Type keyword(s) to search

The GCEh?C: Canadian Episodes (Spoilers for Non-Canadians)

• Start Topic

Can Dummer and Vyle be the next victims of the cabin killer? Pretty please? She's such a snotty bitch. Yep Sharon changed the paternity letter during a horrific BP meltdown. Snotflake is supposed to be a college student right? Is she not old enough to have some understanding of mental illness? She's been surrounded by it her whole life *cough Newmans cough*. Nikki is an alcoholic which is a disease and has done horrendous things while hammered ( Diane aka Vyle's Mom for instance ). Dummer seems to understand that but Sharon? Nope! No sympathy there! 

• Love 7

I caught a glimpse of the ep online, and I am moved to inquire...

What in the hell was Abby wearing to work? She wasn't actually working, right? She just showed up in that fashion atrocity to bring Caillou his Lunchable. That must be it.

• Love 4

Well that was another yawn of an episode. So because I was bored I was focused on nitpicky things. Like when Fack called Gnome to say he needed to see him right away he just hung up and didn't say where he was. How did Gnome know? Maybe I missed a previous scene where Kyle knew that Fack was at GCAC - I do tend to ff when I am bored.

Also when did landlines start showing outgoing calls? Cell phones do but any landline I have ever had only shows incoming calls, not outgoing ones. So how did Avery's landline show that her last call was to Dylan?

I am surprised that when Avery went missing Paul didn't immediately arrest Sharon. Just because.

Regarding the landline phone: You can hit redial to get the last number called. However, IMO the writers didn't know this, just did whatever that would lead to Sharon as usual...

• Love 2

Regarding the landline phone: You can hit redial to get the last number called. However, IMO the writers didn't know this, just did whatever that would lead to Sharon as usual...

Duh - I was thinking a list of outgoing calls but yes, forgot about redial.

Regarding Dummer and her ongoing disdain for Sharon, I wonder if Avery turns up dead if that will send Snowflake into a emotional/mental melt down? First her hubby is murdered, then her 'best' friend, and now her aunt? Please please send her away somewhere where she can gain some empathy and be off my screen. A win win I think that is called.

• Love 7
(edited)

Well, let's see if I can remember what happened today!

After having a vision of Phyllis, Jack manages to free himself by peeling a chunk of wood (or maybe a metal fastener) from the crate he had been sitting on, and using that to unlock his cuffs. Marisa comes back to discover this, and then they hear the other guy (can't remember his name) yelling for her. She manages to distract him so that he doesn't find out what Jack has done. Jack manages to rig up a small fire using a battery and some steel wool,; he remembered that trick from Boy Scouts. Captor guy opens the hold door to discover the fire, and Jack clocks him in the head with a piece of wood. He and Marisa run. Last scene of the show is the ship exploding.

Ashley consents to the surgery. For some reason, the surgeon lets Caillou observe in the operating room. The surgery is completed, and it seems that she has an excellent chance of survival. Jack tells Billy and Vyle that his gift to her will be the Abbotts banding together to take over the company. The three Abbotts put their hands together like "All for one and one for all!" Victor and Victoria lurk in the background and wonder what they're up to. You know, that must be the fastest brain surgery in the history of ever. I have an Internet friend whose father had an aneurysm repaired two months ago, and he's still in the hospital!

Dylan accuses Joe of kidnapping Avery. Joe denies all. He and Dylan go to the cop shop to find out what's going on. Phyllis is sure that Joe did something to Avery and goes apeshit, pretty much, when Paul has no reason to arrest Joe. (Paul questioned Joe about what happened between him and Avery, and of course he obfuscates. He doesn't reveal what they argued about.) Dylan goes back to the coffee shop, where Sharon is, and tells her that there's no sign of Avery. She hugs him, and over her shoulder, he sees Avery out on the porch. He tells Sharon to go home, and he will be there later. He rushes to Avery and hugs her, and she tells him that she needed to get out of her apartment because she was afraid Joe would come back, so she drove out of town, but her car broke down and she had no cell service, so she walked to the main road. He sees a bruise on her arm, and he asks if Joe did it, and she said that it wasn't the first time, that he had hurt her once when they were married. He is shocked, and asks how he could have missed it and why she never told him, and she said that she put it out of her mind and she didn't want to talk about it, but she knows what Joe is capable of, and he threatened to tell the cops that she pushed him off the balcony deliberately. Now she is afraid of what he'll do, and the only solution is for her to leave town!

