Type keyword(s) to search

Brandi Glanville: Drinking and Tweeting - a book and a lifestyle!

• Start Topic

5fk6q8.png

I been meaning to share these for awhile but it kept slipping my mind. Someone on Twitter found these a few months ago seems like Brandi was zoning in on Adrienne and Lisa V right from the start. The first tweet is days after Bravo premiered the show on 10/14/2010. As for the second tweet maybe someone who likes Adrienne can clarify but maybe this is when Adrienne and Brandi became buddies. Coincidentally, she ends up as a friend of the wives in S2 thanks to Adrienne. Then she flipped on her at that season's reunion and became LVP'S sidekick in season 3. Brandi definitely had motive to being on BH.

This right here is why I was always on Kyle's side regarding Brandi and why I always thought Lisa was shady.  Lisa stated time and time again she wanted Kyle to have her back and Kyle shunning Brandi and being the "mean girl" to Brandi was having Lisa's back, but Lisa played to the public.  All the housewives had this info on Brandi, never mind the fact that she got on to the show right after taking pictures with Cedric.  Lisa and Brandi deserve each other.  Brandi does not like Kyle because she see's right through her and is/not afraid to show it.  

• Love 3

5fk6q8.png

I been meaning to share these for awhile but it kept slipping my mind. Someone on Twitter found these a few months ago seems like Brandi was zoning in on Adrienne and Lisa V right from the start. The first tweet is days after Bravo premiered the show on 10/14/2010. As for the second tweet maybe someone who likes Adrienne can clarify but maybe this is when Adrienne and Brandi became buddies. Coincidentally, she ends up as a friend of the wives in S2 thanks to Adrienne. Then she flipped on her at that season's reunion and became LVP'S sidekick in season 3. Brandi definitely had motive to being on BH.

The party where Adrienne and Brandi supposedly met was on October 23, so it all fits with these texts. Geneva Wasserman was there as well, and the story goes she introduced them at this party. The Geneva who would eventually be the source of the surrogacy information and the one to actually get the C&D letter from Adrienne and Paul.

https://www.looktothestars.org/news/5285-stars-turn-out-to-celebrity-charity-event-for-autism

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 3

This right here is why I was always on Kyle's side regarding Brandi and why I always thought Lisa was shady.  Lisa stated time and time again she wanted Kyle to have her back and Kyle shunning Brandi and being the "mean girl" to Brandi was having Lisa's back, but Lisa played to the public.  All the housewives had this info on Brandi, never mind the fact that she got on to the show right after taking pictures with Cedric.  Lisa and Brandi deserve each other.  Brandi does not like Kyle because she see's right through her and is/not afraid to show it.  

I pretty much saw where Kyle was coming from regarding Lisa.  Had she said opportunistic instead of manipulative at the  Reunion Season 2 it might have yielded a different result.  Taylor did act like an ugly step child begging for Lisa's attention.  Lisa did treat her like crap both to her face and in the talking heads.  There is a part of me after Season 4 that feels like Brandi intentionally put into action what happened in Season 4.  After laughing with Kyle and Kim in the limo on the way to Carlton's Brandi immediately went to Lisa and told her they were making fun of the her faint.  Brandi admitted that she wasn't ready to confront Lisa on the beach so she used the diversion to get Kyle distrusting Lisa.  Kyle never said boo to Lisa on the beach-it was mouthy Yolanda and Kim that kept pecking away at her.  I believe Brandi did not want Lisa having more friends than she did and overplayed her hand on the Scheana nonsense.

I never noticed Brandi having Lisa's back. In Las Vegas when Camille  asked Lisa if she owned SUR-Brandi sat there like a bump on a log and said nothing.  Never quite understood what Kyle or anyone else was suppose to say.  I did notice Brandi going after Adrienne for no reason.  I think when Brandi was chewing Adrienne out for not paying attention to her  should have been the single white female signal they all should have absorbed.  I must say after the in your face bikini parade by Brandi in Hawaii I could see why Adrienne did not want her hanging around Paul and her boys.

