Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta - General Discussion

• Start Topic

(edited)

Okay, I just looked up Karlie Redd. And her Wikipedia say she 50!!! ,that she was born in 1964.

It also stated she tells people she's in her mid 20's but ex boyfriends, say she is definitely 50. Daaammmnnn.

The tweets on the after show???? KILLED ME.

Someone said , "Oh, so I don't need no money to start a Record label?"

Yes, they did. I was crying.

Then someone had to say "Kirk is too ugly to be cheating on ANYBODY" OH LORD. Jesus come take me now.

I'm ashamed to say I kinda liked Margeux's song.

Oooh Kalenna is gonna come at Deb? I'm not missing that!

Edited by Tallulahbaby
  • Love 5

I have so many questions for this episode....

Jessica said she threw money back at Joseline but it was Joseline's own money (or vh1's?!). Who are these supposed "investors" that Stevie is talking to? Why is this movie called That time of the month? Who booked this hole in the wall performance for Jessica? Why does her butt look so disgusting? Is Rasheeda's storyline now Erica's too? I hope people peeped Erica bringing up Scrappy, calling him fat and ugly, bashing on him and shiznyee.

Why is Rasheeda in bed with lashes and full make up on? Why would Ashley answer the hotel room phone and blatantly say "This is Ashley" without Rasheeda even asking who it is LOL? Why did Erica have her hair up, sneakers on, like she about to go to the gym and said she was "ready"?

When will Dawn get a better weave? (That's all I have for that bitch LOL) Side note: I kinda liked Margeaux's song, in my opinion, she performed way better than that disgusting thing we call a human Jessica Dime.

• Love 4

I have so many questions for this episode....

Jessica said she threw money back at Joseline but it was Joseline's own money (or vh1's?!). Who are these supposed "investors" that Stevie is talking to? Why is this movie called That time of the month? Who booked this hole in the wall performance for Jessica? Why does her butt look so disgusting? Is Rasheeda's storyline now Erica's too? I hope people peeped Erica bringing up Scrappy, calling him fat and ugly, bashing on him and shiznyee.

Why is Rasheeda in bed with lashes and full make up on? Why would Ashley answer the hotel room phone and blatantly say "This is Ashley" without Rasheeda even asking who it is LOL? Why did Erica have her hair up, sneakers on, like she about to go to the gym and said she was "ready"?

When will Dawn get a better weave? (That's all I have for that bitch LOL) Side note: I kinda liked Margeaux's song, in my opinion, she performed way better than that disgusting thing we call a human Jessica Dime.

Good questions. I didn't sleep well last night because I needed answers to those exact questions.

1. Joseline was talking how sex-ay Stebbie is in a suit in a meeting. If that t-shirt and back pack get up was his suit, what does his everyday-not in a power meeting -with investors look like?

2. What people in the industry does Mimi know? Then penny dime claimed she knew people too! Well show me these people!

3. Did Karlie's store go outta bidness?

5. Ashley tried to be like a broke ass Apollonia in her lace get up. And Kirk helped her pick that outfit? Um, okay.

Whitney Trillbert...you are wrong for making laugh like a hyena at 630 in the morning....scaring my kids. The 3 year old waking up asking are you okay, mommy.

• Love 3

Yea...I liked Margo's song too. But I laughed when the show actually promoted both songs like actual singles inbetween that part of the show and the commercials.

I thought Erica meant "ready" in terms of ready to fight. She stopped short of slapping vaseline on her face. But she looked more ready to throw down than Rasheeda did. Rasheeda looked like she was ready for a runway show. I thought when she said she was wearing boots, she was talking about tims or like workman type boots. Unless she gonna take the boots she was wearing off and use them as a shank, she'd be at a disadvantage IMO. But Ashley aint really about all that so whatever.

