Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

(edited)

Kaiser goes to daycare. The workers there will have him potty trained as soon as he's ready.

The long, national nightmare is over. She's back on Twitter. 

Wide shot so you don't see her pregnant belly:
Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 3

Looks like she is going to route that Kail did when pregnant with Lincoln. Everyone knew yet Kail hid her baby bump and would never even admit she was pregnant. 

• Love 1
(edited)
Spoiler

Jenelle just posted this thing about how you can date someone for like five minutes and have a better experience than in a three year relationship- time means nothing!

This explains a lot

i have no idea why it's in a spoiler box

Edited by Elizabeth9
  • Love 2

See Jenelle, that is actually not that surprising. People tend to be on their best behaviors in early days and also, with the newness of the relationship, the excitement tends to overwhelm the negative.

• Love 6
On 7/22/2016 at 0:56 PM, DNR said:

Sorry, can't get rid of the quote box. Jenelle always thinks the current guy she's dating is soooooo much better than the last. Then the honeymoon stage wears off, the fighting begins, and he's a huge asshole. Surprise, surprise. 

• Love 10

It's a spoiler because it's the secret recipe for a successful relationship. ?

She is in a relationship with someone skilled at intimate partner violence.  Let's see what a "better experience" she'll have when he wants to go hangout on "his" boat and fish, while Jenelle is expected to stay at home with an infant and 1-3 additional children. 

• Love 5

I don't know about that. I doubt Jenelle will even be with this guy for long enough for one subsequent pregnancy, and if she does manage 2 to 3 more, by that time Kaiser will probably be the full time babysitter

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

I don't know about that. I doubt Jenelle will even be with this guy for long enough for one subsequent pregnancy, and if she does manage 2 to 3 more, by that time Kaiser will probably be the full time babysitter

I think the poster means Jenelle will be stuck with Jace, Kaiser, and Dave's daughter while also tending to Baby von Trap.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2

Luckily for Jace he's only there on weekends, and that's when Barb isn't pissed at Jenelle. I wonder how often Marissa is there? I'm afraid Kaiser will end up having to grow up really soon to care for this, and any subsequent, sibling. 

• Love 3

Oh FFS.  Children are not parting gifts!  Why is this bitch incapable of being in any kind of relationship without getting knocked up??  I really wish there was some way that birth control would be the default state of being for both men and women and you actually have to do something active to be ABLE to get pregnant.  (Not that I believe for one hot minute that this was an accidental pregnancy, which makes it way worse, in my opinion.)

God I loathe this piece of shit.   Poor Kaiser.

• Love 10

Poor little Kaiser Roll . He looks sad in every photo . like he's got PTSD from these two clowns and absent father . I have no doubt that Uncle Dave seethes with anger inside when he looks at Nathan mini-me Kaiser roll.  It's about to get v i o l e n t up in herr ! 

• Love 11

Kaiser does look really sad. His expression always comes across to me as worried.

It shouldn't be hard to make a 2 year old smile in a picture. Yes sometimes if they are sick or tired and cranky they may not smile or may just crack a half smile but to see most of his pictures where he looks withdrawn is telling.

P.S I have a feeling Jenelle is enjoying toying with fans and the media about her maybe/maybe not pregnancy. I totally think she's knocked up but she's getting off on this game for sure. 

• Love 7
On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2016 at 9:57 AM, CofCinci said:

Looks like Jenelle has purchased some land, which Dave is clearing (and by clearing, we know he rented some contrustion toys with Jenelle's credit card and any "work" he does will just have to be redone by professionals) for their new home. 

http://starcasm.net/archives/354433

"I'm building a house, so I decided to fight for custody of Jace right now."

Now Dave has a 'valid' reason to remain out of the workforce. 

Amazing...she has both oak trees AND acorn trees on her new property.

• Love 8

I think what she's saying is that since she's buying a house, vs. renting, the judge will see her as more stable.

