Type keyword(s) to search

Love & Hip Hop: New York - General Discussion

• Start Topic

so i found this.....and im just hoping that you guys don't petition to have me removed afterwards.....

http://youtu.be/1IPtQCo-Ah8

Where is my clipboard?? You must be stopped!!

Who is this Papoose dude and why wasn't he at Mona's team briefing? The one that tells the men who their only role on the show is to straight clown their women and make them look as ridiculous as possible. After all that castle and have my baby mushiness,I expect he'll be put on immediate probation.

No way is Mona going to be about a man treating a woman correctly.

• Love 5

Who is this Papoose dude and why wasn't he at Mona's team briefing? The one that tells the men who their only role on the show is to straight clown their women and make them look as ridiculous as possible. After all that castle and have my baby mushiness,I expect he'll be put on immediate probation.

No way is Mona going to be about a man treating a woman correctly.

Don't worry; Mona will have him go by the way of Kirk Frost by end of this season. Remy will end up pregnant, he'll ask for an DNA test--much to her chagrin, and he'll end up pledging the Creep Squad fraternity and rocking their paraphernalia with pride. Seriously, I hope that doesn't happen; Papoose is a refreshing addition to the cesspool of men we've come to know in the past 3 seasons.  

• Love 6

so i found this.....and im just hoping that you guys don't petition to have me removed afterwards.....

Oh ma gawd! Bunny loves you for posting this!!!!!!!!

19371.gif

I just watched the episode this morning and have been singing this song all day

Once upon a time long ago, I was a Ho I was a Ho

This franchise is not about Hip Hop at all (Remy Ma is the only legit one so far in the game)

It's about the Ho's, the THOTS, the side chix, and all of the hot messes

The only thing that can make my day better is if you provide me with a broke pootie pile for me to stomp on while I sing this song.

PS this song is better than Fizz's cause at least I can understand the lyrics. The Ho can enunciate - who woulda thought it possible?

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 5

Just a bit of Trivia on Oheka Castle - scene of Papoose & Remy Ma wedding discussion

This castle was used as the backdrop to represent Xanadu in Citizen Kane

The new owner (since 1984) Gary Melius was shot in the head last year in the parking lot. Crime is still unsolved no charges filed. His adoptive son, Thomas, was listed as a person of interest.

Teresa Giudici of RHNJ did a photo shoot there a few years ago - in a wedding dress with her hubby Juicy Joe.

• Love 2

That video. I wont even touch the subject matter. Speaks for itself. However, my daughter has made better quality shorts on her iPhone. Also, Mariahlynn? Girl why did no one tell you that every.single.girl. in that video looked better than you. Wrong choice of supporting cast. She straight up looks like any chick with a basket full of Hot Pockets and Cheese Puffs in Walmart at midnight on the first of the month.

I call shenettigans. This song had to have originally been written for the putta recan princess by Steebie. 

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 6

That video. I wont even touch the subject matter. Speaks for itself. However, my daughter has made better quality shorts on her iPhone. Also, Mariahlynn? Girl why did no one tell you that every.single.girl. in that video looked better than you. Wrong choice of supporting cast. She straight up looks like any chick with a basket full of Hot Pockets and Cheese Puffs in Walmart at midnight on the first of the month.

I call shenettigans. This song had to have originally been written for the putta recan princess by Steebie. 

I find it hard to believe that MariahLynn used to be a stripper. She looks like a used up crack head. Who'd pay to watch a twitchy string bean gyrate?

Maybe last time she got high she spun around a scaffold beam?

That girl Moe - eeks...she comes from money? Sell the boat and fix your face. You come from money but all you could afford was to hire Rah to manage you?

Rah who had Ronald McDonald hair in seasons past and was trying to get a shoe line out?

The udda ho - Lexy - in the upcoming attractiions clip where she and Moe are arguing - looks a bit like a young Rasheeda from the ATL show.

Mona Scott - is slick....now they are using the excuse of "moving" to explain these leased apartments being empty. Notice all kitchen scenes not one utensil or pan or cup/glass, toaster, coffee machine in place. Hahahaha

• Love 4

How dare yall not mention the GLORY that was young Chicken Noodle Soup Girl ACTUALLY being about that life and giving BBOhNo 15 complete ass stitches.

