Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

I realize Jenelle is trying hard to try and be country folk, but I don’t think real country folk listen to drake. (Like she was jamming to in her snap) 

44 minutes ago, toodywoody said:

Does she think she is Mariah?

76BB425D-FE84-4DCF-AFE2-D126A29834A7.jpeg

AC7CDFD8-C885-4929-A934-AE46367EA478.jpeg

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, druzy said:

Her mom wouldn't "bring" her 45 minutes for gymnastics classes - yes.  Because your mom worked hard to support you, you know food etc.  And I love how she's so proud of herself for signing up and trying out.  UHH, welcome to life?

• Love 23
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Yea, I don't know that it's a party issue. It's a safety issue.

I agree, it’s not... I was just afraid if I said anything that sounds remotely gun control that I’d get dismissed for being extremely left wing, so I felt like I had to preface it.

10 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Her mom wouldn't "bring" her 45 minutes for gymnastics classes - yes.  Because your mom worked hard to support you, you know food etc.  And I love how she's so proud of herself for signing up and trying out.  UHH, welcome to life?

I thought the same thing when I saw the picture, she is so quick to say how horrible her childhood was, not to say that you can’t have a hard childhood and still have some fun times too... but it definitely doesn’t fit the narrative she spins. Barb is sooooo selfish, she was working full time, but couldn’t be bothered to drive Jenelle 45 minutes to cheer practice, wait there for at least an hour, potentially longer, and then drive her 45 minutes back home... all while trying to care for 2 other children. Sure Jenelle. Also cheer shoes are not cheap, how is 13 yr old Jenelly making enough money to pay for them on her own? 

• Love 18

I was a gymnast & wanted very much to go to the better gym 45 miles away, but my mother drew the line at that, too!  I didn't really appreciate then what a pain it probably was to take me to just the local one (even with a carpool). Just because it might have been nice, Jenelle, doesn't mean you were deprived. 

• Love 18

God Jenelle was SO deprived. I bet her mother wouldn’t have let her have a cell phone, or a boyfriend, or be on a tv show, or take care of her child after Jenelle chose partying over him. Oh, wait...

Edited by littleB1rdy
  • Love 20

That's why I can't stand her. 

As we get older and have kids of our own we appreciate our parents and the sacrifices they made for us. This bitch just loves to hate her mom. Yes, Barb is no saint. Yes she yells and has gotteb better through the years. Yes I have yelled at my daughter and she isn't a fuck up like Jenelle. But Jenelle blames everything on Barb and just paints this perfect picture of her absent wife beater dad. I know I don't know the whole story, but as a child that lived in some hard times of not eating, electricity and water being turned off, this bitch was in cheerleading, so life must have not been that bad money wise.

Sooooo...... long story short, she needs to lay off the Barb blame game. This woman worked and worked to try to provide her a better life. She took on Jace when Jenelle couldnt be bothered. And I think the reason Barb yells at Jenelle is because Jenelle never shuts up and talks over everyone. 

I just wish we could fast forward to the teen years of Jace telling her to fuck off, Kaiser being a shit and Headsley thinking she is all that. I CANNOT WAIT! 

If anyone doesn't nourish her children, it is Jenelle.

• Love 24
41 minutes ago, littleB1rdy said:

God Jenelle was SO deprived. I bet her mother wouldn’t have let her have a cell phone, or a boyfriend, or be on a tv show, or take care of her child after Jenelle chose partying over him. Oh, wait...

I was about to send out my post to Jenelle’s Instagram picture until I saw she already forbid any other comments (cause of the hatters clearly). That goes to show the amount of NOT praise she was receiving already lol. Fuck you jenelle, you are not a mother. ?

Oh I also visited David’s Instagram and noticed how his only work credentials is (his WIFE’S) Jenelle’s email. WHAT A MAN!

Edited by littleB1rdy
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

I realize Jenelle is trying hard to try and be country folk, but I don’t think real country folk listen to drake. (Like she was jamming to in her snap) 

From 2013:

country.png

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Mkay said:

What was the country song her and David danced their first dance to? She was so excited? 

Her wedding song for her first wedding:
Edited by druzy
  • Love 11

Because not everyone can save lives juh-Nell, it takes a lot of sliced turkey to afford Tiffany necklaces, it don’t slice itself.

She acts like the fact that practice was after school was also due to Barbs neglect... that’s how cheer practice is in middle school ?‍♀️. 

??‍♀️<—— actual footage of me having to stay calm while reading Jenelle’s bs

?‍♂️<——- then I found a David emoji, I guess he’s a bigger deal than we thought

• Love 15
5 minutes ago, druzy said:

She's still going on about this? 

She'll be blaming Barb for everything when she's 60 years old.

