getting paid tonnes of money for nothing. I hate this show what a joke.

• Love 20

Complete utter bullshit. I’ve seen people get reprimanded at work for being a few minutes late and this entitled bitch can do and say whatever she wants and the court gods keep her floating. I want jenelles luck, seriously!

I remember when I was 16 years old and I got reprimanded for not making eye contact with a customer at the Wendy’s drive thru (yes, a lady actually complained to my manager because I didn’t make eye contact when I asked if she wanted ketchup as I used to have social anxiety) and this b’yatch gets to call the shots.

The world is backwards.

Unless MTV is keeping her to avoid any legal trouble because they’re planning on canceling the show once “young and pregnant” start producing high ratings. They might be waiting to see how the new show works out before canceling it altogether because then none of the cast can sue for wrongful termination when they have the right to cancel a show. 

Except, then why would they bother hiring Mackenzie from TM3 if they were planning to off he show? I don’t fucking know. MTV, either merge the show and fire the impossible bitches or quit it altogether. I’m desperate to see these assholes in the real world avoiding eye contact while I wait for my ketchup!!! 

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 11

Gah, I really wish MTV had fired her.  

On the plus side, this may help facilitate the break up bw Janelle and David.  Every time she comes back from filming he is going to be all over her demanding to know what she said and did.  Eventually Janelle will get sick of it and lash out at David (and any kids who happen to be around ?).  Without the MTV cameras on them there is no reason to calm down their fighting (I honestly believe that if MTV wasn’t there to film the wedding of the swamp creatures that the wedding would have been postponed).

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Booger666 said:

Gah, I really wish MTV had fired her.  

On the plus side, this may help facilitate the break up bw Janelle and David.  Every time she comes back from filming he is going to be all over her demanding to know what she said and did.  Eventually Janelle will get sick of it and lash out at David (and any kids who happen to be around ?).  Without the MTV cameras on them there is no reason to calm down their fighting (I honestly believe that if MTV wasn’t there to film the wedding of the swamp creatures that the wedding would have been postponed).

how boring is it gonna be to watch Jenelle at Barb's yelling about wanting Jace "back", knowing she's only there for her scenes, and that if MTV had given the princess brat money to film on The Land, she wouldn't give either Barb or Jace the time of day?  Poor Jace, he's being used. 

• Love 14
UBT is such an idiot. He claims MTV never fired him and then goes on a rant and says they show Ryan driving on drugs and he's not fired. Jenelle said they show her doing drugs and she's not fired.
Edited by druzy
  • Love 12

I really hope this is a case of MTV giving Jenelle just enough rope to hang herself.  Barb and Jenelle have always had a volatile relationship but things are different now with Lurch in the mix. David's controlling ways won't let him tolerate Jenelle filming with Barb; something will happen and that something will be the thing that will make Jenelle quit or give MTV the justification to fire her.

• Love 15
5 hours ago, druzy said:
UBT is such an idiot. He claims MTV never fired him and then goes on a rant and says they show Ryan driving on drugs and he's not fired. Jenelle said they show her doing drugs and she's not fired.

I refuse to watch this clip (or watch the show anymore), but FUCK. THEM. You got fired because you're a hateful, frightening, disgusting homophobe. If you had merely been filmed doing what you do 37 times a day (drugs), you wouldn't have been fired you backwards, ignorant piece of shit. 

Edited by CaliforniaLove
  • Love 20
2 hours ago, druzy said:

Well, Lurch, would you rather they have  fired you for abusing Kaiser, calling Dr. Drew the F-word  or threatening staff on camera?

• Love 15
4 hours ago, druzy said:

Don’t forget this is the same family that told the crew they weren’t fighting the day after they kicked them off the property while fighting.  Lolol 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

Don’t forget this is the same family that told the crew they weren’t fighting the day after they kicked them off the property while fighting.  Lolol 

They're like Kristen Wiig in Bridesmaids when she's fucked up on the airplane & sneaks back into first class with sunglasses on after getting kicked out. When the flight attendant ("Steve"..."whatever STOVE") walks up to her and she says "it's not me", THAT is the Easons in a nutshell.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, druzy said:

Slightly OT but - I bought some Nutro when they were the first (I think) to boycott.  My 14 year old girl has eaten some variety of Science Diet her whole life and I've started mixing the Nutro in to make the switch.  She loves it.  Like, hovers next to me as I'm putting food in her bowl because she's so excited about it.  Just in case anyone else was considering switching...do it!

• Love 16