Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

She got the hand print before court.  I thought the were probably leaving court.  This is the best snap I could get of her left arm.  Looks a little red but no print.  The arm with the print is shown when they are getting out of the truck, in the parking lot, before heading in.

je.thumb.JPG.057c9ff677b0283c85fc3d4dd29bfad8.JPG

This is after court:

je2.thumb.JPG.a2efcb42fec2b1bda6277b45563bbf15.JPG

Edited by MissMel
added pic
  • Love 5
On 10/6/2017 at 3:22 AM, KittyKat133 said:

I posted on the other thread but I had my baby boy Sunday!!!  We named him Jack River 9lbs 9oz 22"! Huge baby, natural childbirth. Hardest thing ever! And he's my second! 

Congratulations! I love his name. How are YOU feeling?

• Love 2
4 hours ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

Congratulations! I love his name. How are YOU feeling?

Thank you!! It's been a super rough recovery this time. Almost a week and everything still hurts! 

If only we could all be stoned while giving birth like Jenelle! Maybe I'd keep having babies too! 

• Love 13
9 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Ensley is a cute baby, but she is so blank. It's like she's there, but not there. In comparison to how animated and engaged Watson is, it's so sad. This was on David's Insta:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZwEaTSBPvV/?hl=en

One, the baby never comes out of its container. Two, the leggings are like 6 months smaller than her current size and it looks like it’s cutting off her circulation. Three, they really need to get her head looked at. 

• Love 18
52 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

"Me and David" - god is she stupid.

"Me and David"

"Me and Keefuh"

"Me and Nathan"

"Me and Gary"

"Me and Courtland"

"Me and my attorney"

"Me and dick"

Aside from the grammar, you will not hear her say or read her tweet, "My children and I"  

1 hour ago, druzy said:

Jenelle is all about gold today.

gold.png

What a damn idiot. They both must be puff puffing away while gazing at the television. They should invite Tyler and Cate to their house. 

• Love 18
59 minutes ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

Can I get a Cliff's Notes on who this Ryan is?

He is Jenelle's former friend. I believe he is the one who Jenelle referenced on the reunion show during dick-gate. Nathan had brought up Jenelle having a photo of his dick on her phone. Jenelle was upset because David was upset backstage. Jenelle then had the idea of calling her friend, who I believe is Ryan, and he covered her ass so David wouldn't go off the rails.

If Ryan has something that will cause drama and upset Jenelle, go for it.

14 hours ago, CofCinci said:

One, the baby never comes out of its container. Two, the leggings are like 6 months smaller than her current size and it looks like it’s cutting off her circulation. Three, they really need to get her head looked at. 

Thanks for the laugh!

@Uncle JUICE it does look like a dog's ass. OMG

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 5
44 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

Is "highly edited" code for "unflattering to me and UBT"?

They get like 11 minutes of screen time every episode. EVERYTHING IS HIGHLY EDITED, girls on this show. It's not cinema verite. 

• Love 12
19 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

"Me and David"

"Me and Keefuh"

"Me and Nathan"

"Me and Gary"

"Me and Courtland"

"Me and my attorney"

"Me and dick"

Aside from the grammar, you will not hear her say or read her tweet, "My children and I"  

What a damn idiot. They both must be puff puffing away while gazing at the television. They should invite Tyler and Cate to their house. 

And we could have "a very special" episode of Teen Mom about dysfunctional couples.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

If you tap her ass her clothes fall off. 

lol 

If you say hello to her and you are a male, she will gladly drop her chonies. If you don't say hello to her, she will cut your hair. 

• Love 7

I'd be shocked it there was an actual therapist (aside from the one Barb has him seeing). And even if there is, the Twitter commenter is right. Why would you make a little boy have a one-on-one session with someone he is scared of? 

• Love 19
28 minutes ago, druzy said:

Jenelle: "But you want MEEEEE to throw his birthday so bad..."  Um, you are the one claiming to be his mother. Why wouldn't you want to throw his birthday party? And you want Barb's help? WTF? You hate her. Why do you need someone to help you? Shit. This bitch cannot do anything by herself. Does David wipe her ass and insert her tampons, too? 

