Type keyword(s) to search

Live With Kelly And Mark - General Discussion

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, snowydaze said:

I turned on Live while working from home today to see Kelly gyrating with some stupid look on her face . Then we heard how she ran through Central Park but doesn't go until 5 pm since so many people are there "working from home ".  She made air quotes as if to indicate these people are really goofing off .     

Since it's been a long time since privileged  Kelly has actually worked a full 8 hour day and also has not lived in a three story , multimillion dollar penthouse in NYC, complete with a huge outdoor roof backyard , she obviously is so out of touch with the small , hot apartments with no outside space that most people in NYC live in , so Central Park is their outside space  or back yard ! 

Kelly's constant need to interrupt Ryan is so annoying . She just goes on and on , repeats the same stories over and over .  She's a bundle of insecurity, constantly talking about her age .   
Her need to act like Ryan is a child when he's only four years younger than her is so weird, but it makes sense since he has way more going on career wise and it seems to make her feel more in control .

The show sucks now . Endless rambling between two rich , privileged, boring people who text each other all day and have nothing new to share during host chat. And if they are given a topic , Kelly interrupts when makes it all about her .  This also happens during interviews along with Kelly staring at herself in the monitor and scratching and stammering .

I do think Ryan could do better job if he didn't have a neurotic , insecure, controlling cohost . He does well on his radio  show .  But it seems like Gelman and Ryan just don't want to even try to move the show along when Kelly is going on and on since they probably don't want to deal with her meltdowns !

I will not contradict any of your opinions - I have some of the same - but, none of us know how many hours a day Kelly works.  Just because the show is one hour doesn't mean she enters the building at 15 minutes before show time and leaves the minute it is over.  We all have no idea what her day is like, at all, other than what we see on TV for an hour.  She has other irons in the fire.  I stopped watching.  Seems like many here might do the same instead of getting annoyed!

Also, if you wanted to devote about 30 minutes on a podcast.  Phil Donohue and Marlo Thomas have one called Double Date and they interview long married couples.  The Kelly on that podcast is 180 from the Kelly on this show, which leads me to believe she is playing a part on the show, and is tired of it.  It seems like easy money to us and maybe it is, which is why she stays, but, if her employers are willing to pay it, they must be onto something that she brings in more in revenues.  I'm pretty sure they wouldn't pay her the big bucks if they couldn't recoup in one way or another.

If enough people either stopped watching, or contacted sponsors, maybe they would take notice.  I just stopped watching.

• Love 1
On 5/20/2021 at 10:26 AM, lookeyloo said:

leads me to believe she is playing a part on the show, and is tired of it.

I've always felt this way about Kellmeeee.  From the very first, she was somewhat uncomfortable and really never seemed to find her footing even though Reege did his best to bring her along.  To sit next to the 'master' of talk - Regis - and to not have gleaned something about how to host a show is unthinkable, imo.

From the outset, Gelman and the producers bent over backwards to change the concept of the show to accommodate her weaknesses.  I remember when they went to newspaper clippings as their topics for host chat....what?!?!  As others mentioned, I wanted to hear about Regis' happenings the night before, and all the other funny stories he told.  In her defense, it had to be quite intimidating to sit next to Reege and then try to tell a story of her own.  Maybe that's why she's such a stammerer now and still has so many "ummms" even today.

I think she eventually decided that she'd just play a part on the show and not show her authentic self, whatever that is, lol.

When they say it's the #1 talk show in the morning, the ratings may be the hightest compared to the competition but the ratings today are nothing compared to what Live! with Regis and Kathie Lee used to get.  So I guess it's all relative, 

Still a horrible show and Kellmeeee makes it more so, imo.

• Love 2
On 5/22/2021 at 8:04 AM, finnzup said:

When they say it's the #1 talk show in the morning, the ratings may be the hightest compared to the competition but the ratings today are nothing compared to what Live! with Regis and Kathie Lee used to get.  So I guess it's all relative

Of course it's all relative, when Live with Regis & Kathie Lee was airing the only competition was other broadcast networks and cable stations which had no daytime content.  There was no internet, no streaming, no social media.  TV viewership in general is way down and is continuing to go down in a death spiral. It's a dying business. I agree that Live is a mere shell of its former grand self, but I can't place the blame solely on Kelly's shoulders.  Production led by Gellman and changing viewer habits are contributing factors also.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

Production led by Gellman

Kellmeee is an Executive Producer and has been for quite some time.

