Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

Thanks, Bannana. I was hoping they would wed, but it's a soap opera, so I should have known better.  Did she realize how this would hurt Faith?  Did she care?  That child will never believe in marriage.  And what about Christian?  Will Nick and he be living in the tackhouse again or in that new mansion Nick bought?  Or maybe they'll bunk at the GCAC.  Maybe Victor will reclaim him, since he no longer has a mother figure.  

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Diane M said:

Thanks, Bannana. I was hoping they would wed, but it's a soap opera, so I should have known better.  Did she realize how this would hurt Faith?  Did she care?  That child will never believe in marriage.  And what about Christian?  Will Nick and he be living in the tackhouse again or in that new mansion Nick bought?  Or maybe they'll bunk at the GCAC.  Maybe Victor will reclaim him, since he no longer has a mother figure.  

I don't think this on Sharon at all. This is squarely on the Baboon and the Pit Viper. They should have thought of all those things but of course they didn't think because they're selfish idiots.

• Love 20
2 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

I don't think this on Sharon at all. This is squarely on the Baboon and the Pit Viper. They should have thought of all those things but of course they didn't think because they're selfish idiots.

This. But we know it won't go down like that, because Sharon will be blamed. Before the wedding, Nick's entire family and Phyllis passed the time by talking shit about Sharon, so I'm sure they'll side with him.

After seeing those promo pics with Noah and Faith and the video about the making of Sharon's wedding gown, I honestly thought that they were going to get married this time. Despite how I feel about Nick, this non wedding seems like a slap in the face to Shick fans.

Seriously, WTF is Mal doing?

Edited by ezzylin
  • Love 12

at the end when the pit viper said "billy"......her next words are probably that now that nick isn't going to marry sharon, i take my yes to you back....

i enjoyed the look on nick's face when he was outed..hope he feels like he was just stabbed in his heart with an ice pick...let him feel for a change what sharon felt when she found out you cheated on her again.

• Love 11

And this is why I'm never going to be on Team Shick. I honestly believe that once a spouse cheats the marriage is doomed. I just don't believe that anyone with an ounce of self-respect will allow themselves to be used like that thereafter. I could not and will never believe that a partner who cheats during a committed relationship would not do it again at some point, and I would never be able to get the image of a partner cheating with another woman out of my mind. Frankly, I absolutely do not believe that there is ever just one human on the planet during a person's lifetime that is their fated so-called soul mate. I just don't. I just don't believe in Pollyanna fairytales.

Edited by Toomuchsoap
  • Love 3

I’m so excited to see how Mal writes two cheaters reacting to one of them cheating on the other with someone else. Or, in other words, get ready for Gina Tognoni’s Emmy reel. I expect screaming, bawling, and throwing herself dramatically on the floor, then rolling around on it.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

I’m so excited to see how Mal writes two cheaters reacting to one of them cheating on the other with someone else. Or, in other words, get ready for Gina Tognoni’s Emmy reel. I expect screaming, bawling, and throwing herself dramatically on the floor, then rolling around on it.

She'll probably get a concussion because she'll be so INTENSE and she directs all her own scenes so you know...it'll be a MASTER CLASS.

• Love 13
20 hours ago, bannana said:

BTW, Jack was openly admiring her as she walked down the aisle.  I am up for the two of them reconciling. 

Please, let's not and say we did! No Jack! Not my Jack, nonono...

• Love 5

Jack will probably commiserate with Buttbiscuit; both of them were cheated on by Phyllis, who can’t get enough of that hot monkey love. Jack is also too soft for his own damn good and won’t appreciate the banana-scented karma kicking Billy in his bony behind. Phyllis hedging her bets was totally gross. Beely should get his life straightened out before he puts a ring on that rattlesnake. Having unpleasant sex in various Genoa City locales is not a sound basis for marriage nor will it fill the gambling shaped hole in his life. It could barely fill an acre of one nostril.

I think I’d enjoy the sort of fatherly relationship Jack has with Nick if only Banana Butt hadn’t shagged Jack’s wife. Phyllis ruins everything.