Barb could have been to ever single event and bought everything for Jenelle and Jenelle would still find something to complain about. She complains for the sake of complaining.

• Love 14

Just now, standing in the kitchen, making kung pao chicken.

Worrying about Kaiser as I do so.

43 minutes ago, leighroda said:

it takes a lot of sliced turkey to afford Tiffany necklaces, it don’t slice itself.

We have so much writing talent on these boards, it isn't even funny.

• Love 14
7 hours ago, leighroda said:

I remember being scared and crying because my dad was showing my sister (she’s 3 yrs older than) how to hold it and was showing her by pointing it at me... I was traumatized after that I would cry and scream when my mom left, and in my case nothing happened (meaning I wasn’t hurt... physically at least) I just can’t help but think if something did happen how exponentially bad it would be.

Oh my dear God!

Just stopped by to see the remarks of Jenelle being replaced by someone on TM3.  Anyone?

• Love 2

She acts like a 45 minute drive is some walk in the park. A 45 minute drive from my city would land me in an entirely different region. I wouldn’t even take a job if it was 45 minutes away, let alone drive some brat to an extra curricular activity.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, jumper sage said:

Oh my dear God!

Just stopped by to see the remarks of Jenelle being replaced by someone on TM3.  Anyone?

Mackenzie from teen mom 3 replaces Farrah on og. I think if Jenelle is fired, they may not have to replace her since they already added Briana, it could just go back to the format of 4 girls.

• Love 6

I would love to hear Barb's side of things. 

If Jenelle didn't have Teen Mom money she would have had to work and not been able to attend every game, afford pictures and yearbooks. 

As a single parent and the only income coming in I understand

And I can hear Barbara saying 'well Jenelle, that money you bought the shoes with was money I gave you, but since I was working to pay for your cheer stuff and dealing with your brother, I didn't have time to run you to practice and buy you everything living off of 20000 a year. '

• Love 11
11 hours ago, bethster2000 said:

Just now, standing in the kitchen, making kung pao chicken.

Worrying about Kaiser as I do so.

I've said it before but I wanted one kid, I have one kid and it's working out great for me. But more and more I have to choke back the urge to drive halfway across the country to gather all those kids up, bring them home with me and show them how a loving family operates.. Except Jace, he belongs with Barb. 

• Love 13
15 hours ago, druzy said:

She's still going on about this? 

If she is still this disturbed about Barbara not attending her cheer events all those years ago, then why is she not attending all of Jace’s events.  If it damaged her, why  not prevent the same damage to him. Does that make sense? Sometimes I can’t put the sentence together the way I see it in my head.  I was in band. I marched every Friday night at games. My parents were rarely ever at a game.  Am I damaged and whining at 38. No. I know they both had to work and did the best they could with 3 daughters.  I had fun knowing I was free without parents at a football game and could do what I wanted.  Hahahaha Does she have pictures of Jace at school events that she has taken herself? Things she bought for his events that he participates in? She can complain all she wants but if she isn’t doing for Jace what she complains Barb never did for her, she can shut her mouth. 

Edited by Mkay
I can’t type on my cell phone.
  • Love 24

I think Jenelle's mistreatment of Barb is the thing that pisses me off the most about her...and there's a LOT to dislike about Jenelle and her actions. 

I know once I became a parent, I really changed my tune as far as criticisms I had of my parents and other parents (not that I was ever tweeting about them or anything, just little things I thought to myself).  They may not have done stuff the way I wanted it done or the way I'd do it now, but I get now that for the most part, my parents were/most parents are doing the best they know how to do and doing it the best they can with the financial/time constraints they have. I also understand that parents make mistakes and every person on Earth (except possibly Dolly Parton) has stuff they could work on improving about themselves.

You'd think that after three kids and several step kids, Jenelle might have also figured that out by now.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I think Jenelle's mistreatment of Barb is the thing that pisses me off the most about her...and there's a LOT to dislike about Jenelle and her actions. 

I know once I became a parent, I really changed my tune as far as criticisms I had of my parents and other parents (not that I was ever tweeting about them or anything, just little things I thought to myself).  They may not have done stuff the way I wanted it done or the way I'd do it now, but I get now that for the most part, my parents were/most parents are doing the best they know how to do and doing it the best they can with the financial/time constraints they have. I also understand that parents make mistakes and every person on this Earth (except possibly Dolly Parton) has stuff they could work on improving about themselves.

You'd think that after three kids and several step kids, Jenelle might have also figured that out by now.

You're kidding, right? I know you're not, though. Jenelle would need a shred of self awareness to accomplish this task and she has none. She will never be able to appreciate what anyone has done for her, especially Barb, because she believes every human on the planet was put here to do her bidding and be screamed at and berated if they don't do things to her liking. Also, to appreciate and understand what Barb has done for her, she'd need to have some humility. There is none of that in her, either. Look at all the trashy shit she's said and done since she was a teenager. To this day, she doesn't see what a trash heap she is and what a trash heap she's made of her life. In her twisted view, she's June Cleaver.