2 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

I can't place the blame solely on Kelly's shoulders.

How about 80/20?  lol

• LOL 1
35 minutes ago, finnzup said:

Kellmeee is an Executive Producer and has been for quite some time.

Seriously?  I'm sure that's an honorific bestowed on her during a contract negotiation.

37 minutes ago, finnzup said:

How about 80/20?  lol

I'll come up to 60/40. ;)

• LOL 2
2 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

I bet Kelly and Mark don’t have sex at all. All that yapping at how much they get it on is a lie. If she stopped working at Live those 2 would divorce.

If you listened to the podcast I referenced above, I don't think you would say that.  

What a weird exchange between the guest, don't know his name, who went on and on about Gelman introducing himself to him....again!  Where was he trying to go with that?  He kept repeating it, bringing it up in as many ways as he could and then even corrected someone about the number of times he's been a guest on the show.  It was funny to watch Kelly squirm in her seat and try and steer the conversation away from what did seem very awkward to me, and bring up the pandemic again and dealing with young kids.  Omg, great television.

I wanted to tune in today to see the winner of Idol.  Really surprised it wasn't more of a topic of conversation in host chat, lol.  But then again, they were babbling on about calories and other gibberish.  

• LOL 1

Kelly posted pictures of Joaquin’s prom. He looked really handsome in Mark’s tuxedo. His date was beautiful. That said, I was looking more at the “house” in the photos. Their entryway and staircase are huge. Mark’s closet looked like a department store with suits on both the top and bottom rack out the wazoo. They also took some outside photos from their front door (I believe), and their rooftop terrace. He looked like any senior going to his prom. All in all, their kids all appear very normal with super wealthy parents. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, Quof said:

How could he look any different?  If he were dipped in gold? 

I meant he looked like any ordinary kid going to their senior prom. Whatever.

• Love 2
On 5/26/2021 at 4:18 PM, ByaNose said:

I meant he looked like any ordinary kid going to their senior prom. Whatever.

He may look like an ordinary kid , but he and his siblings are very privileged .

• Love 1

Am I the only one who hate watches this show? Must be. Anyhoo, Kellly & Ryan were back sitting next to each to each other today but still no live audience. I’m assuming they’re saving that for September. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
17 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Am I the only one who hate watches this show? Must be. Anyhoo, Kellly & Ryan were back sitting next to each to each other today but still no live audience. I’m assuming they’re saving that for September. 

Omigosh, today just might be the day I watch my DVR'd episode, I couldn't take the social distancing episodes.

Edited by sugarbaker design

I hate-watch it sometimes. Other days I just delete if without bothering to watch. I’m sure they’ll only be in another couple of weeks live and/or together before Kelly’s contract stipulated entire summer off.

47 minutes ago, justduckey said:

I hate-watch it sometimes. Other days I just delete if without bothering to watch. I’m sure they’ll only be in another couple of weeks live and/or together before Kelly’s contract stipulated entire summer off.

Yeah, by July or August she is usually gone & then a bunch of pre-taped stuff. Most of the talk shows are usually off in August. They have to go to The Hampton’s you know or as Kelly says, Long Island. 

• LOL 1

I watched yesterday's non-social distance episode, FFd through host chat, it's still very uninteresting.  Stayed for the interview with Kathleen Turner.  Since she lives in Manhattan I was hoping she'd show up at the studio, but alas she didn't.  Still it was a fun interview, uncharacteristically Kelly & Ryan kept the interruptions down to a minimum and let KT speak.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I used to hate watch. Now I don’t watch. I still like to keep up with this thread, because I have grown fond of this group. Much like the Wendy Williams group. Some good snark. I did watch the other day will on vacation. It was the day Kelly came out and about the first thing out of her mouth was how she would rather be doing any number of other things than doing the show. Ryan barely flinched, like this was normal talk from her. It felt like a hot mic moment between two coworkers, except Kelly said it like No Big Deal, I’m Over This Job. They didn’t miss a beat moving on to whatever inanity they discussed. Well it was more like whenever Ryan said something Kelly immediately talked over him and turned it to herself. Ryan didn’t really care, so it moved along. A few years ago someone on this thread said something that really made me question why I even watched the show once St. Regis left. I realized I was truly hate watching the show, instead of loving to hate watch, if that makes sense. I picked apart everything Kelly did that annoyed me, which happened every day so at some point it gets old. I get old. Thanks to you folks that continue to watch!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

What a fabulous show today with Ali Wentworth as guest co-host.  Smart, quick & funny!!!  Ryan seemed to enjoy her as well, along with the guest Julianne Moore (who is also a friend of Ali's).  Great show & a refreshing change.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Medicine Crow said:

What a fabulous show today with Ali Wentworth as guest co-host.  Smart, quick & funny!!!  Ryan seemed to enjoy her as well, along with the guest Julianne Moore (who is also a friend of Ali's).  Great show & a refreshing change.