• Love 18
21 hours ago, bannana said:

She did look lovely though.  BTW, Jack was openly admiring her as she walked down the aisle.  I am up for the two of them reconciling. 

I was a hard core Shack fan (even wanted Faith to actually be Jack's so he'd have a daughter on the show to raise for once) and I do like how their friendship reflects their past romantic history, but Jack has the same failing as Nick - permanently infected with a case of Phyllis. Jack even more so in that he loves her and always will no matter how many times she shatters his heart. Sharon doesn't need that in her life. Shack can be in laws with Kyariah finally takes root ;)

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

I do too but what could she really say? Is it it worse than the shit she does all the time?

But she promised she'd kill him if he messed with Summer so....bye bye Billy. That'd actually be kind of awesome. Mildred Pierce of Genoa City. Jack would still try to save her, one of the 'true' blood Abbotts would be dead, Victoria would be a single mom with both baby daddies dead. Drama!

• Love 11

I haven’t watched Y&R in ages. I caught this episode with Sharon telling Nick no way at the altar. It was an excellent self-contained episode with lots of excellent acting.

But, yeah, fuck Mal for destroying this couple.

• Love 10

Today's ep was pretty good, worth watching.

At the church, Sharon has just outed Nick and Phyllis.  Tessa, wisely, hustles poor Faith out of there so she doesn't have to hear anymore of this mess.  She may have had Christian too, I couldn't tell.  Phyllis tells Billy they should leave and talk about this elsewhere and Sharon says: oh, leaving so soon, Phyllis?  The fun is just getting started.  Billy agrees with Sharon. Billy tells Phyllis to deny it in front of everyone.  Sharon tells Billy that they lied to both of them and assumed they would get away with it, they know better now.  And then she glares at Nick.  Mariah and Noah suggest to their parents that they should go home and deal with this alone.  Billy wants to know when this happened, and Phyllis says when they were broken up.  Billy scoffs, saying they were broken up for two days.  Sharon says she and Nick were only apart for one night. Nick reaches for her and tries to convince her to leave with him and she pulls away.  Meanwhile Billy congratulates Sharon on outing them, and tells everyone that while they were waiting for the wedding to start he proposed to Phyllis.  He said it looks like this is not the only wedding that is not going to happen and tells Sharon he owes her one. Nick tells Sharon not to listen to him and grabs her again, and she hauls off and slaps him good!  At least Faith didn't see that, but I enjoyed it.  BTW, the Minister is just standing there in his regular spot as if he were still presiding over a wedding. I think maybe he was checking his phone.  

Billy compliments Sharon on her swing and says it is now his turn and moves toward the front of the church but Jack stops him.  Nick says he wants to leave with Sharon and she tells him she heard all of his pathetic excuses the last time he cheated on her with Phyllis.  Billy says he knows that everyone is thinking it is ironic that he is upset that Phyllis cheated on him because everyone knows about what they did to Jack.  Billy wants to know more details, and Vic intervenes and tries to get Billy to back off.  Phyllis stands up and says she will tell them, it was one night that they both regretted.  Billy remembers he wanted to punch Nick and tries to move forward again and Jack holds him back, while Noah holds Nick back.  Sharon screams at Phyllis that she is the one wearing the wedding gown and she thinks she is humiliated?!  The Minister wakes up and tells them to leave!  Sharon tells Mariah she is driving and stomps out with Nick chasing after her.  SC did a great job with these scenes.  Drinki and Prick, who have been sitting there with their heads sort of down, have these great reaction shots as everyone runs out of the church.  They are like the peanut gallery.  Drinki's look is: oh, brother, wtf was that.  Prick was sort of gleeful schadenfreude.