If you guys remember anything else that I forgot, feel free to share!

Edited by Capricasix
  • Love 9

I find Avery manipulative, I guess we're supposed to think Joe's the bad guy here. I just think Avery running straight to Dylan, with her poor me, Joe's bad mantra minutes after she accused Sharon of being a damsel in distress Dylan needs to save something Avery's plotting. Like she wants to run and Dylan to run with her because she can't survive without his safety.

• Love 9

Meh. Joe is creepy, desperate, and probably a little unstable. I don't blame Avery for being freaked out and looking for someone to help her. She could go to the cops but maybe she realizes that Paulie and the PCPD are incompetent. Besides, I'm sure Dullen would love nothing more than to white knight for two women at the same time.

• Love 2

I find Avery manipulative, I guess we're supposed to think Joe's the bad guy here. I just think Avery running straight to Dylan, with her poor me, Joe's bad mantra minutes after she accused Sharon of being a damsel in distress Dylan needs to save something Avery's plotting. Like she wants to run and Dylan to run with her because she can't survive without his safety.

Yep she is doing the same thing that she accused Sharon of doing. But that's O.K. she can do that.

• Love 6

The long term spoilers said that Avery plots to break up Shylan. Why this sudden Joebia Phobia thing could be Avery deciding to fight fire with fire. Get Woody back by being a DinD.  Look at this bruise and this torn blouse. Of course the Big Bad Storyline might have been her or Joe being murdered or raped for reals. Insulting to the max. Syph might have pulled this but Avery? 

I hope the rehabilitate Joe. Make it Avery reliving some past abuse or something. Hate that they are talking him and Silly but the boy can act IF he's given something to work with.

Prefer that he and Sharon bond over being the innocent victims of GC's creepy populace.

• Love 5
(edited)

OK, so I am confused. If Avery is alive and well, what is with the broken vase/dish and all the blood at her apartment? And at the first of the show yesterday then showed blood dripping, indicating that there was a lot of it. Mind you that would also indicate that it was dripping from a person which wasn't the case. Apparently this is just another case of the writers misleading the viewers because they like to treat us like mindless dolts.

So is the whole point of the Ashley Aneurysm storyline for Ben to realize that it is his girlfriend's mother that he actually loves? That would be fine with me because I hate him with Abby (zero chemistry) and he and Ashley actually do have a spark. If that is the case though, lock up your husbands/boyfriends women of GC as Abby will be on the hunt again.

Edited to add after reading the above post: I thought the actor playing Avery was supposed to be leaving the show? Or was that just wishful thinking on my part?

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 8

I found that too. I'm not sure if it's because she was being manipulative or that the re-writing is so manipulative it makes me cheer against the purported victim in the story. 

So is the whole point of the Ashley Aneurysm storyline for Ben to realize that it is his girlfriend's mother that he actually loves? That would be fine with me because I hate him with Abby (zero chemistry) and he and Ashley actually do have a spark.

While Caillou is annoying as all shit, I agree that he's better with Ashley. And yes I believe this was the point of the entire aneurysm. And also maybe to get Stitch back working at the hospital. I found it laughable that this guy who has fucked Ashely once was basically her spokesperson at the hospital and the only one who could calm her. <eyeroll>

I thought PB did a great job as clueless Farco pretending to give a shit about Ashley today. I'm also still enjoying cleaned up Vicki in all black. She's good as a corporate bitch. Though I FFd her scenes with Billy. 

Jack manages to free himself by peeling a chunk of wood (or maybe a metal fastener) from the crate he had been sitting on,

I'm thinking old nail.

So are Jack and Marisa going to swim for it????? lol.

• Love 5

I'm thinking old nail.

So are Jack and Marisa going to swim for it????? lol.

MacGruber!!! I'm sorry but when I saw that on the promo it's all I can think of. I mean I think it's the same stock footage SNL uses.

I can see Jack calling Devon "Deevaugh"

Jack IS MacGruber!

