Type keyword(s) to search

Kyle Richards: Pantene Poster Girl

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, snarts said:

I don't why anyone is assuming that this occurred at the Umansky family home.  Kyle is either the owner or leaseholder on the property as she's named in the suit, but it makes no sense that Kim, Chad and Kingsley would be at their main residence, especially with Kyle out of town.  They have at least two girls and three to four dogs of their own that live there.  More likely, Kyle co-signed on a lease for her sister to live after she got out of rehab.  Do none of the legal filings include an address?? 

While it is always possible that Kyle/Mauricio are allowing/renting Kim another house they own, they have allowed Chad to live with them in the past after he got out of the hospital and rehab so it is also possible they did so again. I really doubt that Kyle would allow Kingsley anywhere near her home and I don't think Chad would either, he counts on his Aunt's support more so than his mothers and I suspect that Kim surprised Chad with not only the visit but with the dog and he did his best to isolate Kingsley. Releasing him only when Kim/company would not leave the house and I don't think he thought his mother would stay and risk another attack. Sadly, he guessed wrong and the woman was attacked.

1 hour ago, Giselle said:

As much as I love you Walnutqueen and love animals I heartily disagree with you. That dog should have already been put down. As sad as the dog's situation is, I hope a judge finally orders it and the order is fulfilled. 

Regarding the incident...

Criminal charges should be filed against Kim. She essentially lied to the court and with intent failed to follow through with the generous remedy given her to get rid of the dog vs putting him down. Additional charges should be filed if it is proven that she withheld attaining medical assistance until the woman agreed to lie. She needs to go to jail.

If true about Chad. He also needs to go to Jail.

Kyle should be held to pay in the lawsuit. It happened on her property and I'm sure she has homeowners insurance, but I wish she personally had to pay , Not sure if she was present with the dog there or knew of it being there but if so I find her also egregiously at fault because it was a family members dog, she knew it's history and that they shouldn't have possessed it. She allowed it to remain on her property once she knew the dog was there and if she was there at the time she allowed it to still remain after someone was already barricaded in a bathroom in her home. If she was also a party to withholding attaining medical assistance she should have charges filed against her too.

I hope Kyle, Kim and Chad pay and pay big.

Edited further to add: From what is being said Kyle wasn't there at the house at the time of the crime. She still had the ability to control the situation buy not allowing Chad or her sister unsupervised access to her home knowing their history.  Also, if she was aware of them still owning the dog and/or allowing it to be in her home at any time without demanding it's removal and stipulating it is never to be brought back, she shares a greater responsibility aside from it happening in her home.

Although I agree that Chad has guilt in this, the bulk of the blame is on Kim. I also don't know if Kyle has any guilt because we don't know if she knew Kim was at her house (she was out of town when the attack occurred) or if at another property they own, that Kim got Kingsley back. I wouldn't put it past Kim to hide the fact that Kingsley was back and living with her, she is very adapt at hiding what she does from her kids/sisters/family, very adapt! That said, I think Kyle will pay because she will feel guilty over what her sister has done, she is so conditioned to hiding and or cleaning up Kim's problem(s) she does it as a natural reflex. Other than criminal charges against Kim, I am not sure there is much they can do to her. She really doesn't have any assets/money of her own and I agree, jail is the only option left.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, wings707 said:

I have worked rescuing dogs for many years. I love them. 

Kingsley has to be put down.  The reason- he was not threatened, no one was near his food, he did not misinterpret someone's actions as a threat to him or his pack (Kim).  He did not bite her hand.  He knocked her down and attacked her in one of the 2 most vulnerable areas wild animals target.  The other being the neck. 

This dog cannot be rehabilitated, sadly; it is just not going to happen.    

I respect your experience, this is not meant to be a challenging or an argumentative question but, we're talking about people with ridiculous amounts of money here.  The Richards clan can buy any level of skilled professionals they've a mind to.  You really think there's no hope for Kingsley, even if he just lived in a sanctuary somewhere?  Normal family life seems right out of the question, but aren't there a few places he could live out his life?  I know some of Michael Vicks' dogs remained unadoptable and still live in a sanctuary.  Granted, they were wrecked fighting other dogs, not preying on people, but I'm sure the staff still are very careful.   

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Found A Peanut said:

I respect your experience, this is not meant to be a challenging or an argumentative question but, we're talking about people with ridiculous amounts of money here.  The Richards clan can buy any level of skilled professionals they've a mind to.  You really think there's no hope for Kingsley, even if he just lived in a sanctuary somewhere?  Normal family life seems right out of the question, but aren't there a few places he could live out his life?  I know some of Michael Vicks' dogs remained unadoptable and still live in a sanctuary.  Granted, they were wrecked fighting other dogs, not preying on people, but I'm sure the staff still are very careful.   

In my experience and knowledge I do not know of any places like this.  Just like a grown lion or tiger cannot be tamed the same goes for a violent dog.  Older dogs can be trained, of course, but I am talking about those with Kingsley's level of behavior.   There is too much risk of a dog escaping and killing the first thing it sees be it a child, pet or adult.  It is not safe to try and keep them alive somewhere guarded.  Their isn't enough money/support for this either.  Very expensive, just like prisons are.  

• Love 9
(edited)
17 minutes ago, wings707 said:

In my experience and knowledge I do not know of any places like this.  Just like a grown lion or tiger cannot be tamed the same goes for a violent dog.  Older dogs can be trained, of course, but I am talking about those with Kingsley's level of behavior.   There is too much risk of a dog escaping and killing the first thing it sees be it a child, pet or adult.  It is not safe to try and keep them alive somewhere guarded.  Their isn't enough money/support for this either.  Very expensive, just like prisons are.  

When you talk about the consequences of the dog escaping, that really makes the stakes clear.  

Poor Kingsley.

Edited by Found A Peanut
  • Love 5
48 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

While it is always possible that Kyle/Mauricio are allowing/renting Kim another house they own, they have allowed Chad to live with them in the past after he got out of the hospital and rehab so it is also possible they did so again. I really doubt that Kyle would allow Kingsley anywhere near her home and I don't think Chad would either, he counts on his Aunt's support more so than his mothers and I suspect that Kim surprised Chad with not only the visit but with the dog and he did his best to isolate Kingsley. Releasing him only when Kim/company would not leave the house and I don't think he thought his mother would stay and risk another attack. Sadly, he guessed wrong and the woman was attacked.