Listen, if Karlie Redd is 50 then more power to her. She looks damn good for her age. But she need to quit lying so bad about her age. Dont she have a child that's in THEIR 20s.....so how can she be in her 20s too? If she wanna claim being 45 or 40 thats cool, but damn she trying to shave off 25 years? GTFOH.

• Love 2
(edited)

Hey all! It's been a while since I've posted, but I definitely have been watching. I might throw a comment about previous episodes here and there, LOL:

Joseline/Jessica: That battle was anti-climatic, to say the least. And goodness knows I'm not wasting good money to throw at anyone to prove a point, especially $1s and $5s. That's laundromat money, dammit. My take on these two is that Jessica came to ATL with one of two intentions: thinking she was going to get put on and ride Joseline's coattails, or to start shit with her get her "in" on the show. Whatever the case may be, it's not really working for her. Big-booty "former" strippers with multicolored hair and minimal musical talent are a dime a dozen in Atlanta (everywhere it seems, nowadays). And if she came to expose Joseline, it's too late, because everything exposed about her is old news and/or she's already owned up to it. I think that's what makes Joseline likable to some(myself included)…she gives zero fucks and is clearly an open book about everything. 

Karlie/Margeaux: Grouping these two together just because they were in the same scene, LOL. So Karlie has a record label now? Okay. And I'm not sure I believe she's 50, but she's definitely creeping up to it, because you can see the age in her face and especially her hands. It's really a shame she doesn't own up to it, because she looks damn good for someone in her mid 40s. Getting older is a blessing ladies, and don't let society tell you otherwise! As for Margeaux, add me to the list of people who kind of liked her song. I like her in general, really. Once you subtract Nikko out of the equation, she seems like one of those cool boho punk club kids you see running around Greenwich village. I could have hung out with her in a former life, LOL.

The Jordans: These two are clearly being prepped to join the cast of L&HH LA, because goodness knows that show needs the ratings boost. I snickered at this group of "hedge funders" inking a "multi-million dollar" deal with them. More like scribbling an agreement on a notepad with Pookie n' Em to meet up at the local Shoprite parking lot to shoot a straight to DVD movie. That is more along their speed. That said, I am glad to see Stevie making a real effort to rebuild his career from the ground up. I was listening to an old Faith album a few days ago and I saw he had some writing credits on it.  He was a real name in the business, and seems be working hard to make it mean something again. And as long as he throws a few projects at Joseline to keep her busy, he should be fine.

Rasheeda/Kirk/Ashley/Erica? I'm so over Rasheeda and Kirk, because he is constantly making her look like a damn fool, and I don't feel sorry for her. Why? Because a man gets away with what you allow him to get away with. And it doesn't matter how long you've been married, or how many kids you got, continuing a relationship with a man like that makes you the dumb ass. He has made it clear he doesn't respect you, and it's going to make you crazy if you continue to be with him. I'd bet dollars to donuts that Kirk isn't even in the room with Ashley. And speaking of Ashley, could this broad get any MORE thirsty for some fame? She isn't in the least likable, not even cute, and has the absolute phoniest laugh I've ever heard. And Erica, do you not have anything else to do but to be Rasheeda's watchdog? I peeped all that shit you were talking about Scrappy too. The Asthmatic Prince of the South wasn't fat and ugly when he slid that ring on your finger two seasons ago, was he? Stop trying to latch yourself on someone else's story line.

Edited by Angelsmom1009
  • Love 5

LOLROFLLMAO!

Hey all! It's been a while since I've posted, but I definitely have been watching. I might throw a comment about previous episodes here and there, LOL:

Joseline/Jessica: That battle was anti-climatic, to say the least. And goodness knows I'm not wasting good money to throw at anyone to prove a point, especially $1s and $5s. That's laundromat money, dammit. My take on these two is that Jessica came to ATL with one of two intentions: thinking she was going to get put on and ride Joseline's coattails, or to start shit with her get her "in" on the show. Whatever the case may be, it's not really working for her. Big-booty "former" strippers with multicolored hair and minimal musical talent are a dime a dozen in Atlanta (everywhere it seems, nowadays). And if she came to expose Joseline, it's too late, because everything exposed about her is old news and/or she's already owned up to it. I think that's what makes Joseline likable to some(myself included)…she gives zero fucks and is clearly an open book about everything.