Vic and Drinki apologize to the Minister, who is very understanding.  He tells them they have a half hour before they have to set up for the next wedding.  Vic, Drinki and Prick debrief.  They talk about poor Faith and Christian.  Prick says he knew the wedding wouldn't happen and Drinki says she thought it would be because of something Sharon did.  Prick says Nicholas is to blame, and Vic added that Phyllis is also to blame.  Drinki realizes she has to cancel the reception (really?  Drinki planned the reception?). Prick says he has places to be and leaves.  Vic looks at the bouquet on the floor and wistfully says: crushed flowers and broken promises.

Sharon, Nick, Mariah and Noah all arrive at Sharon's house and Nick wants to talk things out, but she orders him out of her house.  Mariah and Noah tell her she cannot run away from this, they need to deal with it now.  Noah tells his dad he has never been so disappointed in him, he never thought he would cheat on his mom again but to do so with Phyllis?!  Plus, he flew 18 hours to be there!  I'd be pissed too, Noah.  He tells his dad saying I'm sorry will not cut it.  Then Noah tells his mom that she should have handled things differently.  Instead of making everyone worry that she was late and then sabotaging and humiliating Nick and Phyllis in front of everyone and especially in front of the children.  Sharon acknowledges that with a look of regret.  He tells his parents to have a real convo about where they go from here.  Mariah tells them to get it together before the kids come home.  They leave the bridal couple alone.

At the Abbott manse, Phyllis tells Billy he cannot keep ignoring her.  Jack tries to tell Billy to listen to her and Billy asks him if he felt like talking when she betrayed him.  Jack leaves.  Billy confronts Phyllis about her lies, and she insists that she loves him and has stood behind him and proven her love.  She says she lied because Billy was out of control gambling etc.  He says when he hit rock bottom he knew he was going to be okay because he had her.  Then he tells her their relationship is dead and tells her to get out of his house and his life. Then he packs her suitcase and throws it out the front door, and she follows.  I guess she will have to call an uber.

At the church, Drinki and Vic are discussing the mess.  Drinki asks if Vic knew about the proposal. She says she assumed that Phyllis loved Billy, for better or worse.  Drinki says at least Sharon won't be telling Nick about JT now (MTS actually misspoke and said Phyllis, not Sharon!).  Vic wonders if Sharon and Phyllis turn on each other out of spite.  Drinki thinks not.

Mariah and Noah are at the GCAC having a drink, and Mariah is upset.  She tells Noah that she is the one who told Sharon.  Noah says his parents are spectacularly talented at blowing a relationship.  Noah says he would have done the same thing, told Sharon.

Sharon changes into a white hoodie, in keeping with the bridal theme.  Nick says he is so sorry, but she says that is what he said the last time he had sex with Phyllis.  At least this time they are only engaged, not married.  He says his life with her and the kids means everything.  She says that is new, but then last time Cassie had just died, so...  Ouch!  He says there is no excuse for what he did and then he goes on to blame her for leaving her engagement ring on the desk.  He says he was hurting.  Phyllis was also hurting from her break up.  Sharon tells him he should have called a friend, or gone to the bar or worked it off in the gym.  Not have sex with Phyllis, of all people!  She says choosing Phyllis was to punish her in the worst way.  He insists that was  not it.  She says then he must have some pent up lust for her.  He insists he was not carrying a torch for Phyllis.  She asks him why he didn't think of her, and how betrayed she would feel.  She asks if he hurt her on purpose.  He says he was not thinking and he is sorry.  He wants to fix it.  She asks him how he had sex with Phyllis without thinking of Sharon. She says she thinks about Nick even while having a cup of coffee.  She couldn't be intimate with someone or kiss them without thinking of Nick.  She asks him if he kissed her, and he begrudgingly says he did.  She says that makes things worse in some way.  He says he will spend the rest of his life proving himself to her, if she forgives him.  She says they have spent years of hurting each other with secrets and lies, forgiving each other, and then doing it all over again.  She says they need to accept they will never get this right; how many times will they blow up their family.  She says they need to accept, for their children, that there will never a be a next time for them.  SC rocked these scenes.  JM is just sort of there.

Jack checks on Billy. Billy says this is karmic payback for what he did to Jack.  Jack tells him to focus on his kids, and getting his life back together.  Billy agrees and promises to go to rehab tomorrow.  Jack seems skeptical.