There's no telling yet why Chad let Kingsley out.  Maybe the dog was barking and Kim insisted, or Kim just wanted her "son" near her.  It seems apparent that Kim didn't move to put the dog away while the makeup artist was safely hiding and instead coaxed the woman out to be mauled, so I'm inclined to think that Kim was, as ever, insisting on everyone acting according to the rules of her personal reality.  Kingsley's a big sweetie!  Come see!

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Although I agree that Chad has guilt in this, the bulk of the blame is on Kim. I also don't know if Kyle has any guilt because we don't know if she knew Kim was at her house (she was out of town when the attack occurred) or if at another property they own, that Kim got Kingsley back. I wouldn't put it past Kim to hide the fact that Kingsley was back and living with her, she is very adapt at hiding what she does from her kids/sisters/family, very adapt! That said, I think Kyle will pay because she will feel guilty over what her sister has done, she is so conditioned to hiding and or cleaning up Kim's problem(s) she does it as a natural reflex. Other than criminal charges against Kim, I am not sure there is much they can do to her. She really doesn't have any assets/money of her own and I agree, jail is the only option left.

I agree 1000% -- jail is the only option.  She has had so many second chances and zero real repercussions to any of her actions her entire life.  If there is even a sliver of hope of changing her (which I seriously doubt) it would be some nice time in jail to sit and think, preferably for a very long time.  She is a danger to society, plain and simple.

Edited by tabloidlover
spelling is important
  • Love 6
On 7/8/2016 at 1:37 AM, zoeysmom said:

I am surprised Kyle' insurance carrier didn't settle this matter.  I like Kyle but enabling Kim to bring the vicious mutt anywhere on her property was a bad idea. Kim's issues aren't just about alcohol and drugs, they are also about mental illness and learning appropriate behavior.  I guess we won't get the other side of the story until Kyle returns from Italy.  Obviously Kyle and Mauricio have not been served so there will be some time before their answer is filed. 

I guess lost in all this is I hope the woman is okay.

I doubt Kyle's insurance will cover this. Kingsley is a known biter, to a member of the household. Why would her insurance cover such a known liability? (I'm not in the insurance biz, let's ask Vicky G is it would be covered.) 

• Love 5
(edited)

Did this happen in the Umansky-Richards family home or the house Kyle and Mauricio I'll assume bought for Kim to live in? Suing the landlord (but really the landlord's insurer) could make sense if it's the only way to any compensation. The woman had her pants and underwear ripped off by Cujo, I can only imagine where those chunks of flesh he ate came from. 

I'm really surprised Kingsley survived after Kyle's daughter needed reconstructive surgery on her hand. How many chances can such an aggressive and dangerous dog get?

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 3
On 7/8/2016 at 2:06 PM, MatildaMoody said:

The other thing that makes no sense is that Kyle is named in the suit but not Mauricio. If this is their family home, wouldn't he also be named? I'm wondering if this was at a property that Kyle owns and was letting Kim use? Does Kyle own property separate from her husband? The whole thing is just plain confusing. 

I think it has to do with the strict liability part of the suit. Strict liability exists when a person responsible for their actions causes damages regardless of any negligence or fault on their part. A plaintiff filing a personal injury lawsuit under a strict liability law does not need to show intentional or negligent conduct, only that the defendant's action triggered strict liability and that the plaintiff suffered a harm. This event took place in Kyle's home. My understanding is, Mauricio doesn't need to be named

8 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

Did this happen in the Umansky-Richards family home or the house Kyle and Mauricio I assume they've bought for Kim to live in? Suing the landlord (but really the landlord's insurer) could make sense if it's the only way to any compensation. The woman had her pants and underwear ripped off by Cujo, I can only imagine where those chunks of flesh he ate came from. 

I

I thought Kathy Hilton put Kim in a home, not Kyle and Mauricio. The documents read Paige was invited to Kyle's home.

Do Kim and Chad live with the Umansky's?

I am floored that Kyle allowed Kingsley into her home after what happened to her own daughter. Even if nothing ever happened to Alexia, once a dog has shown violent propensities to anyone, I would not allow such a dog around my house. Is Kyle that desperate to maintain her relationship with her sister that she is willing to allow her to have her and her dog in her home? Is Kyle that weak that she cannot stand up to Kim and tell her "NO!" when it comes to having her dog around her home, family, friends, and employees?

On 7/8/2016 at 9:34 AM, heatherchandler said:

Mauricio is still persona non grata.

Lipo.  She admitted to it. 

Why would Mauricio need to be in a photo that features nothing but female relatives? There are no male relatives in the photo.

Kyle had lipo? Really? When did she mention this? I haven't been following the RHoBH boards that much lately.

My understanding is, Mauricio doesn't need to be named

He may not need to named.  However, since he's the one with the deep pockets, it seems odd that he wouldn't be included if his name is on the deed.

I still can't see Kyle/Mauricio being OK with having Kingsley in their home, especially with them away.  Where were their dogs?  If Kingsley is aggressive, I can't see him living peacefully with other dogs and the Umanksy's have many.

• Love 2
(edited)
22 minutes ago, snarts said:

He may not need to named.  However, since he's the one with the deep pockets, it seems odd that he wouldn't be included if his name is on the deed.

I still can't see Kyle/Mauricio being OK with having Kingsley in their home, especially with them away.  Where were their dogs?  If Kingsley is aggressive, I can't see him living peacefully with other dogs and the Umanksy's have many.

Kingsley did not get along with other dogs according to the first trainer (the one hired by production we all saw) and Kim herself. He was aggressive to other dogs as well as people. I agree, there is no way that Kyle/Mauricio would willingly allow that dog in their house. Kyle was in NYC when this attack occurred in their home and I suspect that Mauricio was at work and the girls at school. More likely than not, Kim invited herself and/or brought the dog along with her without letting Kyle know she was bringing him. Kim could care less that Kyle/Mauricio wouldn't want the dog in their house, she has never put anyone's needs/wants/rules before her own, certainly not her children or even the courts. Kim does what Kim wants regardless of the cost to others, be it emotional, physical or monetarily.

As for Mauricio not being named, it is possible that this victim was led to believe that Kyle approved Kim being in her house and that Kyle gave permission for Kim to bring the dog with her. Of course, if this is what she was told, I have no problem suspecting/believing that Kim lied to her about all of it, including that Kyle gave permission for Kim to bring Kingsley. Lying to take the heat/blame off of herself is par for the course with Kim, the rules have never, ever, applied to Kim in her mind. She is always the victim. 

