Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

33 minutes ago, Bridget said:

That is exactly what I thought when I saw the most recent photos! My first thought was "oh shit, she's pregnant again!" Because you know...that's what these two morons need. Another child that is left to survive on The Land and serve as a WWE Wrestling Buddy for Maryssa.

I didn't notice her looking pudgier at her wedding, but perhaps I missed that as I was too busy laughing too hard at her ugly ass dress and even uglier half veil. WE know why it was literally ripped in half, but I'm still shocked she opted to wear a ghetto ass torn up veil. (I know, I know)

She should've chucked the "veil" altogether and thrown some flowers in her hair instead. Or some sod. Or an Olive Garden breadstick to wrap around her hair. Anything else. The fact that she walked down the aisle in her "veil" is proof that she has no real friends who should have told her "Take that shit off. You're crazy if you think that looks good. Show me your Pinterest board with people wearing half veils." 

But, but, it was “out of the box” of whatever the crap she kept saying.  Lolol 

• Love 10
20 minutes ago, Mkay said:

But, but, it was “out of the box” of whatever the crap she kept saying.  Lolol 

hahahahaha! You're so right!! Thanks for the reminder! I can't believe I forgot that ridiculous phrase. I'm surprised she hasn't tried to trademark "out of the box" and plaster it on those dumb shirts!

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Somebody on Reddit knew him back then...

david.jpg

His vitiligo isn’t as bad then as it is now. Still not attractive at all! 

2 hours ago, Bridget said:

hahahahaha! You're so right!! Thanks for the reminder! I can't believe I forgot that ridiculous phrase. I'm surprised she hasn't tried to trademark "out of the box" and plaster it on those dumb shirts!

Hahahahahaha 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

@Christina87 her arm does look thicker to me, now that could be due to the position in the photo, OR weight gain (I’m not sure). 

Id take anything Dave’s sister says with a grain of salt- glass houses and all that, but UBT wants more kids so I see her having one more with him before he cuts and runs. With Jenelle a pregnancy announcement is possible at ANY TIME. 

Hahahaha let's all pray tonight that it is positional, or that she has been simply eating too many Olive Garden breadsticks! Hahaha! Please don't let her be pregnant!

• Love 5
On 1/31/2018 at 1:52 PM, toodywoody said:

Why does Headsley have no hair right about her ear?

Between her and Nova, Headsley has a big ass back head and Nova has a big ass forehead. 

I’m no expert but I’d betHeadsly most likely spends most of her time in a seat so no hair and flat head . We know juhnelle can’t be bothered to hold her children 

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Maybe she’s been eating too much “Alfreda” since she loves it so much.

She sure has been hungry lately, hasn't she? Constantly posting about pasta, and about David making breakfast, etc. Maybe her weed is giving her the munchies! What other drugs make you super hungry? Hopefully it's not pregnancy cravings. 

• Love 5
22 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Somebody on Reddit knew him back then...

david.jpg

Yup. That looks EXACTLY like the type of douche Jenelle would date. I bet he's even got TWO diamond studs ala king douche, Tyler Baltierra. 

43 minutes ago, MissMel said:

Look at that vein in his arm.  There are two pictures on this post.  Yuck.

The position of his hand really bothers me. I know I'm sensitive to those things, but. ...

• Love 11
12 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Be sure to read until the end. “Marissa doesn’t want to cheer but WE really want her to cheer really bad.” 

How dare she shame Marissa! Jenelle and UBT use her as their photographer (most likely nanny and maid too)- I wouldn't be surprised if they use her as their chauffeur.  

Edited by druzy
  • Love 10

I KNEW that bitch was vicariously living through Maryssa and her cheerleading. 

Hello, Maryssa probably handles all the cooking, cleaning, and childcare....in addition to her school work. So I can't really blame her for wanting to "sit around and do nothing" vs. go to cheer practice. 

• Love 16

I personally think it's the money. Jenelle and Lurch are broke again and can't afford cheer! They want to spend what little $$ they do have on drugs. I bet Maryssa complained once about going to cheer, like all kids do, and Jenelle made her quit. Plus, wouldn't a normal parent be concerned if their child wanted to quit an activity so they could "sit around and do nothing?" I mean, that's all everybody else does in that house, but still. Way to parent, jenelle! I bet if she had Jace, that's exactly what would happen with him and Scouts...

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

I still don't quite get it.

In lieu of a birthday party Jenelle & UBT had a photo shoot for Ensley. Jenelle must have searched pinterest for 1st birthday outfits and noticed that the tutu was all the rage for 1st birthday apparel. She then most likely purchased said tutu from Etsy. 