Whatevs to that. Plenty of people rent and still have custody of their kids. She could have easily gotten him back by now if she were so inclined. She doesn't want him. She is only interested in fighting for custody when she wants to stick it to Barb. Once they make up, she's back to saying Barb's is the best place for Jace so Jenelle can focus on whatever she has going on in her personal life.

• Love 10
(edited)

We all know what's going to happen with this property thing. When Jenelle and Uncle Bad Touch break up in a year or so, she'll try to kick him out of the mobile or manufactured home they plop down on the land and a big 'ol domestic situation will blow up. She'll walk away from the property claiming it holds too many bad memories and move back to town. She doesn't want to live in the sticks anyway. She's only doing it because that's what the creeper likes and she morphs into whatever the flavor of the month likes. The place will go into foreclosure and she'll whine that it's all Uncle Bad Touch's fault and now she can't continue her quest to get Jace back because she has to try to restore her ruined credit and raise Kaiser and the  new kid all by herself.

ETA: It'll go into foreclosure if the creeper doesn't burn it down when she tries to kick him out.

Edited by lovesnark
  • Love 21

Perhaps Kaiser will have a great career as like, a hostage negotiator, in the future due to having...this...for a childhood. See, Jenelle really does save lives. She's planned this all along. 

• Love 11
22 hours ago, starfire said:

Amazing...she has both oak trees AND acorn trees on her new property.

Good God, she's is "special", isn't she? My oak trees and acorn trees are of the stupid all-in-one variety. They must be defective. 

• Love 10

Being a lifelong resident of the Pacific Northwest, land of evergreen trees, I laughed my ass of at her description of 'long leaf pines'.  Pine trees have needles, not leaves, fucking moron.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, lovesnark said:

Being a lifelong resident of the Pacific Northwest, land of evergreen trees, I laughed my ass of at her description of 'long leaf pines'.  Pine trees have needles, not leaves, fucking moron.

This Texan desperately want to move to the PNW. I love it there. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I checked up on Nathan's latest for drunken disorderly/resisting arrest -- he's gone to court now. He pled guilty, so the charges stick and get added to his long roster, but got off with time served. Do any of these people ever have consequences for anything?!

P.s. "no no I have land my child can be abused on so it won't be a public bother"

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 5
(edited)

The most time he would have served for those charges would have likely been 3-7 days. A lot of jail facilities have inmates serve only half of a sentence. If he was in jail for several hours or at least 24 hours, that would take care of the time he would have served. Not at all unusual.

15 hours ago, MissMel said:

Good God, she's is "special", isn't she? My oak trees and acorn trees are of the stupid all-in-one variety. They must be defective. 

Hahahaha

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, MissMel said:

I need to proofread my posts! That's embarrassing. Hahaha

No, it is perfect! Great sense of humor. :-)

Jenelle probably looked at our palm trees here in So. California and wondered why they didn't have any coconuts.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

The most time he would have served for those charges would have likely been 3-7 days. A lot of jail facilities have inmates serve only half of a sentence. If he was in jail for several hours or at least 24 hours, that would take care of the time he would have served. Not at all unusual.

Hahahaha

For public drunkenness, yes. For resisting arrest... it can be up to a year for that. And it's his third or fourth threatening an officer or resisting arrest conviction. Not to mention his fifth or sixth drinking-related offense. He doesn't just get drunk, he also fights the cops when they get there. All I know is, if I ever want to abuse or neglect a kid, drink and drive, or become a drug dealer with absolutely no consequences, Horry County, SC, will be my first choice.

• Love 4
On 7/28/2016 at 9:03 AM, lovesnark said:

Why are these quote boxes popping up?

1 hour ago, Lm2162 said:

For public drunkenness, yes. For resisting arrest... it can be up to a year for that. And it's his third or fourth threatening an officer or resisting arrest conviction. Not to mention his fifth or sixth drinking-related offense. He doesn't just get drunk, he also fights the cops when they get there. All I know is, if I ever want to abuse or neglect a kid, drink and drive, or become a drug dealer with absolutely no consequences, Horry County, SC, will be my first choice.