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 6

I was under the impression after her last round of legal troubles, "the family" moved her into a rented one bedroom/one bath condo/apt in Westwood.   For all we know she has her lawyer/agent Bruce London keeping the dog for her.  Kind of odd to have your lawyer with you while you are getting styled.  

I still don't believe Kyle knew the dog was there, and probably had no idea about the incident.   Kim loves her secrets, and combined with her love of making her children keep her secrets, Kim, in her demented state, thought everything was taken care of, nobody needed to know.   Lawyer files false documents at hospital, Kim says she's willing to pay medical bills, etc.   No need to bring this up to Kyle.  

I can only imagine the conversation when the suit was filed.  Kim denying it was anything serious - or denying it was Kingsley - or denying it ever happened.    The conversation that would have been great to hear was the one between Kyle & Mauricio!   If, as I suspect, they had no idea it happened, I could easily see Mauricio having Kyle file a suit against Kim - not for money, but to clear any type of responsibility. 

• Love 4
(edited)
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

As for Mauricio not being named,

Whatever house Kim used was probably titled to Kyle only.   My husband did that with our second house.  There are reasons (legal) to do this.  

Kyle did not know the dog was there!  Last season we saw fire shoot out of her mouth and eyes turn red and the mere mention of that dog!  

Oh, to have been a fly on the wall when Kyle was told!!. They are filming now or soon so this is going to come up on the show.  I am overjoyed!  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
(edited)
53 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Whatever house Kim used was probably titled to Kyle only.   My husband did that with our second house.  There are reasons (legal) to do this.  

Kyle did not know the dog was there!  Last season we saw fire shoot out of her mouth and eyes turn red and the mere mention of that dog!  

Oh, to have been a fly on the wall when Kyle was told!!. They are filming now or soon so this is going to come up on the show.  I am overjoyed!  

I really think it happened at Kyle's/Mauricio's personal home and I believe that is in both names. It isn't necessary to name both home owners in the lawsuit, especially if you, the victim, were made to think that 1 of the owners (Kyle) gave permission for Kim and company to be in the house. My gut says that Kim knew that only Chad would be in the house when she made the makeup appointment with the victim and she thought no one (Kyle/family) would be the wiser if she brought the dog along with her. It is also possible that Kyle did give Kim the Ok to use her house but there is no way in hell that Kyle knew or would allow Kim to bring Kingsley, No. Way.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 4
(edited)

Never been in this situation but being in LA County I think the woman could still file a police report, then the authorities could demand and take the dog.  If Kim doesn't surrender the dog or once again hides it, I would think, knowing her history and the dog's, they could throw her in jail for contempt until she complies. Zoeysmom could probably clarify this.

All this reminds me of the woman who was mauled to death several years ago in San Francisco. Two married lawyers were keeping two dogs for a convict in prison, I believe they were bred and trained to be guard dogs. The woman let the dogs out into the shared hallway of their apartment building where the two dogs killed the victim. The woman got a really long prison sentence and I believe she is still incarcerated.

I hope the stylist prevails and Kim, Chad and her lawyer are prosecuted, convicted and serve time. I am sick of her get out of jail free cards. If she is allowed to continue she will kill somebody one of these days either by booze or by dog.

I hope Kingsley is put down as he is unsafe in any situation. There should be no chance of him ever having the slightest possibility of injuring again or killing someone.

I hope Kyle, though she probably has homeowners, has to pay out of pocket because non compliance of the policy or will have to pay a bigger premium on a stricter policy from now on. How low does Kyle have to be dragged down before she cuts off her sister.

I hope Bravo finally stops giving Kim camera time. To me she is worse that Theresa on NJ, no respect for human life. To give her any air time is to condone and finance her warped lifestyle.

P.S. I also think this may have actually happened at Kyle's main home. The news outlets state they have access in someway to the lawsuit documents. They all keep saying "Kyle's home" and they would know if it happened at Kyle's main home or another property she owned. I believe if it were anywhere other than the main house they would have said it in their article saying "Kim's condo that Kyle owns", or "cosigned for."

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Is Kyle that desperate to maintain her relationship with her sister that she is willing to allow her to have her and her dog in her home? Is Kyle that weak that she cannot stand up to Kim and tell her "NO!" when it comes to having her dog around her home, family, friends, and employees?

Sadly, yes.

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, editorgrrl said:

Sadly, yes.

Given Kim's instability  and penchant for finding trouble Kyle should not allow Kim in the family homes unless either she or Mauricio are present. Not even if it's Farrah or the two other older daughters, Kim would lie and pull rank.

She should also change the locks and have Chad stay with Kathy from now on. Only immediate family has the keys.

Kim will always take Kyle down intentionally or not.

Edited by Giselle
Clarity
  • Love 6

On a lighter note Kyle and Farrah ran into Magic Johnson at Hermes in Sardinia. She is supposedly headed home-doesn't she have a lot to look forward to:

Once Kyle gets served they have 30 days to file an answer.  I don't expect her to make much of a public statement.

• Love 4

There is way to much that is unknown about this whole deal. The story sounds just outright strange. Chad is screaming from his bedroom that people need to leave or someone is going to get bitten? What the fresh hell is that about? Then he opens the door and lets the dog out? The understandably frightened woman runs into a bathroom to hide, but comes out when Kim assures her the dog won't hurt her? She is supposedly a friend of Kim's, or at least knows her. Surely she knows about Kingsley and his history. Why in the world would she come out from the bathroom after hearing Chad - who knows the dog well - screaming about how someone was going to get bitten, especially given Kingsley's history? And Kim refused to offer medical aid to someone in her condition? The gal's attorney said that she almost died (I think he is grossly overstating it, but maybe not). How in the world is it possible that Kim is not being charged criminally? Why in the world wouldn't this woman file a police report? I get why she didn't immediately after - she was hurting and stunned. But it has been months and instead she goes the way that gets her money (she could have sued her and gone to the police). I'm not trying to say she wasn't hurt, or blaming the victim. She should get all the money she needs after these injuries, but not going to the police, but instead just trying to get money, always taints this stuff for me. 