Barb, why are you calling Jenelle and asking about Jace's bday party? Just ask her about it when you two don't have Jace within ear shot of the conversation. Why the fuck do people feel the need to have a conversation on the phone, while in their cars, when they are going to see each other in a few minutes? Aaaaaand, why are you talking about his therapy sessions to Jenelle in his presence? Damnit! This shit is too much for this kid. I don't know if she is doing this on camera so she has proof she told Jenelle, but there needs to be a better way to handle these conversations. How about having the attorney write a letter to Jenelle's attorney and informing her of what needs to be done as far as therapy is concerned? 

• Love 21

Why even bother with therapy when apparently everything Jace says is eventually told to the adults in his life and used against him in the long-running feud between Barb and Jenelle? As awful as Jenelle is, Barb isn't looking much better here. She shouldn't have brought up the birthday or the therapy sessions while Jace was right there. 

It's no wonder Jace is riddled with anxiety. If his Grandmother and Mother are constantly screaming and fighting and the common denominator is him, of course he internalizes that and likely blames himself. 

For the eight millionth time, Barb, know when to pick your goddamned battles.

• Love 23
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Jenelle deleted her twitter account. Maybe she previewed tonight's episode. 

closed.png

Man, how bad do you think it has to be for Jenelle to grasp that she looks terrible? Other things that would have embarrassed regular folk don't even phase her so I can't even begin to imagine how bad this will be! I'm way too excited about this...

• Love 7
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Jenelle: "But you want MEEEEE to throw his birthday so bad..."  Um, you are the one claiming to be his mother. Why wouldn't you want to throw his birthday party? And you want Barb's help? WTF? You hate her. Why do you need someone to help you? Shit. This bitch cannot do anything by herself. Does David wipe her ass and insert her tampons, too? 

Barb, why are you calling Jenelle and asking about Jace's bday party? Just ask her about it when you two don't have Jace within ear shot of the conversation. Why the fuck do people feel the need to have a conversation on the phone, while in their cars, when they are going to see each other in a few minutes? Aaaaaand, why are you talking about his therapy sessions to Jenelle in his presence? Damnit! This shit is too much for this kid. I don't know if she is doing this on camera so she has proof she told Jenelle, but there needs to be a better way to handle these conversations. How about having the attorney write a letter to Jenelle's attorney and informing her of what needs to be done as far as therapy is concerned? 

I thought they weren't supposed to argue in front of him per the custody agreement. 

• Love 12
On 10/6/2017 at 1:14 PM, Birdee said:

I'd kill for her Aug '15 body, but I feel like she probably made a deal with Satan himself to look like that. Also, I love tacos more than I like the idea of being thin so I guess I'm outta luck.

The being thin might take some work on your part, but those breasts?  Those are very much available to anyone willing to pay for them.  I think they look just awful.

On 10/7/2017 at 8:49 AM, MissMel said:

Apparently she was a cheerleader at some point.  I had no idea:

She was a cute little cheerleader.  It's a real shame what she's done to herself.  She's approaching Farrah territory.

3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

This shit is too much for this kid. I don't know if she is doing this on camera so she has proof she told Jenelle, but there needs to be a better way to handle these conversations.

And if Barb does think she needs it on camera to serve as proof, there are cameras out there that don't belong to MTV, and whose footage wouldn't be subject to being aired on TV for all the world to see.

On 10/8/2017 at 0:28 PM, DangerousMinds said:

"Me and David" - god is she stupid.

You're going to lose that battle.  To judge from prevalence, "Me and David" is acceptable grammar now.  It's everywhere.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

I thought this was every episode of Teen Mom?

Oh I don't know. Gary and Kristina seem okay. Same for Cory and Miranda. Chelsea and Cole might be silly but not dysfunctional. Now every relationship Farrah, Amber, and Jenelle have had as well as Kail's current relationship and Catelynn and Tyler? Dysfunction Junction.

• Love 6
53 minutes ago, MissMel said:

This makes sense but there's still the "director's" heads up phone call, as well.

So I guess she deleted her Twitter before Barb could see the posts about Jace's therapy?  I hope someone forwards her the Tweets and Jenelle is found in violation of the parenting plan/court order.

• Love 15
36 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

So I guess she deleted her Twitter before Barb could see the posts about Jace's therapy?  I hope someone forwards her the Tweets and Jenelle is found in violation of the parenting plan/court order.

Did anyone here capture those tweets? 

• Love 1