Karlie/Margeaux: Grouping these two together just because they were in the same scene, LOL. So Karlie has a record label now? Okay. And I'm not sure I believe she's 50, but she's definitely creeping up to it, because you can see the age in her face and especially her hands. It's really a shame she doesn't own up to it, because she looks damn good for someone in her mid 40s. Getting older is a blessing ladies, and don't let society tell you otherwise! As for Margeaux, add me to the list of people who kind of liked her song. I like her in general, really. Once you subtract Nikko out of the equation, she seems like one of those cool boho punk club kids you see running around Greenwich village. I could have hung out with her in a former life, LOL.

The Jordans: These two are clearly being prepped to join the cast of L&HH LA, because goodness knows that show needs the ratings boost. I snickered at this group of "hedge funders" inking a "multi-million dollar" deal with them. More like scribbling an agreement on a notepad with Pookie n' Em to meet up at the local Shoprite parking lot to shoot a straight to DVD movie. That is more along their speed. That said, I am glad to see Stevie making a real effort to rebuild his career from the ground up. I was listening to an old Faith album a few days ago and I saw he had some writing credits on it. He was a real name in the business, and seems be working hard to make it mean something again. And as long as he throws a few projects at Joseline to keep her busy, he should be fine.

Rasheeda/Kirk/Ashley/Erica? I'm so over Rasheeda and Kirk, because he is constantly making her look like a damn fool, and I don't feel sorry for her. Why? Because a man gets away with what you allow him to get away with. And it doesn't matter how long you've been married, or how many kids you got, continuing a relationship with a man like that makes you the dumb ass. He has made it clear he doesn't respect you, and it's going to make you crazy if you continue to be with him. I'd bet dollars to donuts that Kirk isn't even in the room with Ashley. And speaking of Ashley, could this broad get any MORE thirsty for some fame? She isn't in the least likable, not even cute, and has the absolute phoniest laugh I've ever heard. And Erica, do you not have anything else to do but to be Rasheeda's watchdog? I peeped all that shit you were talking about Scrappy too. The Asthmatic Prince of the South wasn't fat and ugly when he slid that ring on your finger two seasons ago, was he? Stop trying to latch yourself on someone else's story line.

Girl, you ain't never lied. Amen and Hallelujah to your whole post.

I like crazy ass Joseline,too. She's as real as they get.

5. Ashley tried to be like a broke ass Apollonia in her lace get up.

WHAT. WAS. THAT. PERFORMANCE? It looked like some middle school stage play/musical, held in the gym, during lunch time. Ashley's outfit, and those back-up dancers? THAT WAS A JOKE, RIGHT.

As for Margeaux, add me to the list of people who kind of liked her song. 

I liked it, too. Even though she kinda looked like a very femme Sleazestack up on stage.

I think Rasheeda and Karlie Redd are GORGEOUS.

Steebie and Jossy slow-strolling in the office in LA with their own soundtrack music.  PRICELESS. I couldn't help but crack up during the "hedge-funders/investors" scene.  Just WHO are the white dudes who played those roles; some lowly interns? LMAO

Will never quit Joseline. Like, never. 

Greasy Kirk/Rasheeda/Ashley story line - so so fake. Their acting is horrible. 

Did anyone else peep this episode's memes on VH1.com?  DYING!!

• Love 2

I liked it, too. Even though she kinda looked like a very femme Sleazestack up on stage.

Did anyone else peep this episode's memes on VH1.com?  DYING!!

When I clicked on your link to the google image search results for sleazestacks, i almost died from giggles....