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

There is way to much that is unknown about this whole deal. The story sounds just outright strange. Chad is screaming from his bedroom that people need to leave or someone is going to get bitten? What the fresh hell is that about? Then he opens the door and lets the dog out? The understandably frightened woman runs into a bathroom to hide, but comes out when Kim assures her the dog won't hurt her? She is supposedly a friend of Kim's, or at least knows her. Surely she knows about Kingsley and his history. Why in the world would she come out from the bathroom after hearing Chad - who knows the dog well - screaming about how someone was going to get bitten, especially given Kingsley's history? And Kim refused to offer medical aid to someone in her condition? The gal's attorney said that she almost died (I think he is grossly overstating it, but maybe not). How in the world is it possible that Kim is not being charged criminally? Why in the world wouldn't this woman file a police report? I get why she didn't immediately after - she was hurting and stunned. But it has been months and instead she goes the way that gets her money (she could have sued her and gone to the police). I'm not trying to say she wasn't hurt, or blaming the victim. She should get all the money she needs after these injuries, but not going to the police, but instead just trying to get money, always taints this stuff for me. 

Agreed. I had the same questions. One thought I have always had from the git go... Even injured, wouldn't your antennae start twitching sensing something is fishy and very wrong when a person tells you that they will get you help only after you agree to a lie? Wouldn't you as soon as you got to the ER or as soon as you were able  demand to see someone there and start talking, documenting your side if the story and demand the police be called, especially when you've been asked to cover it up? I'd be shouting to high heaven to have a bullet in that dogs brain and Kim and her scheister lawyer arrested.

Other thoughts:

With Chad being of the Davis clan, can the woman go after any of his trust fund?

I wouldn't think Kim and Kyle have enough pull in the industry to quash a stylists career. 

• Love 4

I think the report said this woman is a stylist in which case she probably feels like she needs to stay on the good side of celebrities to keep getting jobs.  Speculating here, she probably agreed to keep quiet because Kim agreed to pay her medical bills and then Kim reneged and hung her out to dry.  Hence the lawsuit and accompanying terrible publicity.

• Love 5

I imagine the woman wanted to just get to a hospital, and at the time, wasn't worried about police.   Can you imagine being in such a traumatic situation, and there is Kim not allowing anybody to call 911, tell her to promise to say it was a stray, etc.  Had they done the right thing (Ok, even typing that made me laugh) and called 911, the Paramedics would have immediately  notified the police. Didn't Kim also tell the older woman who was bitten, that she would pay all the medical, and then, according to her lawsuit, Kim only wanted to pay a certain amount.    Kyle also didn't report it.  

Reading between the lines, I think Kim came over with the dog, Chad wasn't happy.  Then the stylist and the attorney (agent) show up, and Chad is screaming that all these people are causing the dog to go nuts - especially being isolated, and he wants them to leave.  Kim, being Kim, thinks everyone is over reacting, the stylist is in the bathroom, and Kim being nuts and selfish, probably wanted to get herself "done" for whatever she was going to.  She convinces the woman that Kingsley is sweet and there is nothing to worry about.  

In the midst of all of this, there is Kim, not thinking about the damage her dog has done, the idea that Chad is probably going nuts and doesn't know what to do - knowing Kyle will be furious - but Kim is simply trying rapidly to figure out a way to 1) throw money (usually somebody elses money) at the problem,  2) expecting everyone, including the injured woman, to keep her secret and 3) ensure that NOBODY let Kyle know this happened.  If she can go to Kathy for money to make it go away, Kyle doesn't need to know.       How many things in Kim's life have been taken care of by family throwing money to make it go away.   I do get the feeling that Kyle didn't know, and didn't know the dog was still alive, let alone in Kim possession - even if not full time.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Giselle said:

Never been in this situation but being in LA County I think the woman could still file a police report, then the authorities could demand and take the dog.  If Kim doesn't surrender the dog or once again hides it, I would think, knowing her history and the dog's, they could throw her in jail for contempt until she complies. Zoeysmom could probably clarify this.

All this reminds me of the woman who was mauled to death several years ago in San Francisco. Two married lawyers were keeping two dogs for a convict in prison, I believe they were bred and trained to be guard dogs. The woman let the dogs out into the shared hallway of their apartment building where the two dogs killed the victim. The woman got a really long prison sentence and I believe she is still incarcerated.

I hope the stylist prevails and Kim, Chad and her lawyer are prosecuted, convicted and serve time. I am sick of her get out of jail free cards. If she is allowed to continue she will kill somebody one of these days either by booze or by dog.

I hope Kingsley is put down as he is unsafe in any situation. There should be no chance of him ever having the slightest possibility of injuring again or killing someone.

I hope Kyle, though she probably has homeowners, has to pay out of pocket because non compliance of the policy or will have to pay a bigger premium on a stricter policy from now on. How low does Kyle have to be dragged down before she cuts off her sister.

I hope Bravo finally stops giving Kim camera time. To me she is worse that Theresa on NJ, no respect for human life. To give her any air time is to condone and finance her warped lifestyle.

Here in California, specifically Los Angeles, one must file a report with the CCP (Critical Case Processing Unit). The officer handling the case will then investigate and prepare a petition for review which determines the fate of the dog: http://animalcare.lacounty.gov/wps/portal/acc/laws/protecting_people

We (California) have one of the strictest dog laws in that there is no "one free bite" which means that a dog doesn't have to have a history of aggressive or violent behavior in order for the owner to be liable.

Didn't the first victim of Kingsley file a report with the CCP? I thought there was an investigation. It's been so long I can't remember the details.

I am not sure, but there have been changes made in homeowner's insurance regarding dog bites/attacks. Some homeowner's insurance companies are prepared to drop customers' policies in the event there is a dog attack on one's property. In that case, people would be either without homeowner's insurance or they would have to be prepared to pay extremely higher premiums.

• Love 2

It would surprise me to learn that this woman took the action of filing a lawsuit first, without first trying to score some money out of the big wallet that is Mauricio. That Kay chick that was so badly injured sued for hundreds of thousands of dollars, but came away with only $8,000. A paltry sum it seems to me. The cases sound shockingly similar, what with Kim at first refusing to render any aid. Of course, this woman might have been more badly injured than Kay was. I would just think that after watching how little Kay got, that she would have first tried to get Kyle and Mauricio to hand over some cash to make it all go away. Maybe she did try to get money from them and they refused to help Kim clean up this mess. 