At the Reunion Season 2 Brandi did go on and on saying Lisa V never talks about anyone behind their back (I guess she never watched the talking heads) and now she says that Lisa V has repeatedly talked about Kyle behind her back and Adrienne.  So I see Brandi as the attack dog not really a defender.  This defending Kim from her sister was just a red herring-Brandi wanted to hurt Kyle and try and get her to explode and for Lisa V. to turn on Kyle again.  It was never going to be enough to just get back in Lisa's good graces she needed to destroy any friendship Kyle and Lisa had rekindled.

• Love 3

I doubt that anyone knew who Brandi was at this point, these tweets were before she joined the show. She did not know any cast members, not even Cedric at this stage.

The party where Adrienne and Brandi supposedly met was on October 23, so it all fits with these texts. Geneva Wasserman was there as well, and the story goes she introduced them at this party. The Geneva who would eventually be the source of the surrogacy information and the one to actually get the C&D letter from Adrienne and Paul.

https://www.looktothestars.org/news/5285-stars-turn-out-to-celebrity-charity-event-for-autism

Adrienne had her little dog Jack with her at this party and she asked Brandi to hold him while she was photographed, that is how they, Adrienne/Brandi, met.

I pretty much saw where Kyle was coming from regarding Lisa.  Had she said opportunistic instead of manipulative at the  Reunion Season 2 it might have yielded a different result.  Taylor did act like an ugly step child begging for Lisa's attention.  Lisa did treat her like crap both to her face and in the talking heads.  There is a part of me after Season 4 that feels like Brandi intentionally put into action what happened in Season 4.  After laughing with Kyle and Kim in the limo on the way to Carlton's Brandi immediately went to Lisa and told her they were making fun of the her faint.  Brandi admitted that she wasn't ready to confront Lisa on the beach so she used the diversion to get Kyle distrusting Lisa.  Kyle never said boo to Lisa on the beach-it was mouthy Yolanda and Kim that kept pecking away at her.  I believe Brandi did not want Lisa having more friends than she did and overplayed her hand on the Scheana nonsense.

I never noticed Brandi having Lisa's back. In Las Vegas when Camille  asked Lisa if she owned SUR-Brandi sat there like a bump on a log and said nothing.  Never quite understood what Kyle or anyone else was suppose to say.  I did notice Brandi going after Adrienne for no reason.  I think when Brandi was chewing Adrienne out for not paying attention to her  should have been the single white female signal they all should have absorbed.  I must say after the in your face bikini parade by Brandi in Hawaii I could see why Adrienne did not want her hanging around Paul and her boys.

At the Reunion Season 2 Brandi did go on and on saying Lisa V never talks about anyone behind their back (I guess she never watched the talking heads) and now she says that Lisa V has repeatedly talked about Kyle behind her back and Adrienne.  So I see Brandi as the attack dog not really a defender.  This defending Kim from her sister was just a red herring-Brandi wanted to hurt Kyle and try and get her to explode and for Lisa V. to turn on Kyle again.  It was never going to be enough to just get back in Lisa's good graces she needed to destroy any friendship Kyle and Lisa had rekindled.

IMO, Taylor wanted to replace LisaV's standing on the show. LisaV and Kyle were the BFFs and Taylor desperately wanted that title with Kyle.

I do not count the TH segments as "talking behind" anyone's back as they are asked questions by a producer about things that were said/done on the show, it is part of their job to answer them.

The whole "take Lisa down" last season was led, IMO, by Brandi/Yolanda to up Yolanda's importance on the show. I really think last season was her, Yolanda's, last big play for her own spin off and she needed to become fan favorite in order to have a chance of getting it. By then, Brandi had already teamed up with Yolanda, off camera/off season, and they eventually pulled Kim into their plan. JMO

• Love 5

It's interesting. Brandi's last few blogs have been absolutely scathing. Holding nothing back, insulting people from left to right, not even trying. Well, 60% that, 40% telling us about her projects and charities and stuff. I think she thought this reunion would go a different way. I think she truly did think she would in some way be "vindicated". Once she watched it play out - and see viewer's comments about how full of shit she was at the first part of the reunion, because I totally believe she reads viewer's comments - she knew she was going to still be seen as the bad guy and was PISSED. And now is just going scorched earth.