Mariah and Noah discuss Tessa.  He says he doesn't blame her for how things ended between him and Tessa.  Tessa lied to him.  Noah says he is over Tessa, but he doesn't want Tessa to hurt Mariah like she hurt him.  Mariah says she is happy.  Noah wishes her the best.  Tessa texts Mariah about Faith.

Abby and Arturo are at CL and she is bemoaning the fact that there is no such thing as a normal happy wedding in her family.  She explains that Nick really fucked up, because of his history with Phyllis.  He says people make mistakes. She admits she has made some.  No kidding.  She suggests they go home and get out of their fancy duds but he wants to take her to drink tequila and dance.

Nick refuses to accept this is the end of Shick.  He wants to start over, and she firmly says, no.  She says this is who he is now, expecting her to just do whatever he says.  She brings up that he is a new person, with Dark Horse, lying about being JT, making decisions for them and expecting her to just go along, such as the new house.  Nick gets angry with her.  Sharon says he just expects her to take his word that he will never betray her again.  Now he says he is sorry for everything, the new house, Dark Horse, making her feel like her opinions don't matter.  Sharon tells him there is nothing he can do to make things right.  She admits that she still loves him, but says that she cannot be with him.  Every time she looks at him all she sees is Phyllis and all the pain and heartache that goes with that.  She won't put herself through that again.

Original Dummer meets Billy at the GCAC bar, summoned by text from him. Dummer tells Billy how bad she feels for him, having the affair exposed like that.  She says she felt terrible for her mom and for Billy.  Billy says it is for the best, now he knows the truth. She mentions the proposal and he says it was only a spontaneous gesture, over before it started.  Dummer says she wasn't sure if she should have reached out to Phyllis and Billy.  He says they were busy, with him telling her mom that it is over between them.  He says Phyllis probably needs time to herself.  Dummer is trying to figure out why Billy has invited her to meet him.  He says that he wanted to tell her in person that she was right, he did not want to admit it then but Phyllis wasn't the woman for him.  She is uneasy, and he says before he couldn't give in to temptation.  He put his hand on her thigh and says he wants to go back to her place.  He says it is her call.

Sharon is alone in the living room, and Mariah and Noah bring Faith home.  Nick is upstairs.  Faith has been crying, her face is red and puffy. Sharon apologizes and says she is ashamed of what happened earlier.  Faith, somewhat stoic, wants to know what happens now.  Nick comes down from upstairs with his bags.   Sharon tells Faith they are still a family, even though Daddy and Christian have to move out.  Nick tells Faith he is sorry it has to be like this.  They will all help her through this.  He says they will have lots of sleepovers at the new house.  Angry, Faith says she knew this would happen, they make all these promises about being a real family and they ruin it every single time. Can't disagree with you there, Faith.  She stomps out and Noah runs after her.  Sharon tells Nick to leave.  Before he leaves he tells Sharon he is not giving up on them.  He leaves and Mariah hugs Sharon.

Phyllis is alone in her new room at the GCAC, and she is wearing JEANS and drinking out of tiny bottles of booze.  Wait, that is Drinki's MO.  She calls Billy, but he and his step-daughter are busy BOINKING.  It was quite creepy.  Billy looked like he was having hate sex.  Meanwhile, Phyllis is rocking herself on the bed in her hotel room and bawling.

• Love 14

Good grief is Billy gross.  Are we supposed to root for Phylly after this? He slept with her daughter. That is a point of no return.

And I would not be one bit surprised if Summer ends up pregnant with Billy's baby. Maybe Summer begs Kyle to play like he's the dad because she realizes Phyllis would lose her mind completely if she knew the truth.

• Love 18

If Philly is supposed to be endgame, having Billy sleep with his step-daughter is a strange twist.  Based on Phyllis' recent actions, she will turn on her only daughter.  Will she try to win Billy back?  Will she turn on both of them and stalk Nick?