Thanks for the heads up Medicine Crow!  I love Ally, she always brings 100%.  No host chat about soul cycle, goldfish or million dollar vacations!  And an in-studio interview with Julianne Moore, best episode in a long time.  Great way to start the day!

• Love 4

Agree!  What a great host chat with Ali!!  Everything flowed so smoothly.  No awkward pauses;  Ryan and Ali really have great chemistry and timing.  Very funny and entertaining.  Hope Kelly heads to Michigan with Joaquin for his first semester and we get Ali on a more permanent basis, lol.

• Love 4
(edited)

I happen to land on the show at times. I’m not sure why. Curiosity, I suppose.  

Today, Kelly said her mother didn’t allow her to have sugar as a kid.  She served the Kool aid with no sugar. Hmmmmm....I thought it was produced in one package back then. 
I have a pet peeve about how popular the myth is about sugar making kids hyperactive.  It’s been debunked, but no one seems to know.  So Ryan perpetuating the myth annoyed me.  No biggie, I suppose.  
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/21/well/eat/is-there-such-a-thing-as-a-sugar-high.html

https://www.winchesterhospital.org/health-library/article?id=157003

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Useful 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Today, Kelly said her mother didn’t allow her to have sugar as a kid.  She served the Kool aid with no sugar. Hmmmmm....I thought is was produced in one package back then.

It was sold in two forms:  with sugar (a huge package) and no sugar (a very thin package).

Edited by sugarbaker design

Is this forum ok to post anything positive? I enjoy and look forward to the Live with Kelly & Ryan show each morning. I find it light-hearted and uplifting - a welcome relief to escaping hard hitting global news at least for an hour out of my day. I enjoy Kelly & Ryan's fun banter together. In these days of Covid and depressing news, how can this be a bad thing?

I think Kelly & Mark personally have done a remarkable job of raising their children nicely and have both forged great careers and share a very nice family life.

I've followed the show for a long time and have watched through the years of Regis and Kathy Lee, Kelly's debut, co-host testing here and there, Michael Strahan, now Ryan. I've always enjoyed it. I get a kick out of Gelman, Art Moore and the rest of the crew. They feel like family to me in my own home.

Am I one of few here that posts a positive in stating I really enjoy the show? Am I on the wrong board? How do people who dislike the show or hosts so much keep watching? If I personally don't care for Jane or John Doe on their certain programs, I find something else. 

For an hour of my weekday morning while I put on my face and dress for work, it feels light, funny and happy to me and the show adds a lot to my day.

There are going to be shows and personalities that appeal to one, but perhaps not another person. Choose your one, but I enjoy this one!

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Buffytoes said:

How do people who dislike the show or hosts so much keep watching?

In all fairness, I don't believe there are many posters who actually watch the show.  I, for one, have not watched in months.  I like Kelly and Ryan, I just don't think they're a good match for host chat.  They're too much alike, they're essentially mirror images of each other:  1%ers concerned with their weight and looks.  I also didn't like the lack of an audience and zoom guests.  I'm looking forward to the return of the studio audience and guests actually showing up.

I was recently informed by a poster that Alli Wentworth was guest hosting yesterday and I tuned in.  It was a good show.  Alli has a great conversational style and an easy comfortability in front of the camera.  Someone should give her a show!

• Love 4
36 minutes ago, Buffytoes said:

Is this forum ok to post anything positive? I enjoy and look forward to the Live with Kelly & Ryan show each morning. I find it light-hearted and uplifting - a welcome relief to escaping hard hitting global news at least for an hour out of my day. I enjoy Kelly & Ryan's fun banter together. In these days of Covid and depressing news, how can this be a bad thing?

I think Kelly & Mark personally have done a remarkable job of raising their children nicely and have both forged great careers and share a very nice family life.