I also think she took LisaV's comment that they'd ALL work it out too much to heart. Once she started reading Lisa's blogs after the slapping incident, she knew LisaV was lying, she was just better at it than Brandi is. So she's doubly pissed, because now she thinks her spot might be in jeopardy, if LisaV really wants nothing to do with her.

Also, she can't seriously pull a Kim and insinuate that Kyle did something awful at the wedding, and then try to write in her blog that she really wants those two to be happy like she said at the reunion. She'll go scorched earth again, and hope that she creates enough "conflict" that she'll be asked back. Can't wait (sarcasm).

• Love 3

Well there we have it. Brandis "smoking gun" which would vindicate her were Lisar's "CRAZY" texts. Sorry Brandi, no matter how "crazy" Lisar may seem, she's still not a delusional piece of shit like you.

Please Bravo Gods get that bitch off my television

• Love 8

Confession:  I now believe Brandi should come back.  I think they should show her with her kids, to give us that balance.  I think they should get her ex to allow this by adding LeAnn Rimes to the cast at the same time.  

She went for Adrienne's family with the surrogacy reveal.  She went for Kim/Kyle's relationship despite claiming otherwise.  Let's get some "real" Brandi on the show, see how she feels about that.

Her whole "I wash my hands of this" thing at the end of the reunion really rubbed me the wrong way.

• Love 1

Confession:  I now believe Brandi should come back.  I think they should show her with her kids, to give us that balance.  I think they should get her ex to allow this by adding LeAnn Rimes to the cast at the same time.  

She went for Adrienne's family with the surrogacy reveal.  She went for Kim/Kyle's relationship despite claiming otherwise.  Let's get some "real" Brandi on the show, see how she feels about that.

Her whole "I wash my hands of this" thing at the end of the reunion really rubbed me the wrong way.

I don't think Eddie or Leann have any interest in joining the show.  Brandi wants them to save her spot-I wills stop watching if it becomes the Eddie, Brandi and LeAnn show.  I think we saw how having exes on the show played out on RHNYC with the Harry character. 

I think Brandi deep down was probably having a major anxiety attack when she saw Kim making herself look worse and worse.  For Kim to give Brandi a pass, I believe it was just for purposes of the Reunion, and ignore all the other things Brandi said about her was surreal.  It is not about an intervention, it is about the fact that Kim is using and is acting the fool.  I was kind of hoping that Brandi would do the washing her hands thing at Kim and say. "deuces, Motherf*&*er," to Kim as a parting gift.  I did think it was funny that Brandi was trying to say it was okay for her talk about Kim and her sobriety issues because she was friends with her-Kim wasn't really buying that one. 

• Love 1

Let's get some "real" Brandi on the show, see how she feels about that.

IMO we've been watching the real (as real as a fake can get, I guess lol) Brandi Glanville for four seasons, now.  She's just too delusional and childish to see how trashtastic she looks to everyone else, so she pushes it off onto everyone else.  Brandi's a trashmouth?  No, that's Lisa R.  Brandi's got a drug problem? No, that's Kyle.  Brandi manipulates situations?  No, that's LVP.  Brandi's hurts other people's kids?  No, that's Eileen (aka The Homewrecker).  Seeing her interact with her kids won't change anything because there is no balance when it comes to Brandi -- she's all ratchet, all the time.   

Just like BFF RumRaisin, nothing is going to humble her and she's just going to KOKO with her ratchet-tastic ways.  lol

Edited by SwordQueen
  • Love 8

I guess she got hit over the head with the anvil and finally realized how vile and mean Kim was coming across as.      I translated her comment to mean "I'm done with you Kim, good luck".

Of course, it's easy to take that stand now after she did her best to ruin the relationship between the sisters all season.  Typical Brandi "Oops, Sorry."

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 4

I guess what I meant by the real Brandi was having her be forced to deal with something she genuinely cares about, on television and in blogs and talking heads and reunions.  She's reckless with other people's lives because what she seems to want to protect about her own- her kids- is largely absent.  