Billy is a very horrible person.  Of all the things he has done, excluding causing his daughter's death, which at least was not intentional, this is one of the most egregious, in my memory.  OTOH, Phyllis would do similar.  I can see her jumping Kyle.

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, bannana said:

If Philly is supposed to be endgame, having Billy sleep with his step-daughter is a strange twist.  Based on Phyllis' recent actions, she will turn on her only daughter.  Will she try to win Billy back?  Will she turn on both of them and stalk Nick?

Billy is a very horrible person.  Of all the things he has done, excluding causing his daughter's death, which at least was not intentional, this is one of the most egregious, in my memory.  OTOH, Phyllis would do similar.  I can see her jumping Kyle.

She already did.

• Love 5
52 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

She already did.

She tried to. Abby busted that apart though thankfully.  I hope they don't try to push her on Kyle. He and Jack are finally in a good place and Phyllis has been in and out of his life since he was a child.

Edited by In2You
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, bannana said:

HAHAHA!!!  Bummer or Silly, I love it.

Thanks for the excellent bannanacap. My vote goes for Bummer because that is definitely the reaction that Summer and Billy getting together is going to elicit from everyone who hears about it. I did enjoy seeing Phyllis crying and miserable. And she doesn't even know yet about Bummer doing the nasty together. When she finds out then she really will be crying her heart out. Or maybe this will just cause her to pull herself up and go into hyper Viper mode.  If that happens, God help anyone who gets in her way as she rages her way through Genoa City, neck whipsawing and twisting in every direction. 

Thanks Spinxella for posting the clips. 

• Love 13

Is it hate sex when two characters fuck and I hate myself for watching it? Cause if so, Billy definitely engaged in cruelty coitus. First Billy bones his brother’s wife and then he hops aboard his girlfriend’s daughter. Phyllis, meanwhile, keeps climbing the same banana tree despite having access to the Abbott orchard. Oddly enough, the dolt Phyllis conceived while playing gorillas in the mist the first time is now bumping uglies with Phyllis’s beloved Buttbiscuit. It’s like the Circle of Trash. I feel like this should all end with Phyllis boinking Victor against a dumpster full of medical waste and Billy selling bath salts out of his popcorn cart. Maybe that’s too classy for Mal though.

• Love 17
2 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

She already did.

Say it ain't so!  I kind of recall one of the Kyles being hot for her.  Brunette Kyle maybe.  But I didn't think they did it.  EEK!

1 hour ago, In2You said:

She tried to. Abby busted that apart though thankfully.  I hope they don't try to push her on Kyle. He and Jack are finally in a good place and Phyllis has been in and out of his life since he was a child.

She tried?  Or he tried?  Do you remember which Kyle it was?

• Love 5

Okay, I found this on Wiki:

When Victor suddenly went missing and his wife Sharon Newman (Sharon Case) took over the ranch, Kyle eventually moved out after he could no longer deal with her. As a result of him insulting her, Sharon stole Kyle's driver's license as part of her kleptomania. Afterward, Jack told Kyle he was welcome to move back to the Abbott mansion, which he did. While working at Newman Enterprises, Kyle takes a liking to Phyllis and enlist her help in keeping an eye on Jack. When Kyle realizes that his father has been abusing his pain medications, he leaks the story to the press in an attempt to get Jack to realize he needs help. When Jack resigns as CEO of Newman Enterprises, he offers Kyle a job at Jabot Cosmetics, where he attracts the attention of young model Summer Newman (Hunter King). While initially dismissing her as too young, he later takes a liking to her and they begin a relationship. Summer's parents, Phyllis and Nicholas Newman (Joshua Morrow), secretly know that Summer is actually Jack's daughter, and Kyle is dating his half-sister. In an attempt to lure Kyle away from Summer, Phyllis kisses him and he ends their relationship. They briefly reunite before the truth about Summer's paternity is revealed, bringing their relationship to a permanent end. Kyle then continues working at Jabot alongside his father and later Hilary Curtis (Mishael Morgan) when Jack wants to find out what Victor is doing with Newman Enterprises' merger with Chancellor Industries. In order to do so, Jack enlists Kyle to ask Victor to rehire him at his company so he can get information on Bonaventure Industries, one of the company's subsidiaries. While working there, Kyle clashes with Noah Newman (Robert Adamson), who eventually reports him to Victor and he is fired.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Is it hate sex when two characters fuck and I hate myself for watching it? Cause if so, Billy definitely engaged in cruelty coitus. First Billy bones his brother’s wife and then he hops aboard his girlfriend’s daughter. Phyllis, meanwhile, keeps climbing the same banana tree despite having access to the Abbott orchard. Oddly enough, the dolt Phyllis conceived while playing gorillas in the mist the first time is now bumping uglies with Phyllis’s beloved Buttbiscuit. It’s like the Circle of Trash. I feel like this should all end with Phyllis boinking Victor against a dumpster full of medical waste and Billy selling bath salts out of his popcorn cart. Maybe that’s too classy for Mal though.

