Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

So Billy wakes up from being BRAIN DEAD, and Victoria is there, but then Chief Paul and his Deputy Dawg Dylan run in to interrogate him about his accident!  Hahahaha!!!  Maybe they missed the brain dead part.  Honestly, if I was Victoria, I would have punched one or both of them, but I would certainly have physically moved them out of the room.

I love how this crime is SOOO BIG AND IMPORTANT that Pauly tight pants has to interfere with the BRAIN DEAD Billy's recovery.

So Billy comes back to life after ALL THOSE FUCKING GOODBYES and the only one who was in the room was Vicki? Jack, Jill, and Ashley just went home? Really? Did they bother to explain where everyone was?

Pratt just keeps missing beats.

• Love 9

Please forgive me. I haven't watched in ages. Is this hacker chick supposed to remind us of Chloe? All I can think of is how much the actress looks like Elizabeth Hendrickson. It takes me out of the story, such as it is.

Edited by catalogrrr
  • Love 9

I also thought Hacker Chick looked like Chloe!

Glad I'm not losing my mind.

And regarding today's episode, I don't see how Sharon can be so blind when it comes to her damn doctor. I feel like Mariah, Dylan, Sage and Nick all need to hold an intervention of some sort to get Sharon to see the light.

• Love 6

So Sharon is now slowly going off her meds? Well everyone knows it is because of the crazy ass doctor. She wants Sharon bonkers for her next plan. At least when the shit truly hits the fan and the truth comes out they will all know everyone was manipulated by Sandy. Damn this woman got them all a hot ass mess. It makes me almost like her.

• Love 6

So Dylan gets handed a badge just like that?

What's the point of Victor lying to Chelsea. He obviously thinks Adam's missing and she thinks Adam's been taken by Luca's family.

What girl does Victor have? The idiot annoying girl Mariah and Kevin are hiding? I'd trade her for Adam in a second.

Like you, I want to know who that twit is. What's the point of her being there? Sadly...Or perhaps, not so sadly...I think I already erased the episodes that would tell me who she's supposed to be.

Dylan is not just a cop now, he is a detective!!  GMAB

I know, right? The scene where Paul made him an officer was ridiculous. And actually, I thought that Paul already took it for granted that his son was a cop, what with the way he's always sniffing around the precinct and interrogating witnesses. I feel like TPTB included that scene purely for show. 

In the meantime, I know I should give the new actor who plays Billy a chance. And I will. But I still think that Billy Miller did an excellent job in the role. (For Pete's sake! When Victor complained about Billy, back then I could actually see what he was whining about!)

TPTB should've kept him around.

Edited by C76
  • Love 7

Dylan is not just a cop now, he is a detective!!  GMAB

It's times like this I wish Detective Harding was still around. I would love to know his thoughts regarding what is clearly a case of nepotism.

• Love 10

It's times like this I wish Detective Harding was still around. I would love to know his thoughts regarding what is clearly a case of nepotism.

Oh, man!

Why'd you have to mention Our Husband?!? ;)

• Love 7

Oh wow, I came back to the show because of NuNuNuBilly, and he's barely been on!  Was there even an episode that showed anyone but Pricktoria's reaction to Billy being alive and waking up?  I know I saw one scene when they were all in his room encouraging him to cross over so they could get back to the GCAC or wherever, but then the next thing I know it is just Vicky and he wakes up and the keystone cops rush in.

So now Pricktor has KIDNAPPED YET ANOTHER PERSON and has her handcuffed to a bed.  And of course he will get away with it though everyone knows he did it. He kidnaps people as frequently as I water my houseplants.

So I guess Sharon is overreacting to everything because her meds have been adjusted.  Wouldn't somebody be able to figure that out.

And now Show has me siding with Sage of all people, who seems to be the only one, other than Mariah, who thinks Dr. Sandy is up to nefarious something or other.

• Love 12

Well. Harriet Potter* ran away today and wound up in Victor's office. 

And is it me, or are TPTB trying to get Devon and Abby (back) together?

*That's what I'm calling Natalie. 

• Love 3

So Nick, Dylan, Mariah, Noah, Luca,Sharon, Natalie, Kevin, and Chelsea ALL know that Adam's kidnapped but Victor's still denying it to people? LOL

Noah probably won't even care to get mad at Victor for kidnapping and trading Marissa for Adam. I actually don't blame Victor for trading anyone for Adam. He should trade Noah while he's at it.