Either way, I think the show is already filming. Or at least capturing footage of Kyle and family on vacation. It has become a theme to start the season that way. I wonder if Kyle will try to avoid having this mentioned? 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Here in California, specifically Los Angeles, one must file a report with the CCP (Critical Case Processing Unit). The officer handling the case will then investigate and prepare a petition for review which determines the fate of the dog: http://animalcare.lacounty.gov/wps/portal/acc/laws/protecting_people

We (California) have one of the strictest dog laws in that there is no "one free bite" which means that a dog doesn't have to have a history of aggressive or violent behavior in order for the owner to be liable.

Didn't the first victim of Kingsley file a report with the CCP? I thought there was an investigation. It's been so long I can't remember the details.

I am not sure, but there have been changes made in homeowner's insurance regarding dog bites/attacks. Some homeowner's insurance companies are prepared to drop customers' policies in the event there is a dog attack on one's property. In that case, people would be either without homeowner's insurance or they would have to be prepared to pay extremely higher premiums.

Brandi was one of the first bite victims, I suspect someone in production was also bitten, hence the trainer production brought on that season. Then there was Kay followed by Alexia and now the "stylist". A trainer that Kim contacted to work with the dog said that there were 5 different people bitten by Kingsley before he bit Alexia and if he was/is correct, this latest person is the 7th victim and none of they have filed a report with the proper authorities. Oh, and that trainer she hired, was a someone that specializes in extremely aggressive dogs and he said that Kingsley was the worst/most aggressive/most dangerous dog he has encountered.

• Love 8

Something about all this is off. When has Harvey Levin, to say nothing of his merry band of toadies, not immediately published documents to prove the veracity of the claims on TMZ? Try googling Paige Sanderson, Paige Elisabeth Sanderson, stylist Paige Sanderson and celebrity stylist Paige Sanderson. You'd think someone who is a stylist to the “stars” (no matter how D-level their clients may be) would have a blog or a mention on someone else's blog. Something.  Something non-Kingsley. One would think.

In the 3 days since this story hit the feeds, there are def some mentions of stylist Paige Sanderson -- and every one is a regurg of the Kingsley story – in fact, some of these “articles” don't bother to edit the text to make their postings even mildly unique – kind of like what happens when a publicist places a story. It's the Golden Rule of BS PR: Don't change a word except spelling or grammar errors – the client wants it just like this.

So without getting too tinfoil hatty, I could see this being a stunt by the idiot Richards sisters (or their PR peeps) to generate all kinds of press before the next season begins. I can barely contain myself til the court docs are posted or the audio of the 911 call – O wait, there isn't one. Odd, so very odd. Won't it be convenient if we're soon told “It was all quietly settled. Let's move on and let Kim and Kyle work on that fragile but essential sisterly bond.”

It's a toughie, isn't it? If I'm wrong then that damn vicious dog hurt another person because of Kim's seeming inability to function with decency. If I'm right, well . . .

I'm sure some people believe Kyle would never be involved in something like what I've proposed. But funnily, since this story popped, her name has been all over the Web – why, there have been close to 80 posts in this here thread alone in the past few days. That's a whole lotta juice for one of Bravo's famewhoradorables.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

Something about all this is off. When has Harvey Levin, to say nothing of his merry band of toadies, not immediately published documents to prove the veracity of the claims on TMZ? Try googling Paige Sanderson, Paige Elisabeth Sanderson, stylist Paige Sanderson and celebrity stylist Paige Sanderson. You'd think someone who is a stylist to the “stars” (no matter how D-level their clients may be) would have a blog or a mention on someone else's blog. Something.  Something non-Kingsley. One would think.

In the 3 days since this story hit the feeds, there are def some mentions of stylist Paige Sanderson -- and every one is a regurg of the Kingsley story – in fact, some of these “articles” don't bother to edit the text to make their postings even mildly unique – kind of like what happens when a publicist places a story. It's the Golden Rule of BS PR: Don't change a word except spelling or grammar errors – the client wants it just like this.

So without getting too tinfoil hatty, I could see this being a stunt by the idiot Richards sisters (or their PR peeps) to generate all kinds of press before the next season begins. I can barely contain myself til the court docs are posted or the audio of the 911 call – O wait, there isn't one. Odd, so very odd. Won't it be convenient if we're soon told “It was all quietly settled. Let's move on and let Kim and Kyle work on that fragile but essential sisterly bond.”

It's a toughie, isn't it? If I'm wrong then that damn vicious dog hurt another person because of Kim's seeming inability to function with decency. If I'm right, well . . .

I'm sure some people believe Kyle would never be involved in something like what I've proposed. But funnily, since this story popped, her name has been all over the Web – why, there have been close to 80 posts in this here thread alone in the past few days. That's a whole lotta juice for one of Bravo's famewhoradorables.

If the sisters want PR, there are tons of other ways to get it. This doesn't simply generate publicity, it disgusts people. People that have supported Kim all along will throw their hands up in the air and say enough. If Kyle had any knowledge at all that Kim had Kinglsey at her home and allowed it to happen, to have innocent folks put in a dangerous situation, folks like me that have always supported and defended Kyle will be done with her. I could never watch Kyle with her sweet dogs again and forget that she allowed another dog to attack someone. People would not just move on if they said "it's all settled". Won't. Ever. Happen. 

Not that I don't agree that something is off. Something absolutely is. The story makes no sense. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, notnowimbusy said:

I imagine the woman wanted to just get to a hospital, and at the time, wasn't worried about police.   Can you imagine being in such a traumatic situation, and there is Kim not allowing anybody to call 911, tell her to promise to say it was a stray, etc.  Had they done the right thing (Ok, even typing that made me laugh) and called 911, the Paramedics would have immediately  notified the police. Didn't Kim also tell the older woman who was bitten, that she would pay all the medical, and then, according to her lawsuit, Kim only wanted to pay a certain amount.    Kyle also didn't report it.  

Reading between the lines, I think Kim came over with the dog, Chad wasn't happy.  Then the stylist and the attorney (agent) show up, and Chad is screaming that all these people are causing the dog to go nuts - especially being isolated, and he wants them to leave.  Kim, being Kim, thinks everyone is over reacting, the stylist is in the bathroom, and Kim being nuts and selfish, probably wanted to get herself "done" for whatever she was going to.  She convinces the woman that Kingsley is sweet and there is nothing to worry about.  