So I think this is pretty bad karma on my part, but I want to see her twist the way she's twisted others.  That would entertain me for a couple episodes, or at least the thought of it entertains me.  And, since Leann/Eddie had a show on VH-1, I'd figure they'll come to this channel, too, if the pay is right.  

• Love 2

Amazing how this woman stirred the shit this season, talking all kinds of evil in Kim's ear, doing horrific damage to people, and then just washed her hands of it at the reunion - "one sick fuck" is far too kind.

• Love 7

It's interesting. Brandi's last few blogs have been absolutely scathing. Holding nothing back, insulting people from left to right, not even trying. Well, 60% that, 40% telling us about her projects and charities and stuff. I think she thought this reunion would go a different way. I think she truly did think she would in some way be "vindicated". Once she watched it play out - and see viewer's comments about how full of shit she was at the first part of the reunion, because I totally believe she reads viewer's comments - she knew she was going to still be seen as the bad guy and was PISSED. And now is just going scorched earth.

I also think she took LisaV's comment that they'd ALL work it out too much to heart. Once she started reading Lisa's blogs after the slapping incident, she knew LisaV was lying, she was just better at it than Brandi is. So she's doubly pissed, because now she thinks her spot might be in jeopardy, if LisaV really wants nothing to do with her.

Also, she can't seriously pull a Kim and insinuate that Kyle did something awful at the wedding, and then try to write in her blog that she really wants those two to be happy like she said at the reunion. She'll go scorched earth again, and hope that she creates enough "conflict" that she'll be asked back. Can't wait (sarcasm).

Can you clarify the bold part? What was Lisa's "we'll all work it out" comment in reference to, and what did she lie about in her post slap blogs? I was in and out during the reunion - the husband couldn't stop commenting on how vile Kim is and how much he digs Lisa Rinna.

Apparently he has had a crush on her since he was a kid and found his dad's Playboy's. At least that is what he says. I suspect he actually used to love soap operas and just doesn't want to admit it. Because he was a little too familiar with the "Marlena possessed by the devil" story line for me not to be suspicious. 

• Love 4

Well Kyle did say in her tagline once "Im first from this town. I know what's real and what's fake."

I think it was "I was born and raised in this town..."

Or maybe "I grew up in this town..."

Edited by nexxie

Taking no prisoners with other cast members and sharing the Xanax bottle in her handbag with Kim will get Brandi nowhere.  Smoking a bit of pot with Andy and sharing a couple of hot boys will get her gigs on WWHL.  What the heck is Brandi doing with the production crew that keeps her on this show.

• Love 5

Taking no prisoners with other cast members and sharing the Xanax bottle in her handbag with Kim will get Brandi nowhere.  Smoking a bit of pot with Andy and sharing a couple of hot boys will get her gigs on WWHL.  What the heck is Brandi doing with the production crew that keeps her on this show.

I Will Venture A Guess

the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-sea

screen-shot-2013-11-18-at-9-24-21-pm1.pn

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/photos/tour-brandi-glanvilles-new-crib-and-closet/item/10055616

• Love 3

Can you clarify the bold part? What was Lisa's "we'll all work it out" comment in reference to, and what did she lie about in her post slap blogs? I was in and out during the reunion - the husband couldn't stop commenting on how vile Kim is and how much he digs Lisa Rinna.

Apparently he has had a crush on her since he was a kid and found his dad's Playboy's. At least that is what he says. I suspect he actually used to love soap operas and just doesn't want to admit it. Because he was a little too familiar with the "Marlena possessed by the devil" story line for me not to be suspicious. 

I think the initial poster thought LisaV's comment at the end of the reunion about "working things out" was made earlier, which it was not. LisaV did not lie, she is done with Brandi and Brandi knows this but she, Brandi, will try to play the wounded victim as much as possible. Brandi is the lying liar that lies without hesitation, not LisaV IMO.