• Love 12

Personally I think Jenelle goes on and on about Barb not being there for her as a teenager is because she is jealous of Jace.  She probably HATES when Barb posts pictures of Jace at Scouts because it brings up her insecurities and how she was oh so neglected as a teenager.  So she punishes Jace by not going to his events and punishes Barb by bad-mouthing her.   Jenelle has the maturity level of a 14 year old so it all kind of makes sick twisted sense.

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

If she is still this disturbed about Barbara not attending her cheer events all those years ago, then why is she not attending all of Jace’s events.  If it damaged her, why  not prevent the same damage to him. Does that make sense? Sometimes I can’t put the sentence together the way I see it in my head.  I was in band. I marched every Friday night at games. My parents were rarely ever at a game.  Am I damaged and whining at 38. No. I know they both had to work and did the best they could with 3 daughters.  I had fun knowing I was free without parents at a football game and could do what I wanted.  Hahahaha Does she have pictures of Jace at school events that she has taken herself? Things she bought for his events that he participates in? She can complain all she wants but if she isn’t doing for Jace what she complains Barb never did for her, she can shut her mouth. 

Right, like, OK, there are things you wish had been different about your upbringing and your feelings were hurt. I'd believe you if you did something different, but she's much worse! 

• Love 12

I really wish Jenelle could have had Catelynn or Tyler's childhoods. Or even Kail's (pre-moving in with the Riveras).  Or Valerie's from 16&P (the girl raised in foster care with several foster siblings after her bio mom lost custody). She wouldn't last a minute if we could somehow put her in a time machine and make April, Butch, or Suzi be Jenelle's legal guardians or put her in foster care as a young teen.   I bet she'd be begging for mama Barb real quick.  

• Love 13
48 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Right, like, OK, there are things you wish had been different about your upbringing and your feelings were hurt. I'd believe you if you did something different, but she's much worse! 

you know, my mom was good to my sister & me, but I remember when boy-child was a baby, she'd sing little ducks songs & itsy-bitsy spider & we're like "MOM YOU WERE ALWAYS CLEANING!!  THERE WAS NO SINGING, WHAT IS THIS? YOU LIKE HIM BEST!"

Grandmas have more time and patience for their "grands" than their own kids.  My sis & I enjoyed teasing Mom but we weren't actually traumatized by that little shit & his special treatment!  (ha!)

• Love 13
11 minutes ago, teapot said:

you know, my mom was good to my sister & me, but I remember when boy-child was a baby, she'd sing little ducks songs & itsy-bitsy spider & we're like "MOM YOU WERE ALWAYS CLEANING!!  THERE WAS NO SINGING, WHAT IS THIS? YOU LIKE HIM BEST!"

Grandmas have more time and patience for their "grands" than their own kids.  My sis & I enjoyed teasing Mom but we weren't actually traumatized by that little shit & his special treatment!  (ha!)

Truth. I have a parent who is an addict (who has been sober for a few years now) and when they interact with my kids, I definitely see the differences from how I recall them interacting with me as a kid.  But you know what? I can be upset about it or I can choose to be glad that my kids have the sober person as their grandparent that I didn't have as my parent.  Life is too damn short to be that angry about the past and not be thankful for the present, in which I have a now-sober parent who is a great grandparent to my kids. 
And, yeah, that is what being a grandparent is about - they have time time and patience that us parents don't have, just like you said, @teapot.  Too bad Jenelle can't just be happy that her mom is able to do that for Jace when she couldn't do all the things Jenelle thinks she should have. (because of time/money constraints in Barb's case) What a jealous, narcissistic, ungrateful bitch. 

15 minutes ago, druzy said:

Another advertiser pulls their ads

Is this because of Jenelle? Is this part of a push to get Jenelle taken off of TM2 as well? 

• Love 9
On 2/26/2018 at 3:51 PM, druzy said:

CHAND.png

23 hours ago, Mkay said:

76BB425D-FE84-4DCF-AFE2-D126A29834A7.jpeg

AC7CDFD8-C885-4929-A934-AE46367EA478.jpeg

I really hope Jenelle keeps the receipts and PB has a good return policy for when she's gone from the show.  She'll need that money back to support her kids buy her weed. 

• Love 10
35 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I really wish Jenelle could have had Catelynn or Tyler's childhoods. Or even Kail's (pre-moving in with the Riveras).  Or Valerie's from 16&P (the girl raised in foster care with several foster siblings after her bio mom lost custody). She wouldn't last a minute if we could somehow put her in a time machine and make April, Butch, or Suzi be Jenelle's legal guardians or put her in foster care as a young teen.   I bet she'd be begging for mama Barb real quick.  