I loved all the meme on that link, but I really wanted to post 2 of my favorites:

karlie-redd-record-label-meme-1-14362783

I didn;t realize how big these memes were....;-x

dimepiece-performance-meme-1436278428.pnjoseline-stevie-movie-meme-1436278430.pn

• Love 4

I am finally getting around to watching this week's episode + this is how I feel after watching Ashley's "performance":

ashley-nicole-performance-1436278368.png

LOLROFLLMAO @ Ashley having the fucking balls to acting to whole world that she just killed it....ByeBitchBye!

• Love 8
(edited)

I liked Margeaux's song but Jessica Dime please sit, no wonder Mimi isn't doing much for you and your singing career, you sound horrible.

Stevie J & Joseline starring in a movie. Yea it'll be released in one of three ways Straight-to-BET, Straight-To-DVD, or Straight-To-SyFy. Romantic comedy please, Joseline can't sing/rap so what makes her think she can act.

Rasheeda/Kirk thing is so fake just says fake the minute she got up in bed and looked at that cell phone. Funny how camera is right there the minute she gets up to check on her cell phone.

IDK what the hell Khadiyah is expecting from a man with 8 kids and 4 baby mamas. Girl bye, can't stand her.

Edited by ShadowSixx
  • Love 4

I kinda liked that pic of Joseline on Stevie's shirt. I mean its cool for him to wear it.

I think Rasheeda is the prettiest person on the show. But she really is looking like a damn fool with this Kirk business. She mentioned divorce to Erica but I wonder if she's really willing to go there.

• Love 1

That Stevie and Joseline First Day of School though…just bury me with my good pearls, y'all. *dead and buried*

I agree that Rasheeda is the prettiest one on the show. She's pretty with makeup on, but there was one rare shot of her with no make up on in one episode, and she was absolutely stunning. I don't know how much of the storyline for her and Kirk is faked, but there is seriously not enough money in the world to even PRETEND to break down my 14 year marriage in front of cameras and let some little hussy OR my husband make me look like an idiot. You don't look like a strong woman fighting for her marriage, Rasheeda. You look like a damn fool.  I can only speak for myself, but personally I would like to see a loving, faithful, happily married couple hustling their business and navigating their personal life on reality TV.  Can any of the couples on these shows ( or ANY reality show for that matter) say that? Is happiness really that boring? *Kanye shrug*

• Love 4

Make room on the Steebie bus for me too. 

Mimi, Margaeux, and Ariane......you could cut the sexual tension between them w/ a knife chile!!  I've not seen this kind of lesbonic drama outside of The L Word. Every suspicion I've ever had about those Mimi and Ariane were just blown out the water. Wonder where Margaeux is gonna fit in....will she get one or both eventually?!

This gonna be good y'all.

Yes, chile!! I thought that Mimi and Ariane were going to both shut up, look at each other like love sick puppies, grab each other's face and start making out/making up like soap opera characters. It was so dramatic. However I haven't quite gotten the impression that Margaeux is interested in them like that. Not yet anyway! Lesbonic? Is that a real word! Lol!

• Love 1

Dammit how do I post a GIF??

Use a separate browser to copy the gif's link.  Then come back in here and click the link button.  Place your cursor in the box that says URL and paste.  Click ok.  Some of em won't post because they're doing too much, lol.  Good luck.

• Love 1
(edited)

Ok, I'm a failure. 

Zaldamo gave you the right instructions, but did you click the button that looks like a picture? When you mouse-over, it's says "Image" + paste your image link there.... Try that.... 

Edited by OrientalAmish
  • Love 2

Zaldamo gave you the right instructions, but did you click the button that looks like a picture? When you mouse-over, it's says "Image" + paste your image link there.... Try that.... 

d'oh. Zaldamo most certainly did not give you the right instructions lol.  Amish is right, to insert an image, follow steps above but instead of link, click the square color filled box.   Try again, we'll wait here ;)

• Love 2

Episode 12:

"Blast from the Past"

Rasheeda and Erica confront Kirk; Scrappy has a surprise for Bambi; Joc commits to Khadiyah; and Kalenna and Deb have a falling out.