• Love 5

Wasn't it "I'm born and raised in this town"? Because I remember discussion about that not being grammatically correct.  I am pretty sure she said "I'm born and raised". 

MatildaMoody, I have never been so traumatized as when I saw those pics of LisaR in that magazine. I seriously can't look at her without remembering that it was her that finally made me realize what a "landing strip" was, when it was said on RHNY. During that vagina bedazzler woman's season.  I mean, I have seen naked women in pictures before but there was just something about hers that weirded me out. Maybe it was because I saw them and was watching the show at the same time.  

Brandi did have her two sons on during her first season. And they did what normal (but not all) boys do, they peed in the bushes. And Kyle was soooooooooo mortified and Brandi got her feeling hurt over it.

Actually what the kid did was get out of the pool take his clothes off and pee on the lawn in front of little girls.  Bravo to him for not peeing in the pool.  Brandi just sat there and did little to remind him what the bathroom in the pool house is for-not just where Daddy goes to live when he gets caught messing around with a country singer.

• Love 3

Brandi did have her two sons on during her first season. And they did what normal (but not all) boys do, they peed in the bushes. And Kyle was soooooooooo mortified and Brandi got her feeling hurt over it.

I could be remembering it wrong, but I thought that Kyle's issue was with the fact that Brandi didn't admonish him. She was just like "boys will be boys" and Kyle said in her TH something about how he will continue to do it until someone tells him he shouldn't. 

• Love 4

OK, I'm on my iPad, and don't know how to do quotes and stuff, but yes, I was the original poster about Brandi thinking she had an in with LisaV, and at the END of the reunion Lisa did say something about how they would all patch things up , or some such nonsense. My point was that I think Brandi is really needy, and really gullible, and probably took LisaV at her "word". Her very disingenuous word. But AFTER the reunion was filmed, Brandi got to see LisaV's real feelings about "BG" in Lisa's blogs, and then realized it was utter bullshit. That LisaV was well and truly done with her. Both off the show and (more importantly) on the show. So does that make slightly more sense?

• Love 2

OK, I'm on my iPad, and don't know how to do quotes and stuff, but yes, I was the original poster about Brandi thinking she had an in with LisaV, and at the END of the reunion Lisa did say something about how they would all patch things up , or some such nonsense. My point was that I think Brandi is really needy, and really gullible, and probably took LisaV at her "word". Her very disingenuous word. But AFTER the reunion was filmed, Brandi got to see LisaV's real feelings about "BG" in Lisa's blogs, and then realized it was utter bullshit. That LisaV was well and truly done with her. Both off the show and (more importantly) on the show. So does that make slightly more sense?

Not really. LOL The reunion was filmed after the regular season was already completed, not during.

Lisa's blogs and her interactions with Brandi (during filming) after the slap were clear and consistent about being done with Brandi, for good. IMO, Lisa was not "disingenuous" at all but very clear and very honest about anything Brandi and I believe Brandi's face/conduct during the finale and the entire reunion shows she knew exactly how LisaV felt about her and where she stands with all the other HWs. Brandi burned any and all bridges, save for Kim, in her short 4 seasons on this show and has only herself to blame.

Timeline - show (mostly) then reunion, where LisaV said they could all move on, then LisaV's blogs about Amsterdam. The reunion taped awhile ago. Lisa's blogs about the slap nonsense were written after the reunion.

OK, I'm on my iPad, and don't know how to do quotes and stuff, but yes, I was the original poster about Brandi thinking she had an in with LisaV, and at the END of the reunion Lisa did say something about how they would all patch things up , or some such nonsense. My point was that I think Brandi is really needy, and really gullible, and probably took LisaV at her "word".

I think Lisa's "we can all work things out" was said in a pretty vague manner, and really just said to preface saying that Kyle and Kim's issues were more serious. If Brandi took Lisa's comment personally, she's reaching. Frankly, I think she knew by reunion time, as well as by everything that transpired at the reunion, that Lisa was done with her.