I've followed the show for a long time and have watched through the years of Regis and Kathy Lee, Kelly's debut, co-host testing here and there, Michael Strahan, now Ryan. I've always enjoyed it. I get a kick out of Gelman, Art Moore and the rest of the crew. They feel like family to me in my own home.

Am I one of few here that posts a positive in stating I really enjoy the show? Am I on the wrong board? How do people who dislike the show or hosts so much keep watching? If I personally don't care for Jane or John Doe on their certain programs, I find something else. 

For an hour of my weekday morning while I put on my face and dress for work, it feels light, funny and happy to me and the show adds a lot to my day.

There are going to be shows and personalities that appeal to one, but perhaps not another person. Choose your one, but I enjoy this one!

It can be at times.  I highlighted your sentence.  *stop watching* .  Not difficult.  I do enjoy them.  I remember worrying when RyRy started.  Oh no he's too big with a thousand other jobs.  Plus he's a California dude.  I was really glad he burrowed in and made it his own.

I’ve been watching Live since Day 1. I was a huge Regis fan. He just cracked me up. The show was basically his creation. He & Kathie Lee had great chemistry. I liked Kathie Lee up until a year or so before she left. She got annoying talking about her family which is what the show is all about really. All of the host have done it but Kathie Lee took it to a whole other level which got annoying. Then Kelly came along. I have been watching Kelly since she was on Dancing on Air and then later AMC. She was a great pick as a host. She brought new energy to the show and was hysterical. When Regis left she (IMO) changed. I think once she she became the de facto lead she became less funny and less relatable to me.

Then Michael Strahan joined her. They were pretty good together and Kelly made it seem like they were BFF’s. Once the network offered him GMA (part-time in the beginning) she resented it and didn’t like that he was becoming bigger then her. It was obvious when he was offered the full time gig and was told by the brass not to tell anyone (both Kelly & Gelman) beforehand she got angry. She then turned on him and drove him off the show a lot earlier than anticipated.

Finally, Ryan got hired. Which I was kind of shocked by because I honestly didn’t even recall him “trying” out. I agree with an earlier poster who said they are too much alike. In fact, that’s what they talk about the time. All that said, I usually only watch host chat until I can’t stand it any longer. Kelly literally stammers and I think is trying to think of a joke instead of just telling the story. I’ll continue watching the show and I hope in September they will return with a live audience. I think the show is missing that. I complain all the time but I’ll continue watching. It’s a habit I can’t break. 

• Love 2
On 6/3/2021 at 9:11 AM, sugarbaker design said:

It was sold in two forms:  with sugar (a huge package) and no sugar (a very thin package).

... and the little packages without sugar were 10 cents a piece back in the day. Every once in awhile my mom would buy one and I got to pick the flavor. It was a very big deal! Ha!

• Love 2
(edited)

Poor tortured Kelly!  So she went on camera in an on camera dance show when she was still in high school and moved to NYC as a teen and auditioned on a soap because she never wanted attention or to be on camera ?  She is so phony:

Kelly Ripa Admits 'Being in Front of the Camera Is Not Something I've Ever Enjoyed': 'It's Painful'

"I don't like the attention," said the Live with Kelly and Ryan co-host

By  Benjamin VanHoose

June 09, 2021 09:26 AM

FBTweetMore

Kelly Ripa

| CREDIT: GARY GERSHOFF/GETTY IMAGES

Kelly Ripa struggles with being in front of the camera, even after decades on the small screen. 

The actress-turned-television personality, 50, started in soaps like All My Children in the 1990s before transitioning full time to talk show host. Speaking with Bethenny Frankel on the Real Housewives of New York City alum's Just B podcast Tuesday, Ripa said she has always had difficulty being on screen. 

"I've been saying that it's time to 'fold 'em' for 20 years. For 20 years I've been saying, 'I can't do it anymore. I can't do it. I'm too old for this crap. I need to find another career. I need to get off camera.' I've been saying that forever," the Live with Kelly and Ryan host revealed.

"Being in front of the camera is not something I've ever enjoyed. I'm not very comfortable. I always say I could do my job for 200 years if it didn't happen on camera," she added.

Frankel, 50, then asked, "Are you self-conscious about the way you look or you don't want the attention on you?" Ripa replied, "All of that! I don't like the attention, I don't go to parties, I don't go to Hollywood events. I don't do any of that stuff. I would rather buy clothes than have to ask to borrow anything. It's painful."