• Love 3
(edited)

usernamefatigue quote

If Avery is alive and well, what is with the broken vase/dish and all the blood at her apartment? And at the first of the show yesterday then showed blood dripping, indicating that there was a lot of it. Mind you that would also indicate that it was dripping from a person which wasn't the case. Apparently this is just another case of the writers misleading the viewers because they like to treat us like mindless dolts.

Even tho I am still not watching, Pratt, I take this story line as a total rip off of Gone Girl- which probably means Avery will be found out to be crazy as a tick on a griddle soon and you and I will just be more confused as to whom Avery really is.  Has the whole town been taken over by the pod people since I stopped watching?

Edited by MollyB
  • Love 4

Wasn't it though? I could NOT figure out WTF was going on. TIIC are flying by the seat of their pants and it shows. 

All I got out of it was Avery is staying in town, She is going to get a restraining order on Joe who is getting one on Dylan. Joe got slapped again by Phyllis at the GCAC. Dylan went home to Sharon. Paul thinks they are all assholes. I think the writers are. Misogynistic assholes at that.

• Love 10
(edited)

I don't even understand what the hell is going on in today's ep. It's just mindbogglingly stupid.

Heh. I was out of the room while the episode aired. Every time I came back and tried to watch, I was like,"Don't know, don't care. Can't stand 'em..." I suppose in some small way I'm interested, but overall, I was just annoyed.

I am sick and tired of whatever they've got Michael doing. In my opinion it's insulting to people who have cancer, and the people who love them. If someone truly loves their spouse, then they know that he/she is more than his/her genitalia. I'm tired of Michael (essentially) whining,"We can't be married anymore. I don't have a d*ck." Basically, he's saying that all he and Lauren ever were to each other is sex. And if that's true, then... *smh*

Can anyone tell me what the previews for tomorrow's episode were like? In my province they were blocked by a tornado warning. From spoilers that I've read, I understand that Jack/Fack will be featured somehow. 

Edited by C76
  • Love 5

We got the tornado warning too, C76! You must be a fellow Ontarian? After all that, I don't even think there was a tornado. Where I live, we hardly even got any rain, but apparently it was bucketing down in downtown Toronto.

• Love 1

We had a watch all day long further south of TO. My sister who lives in Keswick had a funnel cloud so Envirnoment Canada is checking into it. Rained hard but only intermittently.

Fack is telling Victor that his enemy is dead. 

• Love 2

Heh. I was out of the room while the episode aired. Every time I came back and tried to watch, I was like,"Don't know, don't care. Can't stand 'em..." I suppose in some small way I'm interested, but overall, I was just annoyed.

I am sick and tired of whatever they've got Michael doing. In my opinion it's insulting to people who have cancer, and the people who love them. If someone truly loves their spouse, then they know that he/she is more than his/her genitalia. I'm tired of Michael (essentially) whining,"We can't be married anymore. I don't have a d*ck." Basically, he's saying that all he and Lauren ever were to each other is sex. And if that's true, then... *smh*

Can anyone tell me what the previews for tomorrow's episode were like? In my province they were blocked by a tornado warning. From spoilers that I've read, I understand that Jack/Fack will be featured somehow.

I hate they are destroying a chance at some public health teaching. So men (those of you who only think with their..., not all men, lol) will think all that comes with treatment of prostate cancer is impotence. Men avoid doctors enough without this bs. With decent doctors, early treatment, things can be fine. Trick is finding the right doctor/treatment for you. Not this self pitying bull crap.

I've said the same about bipolar treatment. I wish they wouldn't trash people with mental illness like this. Or at least have someone call Victor a sociopath for having Jack tortured/raped/kidnapped, setting up others for murder, protecting murderers etc.

• Love 4

Glad I am not the only one confused by today's show. So now Avery is very scared of Joe, and has been for years? WTF did that come from? She certainly has shown no signs of it during the many times he has kissed her, or worked with him on his charity project, or during the many days she spent helping him at rehab. I hate it when the writers 'rewrite' history. I also had to laugh when Phyllis told Avery that Joe hitting her once was one too many times. Didn't Phyllis just haul off and slap Joe just because? And from what I remember it isn't the first time. Can you imagine if Joe hauled off and hit Phyllis? I hate the double standard that it is OK for Phyllis to slap Joe because she is a female and he is a male.