Airs July 12, 2015.

I agree with Kaleena that the conversation between her and Deb was about business and ms Teeny Tiny with the big mouth had no business coming to a club to confront anyone on her mother in laws behalf. You could tell she was put up to it probably by production the way she came thru that door with the slightest hesitation before she spoke. And Rasheeda, who let the likes of Erica work her up to the wrong conclusion, totally agreed with what daughter in law did. I expect Flocka Waka will be the next one coming thru the door to defend his mamas honor. After all, how dare anyone ask Deb about her present credentials even though Kaleena did ask her to be her manager. LOL, a bunch of nuts!

• Love 1

Ok the million dollar question. Where the hell everybody's edges on this show. Tiffany, Dime-a-Dozen, Rasheeda's artist, Kaleena, etc. It's like it's an edgelessfest going on.

Tammy, Deb can handle herself. She didn't need you out here embarrassing yourself. Remember how that drawstring got snatched?

Why is Karlie still pressed over Joc to be plotting with Sina?

And oop @ Kalenna supposedly talking shit about Rasheeda. Chile...

Opening scene was cringe worthy, Ashley is a terrible actress. Just read your lines without all that over exaggerated emotion.

• Love 4
(edited)

Karlie is just trying to snatch any opportunity to keep herself relevant to the show + keep her position in the credits.... ;-)p

I think it's funny how she trying act all casual when she dropped the bomb about having a record label last week.... I see what you did there girl.... Once she said it, I was like "REVELATION REVELATION!"

Edited by OrientalAmish
  • Love 2

And oop @ Kalenna supposedly talking shit about Rasheeda. Chile.

Yassss honey. This show stays with the cliff hangers. That is the new thing to look forward to next week. Hmm hmm hmm

And yea that whole Ashley, Kirk thing was so predictable. I even predicted she'd be in bed with another girl.

I dont know why that Kaleena/Deb conversation took such a turn. I thought Kalenna came at it respecfully asking what Deb planned to do for her. That is a legit question. Deb IMO took it the wrong way and then they BOTH went off the rails.

LOLZ @ Kalenna talking about the world tour she "just" got off of. No bitch, you "just" had a baby. You aint been on a world tour since God knows.

• Love 3

Ok the million dollar question. Where the hell everybody's edges on this show. Tiffany, Dime-a-Dozen, Rasheeda's artist, Kaleena, etc. It's like it's an edgelessfest going on.

Tammy, Deb can handle herself. She didn't need you out here embarrassing yourself. Remember how that drawstring got snatched?

And oop @ Kalenna supposedly talking shit about Rasheeda. Chile...

Opening scene was cringe worthy, Ashley is a terrible actress. Just read your lines without all that over exaggerated emotion.

I don't like you. Edge less fest......

Teenage Mutant Ninja Sina acting a fool in the baby's gym? Oh man

Joc ain't got no place to stay...duh!

Oh Kalenna, a privilege? Yikes! That set Deb OFF!

I hate Ashley Nicole. And Rasheeda looked hella dumb with her crusty ass Kirk. Ugh, I wouldn't let him kiss me for a. million bucks.

Karlie is messy and I love it.

(edited)

I am so not shocked that Ashley Nicole was hooking up with a girl.... She gave me lesbian/bisexual vibes for some reason.... But, wait, why do it in Kirk's room? Are they sharing a room? I figured Kirk + Ashley could afford to get their own rooms.... But, wait, this is reality TV.... Hell, there probably wasn't even a promo tour.... They probably booked that room just to make that scene for their "storyline"....

Edited by OnceSane

I actually just figured Kirk booked both rooms under his name because he used his card for both of the rooms because obviously Ashley's not paying for anything. 