• Love 6

I don't think Brandi's sons were ever on the show (Eddie wouldn't give permission). They did come to that party with her, but they were off-camera. And yea, as I remember it, they peed on the lawn, and Brandi just looked over and laughed. She didn't move an inch to go get them or say anything to them at all, and Kyle was kinda shocked at this. Their teenage years are going to be interesting. Kind of puts the Amsterdam pot debate in an interesting light in terms of parenting.

• Love 4

1hkbnt0qlzyhicc0kq95_bigger.png  Lisa VanderpumpVerified account

‏@LisaVanderpump

Maybe someone needs to look up “vindication” in the dictionary...

That’s the book thing with dust on it...

Lisa V and the others are not holding back on twitter or their blogs, are they?

I only hope it's getting through to Bravo and that Lisa V especially uses whatever clout she has (and I still maintain she has more clout than any other HW in any other franchise) to get Brandi and Kim off!   I think if she took the lead, with the others behind her, it just might work.

Hmm, why do I still want to remember that her sons were on a little bit during her first season? And after they were on is when Eddie said no more?

I think they were too.  I think we saw them during the party when the kid peed on the lawn or something.  

If it took eight episodes this year for Brandi to get to a tolerable place with LvP, how long next season 16 episodes?  I think LvP is not going to be swayed by patching things up for filming.  LvP does not do a good job of tolerating.

• Love 3

Hmm, why do I still want to remember that her sons were on a little bit during her first season? And after they were on is when Eddie said no more?

This was at the height of the tension btwn. Brandi and Eddie/Leann, so even though Eddie might have not wanted his kids on the show for reasons of privacy and good parenting, there's no way he would have capitulated on this as a favor for Brandi.

Last season Brandi seemed to harp on about manipulation.  This season it is about hypocrites.

I checked Merriams and the second definition of manipulation has two parts:

a.  To manage or utilize skillfully

b.  to control or play upon by artful, unfair or insidious means, especially to one's own advantage.

I think people like LisaV and Eileen understand that this show is a job and most jobs require that one manage and utilize their

positions, etc. skillfully or the future might fade fast.  Have they always succeeded, probably not.   

Hypocrite:  

1  a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion

2  a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

Under these definitions, is not eating a spacecake because one is in legal tangles with one's ex is being

a hypocrite?  I thought it was a rare time Brandi took the better path on camera.  Then, because she is so consumed with hatred for Kyle, she ruined it by admitting she has smoked pot in the past. 

In my business, I have smiled and made polite with  customers who failed to pay bills that were 60-90 days overdue ( a practice that with one went on for 14 years and the other for 6 years) but one somehow managed to buy a new Navigator and went on holidays to New Jersey casinos.  The other customer found a way to buy a new Mercedes ragtop , go on yachting trips to the Bahamas and trips skiing.

Was I hypocritical and manipulative?  Dang right I was.  I looked at holiday photos and said how nice the trip appeared.

I tried every courteous way to produce payment from them and, when it was clear it was not going to happen,  I kept a hypocritical smile on my face, made polite and sought out other accounts to replace them.  I then told them to bugger off.  Literally.

I now have customers that pay on time!  As Eileen says "Yay!"  I just did her shoulder shrug as I typed that.  ;)

In my mind, the two who need this paycheck the most are Brandi and Kim and each have failed to skillfully manipulate it to their long-term advantage.  I don't think Brandi slapping a label on wine and making STFU tanktops is a long-term paycheck.

Edited by Crikey
  • Love 1

OK...so I just watched the scene and we barely get a glimpse of one of the kids from behind before Brandi says, "And he's getting naked. This is what he does at home. Not good. Uh oh." And then laughs.  To be fair, she was still on crutches but still. She says nothing to him.  

I can't believe I went back and found this scene, but it was sooooo worth it to see Dana/Pam and her $25,000 sunglasses.  Ah, memories. 

ETA:  I lied.  She does say, "No, Jakey." 

Edited by beaker73
  • Love 2

I think the only reason it's so "nice" is because of the timing of Kim's episode. I can just imagine her calling her ghostwriter and saying "Abort! Abort! Delete the whole thing and write the opposite!"