Oh Ninja you are the greatest.

Billy is revolting.Those clips of him with that kid? God that was nauseating. Oh and I still think Mal will have Philly be the show's Golden Couple. They'll now be Messy Philly instead of Romcom Philly.

So lit. Aren't they root worthy? Cheating trash cheating and cheating. Who can go lower? Will Phyllis seduce Johnny next? But yeah it's what makes them THEM. Mal's a genius.

WTF is with that horrid music during Stepfather/Stepdaughter Sex and Tognoni's overacting bawling? What has happened to this show??? It's unrecognizable in every way.

Edited by miamama
I said revolting twice.
  • Love 19
2 hours ago, bannana said:

Say it ain't so!  I kind of recall one of the Kyles being hot for her.  Brunette Kyle maybe.  But I didn't think they did it.  EEK!

She tried?  Or he tried?  Do you remember which Kyle it was?

I'll post the clip. It was definitely her skip to the 5:00 mark

• Love 4

Huh. Maybe Bummer is the Phick to Phylly's Shick. What I mean by that is Phylly is supposedly the true blue endgame couple like Shick is supposed to be but Shick is permanently wounded by the Phick affair. What Phyllis is now getting is a taste of the devastation she wrought with her in th Sharon role and her daughter playing the seductress to the man she loves. Phylly by no means has anywhere near the history or depth of Shick even though the show tries to play them that way, but I'm starting to see the parallels. And if Summer gets pregnant? Phyllis now has to deal with her grandkid being fathered by Billy.

However rather than endure all that, I wish the show had the balls to have Phyllis make good on her promise and kill or try to kill Billy. Like literally slash his throat or beat him to death the moment she finds out about Bummer. Dark Phyllis unleashing hell on someone that deserves it is a solid direction for her. Have her set up the body at the Abbott house and make it look like a drunken Billy accidentally set the house ablaze and leave him in it.  I know losing the iconic Abbott manse would be sad, but we lost the original Newman ranch and if it helps us get rid of Billy I'm all for it.

And damn, Victor now has a legit reason to want Billy dead for schtupping his beloved favorite granddaughter. Victoria will be completely disgusted. So would Nikki and Nick...maybe we really will have a 'Who killed/tried to kill Billy?' Storyline.

Edited by TobinAlbers
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, miamama said:

Oh and I still think Mal will have Philly be the show's Golden Couple.

Of course. No character can be IN character anymore because Mal is too busy showcasing Philly as the ~stars.~ I mean, look at Jack. He’s a prime example. Why the fuck is he supporting these two? And it’s obvious the writers know what’s realistic to do, but instead they give the dialogue to Billy. “This is karma. I’ll say it if you won’t!” Why can’t Jack say it?

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 12
19 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Huh. Maybe Bummer is the Phick to Phylly's Shick. What I mean by that is Phylly is supposedly the true blue endgame couple like Shick is supposed to be but Shick is permanently wounded by the Phick affair. What Phyllis is now getting is a taste of the devastation she wrought with her in th Sharon role and her daughter playing the seductress to the man she loves. Phylly by no means has anywhere near the history or depth of Shick even though the show tries to play them that way, but I'm starting to see the parallels. And if Summer gets pregnant? Phyllis now has to deal with her grandkid being fathered by Billy.