Wow, that must have been some cut on Avery's finger to have bled so much that blood was dripping onto the floor from the kitchen island long after she departed. Apparently Easy Bake never played nurse or she would have known to put pressure on the finger to stop the bleeding. On the other hand maybe she has a problem with low platlets - she should get that checked out. Preferably in another city.

• Love 10

We got the tornado warning too, C76! You must be a fellow Ontarian? After all that, I don't even think there was a tornado. Where I live, we hardly even got any rain, but apparently it was bucketing down in downtown Toronto.

Well fellow southern Ontarians [is that a word? do I care?], south-west downtown got a sudden, fairly violent downfall. Thank heavens I just had my roof rebuilt...

But that red weather-alert screen might have been somewhat better than yesterday's episode overall. I'm starting to take note of the number of days out of a given week when I notice/recall the wardrobe, and not much else--that number's rising lately. I don't even know or care what Lily and Lauren were saying--I was just in a state of aesthetic horror induced by their respective printed dresses. Red and black animal print on Lily--that's from hell.

While I'm at it, Joe's sudden "You so hot" speech to LIly kinda strained what was left of even soap-related credibility.

• Love 2
(edited)

Apparently, Phyllis has developed ESP or ESPN or something, 'cause she's dreaming up Pratt's vision for her as vigilante. Someone just keyed that into their tablet.

Then Summer startles me out of actually watching plot by appearing in a little ensemble from the Value Village Spring and Summer line--apparently Pratt feels that boobs are major selling-points with his audiences...

And then, Mephistopheles Newman shows up in Tarragona's hospital room to claim what is his--any fetus carrying any percentage of that ole Newman goodness.

But Pithecanthropus Erectus, son o Mephistopheles, resists the lure of Tanas Root, and looks for the can of 10W30 that someone emptied over his head.

Kyle, who as well as his gnomey qualities, has that Bucky the Beaver thing going on, tries to make a point in front of Victoria, resulting in smoke rising from his baby-swoosh, as his three functioning neurons combust. And why is he dressed like either a Blues Brother or a guy from Reservoir Dogs? More to the point, why am I suddenly enjoying Billy Boy? His timing has improved, and calling Gabadam Fabio didn't hurt, either. Nor did "Stop calling me that."

Whoo, who hosts meetings chez Chelsea? Well, Farko, when he's cooking up a sting, that's who. EVUL meet EVUL. And Mephistopheles does another of those creepy incestuous close-ups on Victoria to pimp her out to Billy Boy; then, Farko pimps out Billy to work one on Victoria and Gabadam to work his vengeance-magic. EVUL meet EVUL = TWO DOPPELS GO! Doubling, Pratt, you genius!

[Hey, Dr FunGuy took the pin out of my foot today, and I'm trying to write a bit more. I know, you say, who does she think she is--Nick? Is she writing with her feet? Does she have feet like Sage/Tarragona?]

Edited by pearlite
  • Love 6

Kyle, who as well as his gnomey qualities, has that Bucky the Beaver thing going on, tries to make a point in front of Victoria, resulting in smoke rising from his baby-swoosh, as his three functioning neurons combust. And why is he dressed like either a Blues Brother or a guy from Reservoir Dogs?

blues-brothers-gnomes-4.gif

apparently Pratt feels that boobs are major selling-points with his audiences...

Agreed. Why else would be Nick, Victor, Michael, and Paul be so heavily featured?

But Pithecanthropus Erectus, son o Mephistopheles, resists the lure of Tanas Root, and looks for the can of 10W30 that someone emptied over his head.

Sorry, but I think Nick is looking fly,

caveman.jpg

Amirite, ladies?

• Love 11

Yes Capricasix, I'm in Ontario. Yesterday it didn't rain where I live. I was a bit disappointed, considering we had a weird, Jekyll-and-Hyde-looking sky. PatsyandEddie, thanks for the heads up re: today's show. Speaking of...

I'm curious about just how devious Farco is. Today he held a secret Jabot meeting at Chelsea's. I didn't really pay attention, but his objective is to overthrow Victor. I hope he gets away with making Victor miserable--even if only for a moment.

• Love 4

Wow, that looks just like Nick in the bumper when the show goes to commercial break--the one with Grampire, Drunkki, and good ol' Hot Banana.

Thanks once again, Ninja, for the lol!