• Love 3

fnszD7.gif

Noah: "My Grandfather would never do anything to harm Marisa, okay? He would not be a part of something like this!"

LMFAO. How fucking STUPID is Noah???

He watched his Grampa's Henchmen take her away with his own eyes.

Noah KNOWS Victurd had Jack kidnapped and held hostage on an island for months. Now he's doing it AGAIN with Marisa. Based on yet another Mistake. WTF.

The sick old Creep just goes around abducting people and tying them to beds. Rapey much?

Edited by spinxella
  • Love 14

So Sharon is acting like an irrational headcase, already? Pratt really wants to speed up her insanity.

I'm seriously tired of this story line. And Dylan is too stupid to put two and two together and come up with four. Hopefully Nick will see she's spiraling and mention it to Dylan and they can get her back on her meds again.

This show is exhausting.

• Love 6

Did whoever kidnap Marissa have to remove her shoes? It's really bothering me. I just can't decide if it's because I hate feet, or because I find it creepy and a violation.

Y'all should see me during those Amope foot commercials, heh,

• Love 5

I am still tuning in for JT as NununuBilly.  Today he was on for a little bit.  But it was something.  So all the Abbotts and hangers-on had been camped in Billy's room, or outside his room, crying, yelling, wringing their hands.  But now that he is actually alive...they've all disappeared!  A full day after Billy woke up with his brain apparently restored, Jack and Phyllis showed up to see how things are going and to tell him that he lost his deal with Kevin. Ouch.  And where is the entirely distraught Mama Bear Jill?  Billy lives...and she goes for a pedicure, or maybe she is sexing up Colin.  Nick and Sage were being super friendly with Billy, I was trying to remember if they were friendly before.  Billy told them about his "dreams" and seeing Delia.  He told Vic that she should move on without him for her own good, and she said no, now that you are brain dead, I want you back, please come home with me and we can drink Rum and Cokes and burn cookies together.

The other major plot of the day I was going to skip over but it was so stupid it sucked me in.  BTW, everyone seems to be mocking Dylan being made a detective, most especially Pricktor.  The story about the billion dollar idea and the decidedly non Swiss Natalie. Who shared with Prick that she grew up in a Swiss orphanage.  In the Alps no doubt.  Wearing a dirndl.  Or maybe in her case Lederhosen.  She was trying to bond with Orphan Black-Heart.  The latter has let Marissa go and all but admitted to Dylan that he had kidnapped her and poor Marissa, he will send her flowers.  Detective Dullen sees no reason to pursue charges against Pricktor, and you know what, he is actually correct.

I think Dick has finally figured out that Dr. Sandy is a nut-job with an agenda.  Show is making me like Sage(!), as she has Sandy's number and is starting poke around a bit.

In the previews, Billy had the wherewithal, while his head was being run over by Noah's SUV, to memorize the license plate.

I am going to keep tuning in for JT scenes for now, I like him already as Billy.

• Love 10

Sage wanting to see Billy so badly was weird. Nick even had to tell her to wait, that Vicky should go spend time with him first and Sage still didn't want to wait at all. 

I love Luca commenting on Dylan being a cop for 10 mins. Noah sure was mute when Luca was ranting against Victor wanting him arrested. Noah probably still wasn't thinking Victor did anything, when Noah knows this is the same man who gaslit his mentally ill mother.

Billy should have major brain damage and other than talking a bit slow, he's not even showing signs of amnesia. 

So Nick's now on the something is wrong with Dr.Anderson train? Welcome to something Mariah figured out months ago.

• Love 8

I think Dick has finally figured out that Dr. Sandy is a nut-job with an agenda. Show is making me like Sage(!), as she has Sandy's number and is starting poke around a bit.

In the previews, Billy had the wherewithal, while his head was being run over by Noah's SUV, to memorize the license plate.

I am going to keep tuning in for JT scenes for now, I like him already as Billy.

I don't think Dickoless has seen PsychoDoc for what she is. I think he recognizes something off, but is attracted to her. After all, he's attracted to the weak & crazy. But when the women need him most, he's on to the next one. Look at his marriages to Phyllis & Sharon. Same pattern...

I think Psycho Sandy' s target is Dickoless, but she will destroy Sage & Sharon while she's at it. But the pattern is there, Dickoless will go after her.