Oh duh, I'm a fucking idiot.... These were burning questions in my head for a week now since last week's episode....I am definitely not proud of that....;-x

(edited)

LOL @ Kalenna questioning what Deb can do for her.... Wasn't Kalenna the one that approached her? And then asking her on recent work? Funny.... Isn't that what you should be knowing before you approach a potential manager that you chose?  As in do a thorough check on their past+ present credentials.....

LOL @ Jermaine Dupri refraining from lol'ing @ Dimepiece's music + calling it "stripper fight" music....

Edited by OrientalAmish
  • Love 7

Jermaine knew damn well he had some tracks on deck.  But I guess him saying he didn't was a more polite than sayin "yeah I got beats.....but you ain't gettin on none of em."

As an aside, who answers a hotel phone with "*teeeheeeheee* it's Ashleeeee" instead of "hello"?  Sorry y'all, I've been on a work sabbatical for a month and am just returning, so I'm behind on the snark as I usually post here during work hours.  :).  

• Love 6

Ok glad its confirmed that JD was curving Jessica Dime. I was in the other room while that segment of the show was going on so I only heard bits of the conversation, but it sure sounded like he was feeding her some bullshit.

• Love 1

Episode 13:

"Revenge"

Stevie attempts to get back at Nikko; Karlie and Sina hope to even the score with Khadiyah; Rasheeda and Kalenna have issues; and Kalenna confronts a serious medical issue.

Airs July 20, 2015.

(edited)

I will always maintain that Kaleena never wanted to leave Tony as a manager and once he signed those papers, she decided to tank her deal with Deb so she would have an excuse to go back to him.

Kaleena has a shitty thought process.... She needs to get her head on straight if she actually wants to be make it as an singer besides have success with songwriting + producing....I feel like people who are legit in the music business would have a hard time taking people on the show seriously with the rare exceptions that have actual talent....

Edited by OrientalAmish
(edited)

For real. And Tammy's little duckhead ass doesn't need to confront nobody in a fucking club about "disrespecting" Ms. Deb. Didn't you and Waka go and get married without telling her...right after her son committed suicide? Girl, bye. Go see if Remi makes some Secret Extensions.

I always wondered what happened to Sheneneh and, well, she got in a group with Diddy then got on this show. I'm so tired of every dude on this show being a trifling dude. It's a surprise no one has said anything about it.

And Khadiya looks like a black Christina Aguilera.

Edited by 27bored
  • Love 2

Yo, did anyone else almost choke when KARLIE had the nerve to call Rasheeda "messy"? I think she also called Rasheeda the "prune of Georgia". Bitch what? You damn near TWENTY years older than Rasheeda. Go sit your old ass down somewhere.

You KNOW shit is about to go left, when not even Joseline (queen of the turn up) dont want to come to your event because of the possible messiness. That shit had me rolling when Kalenna and Joseline were like, "Karlie we love and support you, but we gonna have to sit this one out."

Karlie is a hot sizzling mess. She is willing to sabatoge her own event, infront of her new man, to get revenge on a woman for dating a man she don't want? The fuck? Karlie reminds me of one of my exes. She can't get the fuck out of her own way. Its like she doesn't want to be in a relationship because she wants to be in love and share her life with someone, she wants a relationship just to say she's in a relationship. I noticed the first, and frankly only thing Karlie mentioned about Lyfe was his resume (platinum artist, producer, etc.) She said nothing about how well he treats her or anything romantic. It was all about how "better" Lyfe is than Joc. Karlie better watch it, she's 50 and although she looks damn good, she is gonna end up alone.

Why did they replay that scene with Stevie and Margo&Nikko at the photoshoot? Wasnt that in last week's episode?