• Love 3

Today's show tidbits:

Dick asks Tarragonna to move into the tacky shack with him( oh won't Faith be thrilled!) right after Turd tells her he has arranged a house for her near the ranch complete with staff. She declinesTurd's offer.

Farko tells Turd that Jack is dead for realz. Turd freaks out and Farko asks him what did he think was going to happen? He was going to live happily forever on the island with the whack job?

The Abbotts and Chelsea meet secretly to discuss taking Turd down.

Some blah blah ness with Vyle.

• Love 7
(edited)

Faith will take all her stuff and move right back in with Sharon, no way she's living with Sage. I totally bet if Nick makes her live there with Sage, Sage is taking a fall down the stairs.

Nick really doesn't care about Faith at all.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 7

I enjoyed today's Canadian. I absolutely skipped every second of Sage and Nick. What a pointless character she is. Nick is already loathsome but to put him with Sage? ugh. Absolute fail. Dummer and Gnome and their manufactured angst sucked too.

But everything else was good. Billy continues to be very entertaining. Burgess Jenkins has found his comfort zone I think. Really enjoy the snark between him and Gabe/Adam. Farko is showing his dark side (which I love) and his plan to divert money to this "dummy account" is smooth. It's a great fallback even if it doesn't nail Victor. He has all this cash being snuck out that he can take and run with at any point.

Victor is upset Jack is "dead." huh? So it seems he wants him alive so he can torture him. Is this supposed to show us Victor's compassion? yeah, not working.

I always piss on Chelsea so I have to admit she looked good today. Her hair was nice and her outfit (pencil skirt) was elegant and flattering.

• Love 4

Poor Faith.

Her zero of a dad is bringing his mistress and her sprout to live in the tacky shack with them and doesn't care one bit how Faith will be affected by this.

PLEASE let her tell her social worker / therapist how unhappy she is to be living there with him and that she wants to live with her mommy instead..

• Love 7
(edited)

Faith will take all her stuff and move right back in with Sharon, no way she's living with Sage. I totally bet if Nick makes her live there with Sage, Sage is taking a fall down the stairs.

Nick really doesn't care about Faith at all.

Faith won't even need soras'ing. She's been at Allrecipes.com looking for rat recipes for days now. I hear her singing, "I'm sending a letter to Daddy," and you may remember the gist of that song--Daddy's dead, and the letter's going to heaven. So Faith may pull a Richard Widmark and push both Nickus Erectus and Sage down the stairs as she cackles.

blues-brothers-gnomes-4.gif

Sorry, but I think Nick is looking fly,

caveman.jpg

Amirite, ladies?

NP, where did you get those gnomies? Or did you just whip them up in Photoshop on your tablet while driving? Somehow, I believe you could actually do that, given your abilities. And another question--aside from lookin pretty fly for an apey guy, is Nickus not rocking a kind of Jesus-y vibe in the above? St Woodwork better look out--the big guy's on his trail.

Edited by pearlite
  • Love 6

Those are genuine Blues Brothers gnomes, pearlite. I remembered them from a previous clandestine gnome search, you compared Kyle to a blues brother, and BAM!

Miamama, BJ Billy has slowly worn down my resistance with his snark. I still think he's a bit too old looking, and I wish he'd stay away from Victoria, but I'll buy tickets to his 2015 Face Cracking Tour. Mariah could be the opening act or they could perform duets on Kyle and Summer.

Nick Newman will be accepting the Genoa City Father of the Year Award on Father's Day. As the president of his fan club, I have been given an advance copy of his speech. Enjoy.

My Speach 4 Father's Day by Nick "Da Man" Newman

REMEMBER TO SCRATCH ASS B4 U GET ON STAGE!!!

I was totally shocked to hear that Sage's oven bun nominated me for this bitchin' honor. Thought it was my little Faith, cuz I have rocked the whole dad thing with her. My fatherly actions speak for themselves so let me tell you about them.

Faith had a bad year, all of it her mom's fault. PAUSE FOR BOOOOOS! LOL SHARON SUCKS. So I pretended to like know I was Summers dad for her whole life, and then I was like whoa! She's going to nail her brother. I mean I've seen some pornos with that kind of stuff, but this my kid, maybe. I get that DNA shit done, and Sharon goes and makes it look like Jack is Summers dad! Turns out Sharon was totally whack cuz of polar bears! She was trying to fix stuff that happened when Cassie died. WTF? All she had to was get a brand new kid like I did. I even got Noah the awesomest stepmutha evah! MAKE THUMBS UP TO NOAH HERE!!!