A doctor, especially a psychiatrist, would never be so loose lipped about Sharon. Even if Sharon gave her permission to talk to Dick, she didn't give permission to talk to Sage. Therefore those conversations about Sharon in front of Sage are inappropriate. Even when speaking to Dick alone, her information should be limited to what he needs to know as Faith's father, nothing more. But you know Prattass likes his women crazy, why should they be professional? This whole storyline has been one dragged out Prattfail...

Regarding Billy: he'd never have been able to "memorize" the tag number, first because of position, then because of brain damage from lack of O2. The whole storyline is another Prattfail, Billy should be drooling and senseless if awake at all...

But why should reality interfere with Prattass?

Artsda, you type faster than me, lol.

Edited by Thumper82003
  • Love 10

Sheetrock Holmes

Hemlock Holmes

Mr. Maple

Magnumb P.I.

Columber

Detective Driftwood

Had to get it out of my system.

Officer Oak

Detective Drywall

Inspector Fiberglass-Insulation

Raymond Luxury Yacht, but it's pronounced "Throat Warbler Mangrove"

Delukring, still not watching.

Kaptain Kindling?

Back to lurking, still not watching, still missing all y'all. :*

• Love 11

Of course Billy's first thought was assuming that Adam ran him over. 

Noah doesn't even care what Victor did to Marissa. He walked into the office whining over himself and his own issues with hitting Billy. 

• Love 4

^^^ Why wouldn't Billy assume that it was Gil's boys who ran him over? If I had just had the shit kicked out of me by my bookie's thugs, that's what I would think but then...... Adam. He's like Helena on GH. RMFE

As for Noah, this whole s/l is so OOC for him. It's pissing me off. I knew no good would come of him being around Victor. 

• Love 10

I'm not watching any of those scenes but why would Noah not admit he hit Billy and didn't realize until later? What is the big fucking deal? He backed into a wall  -- what were the odds a human being was doubled over there? God this is so stupid. Pratt wants characters to do "bad things" and keep secrets in order to create angst and then he won't give the audience any resolution. If the following characters did not face a hint of repercussion -- Victor re: Marco; Neil and the boat house; Adam and identity theft; Sage and identity theft -- then why the FUCK would anyone face consequences for anything on this show EVER? Nothing will come of this "hit and run". Nothing. It was a freaking accident and Billy was beaten up first. But it is being treated like premeditated murder while Chloe gunning down Adam was meh.

Why wouldn't Billy assume that it was Gil's boys who ran him over? If I had just had the shit kicked out of me by my bookie's thugs, that's what I would think

Exactly! And that is what the police would conclude as well. And truthfully they wouldn't give a fuck. The loser gambling addict got beaten because he owed bad people money. End of story. If they find those responsible great; but I don't see a police force wasting their time and FREAKING out over getting the "person responsible" for this.

Edited by miamama
  • Love 11

Why wouldn't Billy assume that it was Gil's boys who ran him over?

I think he made some comment on how it's not Gil's stye or something then instantly moved onto Adam. Like Adam was going to leave his sisters wedding to purposely run over an unconscious Billy.  

I don't know what they've done to Vicky, Billy is clearing showing signs of obsessed with hate over Victor and Adam and Vicky just stands there mute or telling Abby how she and Billy are back together. 

• Love 5
I don't know what they've done to Vicky, Billy is clearing showing signs of obsessed with hate over Victor and Adam and Vicky just stands there mute or telling Abby how she and Billy are back together.

What I find offensive about all of this WE LOVE YOU BILLY shit is that nobody is allowed to hold him accountable. He was acting like an idiot. Victoria suddenly being all desperate to be with him is stupid. I get that she remembers she loves him and she wants to be with him, but that doesn't make his behaviour okay. He was behaving recklessly with the drinking and driving and the gambling. What if those thugs hurt her or the kids? And Jack feeling bad about not believing Billy on that stupid business deal? FFS. Jack is the only one who acted like he had a brain. He wanted to see a business plan, details etc before forking over $2 million. That is not "failing to support Billy" -- that is being responsible to himself and his company and his family's financial health. Victor stupidly signed on with Kevin without any details and so he got screwed (as he should).

Billy should be the one apologizing to everyone. Jack and Victoria should not be feeling badly about anything. Nor should they begin coddling Billy (like everyone else was doing). They were the only ones acting responsibly with respect to Billy by NOT buying his shit and by demanding he either change his behaviour or get out of their lives.

JT is doing well -- I like him for the most part -- but Billy is still a complete moron.