In the midst of all of this, there is Kim, not thinking about the damage her dog has done, the idea that Chad is probably going nuts and doesn't know what to do - knowing Kyle will be furious - but Kim is simply trying rapidly to figure out a way to 1) throw money (usually somebody elses money) at the problem,  2) expecting everyone, including the injured woman, to keep her secret and 3) ensure that NOBODY let Kyle know this happened.  If she can go to Kathy for money to make it go away, Kyle doesn't need to know.       How many things in Kim's life have been taken care of by family throwing money to make it go away.   I do get the feeling that Kyle didn't know, and didn't know the dog was still alive, let alone in Kim possession - even if not full time.

I agree with you but once at the hospital while being treated, even after being treated one should start asking for the police especially if they forced you to negotiate getting  treatment. I'd be livid and looking for retribution.

• Love 7

In March, my two year old granddaughter was attacked by an enormous 150lb rottweiler.  She was at her babysitter's house and it was their dog.  This dog knew Audrey and had never done anything like that before.  Audrey was being held by the sitter's aunt and playing with another dog (German Shepard) when the Rottweiler attacked her.  She did not provoke it in any way.  This dog grabbed my tiny 22lb granddaughter by the back of her head and drug her 50 feet and ripped most of her scalp off along with many other bites.  Thank God, the German Sheppard attacked the Rott, and basically saved Audrey's life.

The owners did not hesitate to tell Animal Control to take the dog and put it down once the 10 day quarantine was over.  We then found out that this dog had attacked before (in a minor way).  I have two dogs and a cat, by daughter has 2 dogs and 3 cats, we love animals but this dog had to go.  You cannot put a dangerous animal's life ahead of ANY person.  Kingsley should have been put down a long time ago.  The fact that apparently two people with mental issues are responsible for this dog is horrifying.    Frankly, Kim should be put down with the damn dog too.  JMO

Anyway, my granddaughter is recovering after hundreds of stitches to reattach her scalp and her other bites.  Little kids are amazing.  She will forever have horrible scars on her head and hopefully once all of her hair grows back it will cover them, but amazingly, she had no idea what happened to her.  She had zero fear of dogs but is a lot more shy around people and not as quick to join in with other kids as she once was.  Hopefully she will get past that.

Anyway, my point is that Kingsley should have been put down a long time ago, people need to stop covering for Kim and her son and they can get a pet rock instead of a dog since that seems to be all they can be responsible for.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, Giselle said:

I agree with you but once at the hospital while being treated, even after being treated one should start asking for the police especially if they forced you to negotiate getting  treatment. I'd be livid and looking for retribution.

Actually, depending upon the severity of her injuries, she may have been in shock. After I was attacked by a German Shepard, I was in shock and couldn't even speak for several days. It's impossible to say how one would react in a situation like that, especially since this attack has required several surgeries. I wouldn't be surprised if the the victim weren't suffering from PTSD. 

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, NewGranny said:

In March, my two year old granddaughter was attacked by an enormous 150lb rottweiler.  She was at her babysitter's house and it was their dog.  This dog knew Audrey and had never done anything like that before.  Audrey was being held by the sitter's aunt and playing with another dog (German Shepard) when the Rottweiler attacked her.  She did not provoke it in any way.  This dog grabbed my tiny 22lb granddaughter by the back of her head and drug her 50 feet and ripped most of her scalp off along with many other bites.  Thank God, the German Sheppard attacked the Rott, and basically saved Audrey's life.

The owners did not hesitate to tell Animal Control to take the dog and put it down once the 10 day quarantine was over.  We then found out that this dog had attacked before (in a minor way).  I have two dogs and a cat, by daughter has 2 dogs and 3 cats, we love animals but this dog had to go.  You cannot put a dangerous animal's life ahead of ANY person.  Kingsley should have been put down a long time ago.  The fact that apparently two people with mental issues are responsible for this dog is horrifying.    Frankly, Kim should be put down with the damn dog too.  JMO

Anyway, my granddaughter is recovering after hundreds of stitches to reattach her scalp and her other bites.  Little kids are amazing.  She will forever have horrible scars on her head and hopefully once all of her hair grows back it will cover them, but amazingly, she had no idea what happened to her.  She had zero fear of dogs but is a lot more shy around people and not as quick to join in with other kids as she once was.  Hopefully she will get past that.

Anyway, my point is that Kingsley should have been put down a long time ago, people need to stop covering for Kim and her son and they can get a pet rock instead of a dog since that seems to be all they can be responsible for.

How terrible. Good wishes to your granddaughter in her ongoing healing!

• Love 9
18 minutes ago, MatildaMoody said:

Actually, depending upon the severity of her injuries, she may have been in shock. After I was attacked by a German Shepard, I was in shock and couldn't even speak for several days. It's impossible to say how one would react in a situation like that, especially since this attack has required several surgeries. I wouldn't be surprised if the the victim weren't suffering from PTSD. 

I agree with you but at some point she had the piece of mind to sue Kim/Kyle/Chad/The Attorney. Why not also go to the police? She didn't have to do it immediately, but why hasn't she done it yet? I get that she needs to have her medical bills covered, and she should have them covered. It is all terrible. But someone needs to file criminal charges, or get the Animal Control folks involved. When they don't they make it look like it is more about the money then doing the right thing, which needs to be making sure that this dog stops attacking people. My God, she is basically alleging that Kim would have just let her bleed to death.  

• Love 5
43 minutes ago, MatildaMoody said:

Geeze, Ive never said she should have been giving her statement while she was bleeding out or in shock. I implied as soon as she got to the ER, away from Kim and her lawyer, and could speak freely or after she was treated. Everybody is different, whether it's upon arrival to ER at take in or three hours  or three days or three weeks after being treated, one would think it needs to be documented as close to the time of the attack as possible as soon as the victim is able.

Where were her family or concerned friends in all this?

When someone asked you to lie it's usually to cover their own ass not yours.

• Love 8

I wonder how many times the victim has asked for payment of her medical bills, how many times she's been blown off by kimmie and/or her 'mouthpiece', how many times the victim has been threatened for being a nobody daring to complain and trying to get money out of the almighty richards/hilton/darling of beverly hills for an attack by a 'stray' dog - and now that the official hospital records list the attack animal as a stray, is the entire burden of proving it was kingsley on the victim?

In the time I have been watching this show I have seen far too many displays of an attitude of entitled arrogant meanness on the part of the bitchard sisters to put anything past either of them. When push comes to shove, kyle will protect her worthless pos of a sister just as she has always done....I can hear the croaky-cry-voice now.....