• Love 3

I see Tammy is still rocking that tattoo instead of an actual ring....!!! Does Wacka not have enough money to give you one? How much money is your fashion line making? Why is your nostrils always flared? Is it because Wacka has bad B.O.? Because he looks like he smells like a whopper junior with extra onions.

Has Scrappy consulted with Ted from Black Ink Crew for fashion tips cause his shirts are looking a little snug.

Rasheeda is mad that Kaleena talked about her when she did the same thing...is she that simple?

Margeaux likes Joseline, Joseline doesn't like Mimi, Mimi is okay with Stevie, Stevie doesn't like Nikko, Nikko doesn't like Mimi, and Mimi doesn't like Margeaux.

Too much.

Margeaux needs to blow her nose.

Which one of y'all is gonna teach Sina how to walk in heels before next season? A handful of alleybux to whoever keeps me from having to see her wobbling slow ass go around like this another year. She makes my feet and legs hurt just watching.

Lyfe and Karlie together? This is one epic mess. They are both unstable.

Why is Kd always half naked and crazy looking. In the confessional, it looks like her tits are trying to hide behind her back. Are they mad at each other? Why are they trying to get away from one another... KD, bish, so many questions!

Joseline told Margaux to get down on her knees and suck her pussy! I'm going to sleep now. Chiiiiiiiiiiile 

• Love 8

The reason Karlie only mentioned Lyfe's resume is because he's another has-been with no money. Like Joc. But what part of the game is it when you start an altercation at your event over a dude you used to date while your new man is there? And I hope KD kept her Publix receipt for those sour melon titties she has. I know they're in season but still.

• Love 4

The title of this episode was totally misleading.  I mean.....to be honest.....I really don't see where either Stevie or Karlie/Sina's plots were particularly vengeful. Karlie and Sina's plot was to invite KD to an event that they were at?!?!!?? And that was the fuck it!?!?!? Seriously!?!?!????  I thought they were gonna do some shit like tell her it was a costume party so she showed up looking stupid or something (although her outfit........nevermind).  And I don't even know what Stevie J's thought process was in his "revenge" plot against Nikko as honestly nothing is going to come of it.  I'ma need these folks to consult the recently retired Amanda Clark/Emily Thorne for some real revenge plots.  

• Love 3

I see Tammy is still rocking that tattoo instead of an actual ring....!!! Does Wacka not have enough money to give you one? How much money is your fashion line making? Why is your nostrils always flared? Is it because Wacka has bad B.O.? Because he looks like he smells like a whopper junior with extra onions.

Has Scrappy consulted with Ted from Black Ink Crew for fashion tips cause his shirts are looking a little snug.

Rasheeda is mad that Kaleena talked about her when she did the same thing...is she that simple?

Margeaux likes Joseline, Joseline doesn't like Mimi, Mimi is okay with Stevie, Stevie doesn't like Nikko, Nikko doesn't like Mimi, and Mimi doesn't like Margeaux.

Too much.

Margeaux needs to blow her nose.

Which one of y'all is gonna teach Sina how to walk in heels before next season? A handful of alleybux to whoever keeps me from having to see her wobbling slow ass go around like this another year. She makes my feet and legs hurt just watching.

Lyfe and Karlie together? This is one epic mess. They are both unstable.

Why is Kd always half naked and crazy looking. In the confessional, it looks like her tits are trying to hide behind her back. Are they mad at each other? Why are they trying to get away from one another... KD, bish, so many questions!

Joseline told Margaux to get down on her knees and suck her pussy! I'm going to sleep now. Chiiiiiiiiiiile 

funny-gif-baby-laughing-roll-over.gif

No. more. good.  Mommy, help me up.

The reason Karlie only mentioned Lyfe's resume is because he's another has-been with no money. Like Joc.

All the more reason to stay away from the resume and highlight the other things that attracted her to him. But like I said, I dont think Karlie is really interested in being in a relationship as much as wanting to show off with, anybody who's made a name for themselves no matter how long ago it was.
  • Love 1