However rather than endure all that, I wish the show had the balls to have Phyllis make good on her promise and kill or try to kill Billy. Like literally slash his throat or beat him to death the moment she finds out about Bummer. Dark Phyllis unleashing hell on someone that deserves it is a solid direction for her. Have her set up the body at the Abbott house and make it look like a drunken Billy accidentally set the house ablaze and leave him in it.  I know losing the iconic Abbott manse would be sad, but we lost the original Newman ranch and if it helps us get rid of Billy I'm all for it.

And damn, Victor now has a legit reason to want Billy dead for schtupping his beloved favorite granddaughter. Victoria will be completely disgusted. So would Nikki and Nick...maybe we really will have a 'Who killed/tried to kill Billy?' Storyline.

She could torch the invisible pool house with him in it. No Mystery! Y&R can fuck up a soup sandwich or even a Hallmark Mystery. 

""""

Tracy isn't allowed to have anyone cause she's fat. Even her invisible husband left her. Maybe he ran off with Mrs Martinez. They baby-napped Sam or whatever Cane's little product of adultery's name is.

• Love 8

Okay, Billy’s little smirk when Sharon slapped Nick gave me a brief moment of joy. It’s the only joy this version of Billy has ever given me, and of course he quickly wiped it all away by ringing up Summer for some revenge sex. 

Sure, Phyllis murdering Billy seems like a good idea, but it’s a task way above her pay grade. Bury him alive? Not so fast. His massive nostrils will not only instinctively siphon all available air pockets in the soil, they provide more than adequate storage for six to ten cubic feet of dirt with room left over for easy breathing. If only JT had been so fortuitously equipped! Get Billy blackout drunk and set the house aflame? Naw, man. One deep, shuddering breath from Buttbiscuit will instantly remove all oxygen in the structure, leaving the fire without fuel. His nose holes make him well nigh immortal, sort of a Nostrilfartu for our modern times. 

• Love 14

So Billy sexed up Summer in the same house where Nick and Phyllis shagged and he and Phyllis had copious sex romps? Could these people be any more disgusting? I know they have limited sets but this is beyond puke worthy. Let's do it in the bed where your mom and I got it on all the time. And later we can have a post-coital snack on the butcher block where your parents (plus your mom and I) fucked!

• Love 18
30 minutes ago, NinjaPenguins said:

Okay, Billy’s little smirk when Sharon slapped Nick gave me a brief moment of joy. It’s the only joy this version of Billy has ever given me, and of course he quickly wiped it all away by ringing up Summer for some revenge sex. 

Sure, Phyllis murdering Billy seems like a good idea, but it’s a task way above her pay grade. Bury him alive? Not so fast. His massive nostrils will not only instinctively siphon all available air pockets in the soil, they provide more than adequate storage for six to ten cubic feet of dirt with room left over for easy breathing. If only JT had been so fortuitously equipped! Get Billy blackout drunk and set the house aflame? Naw, man. One deep, shuddering breath from Buttbiscuit will instantly remove all oxygen in the structure, leaving the fire without fuel. His nose holes make him well nigh immortal, sort of a Nostrilfartu for our modern times. 

NinjaPenguins, you give me life!!  ####DEAD####

The whole post, every single word is brilliant but Nostrilfartu is everything.

How COULD anyone, Dummer or Phyllis, least of all, resist him?

giphy.gif

• Love 12
3 hours ago, boes said:

NinjaPenguins, you give me life!!  ####DEAD####

The whole post, every single word is brilliant but Nostrilfartu is everything.

How COULD anyone, Dummer or Phyllis, least of all, resist him?

giphy.gif

@NinjaPenguins and @boes, thank you for Nostrilfartu and clip.  I wrote a paper on this movie in University!

• Love 9