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I agree with you but at some point she had the piece of mind to sue Kim/Kyle/Chad/The Attorney. Why not also go to the police? She didn't have to do it immediately, but why hasn't she done it yet? I get that she needs to have her medical bills covered, and she should have them covered. It is all terrible. But someone needs to file criminal charges, or get the Animal Control folks involved. When they don't they make it look like it is more about the money then doing the right thing, which needs to be making sure that this dog stops attacking people. My God, she is basically alleging that Kim would have just let her bleed to death.  

I think much like everything else in this case, we simply don't have all of the information. We don't know that she hasn't yet contacted the police, just as we don't even know at what property the attack took place. We have to wait until the legal documents are released before we have any details on what if any authorities have been contacted. 

• Love 8
18 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Well, we don't actually know if she contacted the Animal Control authorities or not. I am not sure how public AC records are or if any of the tabloids followed though to see if it was reported or not. If she/her lawyer are smart, she did call AC before they filed the lawsuit as that would bolster her case against Kim/Chad/Kyle.

• Love 5

It will be interesting to see how it all plays out. Kyle is always accused of using Kim for camera time. No doubt she will somehow be accused of setting this whole deal up to get more camera time and make Kim look bad. That is generally the way it all works.

I remember last season when things got very heated over on Kim's thread with folks saying that Kyle could and should be doing more to help poor Kim out. Several folks asked why Kyle and Mauricio didn't just buy Kim a house and give her an allowance. They have plenty of money after all. That way she wouldn't have to rely on the show for her income. In response others pointed out that Kyle could be setting herself up for some kind of liability if they allowed Kim to live in a home that they owned. The question kept coming back, "how could Kyle be liable for things that Kim would do in her home"?  Well, here you go. Whether or not this happened in Kyle's actual residence, or a home that she owned and Kim was using. Kyle was clearly providing some type of support for Kim in some manner. Either paying for her to live somewhere, or letting her use her place when necessary (Kyle was out of town in NY for WWHL when this occurred).  Many of the articles say that Chad was in "his room". 

This is the thing that will maybe come across at this point. Kim has been supported. Maybe possibly to the extend that folks who know better have gone along with her keeping that dog. I am sure she screamed and cried that her life would be over if she didn't have Kingsley. The old song about how he is her only friend. I can see others giving in with what was happening with Monty. Not wanting to do anything that would make Kim more fragile. No way that anyone who knew that Kim still had Kingsley was allowing it for any other reason than to support Kim, even if it was all so stupid and dangerous. If that is not showing support for Kim, I'm not sure what is. To worry over her to the point that they allow others to be put at risk is just sad and details how much these people continue to look the other way regarding Kim. Which is not to say that it is certain that others knew. It wouldn't surprise me at all to find out that Kim was keeping the fact that she still had him quiet. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, becauseIsaidso said:

I wonder how many times the victim has asked for payment of her medical bills, how many times she's been blown off by kimmie and/or her 'mouthpiece', how many times the victim has been threatened for being a nobody daring to complain and trying to get money out of the almighty richards/hilton/darling of beverly hills for an attack by a 'stray' dog - and now that the official hospital records list the attack animal as a stray, is the entire burden of proving it was kingsley on the victim?

In the time I have been watching this show I have seen far too many displays of an attitude of entitled arrogant meanness on the part of the bitchard sisters to put anything past either of them. When push comes to shove, kyle will protect her worthless pos of a sister just as she has always done....I can hear the croaky-cry-voice now.....

If she still has her bloody clothes, if they still have any wound tissue acquired for culturing, they could get the dog's  DNA. 

• Love 3
(edited)

She said the dog that bit her was a stray?!!!   I am just catching up now.  This is on SM.  Word will get to the proper authorities, certainly. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, becauseIsaidso said:

I don't think the burden of proof will be difficult. If the guy who took her to the hospital and completed the forms is Kim's attorney/PR guy, that will be easy to prove and any reasonable person would expect the dog in question to be Kingsley.

See, this is why Kyle can never, ever win. Last season it got heated over here that Kyle didn't protect her sister. That she could if she really loved her or wanted to. Buy her a house, send her to rehab, give her money. The refrain that she never protected her went on and on. Then there are others who say she always protects her sister and enables her, therefore all of Kim's bad behavior is all Kyle's fault. It is always in some way Kyle's fault, at least partially. She honestly cannot ever win in this very real game of their family. 

4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

She said the dog that bit her was a stray?!!!

Yes, according to the reports, Kim refused to call 911, and only agreed to take her to the hospital (and pay her medical bills) if she told the folks at the hospital that the dog was a stray. When they got to the hospital, Kim's attorney/PR guy completed and signed forms saying this as well. 

• Love 9

Kim cannot get away with this.  If Kyle does not have the starch it takes to stand up to her, Mauricio will, or their lawyer.  Just google Kingsley bites again, there is no way this can be chalked up to a stray. 

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

It will be interesting to see how it all plays out. Kyle is always accused of using Kim for camera time. No doubt she will somehow be accused of setting this whole deal up to get more camera time and make Kim look bad. That is generally the way it all works.

I remember last season when things got very heated over on Kim's thread with folks saying that Kyle could and should be doing more to help poor Kim out. Several folks asked why Kyle and Mauricio didn't just buy Kim a house and give her an allowance. They have plenty of money after all. That way she wouldn't have to rely on the show for her income. In response others pointed out that Kyle could be setting herself up for some kind of liability if they allowed Kim to live in a home that they owned. The question kept coming back, "how could Kyle be liable for things that Kim would do in her home"?  Well, here you go. Whether or not this happened in Kyle's actual residence, or a home that she owned and Kim was using. Kyle was clearly providing some type of support for Kim in some manner. Either paying for her to live somewhere, or letting her use her place when necessary (Kyle was out of town in NY for WWHL when this occurred).  Many of the articles say that Chad was in "his room". 

This is the thing that will maybe come across at this point. Kim has been supported. Maybe possibly to the extend that folks who know better have gone along with her keeping that dog. I am sure she screamed and cried that her life would be over if she didn't have Kingsley. The old song about how he is her only friend. I can see others giving in with what was happening with Monty. Not wanting to do anything that would make Kim more fragile. No way that anyone who knew that Kim still had Kingsley was allowing it for any other reason than to support Kim, even if it was all so stupid and dangerous. If that is not showing support for Kim, I'm not sure what is. To worry over her to the point that they allow others to be put at risk is just sad and details how much these people continue to look the other way regarding Kim. Which is not to say that it is certain that others knew. It wouldn't surprise me at all to find out that Kim was keeping the fact that she still had him quiet. 