"Up to" means anywhere from one day in jail to 365 days. That is just the maximum. If He has three "threatening an officer" under his belt, than clearly he is just serving minimum time each time. Here in California, jails are so overcrowded and the state prisons are worse.It is like that everywhere.  Unless Nipples is hurting anyone while committing his offenses, he will likely get slapped with fines and minimum jail time. Resisting arrest can often be reduced or dropped by the time one gets in front of a judge.

• Love 2
(edited)
5 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Why are these quote boxes popping up?

"Up to" means anywhere from one day in jail to 365 days. That is just the maximum. If He has three "threatening an officer" under his belt, than clearly he is just serving minimum time each time. Here in California, jails are so overcrowded and the state prisons are worse.It is like that everywhere.  Unless Nipples is hurting anyone while committing his offenses, he will likely get slapped with fines and minimum jail time. Resisting arrest can often be reduced or dropped by the time one gets in front of a judge.

Yeah, I know it's a maximum. I just feel sorry for the SC cops who have to respond to his calls. And those are just the times he's been convicted; we've seen him fight cops at least one other time on camera when they were pulled over, and his own lawyer said he acted like a total asshole and she couldn't help him when he got his third or fourth DUI with two resisting arrest/threatening an officer charges attached. 

The resisting arrest wasn't dropped in this case, so at least he was convicted, but considering the number of times Jenelle could have gone to jail but didn't, it seems to be a pattern that nothing they do will ever get them real consequences. Sad, because *maybe* that would get them to be better for Kaiser. Maybe. 

Edited by Lm2162
3 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

2nqy2j9.jpg

• Love 8
On July 25, 2016 at 7:23 PM, BitterApple said:

Poor Kaiser. Such an adorable little blonde chub stuck with those two psychopaths for "parents."

Three psychopaths . He's saddled with Nathan as well ? poor little guy

• Love 5

I wonder if she realizes the longer she waits before attempting to get back custody, the less likely it's going to happen. Moving him will be a bigger shakeup the longer he is with Barb (how far is her new dirt farm from Barb?). 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, DoctorWhovian said:

I wonder if she realizes the longer she waits before attempting to get back custody, the less likely it's going to happen. Moving him will be a bigger shakeup the longer he is with Barb (how far is her new dirt farm from Barb?). 

I think that she realises and in some way uses it to her advantage.  This way she can make noise and cry and complain, content in the knowledge that it is getting more and more unlikely.  It just adds to the list of excuses:

"I've filled papers with my law-yar but he says that it might be tough to get Jace back now that he is in school"

"I'm hoping to get Jace back soon but I'm so overwhelmed with Kaiser and Rugrat 3"

"Since I've broken up with Uncle Bad Touch, I need to find a new place to live so I can't have Jace right now"

"It's a day that ends in Y so I can't get custody of Jace at the moment"

• Love 16

Do you think she'll ever admit "I really don't want custody of Jace.  It's fine that he's with my mother."

If Dave's daughter didn't need a play-buddy to keep her occupied, Jenelle would never ask for weekends with Jace.  Jennelle is probably jealous of the time Dave spends with his daughter. Having Jace dig a hole with the girl, is a great way for her to get all of Dirtbag Dave's attention. 

• Love 10

So is Jenelle really having Uncle Dave's baby? Please tell me it's not true. Please tell me she's not having another kid with another scumbag. I'm sort of out of the loop, but the question is...do I really want to know the truth that this complete waste of human life is having another child to abuse and ignore?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, geekamonggeeks said:

So is Jenelle really having Uncle Dave's baby? Please tell me it's not true. Please tell me she's not having another kid with another scumbag. I'm sort of out of the loop, but the question is...do I really want to know the truth that this complete waste of human life is having another child to abuse and ignore?

She hasn't made an announcement.  Police report from a event accident lists her as a pregnant passenger. 

• Love 1