Preach. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Truth. I have a parent who is an addict (who has been sober for a few years now) and when they interact with my kids, I definitely see the differences from how I recall them interacting with me as a kid.  But you know what? I can be upset about it or I can choose to be glad that my kids have the sober person as their grandparent that I didn't have as my parent.  Life is too damn short to be that angry about the past and not be thankful for the present, in which I have a now-sober parent who is a great grandparent to my kids.

100%!  My mom was crazy when I was growing up.  Trigger temper which would lead to hours long screaming rages (words can be as bad as belts IMO and both were used)  To this day, I still have a really bad startle reflect because of all the yelling and throwing things.  The sound of someone snapping open a garbage bad makes me jump (Hi Ensley.  Welcome to our 'jump at a the sound of a loud noises' world)  My mom eventually went on anti-depressants when I was a teen and it pretty much ceased.    She is a fantastic grandma to my nieces and nephews and she doesn't yell or scream at them.  She's more relaxed and in the moment with them.   I could resent and be all angry.  BUT as an adult looking back at her actions, I have to realize that she had 4 kids under the age of 5 before she was 29 and she was in college/graduate school (dropped out of college to marry my dad at 19) most of my childhood,  Plus untreated depression.  Plus taking care of my grandparents and dealing with her mean and shady siblings backstabbing her.   I'm stressed just writing it all out and she lived it.   Could she have been a better parent? No doubt about it.  I won't forget her shitty actions and rages but I forgive them and I move on.   My nieces and nephews are lucky to have her and my dad in their lives.   I just wish I had their grandma as my mom at times.  

• Love 24
(edited)

Jenelle Evans’ Husband David Accused Of ‘Controlling,’ Abusing ‘Teen Mom 2’ Star!

Eason's baby mama wants to take son's visitations away from 'erratic' TV villain.

Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans’ out-of-control husband was accused of “controlling” her, potentially physically harming her and having “substance abuse issues,” in bombshell court documents exclusively obtained by RadarOnline.com.

David Eason’s custody battle over his son, Kaden, who did not appear on the MTV show, exploded when his baby mama, Olivia Leedham, filed documents begging a judge to keep their young son away from him, accusing him of “erratic” behavior and exposing her fears that he would physically harm Evans, as he had previously done to her.

Leedham’s court papers, filed on February 23, 2018, explained the volatile relationship she and Eason had and why a judge originally denied him custody of their son.

On September 12, 2014, a North Carolina court awarded “sole legal and physical custody,” of Kaden to Leedham. “The court determined that the Defendant had committed acts of domestic violence on the Plaintiff during the course of the relationship,” the new documents obtained by Radar stated.

Eason “endangered the life of the child by pushing Plaintiff when she was eight months pregnant and by leaving her in the middle of the road at night when she was seven months pregnant,” the court papers revealed.

Leedham’s court papers, filed on February 23, 2018, explained the volatile relationship she and Eason had and why a judge originally denied him custody of their son.

On September 12, 2014, a North Carolina court awarded “sole legal and physical custody,” of Kaden to Leedham. “The court determined that the Defendant had committed acts of domestic violence on the Plaintiff during the course of the relationship,” the new documents obtained by Radar stated.

Eason “endangered the life of the child by pushing Plaintiff when she was eight months pregnant and by leaving her in the middle of the road at night when she was seven months pregnant,” the court papers revealed.

Leedham explained that in February 2017 she and Eason came to a new custody agreement for Kaden, allowing him visitation with his father.

“Defendant and Ms. Evans appeared to be stable in both their own lives and in their relationship,” Leedham’s documents stated. Eason and Evans “appeared to be more focused on their children,” and “the ’drama’ that surrounded their early relationship appears to have subsided and they appear to be happy and to have a happy home,” she wrote.

She said that quickly changed for the MTV star and her new husband.

“The Defendant is exhibiting erratic and concerning behavior and his life appears to have again deteriorated into chaos,” the shocking court papers obtained by Radar claimed.

“The Defendant and Ms. Evans do not appear to be stable themselves or their relationship, nor do they appear to have a peaceful home life.”

Leedham told the judge she was concerned about the MTV star’s safety.

“Despite knowing that he is being filmed for a nationally televised reality show, the Defendant has regularly been seen arguing with Ms Evans on the show,” Leedham noted.

“The Defendant has allegedly become increasingly controlling of Ms. Evans and has alienated from her family.”

Link to partial court papers. Radar is releasing them a few pages at a time

JENCOURT.jpg

Edited by druzy
  • Love 12
19 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

I’m going straight to hell - but I wondered how they found a vitiglio blanket.

Hahahahaha I’m going with you. 

• Love 8