Get into the fact that Long Purple Hair wasn't even the one she had beef with.  Purple hair jumped in a fight with a friend and got beat up with a CLUB. like protect your car CLUB.  Lil B for President.

• Love 9

How dare yall not mention the GLORY that was young Chicken Noodle Soup Girl ACTUALLY being about that life and giving BBOhNo 15 complete ass stitches.

Get into the fact that Long Purple Hair wasn't even the one she had beef with. Purple hair jumped in a fight with a friend and got beat up with a CLUB. like protect your car CLUB. Lil B for President.

Here's what I don't understand about BBOhNo: if you ran up on somebody and they beat your ass so badly that you ended up in the ER with 15 stitches, what would cause you to think it a good idea to run up on them AGAIN? Maybe she was counting on security to break them up but she seemed a little too eager to risk receiving a 2nd ass whooping. Lil B even told her she wasn't about that life. A club though? For some reason that makes it even more embarrassing

• Love 9

I find it hard to believe that MariahLynn used to be a stripper. She looks like a used up crack head. Who'd pay to watch a twitchy string bean gyrate?

Did you not listen to that awful song?  She was a ho.  Not a stripper; she was a ho.  Can't get the damn thing outta my head. 

I always wonder how low I would need to get in order to publicly fight with another female over a no good, broke ass fool with no discernable job or favorable qualities.

• Love 6

Did you not listen to that awful song?  She was a ho.  Not a stripper; she was a ho.  Can't get the damn thing outta my head. 

I always wonder how low I would need to get in order to publicly fight with another female over a no good, broke ass fool with no discernable job or favorable qualities.

I have to say I crack up every time I think of the lyrics to this song. She did say she was a stripper...so did that DJ guy.

• Love 1

I cannot with the Arsenio Hall thing! The similarity is astounding.

I have to be honest with you lovely folks, for the past couple of years of adulthood, have been watching television on a standard definition set. For Christmas, my husband and I decided to give ourselves the gift of an HD TV and it's been great, but let me tell you something, see those bad BO girls (autoCorrect and it stays) in living color makes me want to repackage my new beautiful TV and hurl it at Best Buy. If you were going to rap about being hot, you better bring it, not look like extras from the off off off Broadway revival of the Muppet Babies.

Tara and Amina know what Peter is. He is a disgusting piece of garbage does not value women, and thoroughly enjoys mocking them mercilessly on television. Anyone goes along with his particularly sad brand of bullshit needs to take a good hard look at their life and run screaming in the other direction.

I am not really sure what Yandy does for a living, but she has made her choice to be with Manteefes and well, this is the life he has carved out for them.

Choices, people. Make good ones.

• Love 8

Episode 2:

"Secrets and Lies"

Rich Dollaz welcomes a new lady into his home; Rah Ali and Yandy face difficulties with their artists; and Papoose warns Remy Ma about her wedding planner. Elsewhere, Amina confronts Tara about Peter's whereabouts, leading to an unlikely family reunion.

Airs December 21, 2015.

Amina smacked Gazoo half way back to his home planet.

Must agree with the above poster, she needs to cut her losses and move on.

Return home, raise her children and work on her music.

She's a fool to for being preggers again, but it's not too late get her life together.

Pete ain't shit, Amina can do better.

As for Tara, she's lost cause at this point.

• Love 4

Amina smacked Gazoo half way back to his home planet.

Must agree with the above poster, she needs to cut her losses and move on.

Return home, raise her children and work on her music.

She's a fool to for being preggers again, but it's not too late get her life together.

Pete ain't shit, Amina can do better.

As for Tara, she's lost cause at this point.

If Amina meant to slap his face, her aim was off a bit. She slapped fire out of his eyes. When he landed on that home planet he must have been seeing double and triple. Bwahahahaha

Edited by lasandi
  • Love 4

That Cardamom stripper is really loud and screechy.  I've never really used the term "bird" before, but I can imagine she could be described as one with all that squaking.  My gosh.

Why is Richie D discussing his 16 year old's sex life on national TV?  Also, why does he think he's father of the year for agreeing to take in his daughter for 2 years, after she's already been raised with limited to no help from him? 

Amina and Tara, oh my god; I can't believe they are still on this shit about who Peter wants to be with.  He doesn't give too shits about either of them.  All he cares about is who's gonna let him fuck under the pretense of "I'm here for the kids".  Motherfucker, please!  All this arguing over who is the side chick.  Y'all both are the fucking side chick!  And they are kidding themselves if they think he's not fucking other people outside of the two of them. 