• Love 1

I believe Brandi's trying to cover her ass. If Kim's gone next season (God lets hope so) who is left that will film with Brandi?? After her atrocious behavior no one will. I think she's trying to gloss over the animosity so she can come back. What she doesn't get is, just because she says she's still buddies with the other HWs doesn't mean they are ok with her. More of her delusion.

• Love 1

Sometimes life has a funny way of giving you the finger.  Brandi waited until after the show was done airing to launch her swill.  Now that she is ready to launch Kim has all the headlines-last time I checked over 400 stories on her arrest.  Looks like Brandi is getting overshadowed and a really bad time to be pimping her wine.  She tried last week with the -I"I never said I wanted to leave the RHOBH!!!!"  She did it is called semantics.  Now we have the ever so friendly-kind of her way to apologize and no one is buying it.    

• Love 3

5geB5TTo_bigger.jpeg  Kristen TaekmanVerified account
‏@KristenTaekman

#TGIF whos ready to celebrate! @BrandiGlanville #DrinkUp #UnfilteredBlonde  #Rhony #RHOBH

6:58 AM - 17 Apr 2015

Suzannah ‏@Suzannah10Gem 4h4 hours ago

@KristenTaekman @BrandiGlanville Not Kim, Brandi should also abstain considering her intake control problems  

wendy mcclanahan ‏@wjm1127 4h4 hours ago

“@KristenTaekman: #TGIF whos ready to celebrate! @BrandiGlanville I would not buy anything of #BrandiGlanville  LVP Sangria outstanding

Tracy Baker ‏@fatchick2015 3h3 hours ago

@KristenTaekman @BrandiGlanville i really wished you wouldnt try to push unfiltered skank on us i like you but shes gotta go

☀️Kay Dub❤️ ‏@GBmagnolia 3h3 hours ago

@KristenTaekman @BrandiGlanville Eeeeek. Bad timing. BAD BAD timing. Answer to who's ready? ME ! And Kim, allegedly

Elena T ‏@elenatu 3h3 hours ago

@KristenTaekman @BrandiGlanville No I will not buy !!!!!! I like u but BG yacks !!!

SandeeJay ‏@MyFancyOne 3h3 hours ago

@KristenTaekman @BrandiGlanville it must taste super sour w/a hint of tart & an aftertaste of bitter!

HeHeHe & Vala_13.gif

• Love 3

This was at the height of the tension btwn. Brandi and Eddie/Leann, so even though Eddie might have not wanted his kids on the show for reasons of privacy and good parenting, there's no way he would have capitulated on this as a favor for Brandi.

The little boy who urinated on the grass also received a lot of criticism (along with Brandi's lack of getting up to correct him but she was hobbling around on crutches and couldn't really get over there before the deed was done) via social media.

Maybe it was after that episode aired that Eddie changed his mind about having the kids on the show?

I know I'd never subject my minor children to reality television.  He was just a little boy so the snark about his peeing on the lawn was really surprising, even to me.

Edited by Persnickety1
  • Love 1

I just read a Botched recap at TrashTalk.    Is this really Brandi? 

I have wondered about overdoing fillers.  If one fills the loose skin but then overfills, does it not then stretch the skin thereby causing the need to fill more and more as the skin stretches.  Just wondered about that.  

I think Brandi, her hairdresser and Jennifer go to the same Dr., unfortunately.

• Love 2

Dear Brandi,

I think it's important for me to help you here. You floated the story that Lisa gave Kim and Kyle a wedgie. I know this because Harvey at TMZ told me. Well he told me he talked to one person and we know who that is you. Then Harvey said he called Lisa. Yeah cuz he's got her on speed dial. Oops. You understand that this woman's tag one is Throw me to the wolves and I'll return leading the pack. Right?

So you have thrown a woman under the bus who:

1. Has Harvey on speed dial.

2. Has a tag line that basically says she'll cut a bitch.

3. Has muliple bars and restaurants with hundreds of employees that are right now getting the real scoop from Polo staff.

You had better hope that you were never there, never called and your name never spoken by Kim. Cuz you could be the headline tomorrow.

Edited by QuinnM
  • Love 3