I think the family knew she had access to the dog. There is no way a drunk Kim or a psycho Chad would not let that out of the bag at some point.

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I don't think the burden of proof will be difficult. If the guy who took her to the hospital and completed the forms is Kim's attorney/PR guy, that will be easy to prove and any reasonable person would expect the dog in question to be Kingsley.

See, this is why Kyle can never, ever win. Last season it got heated over here that Kyle didn't protect her sister. That she could if she really loved her or wanted to. Buy her a house, send her to rehab, give her money. The refrain that she never protected her went on and on. Then there are others who say she always protects her sister and enables her, therefore all of Kim's bad behavior is all Kyle's fault. It is always in some way Kyle's fault, at least partially. She honestly cannot ever win in this very real game of their family. 

Yes, according to the reports, Kim refused to call 911, and only agreed to take her to the hospital (and pay her medical bills) if she told the folks at the hospital that the dog was a stray. When they got to the hospital, Kim's attorney/PR guy completed and signed forms saying this as well. 

I would think that's felony unlawful detainment (or what ever it's called) and intimidation of a victim. 

• Love 6

Kim will have to pay medical expenses and a fine; the dog will be put down.  I don't see Kim getting any more than that.  Jails/prisons are expensive and overly crowded.  House arrest?  Don't know about that.

I hope to see a strong conviction in Kyle to let her sister live the consequences of her actions and realize saving her does not help.  Yeah, I am dreaming, I know. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Kim will have to pay medical expenses and a fine; the dog will be put down.  I don't see Kim getting any more than that.  Jails/prisons are expensive and overly crowded.  House arrest?  Don't know about that.

I hope to see a strong conviction in Kyle to let her sister live the consequences of her actions and realize saving her does not help.  Yeah, I am dreaming, I know. 

More than likely that will be what happens. I'd still be happy seeing 2+ felony counts on her record even if she doesn't go to prison and the dog dead unable to hurt anyone else.

• Love 5
52 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Geeze, Ive never said she should have been giving her statement while she was bleeding out or in shock. I implied as soon as she got to the ER, away from Kim and her lawyer, and could speak freely or after she was treated. Everybody is different, whether it's upon arrival to ER at take in or three hours  or three days or three weeks after being treated, one would think it needs to be documented as close to the time of the attack as possible as soon as the victim is able.

Where were her family or concerned friends in all this?

When someone asked you to lie it's usually to cover their own ass not yours.

ITA to all. As for the bolded, again, I ask Where is stylist Paige Sanderson in all of this? As of this posting she still seems to exist only as one of Kingsley's chew toys.

• Love 3

The positive: I'm glad to hear that they're filming Kyle's latest vacation and like the idea of another season opener with her on holiday and appreciate that they're making this a regular thing.  

Everything else:

I didn't realize that Kingsley was past help. I didn't know that the trainer said that he was the most dangerous dog he'd ever encountered nor did I understand that Kingsley doesn't get along with other dogs. Sad, but I understand why he needs to be put down. Nobody else's life should be put at risk. Kim has only herself to blame. 

49 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

So much of this. So many people want to blame Kyle for the disaster that is Kim's life and I just don't get it. Not only is it unfair but it doesn't make any damned sense. Kim is never held responsible for the choices that she makes and the situations that she puts herself in. Accountability and responsibility are not in her vocabulary. Finger pointing, guilt tripping, and blame shifting--she is very good at all of these things and is such a pro at it that she can always get someone, even a bleeding victim of a dog attack, to feel sorry for her and dance to whatever crazy tune she's singing. It's truly incredible and I will acknowledge that this woman has a clear talent in the art of manipulation because it is freaking ridiculous how many people she has defending her even when she was at her worst. There isn't one incident on this show where Kim didn't have multiple defenders. Even when her behavior was outrageously indefensible, the general attitude is 'Kyle/Rinna/LVP/Brandi/insert housewife is still worse'. 

Not only that but I still remember multiple people claiming that the big difference between Kim and Kyle is that Kim is basically sweet, never tries to hurt anyone, cares for others, only retaliates when provoked, isn't a 'mean girl', and would actually be okay if somebody would just give her a break, as if being given a break isn't the story of Kim's life. We're talking about a woman who has been handed endless opportunities, fresh starts, sympathy and understanding, that most people would be over the moon for and still she's seen as a victim who never has anything good happen. 

It was repeatedly claimed by more than one person that poor trod upon Kim can never catch a break and that nothing ever goes in her favor. People thought Lisa Rinna was exaggerating and full of shit when she said that she believed that Kim is flat out dangerous. People thought LVP was mean to poor Kim for not going to Kim's graduation party and how dare Ken bring up the fact that Kim is the last one who should be giving one of the ladies shit for missing an event. Anybody who points out the obvious when it comes to Kim's sobriety is a mean person who just wants to use victimized Kim as their storyline. Nobody cares about poor Kim they just want camera time. Nobody has the right to be offended by Kim and her behavior, and when the ladies would comment on it, the idea was that they were wrong for commenting on the season's events even though this is what is expected of the housewives every season--to talk about what's going on in the lives of the women they're associated with. 

When Kim and Brandi acted like a couple of assholes on Poker Night, it was Kyle who was in the line of fire for being a bad sister and it was Kyle people who was somehow seen as the instigator who wanted to keep poor widdle Kim on camera. The constant claims that Kim is a misunderstood person who is constantly being used and abused by her sister is maddening because it's so clearly the other way around.

Look at the shit Kim has put Kyle through and somehow people seriously think that Kyle is the bad sister between the two of them? I don't even accept the claim that they're equally damaged, no way. All one has to do is look at their lives and the way they treat people to know that Kim is absolutely more damaged than Kyle in every way. Kyle is the type of person you could actually trust to be alone with your child for an hour. Kim is the type of person I wouldn't even leave alone in my house let alone with a living being. 

• Love 16

I would think that the hospital would have contacted Animal Control even or especially if they were told it was a stray. With no history on the dog, they would have to test her for rabies, and Animal Control would be notified that there could be a potentially infected animal in the area. But, again, since we don't even know which property this took place at and if any of the Umansky clan were present, it is way to early to just assume that the authorities weren't notified.

• Love 2