And if I understand this correctly, both of these idiots are now pregnant at the same time?  Is there a name for that?  Like when siblings are born 9-10 months apart they're called Irish Twins.   

• Love 5

That Cardamom stripper is really loud and screechy. I've never really used the term "bird" before, but I can imagine she could be described as one with all that squaking. My gosh.

Perfect description of what she sounded like. There was one point where she was recording a selfie video or something and after every sentence she was like "booyah" or "hayo" or whatever the fuck she was saying. I was like is this chick serious?

DJ Self looks like a joke. He's one of those guys that will drive you nuts for the simple fact that he takes NOTHING seriously. I dont know what his girlfriend sees in him, but she should run. She only wasted a year on him...cut your losses and leave.

Now, on to Amina and Tara. Normally there's at least 1 person I feel for in a triangle, and I've flipped flopped btw Amina and Tara (much like Peter) over the years but now, I couldnt give two fucks about either of them. How Amina could think Peter moving Tara into their building was all about the boys is beyond me. They are one floor away from being polygamists. Actually, it wouldnt surprise me if Peter is trying to pitch a show called "My Two Wives" or some such bull. Tara is a mess for agreeing to move into the building and sleeping with Peter.

Amina did kinda miss with the slap but she sure got him with the cellphone. I did laugh at how Tara didnt even flinch, and then when Amina dropped the bomb on them..."oh by the way, im pregnant". Smh!!

I really like Papoose and Remy Ma. They're unconventional but still a family. I hope we see more of them.

Edited by FuriousStyles
  • Love 3

I know this may be an unpopular opinion, but I felt uncomfortable watching Rich discuss in detail his teenage daughter's sex life on national TV. His teen daughter's sex life should not be used for TV fodder and should not be exploited as a storyline. He is obviously using this storyline as a way to fend off the deadbeat dad claims he's been receiving lately.

The Peter/Tara/Amina triangle is played out at this point. They might as well become sister wives at this point. I feel sorry for neither woman because they knew he ain't shit yet they continue to allow him to play/manipulate them. Peter is pushing 50 years old and has a village of kids by multiple women. If he hasn't matured by now than it's unlikely he ever will.

I'm liking Remy and Papoose as well. Like others I hope Papoose doesn't let Mona ruin him and turn him into Kirk Frost 2.0. He is a breath of fresh air at this point.

As far as DJ Self/Yorma/Cardi B. Their storyline has been played out many times over various L&HH installments and I'm not really interested in theirs. I'm over the music producer/rapper paddling between his long suffering doormat girlfriend and sidepiece storyline.

• Love 5

Peter/Amina/Tara

Someone posted before they are one floor away from Sister Wives - so I guess Peter is pimping his version of Sista Wives.

Of the 3, I am most disgusted by Tara. Amina is not a groupie he fucked and married cause he got her pregnant. They were married for some time BEFORE she got pregnant. They were married before the first season filmed. During the second season she was pregnant and had the baby. If Amina was a mistake that went too far - that is on Peter. There was no need for him to marry her when he did - and if he had second thoughts - he could have not gone through with marrying her. In NY, you can't just walk into a court house and say I want to get married today. You have to file for a license, get tests done and there is a waiting period. He wanted to marry her.

Tara was still fucking Peter after she found out that Peter married her. She continued to fuck with him last season with their trip to Barbados and she continues to fuck him this season. She claims she moved to Amina's building for her kids - BULLshit. You moved to have access to the Ole Turtle faces dick. You moved there and want this season to showcase you as the winner of getting him back.

Anyone besides me - looks at Peter and says wow he is aging really bad. He is quickly morphing into Yoda. May The Ho Be With Ya

I think Amina still has a shot at being free of this man. Get your own place for you and your baby. Ask your sister or mom to move in with you and move on with your life.

Tara is a lost cause. She made her bed and is quite comfortable with her position. I hope Amina and Peter divorce and then Tara's head implodes when he doesn't marry her when the divorce is finalized

PS: Didn't Tara promote some BS business venture last season about "etiquette and manners" in a public forum. She must have tons of clientele and business must be poppin - Bwahahahaha

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 9

Peter/Amina/Tara

Someone posted before they are one floor away from Sister Wives - so I guess Peter is pimping his version of Sista Wives.