Later in the conversation, Ripa admitted, "I don't love being on camera. It's never been something that fed me in any sort of egotistical way. I find my own voice grating, so I apologize to your listeners if they're like, 'This is nails on a chalkboard.' I feel you."

Chatting with Frankel, Ripa commented on whether she feels like she's a polarizing public figure - something she said is inevitable if television personalities are being their authentic selves.

"I don't think you can work in any field in entertainment and not be polarizing. It's one thing I learned right away. And I'm taking the acting off the table - I'm talking about being yourself, which very few people actually are," she said. "I am myself. You may not like it, it may not be for you, but here's the good news: It's always the same."

"It's not like, 'Lights on, here we go.' You're going to get what you're going to get whether you bump into me at a restaurant or whether you're watching me on the show," the television host continued. "Do I say everything I'm thinking? No, of course I don't. I'm walking a fine line. It's a corporate space, there are certain rules I have to follow." 

"But on the opposite side of the spectrum … I've been working for the same company for 30 years. I've never left ABC. … The relationships I've had, I've had for a very long time. Three decades is a long time in any job," she pointed out.

Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest

In November, Ripa and her talk show co-host Ryan Seacrest talked told Entertainment Tonight about how the series is like "therapy" for them. "Working with your friends is a great privilege. It is a joy, and I have to say that it is a rare thing to work with a guy who is so authentic and fun and joyful and humble and generous and kind to everyone," Ripa said at the time. "What you see of Ryan on the air is the person he is backstage, which is a unique thing."

"It's a weird codependency," she added of their friendship, joking, "We're happy to have our psychiatric episodes unfold before everyone on live TV."

Edited by snowydaze
  • LOL 6
(edited)

OMG! Kelly just needs to stop doing interviews! She hates being on camera?  She's being saying "fold em" for 20 years ? LMAO!

So , what would two unemployed soap stars be doing now without her 20 million a year ? 
For someone who hates the camera so much she sure hogs airtime non stop and stares at herself non -stop !  Ryan can't even get any story or a stupid clipping in , and he and Gelman can't get her to stop blabbing to even start the show !  
Kelly has just had it too easy . Others who work their butts off in school and learning their craft never make it, even though they have real talent !  They wait tables for years waiting for a big break ! Kelly fell into her soap job and went to live because of ABC's synergy thing when they were cross promoting shows . She was no way that good, she was actually awful but likable at first . Now she's sadly morphed into host who is narcissistic, privileged and annoying.  Ryan can at least interview and he does know how to appear relatable . But when Kelly starts babbling and they have their little inside stories , it is painful . 

Edited by goldenpuppy
  • Love 5

One thing that is definitely different is that Kelly and Ryan and Gelman plan out the morning chat ahead of time.  Every story is discussed and Gelman chooses what they will talk about on the air.

Regis was famous for not wanting to talk to anyone until the show was live and then he would share his stories of the night before or his current frustrations.  It was spontaneous and made for good television.

• Love 7
33 minutes ago, Onefineday said:

Regis was famous for not wanting to talk to anyone until the show was live and then he would share his stories of the night before or his current frustrations.  It was spontaneous and made for good television.

It sure did.  Now we have "spontaneous" conversation orchestrated by a committee.  Boring as it sounds.

• Love 3
On 6/10/2021 at 6:55 PM, snowydaze said:

Poor tortured Kelly!  So she went on camera in an on camera dance show when she was still in high school and moved to NYC as a teen and auditioned on a soap because she never wanted attention or to be on camera ?  She is so phony:

Kelly Ripa Admits 'Being in Front of the Camera Is Not Something I've Ever Enjoyed': 'It's Painful'

"I don't like the attention," said the Live with Kelly and Ryan co-host

By  Benjamin VanHoose

June 09, 2021 09:26 AM

FBTweetMore

Kelly Ripa

| CREDIT: GARY GERSHOFF/GETTY IMAGES

Kelly Ripa struggles with being in front of the camera, even after decades on the small screen. 

The actress-turned-television personality, 50, started in soaps like All My Children in the 1990s before transitioning full time to talk show host. Speaking with Bethenny Frankel on the Real Housewives of New York City alum's Just B podcast Tuesday, Ripa said she has always had difficulty being on screen. 

"I've been saying that it's time to 'fold 'em' for 20 years. For 20 years I've been saying, 'I can't do it anymore. I can't do it. I'm too old for this crap. I need to find another career. I need to get off camera.' I've been saying that forever," the Live with Kelly and Ryan host revealed.