• Love 8

Yeah I think it’s always been pretty evident that Chinelle lives her cheerleader fantasy vicariously through Maryssa. She has even mentioned that she can’t wait for Ensley to start too as if every single little girl automatically hits a certain age and just wants to be a cheerleader. I can’t imagine her being excited and posting all over SM if Maryssa or Ensley wanted to do something like band or science club.

• Love 12
4 hours ago, littleB1rdy said:

Yeah I think it’s always been pretty evident that Chinelle lives her cheerleader fantasy vicariously through Maryssa. She has even mentioned that she can’t wait for Ensley to start too as if every single little girl automatically hits a certain age and just wants to be a cheerleader. I can’t imagine her being excited and posting all over SM if Maryssa or Ensley wanted to do something like band or science club.

I wonder how Maryssa feels when jenelle says stuff like, "well, at least ensley can start soon!" Maryssa is painfully aware that she is not jenelle's child, and that Jenelle loves ensley five billion times more. I'm sure Maryssa feels like ensley is the only little girl who matters around there! I'm sure that Jenelle, with the low level of sensitivity she has, implies that it'll be way cooler when ensley cheers anyway. 

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

I wonder how Maryssa feels when jenelle says stuff like, "well, at least ensley can start soon!" Maryssa is painfully aware that she is not jenelle's child, and that Jenelle loves ensley five billion times more. I'm sure Maryssa feels like ensley is the only little girl who matters around there! I'm sure that Jenelle, with the low level of sensitivity she has, implies that it'll be way cooler when ensley cheers anyway. 

At least Maryssa gets SOME positive attention because she’s David’s only pre-Jenelle offspring he’s allowed to be around. Jace and Kaiser don’t even get to have that. But yes until David and Jenelle eventually divorce (or kill each other) Ensley will always be the favorite.

Edited by littleB1rdy
  • Love 11
On 2/5/2018 at 12:13 AM, druzy said:

I haven't watched this programme for years (I just read this Forum in order to keep up with what's happenning) and the only image I have of Jenelle's kids is from photos; judging from them, Kaiser is just the cutest. I find it very unsettling that in most, if not all, of the pictures Jace and Kaiser look like they're clenching their teeth - their jaws look like they're locked almost of if they're wired shut (though Jace doesn't seem to be doing it in this picture). Interestingly, neither Jace nor Kaiser seem to do this in the pictures where they're with Barbs or Nathan respectively. 

I know that you all have commented on the fact that Jenelle thinks that she's posting pictures of a happy, loving family but that the kids' faces contradict that image but I've never seen kids look like that before so it made an impression on me. 

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, christie said:

I haven't watched this programme for years (I just read this Forum in order to keep up with what's happenning) and the only image I have of Jenelle's kids is from photos; judging from them, Kaiser is just the cutest. I find it very unsettling that in most, if not all, of the pictures Jace and Kaiser look like they're clenching their teeth - their jaws look like they're locked almost of if they're wired shut (though Jace doesn't seem to be doing it in this picture). Interestingly, neither Jace nor Kaiser seem to do this in the pictures where they're with Barbs or Nathan respectively. 

I know that you all have commented on the fact that Jenelle thinks that she's posting pictures of a happy, loving family but that the kids' faces contradict that image but I've never seen kids look like that before so it made an impression on me. 

PREACH. I also agree with whoever said years ago they had never seen a toddler look worried until they saw Kaiser!

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Christina87 said:

PREACH. I also agree with whoever said years ago they had never seen a toddler look worried until they saw Kaiser!

I didn't know that someone had said that; that's spot on.

On an unrelated note: a birthday party photoshoot? Whatever made her think that that was a good idea?

• Love 8
1 hour ago, littleB1rdy said:

At least Maryssa gets SOME positive attention because she’s David’s only pre-Jenelle offspring he’s allowed to be around. Jace and Kaiser don’t even get to have that. But yes until David and Jenelle eventually divorce (or kill each other) Ensley will always be the favorite.

I have to thank you for that phrase; I really needed a hearty laugh after my day.

I laughed way too hard for way too long!! Many thanks.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

What’s with the new and unimproved spelling of “boujie”? I have to assume these morons have no idea what bourgeoisie means and would scoff at any educated person who tried to explain it...

They'd call u a "hatter" lol (spelled like that and all)

• Love 9
22 hours ago, druzy said:
What is the purpose of this gate if you can walk around it?

Or, drive an ATV around it. I'm sure the swamp things think it makes THE LAND and it's modular home look like an estate. Bet the pool isn't fenced yet, though. Why protect the lives of your children when you can spend money on a gate for imaginary stalkers?

• Love 21