Of the 3, I am most disgusted by Tara. Amina is not a groupie he fucked and married cause he got her pregnant. They were married for some time BEFORE she got pregnant. They were married before the first season filmed. During the second season she was pregnant and had the baby. If Amina was a mistake that went too far - that is on Peter. There was no need for him to marry her when he did - and if he had second thoughts - he could have not gone through with marrying her. In NY, you can't just walk into a court house and say I want to get married today. You have to file for a license, get tests done and there is a waiting period. He wanted to marry her.

Tara was still fucking Peter after she found out that Peter married her. She continued to fuck with him last season with their trip to Barbados and she continues to fuck him this season. She claims she moved to Amina's building for her kids - BULLshit. You moved to have access to the Ole Turtle faces dick. You moved there and want this season to showcase you as the winner of getting him back.

Anyone besides me - looks at Peter and says wow he is aging really bad. He is quickly morphing into Yoda. May The Ho Be With Ya

I think Amina still has a shot at being free of this man. Get your own place for you and your baby. Ask your sister or mom to move in with you and move on with your life.

Tara is a lost cause. She made her bed and is quite comfortable with her position. I hope Amina and Peter divorce and then Tara's head implodes when he doesn't marry her when the divorce is finalized

PS: Didn't Tara promote some BS business venture last season about "etiquette and manners" in a public forum. She must have tons of clientele and business must be poppin - Bwahahahaha

I agree with all of this, especially Peter's haggard appearance. Last night I noticed that in his talking heads his eyes seem to be growing further and further apart. I don't remember them being that far apart back in his Twism days.

Count me among those who are uncomfortable with a 16 year old's virginity being discussed on national tv, but I really don't think Rich knows any better. Even though his daughter is just 2 years away from being legal, fatherhood seems new to him. He strikes me as the type who babysits his own kids.

What qualifies Rah to be a manager? Yandi, I understand (though given the questionable decisions she's made in her personal life I wouldn't dare trust her with my career) but what's on Rah's resume?

Cardi B was annoying but I think she'll be entertaining.

I love that Papoose is protective of Remy. He seems genuine.

I know I shouldn't condone violence but that slap was damn near perfect. That being said I want Peter and both of his side chicks off my tv. This is Soulja Boy, Nia and Nas x10. Tara annoyed me with her, "Amina and I deserve to know the truth." The truth is that you are a bird sharing an ain't shit Negro with another bird. The end.

Edited by Jodie Landon
  • Love 10

Mo/Rah/Lexi

First off, I agree with Rah in that she thinks Lexi needs to be Beyonce and leave Wesley on the dock

tumblr_mmwipw47GO1s5e8fio1_500.gif

Wesley is way prettier as a female than Mo(uthpece)

What I don't agree with is I think Lexi needs to be left on the dock too....standing next to Rahsheeda

What can Rah do as manager for the BBOD (Bum Bitches Old Ducks) I guess she can have them wear some of her knock off shoes to use as advertising for her store? And maybe to provide a storyline for herself as she really has nothing to offer Hip Hop or Love?

I do have to give Rah credit - she looks together this season - I do not miss the Ronald McDonald weave. Plus - is it just me - she looks younger and more attractive than the Dumbnamic Duo

I also side with Bianca. Mo invaded her space and started at her sideways. I guess that Club caused lasting brain damage.

• Love 1

Cardi B

I like her so far...she does entertain me enough that I'm interested in seeing what she does next.

giphy.gif

I don't really see chemistry between her and DJ Self. I think this is a showmance and they both have the same manager.

As for Mirna Schmirna - when I first saw her she reminded me of Amanda (Lil Fizz's ex). I feel bad for her as DJ Self is selling her a bill of goods that is not real. Why can't the dude just be honest...I'm a single guy and I want to play the field. At least give her the option on whether she sticks with him or leaves.

If they've been together for a year and they have had fights like this before...she needs to buy a vowel and bounce.

Him smirking while she had her crying tirade should show her this dude doesn't give a shit about her.

• Love 4

Of the 3, I am most disgusted by Tara

Tara is the biggest fool of this trio, by far. Twelve years and two (going on 3) children with Mr. Panky, who won't marry or respect her, ever.