• Love 10

So according to Victor, Natalie grew up in an orphanage without any parents? She's totally someone's long lost kid.

I loved Chelsea saying she was going to drag Natalie to the fashion show by her hair. lol 

Natalie deserves to be caught between Victor and the kidnapper, Kevin needs to stop thinking she's a special weak snowflake. Victor, Mariah and now Chelsea see right through her.

So a woman is holding Adam and is Natalie's first partner. Interesting, I was expecting predictable Marco or Luca's father.

Nick deserves it, but the viewers don't. If Natalie starts chasing her absinthe with banana shots, the Nickpocalypse is upon us.

I think it's clear what's happening with Victoria. Billy now has dark hair and thinks his negative actions are everyone else's fault. This is as close as Vicky can get to being married to her true love.

• Love 16

If this newbie must be someone's child, could she be Jack's? I haven't watched her for a nanosecond and so I don't give a shit about her, but NOT ANOTHER NEWMAN.

Jack always needs an ally and this girl could kick Princess Summer to the curb.

• Love 10

If this newbie must be someone's child, could she be Jack's? I haven't watched her for a nanosecond and so I don't give a shit about her, but NOT ANOTHER NEWMAN.

*Kathryn Chancellor voice* "Dear God, NO!!"

Dear Soap Opera Jeebus, 

Let Harriet Potter be an orphan, in spirit and in truth.

Forever and Ever, Amen.

C76

Meanwhile in the real world, I'm thinking about whether or not I'm going to go and catch up on today's episode. I hear the kid's got some self-defence skills. 

Edited by C76
  • Love 11

Oh this is becoming GH take 2.  I hate GH because of stuff like this cops and robbers crap all the time.  Dylan and Paul acting like spies with about 10 people in the room for a fashion show?  GMAB  Ridiculous, this was a Friday night ending??!  FAIL!  What happened to leaving a viewer on the edge of their seat?

And Marisa is one of the in crowd now......oh ok...and the Newman girls are worried about Adam and want to help..oh ok...

I sure hope Sage and Nick are in cahoots to catch Anderson at her own game with Nick pretending to want Sage in treatment.   

• Love 7

Phyllis was the kidnapper? This amuses me. Also anyone else laugh how little bitty Natalie took on the goon but Adam ran like a little bitch? How the mighty have fallen.

WHAT?!?

O_o

I still haven't seen today's episode. And now, I think I have to.

• Love 1

I like Adam and Abby's relationship, so I loved her refusing to not be at the show and wanting to be there. Plus her sigh of relief they showed when she saw Adam, when Chelsea ran to him. Funny this big Newman story is going on with the kidnapping which Nick knew about but he's off chatting with Sage and Dr. Anderson.

Which makes me wonder if he's off to the side, because he's the daddy. I'm crossing Sharon/Nikki/Paul off the potential parents list since they all just got new long lost kids. Plus it has to be someone that would be in Switzerland, so rich person or teen at boarding school.

Phyllis is the kidnapper? Once the Newmans find out they'll just attack more, and Summer herself wanted to be there also at the show to help Adam meanwhile her mother kidnapped him? Jack needs to reign her in before she keeps costing him, she's such a loose canon liability for him.

• Love 4

artsda quote

Plus it has to be someone that would be in Switzerland, so rich person or teen at boarding school.

Head spinning again.  So this Hacker Chick could be Nick's?  (and, jebus help me, please don't make it Dr. Sandythediver's babe, since the trying to wrap my brain around how her pregnancy survived a fall will short circuit said brain.  If she wasn't preggers before Victurd shipped her off to Switzerland for the best treatment, then it means Nick impregnated her after the fall-eeeek! there goes a brain cell.)

I'm pretty sure that whomever Nick impregnated at the boarding school would have contacted Turd (or her parent's would have) and gone for the deep pockets.  Which means Vic would know who she is.  Head still spinning-need rational explanation.

• Love 5

Jack needs to reign her in before she keeps costing him, she's such a loose canon liability for him.

Yeah, no.  TPTB have turned Jack into such a candy-assed loser, he'll just look hurt and stand around with his mouth open while Phyllis does whatever the hell she wants.  Same as it ever was.

• Love 5

Yeah, no. TPTB have turned Jack into such a candy-assed loser, he'll just look hurt and stand around with his mouth open while Phyllis does whatever the hell she wants. Same as it ever was.

And then he'll blame himself. RME
  • Love 6