"Being in front of the camera is not something I've ever enjoyed. I'm not very comfortable. I always say I could do my job for 200 years if it didn't happen on camera," she added.

Frankel, 50, then asked, "Are you self-conscious about the way you look or you don't want the attention on you?" Ripa replied, "All of that! I don't like the attention, I don't go to parties, I don't go to Hollywood events. I don't do any of that stuff. I would rather buy clothes than have to ask to borrow anything. It's painful."

Later in the conversation, Ripa admitted, "I don't love being on camera. It's never been something that fed me in any sort of egotistical way. I find my own voice grating, so I apologize to your listeners if they're like, 'This is nails on a chalkboard.' I feel you."

Chatting with Frankel, Ripa commented on whether she feels like she's a polarizing public figure - something she said is inevitable if television personalities are being their authentic selves.

"I don't think you can work in any field in entertainment and not be polarizing. It's one thing I learned right away. And I'm taking the acting off the table - I'm talking about being yourself, which very few people actually are," she said. "I am myself. You may not like it, it may not be for you, but here's the good news: It's always the same."

"It's not like, 'Lights on, here we go.' You're going to get what you're going to get whether you bump into me at a restaurant or whether you're watching me on the show," the television host continued. "Do I say everything I'm thinking? No, of course I don't. I'm walking a fine line. It's a corporate space, there are certain rules I have to follow." 

"But on the opposite side of the spectrum … I've been working for the same company for 30 years. I've never left ABC. … The relationships I've had, I've had for a very long time. Three decades is a long time in any job," she pointed out.

Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest

In November, Ripa and her talk show co-host Ryan Seacrest talked told Entertainment Tonight about how the series is like "therapy" for them. "Working with your friends is a great privilege. It is a joy, and I have to say that it is a rare thing to work with a guy who is so authentic and fun and joyful and humble and generous and kind to everyone," Ripa said at the time. "What you see of Ryan on the air is the person he is backstage, which is a unique thing."

"It's a weird codependency," she added of their friendship, joking, "We're happy to have our psychiatric episodes unfold before everyone on live TV."

Luckily, Kelly only had to be on camera for Dancin on Air for 3-5 years, AMC for 12 years, Hope & Faith for 2 years and LIVE for over 20 years. Yes. She does hate being on camera. OMG!!!!

• LOL 6
11 hours ago, justduckey said:

So I guess they’re done until September??

Pretty much. They might do one more week or two but won’t back full time until September 7th the day after Labor Day. Hopefully, by then they’ll have some (small) audience back in the studio. 

• Love 1

I think we may get some new shows in July.  Don't Kelly and Mark typically host the Independence Day week shows?  The Emmys are this week and next week is a holiday week.  They haven't ever pulled an Ellen and shut down for all summer.  I'm not sure that July Sweeps are still a thing, but the Olympics don't kick off until July 23.

That gives us three more weeks of "60% Live with K and R" ? Then 6 weeks of pretaped host chats leading into Best Of segments.

• Love 1
(edited)

Looks like Live , Kelly, and Ryan all lost daytime Emmys to Kelly Clarkson for talk show and host.

I don’t really get into Kelly C as a talk show host , but she way more real and  talented than the narcissistic duo of Kelly and Ryan who spend their chat  talking about their workouts and are obsessed with their looks !

Kelly who freaks out if she gains an once or her size 00 , or dress feels tight, will only eat a salad in an Italian restaurant, and thinks hardship was not having her eyebrow person be able to fly out for a year , losing  to a woman who looks very normal and is even a bit overweight is kind  of a nice thing to see !

Edited by marmalade
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, justduckey said:

Actually can’t believe they're live today.

They usually come back after the 4 of July. They probably be live-live for 2 weeks and then they’ll be off until September. That’s just me guesstimating though but it will be somewhere in that general area. 

5 hours ago, justduckey said:

Actually can’t believe they're live today.

They are usually back after the 4th of July. They’ll probably be live-live for about two weeks and then won’t be back until September. Of course, that’s just a guesstimate on my part but it will be somewhere in that general area. 

• Love 1

Tuned in to see what's happening and omg, what a hot mess, lol.

What is her stylist thinking sending her out in that sack?  And just wondering what happened to her other stylist, Faith Cromas?

Ridiculous story about the table flying off a roof top.  Could've been entertaining if told by someone that can actually speak and tell a story.

She's got to be the luckiest woman alive given her skill set.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2