She also looks like Mos Def in drag.

• Love 7

Tara is the biggest fool of this trio, by far. Twelve years and two (going on 3) children with Mr. Panky, who won't marry or respect her, ever.

She also looks like Mos Def in drag.

What a crock of shit when she says she moved here for the kids not for him to be playing with her feelings.

Um...didn't you just try to play it like the day he helped you move and you both just fell into bed together right there and then?

Your feelings would not be involved then if this was about the kids....which means you've been fucking him all this time

I agree...she is never getting a ring. This is recorded LHH History....he married Amina...13 years and counting and you never got the ring. You still don't have the ring.

The only ring you got is in the tub after Peter washes his stanky ass feet.

• Love 8

I'm gonna keep it 100. I really hate talking about what's real on this show and what's not but that slap sounded like the smack sound was ADR. I think Mona pumped up that sound in post.

Pssst...what's ADR?

I re-watched that scene - and she didn't catch him enough for it to be a slap. I think maybe her nail caught him somewhere around his eye - hopefully the cornea area.

Mona is definitely adding in sound effects making it seem she went Kung Fool on his ass

Bruce-Lee.gif

• Love 2

Pssst...what's ADR?

I re-watched that scene - and she didn't catch him enough for it to be a slap. I think maybe her nail caught him somewhere around his eye - hopefully the cornea area.

Mona is definitely adding in sound effects making it seem she went Kung Fool on his ass

Bruce-Lee.gif

its ADR is additional dialogue recording. Like, if a movie or show needs to add dialogue for whatever reason after a scene is wrapped, the performers come into a recording booth and add or sync up the audio. But, they can add in additional sounds as well. I think that's called Foley work. I believe they added sound in after the fact. Even if maybe he was genuine slap, Mona could easily add in a nice smack sound to make the scene better.

Now that it is brought up, there were a disturbing lack of reaction to the pregnant line. It might have been added later.

• Love 4

its ADR is additional dialogue recording. Like, if a movie or show needs to add dialogue for whatever reason after a scene is wrapped, the performers come into a recording booth and add or sync up the audio. But, they can add in additional sounds as well. I think that's called Foley work. I believe they added sound in after the fact. Even if maybe he was genuine slap, Mona could easily add in a nice smack sound to make the scene better.

Now that it is brought up, there were a disturbing lack of reaction to the pregnant line. It might have been added later.

Thank you for the explanation

I'm waiting for this storyline to go down the path as ATL...some sex tape is gonna come out and then we are going to find out that Amina and Tara have been smashing - but I'm sure they'll save that for next year - these fools are thirsting for the VH1 paycheck

• Love 2

I forgot to add that Tara was looking hella wide in the last kitchen scene. Which goes with her pregnancy rumors. The thought that any woman would have sex with dirty dick gunz at all let alone without protection disgusts me. Even if you are married to him you know he's out there banging whatever he can so why would you even take that chance?

The worst thing about this garbage triangle is that it's not even fun to watch. It's like watching three idiots bang their heads against a wall for weeks at a time.

• Love 7

Cardio B is loud and over the top, but she sure is entertaining; She is going to give some good sound bytes this season! With that said, did anybody catch her saying that her boyfriend, who is an inmate, treats better than DJ Self? Seriously, is low self worth and thot potential a requirements to land on Mona's show?

DJ Self ain't fooling nobody; that ring didn't come from no cleaning lady. I wish that chick would slap that stupid grin off his face. I hate people who laugh when genuinely upset.

The Tara/Peter/Amina triangle gets nothing but an eye roll from me; it's getting old. If those birds chose to fight over this turkey, have at it; however, Peter needs to miss me with so called guilt he claims to have by playing these women. If he was sincere, he would either chose which one and leave the other FOR GOOD or leave them both. I thinks he enjoys having Tara and Amina fight over him.

Edited by sereion
  • Love 3

I DVR each episode, so I re-watched the last episode without using the fast forward button for commercials while I was cleaning.

If ya'll get a chance - google Pillsbury Crescent Give it A Pop commercial

They called the crescent rolls - SIDE bread!!!!!

OMG what is this world coming to????!!!!???

We got side chix, side dix, side Ho...and now side bread?

I walked into my kitchen and said to my Martins Potato Bread....I'm claiming you...LOL

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 5