I was going to marry that scammer and make Faith a happy camper. Yeah, I told Sharon that no matter what her secret was, I'd luv her 4ever, but damn. A guy will say anything to get a chick to flash her titties. Am I rite, dudes? I dumped her like a truck that dumps things. Faith was sad so I made her some cocoa. PAUSE FOR OOOOHHHHHS AND AWWWWWS! Yeah, so I knew I needed to up my dad game and protect Faith from her mama, who doesn't always remember the mini marshmellows for the cocoa, so...Sole Custody BOO YA! Faith was kinda pissed but I bought her a Barbie bike. Winning!

PROLLY NEED TO ADJUST BALLS AND SACK BY NOW SO WRAP THIS UP!!!

OMG! Sharon was totally a suspect in two murders, so I had to punch a dude and Faith saw it and got all scaredy cat about it! I got in trouble and Sharon is the one killing people! Whatever. Dylan saved my butt by telling the goverment lady nice stuff about me. So Faith is all wound up with Sharon's murder ish, and I need to bring it hard in the parenting thing. Talk about stress! But I'm rolling in Newman cabbage and charm, and here's Sage to let me dive in her trench without scuba gear, if you know what I mean and I think you do. WINK HERE!!! She can't have kids, so we do it and do it and do it and do it, and damn if she don't get knocked up.

Now Faith doesn't exactly dig this babymomma of mine, but when you lose your mom, nothing beats a new sibling. Better than a new dolly or play-doh kit, right kid? By the way, I can't say enough good things about the Play-doh dinosaur island set. I'm still playing with it! Anyways, being the bad ass daddy that I am, I let Faith have one sleepover a week with ol' Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs. Uncle Dylan's in the house, cause ladies need a man to keep em' sane. My dick is like valium or something. MAYBE LEAVE OUT DICK STUFF? ASK SAGE LATER. Now I'm gonna move my new slampiece into the tackhouse, which is gonna make Faith so happy! Sage is so honest and innocent and not at all batcrap crazy, making her a good roll model for Faith!

MY BALLS ARE GOING TO BE SO SWEATY IN MY FANCY PANTS! END SPEACH NOW AND PUT JUNK UNDER RESTROOM HAND DRYER STAT!

So thanks people! Pizza partay at the Underground! No Sharons allowed!

So beautiful. Does anyone have a Kleenex? I...I have something in my eye.

• Love 15

MY BALLS ARE GOING TO BE SO SWEATY IN MY FANCY PANTS! END SPEACH NOW AND PUT JUNK UNDER RESTROOM HAND DRYER STAT!

So thanks people! Pizza partay at the Underground! No Sharons allowed!

So beautiful. Does anyone have a Kleenex? I...I have something in my eye.

Not a dry seat in the house, NP!

Virtually Wildean in its wit, its evocation of salon society! So evocative of contemporary culture and its patois! [That's culture as in petri dish, and contemporary culture as in Kardashian.]

• Love 9

Has someone been slicing onions?  Why is it so dusty in here?  What a man, what a man, what a mighty good man!  *sniff*  Oh, where's my hankie?

I'd say "Jesus wept," but I don't think Dylan's heard the speech yet.

• Love 7

Must have been a special on leather pencil skirts!  Phyllis in off white and Chelsea in pale blue!  Both fit nicely too!  I still have trouble watching Phyllis spit out her words like she is always totally pissed off.  FF'd all of Sage/Nick especially after he asked her to move in.  Poor Faith...she just can't catch a parent can she?  So I thought Summer gave Kyle the brush off after that elaborate dinner and kyboshed the relationship so are they now an item?  Confused but not sure I care anyway...I too am liking BJ much more in his scenes now and love his snark....I think he has found a niche and is simply not good in love scenes!

• Love 8

Okay did Stitch suck out Ashley's aneurism through a Brazilian native's blowpipe? Did Marco supply it?

Admittedly the Spiderman@ dress may be a sign she's not fully recovered, but c'mon.

• Love 6

Ashley's insta-aneurysm might be the most bizarre thing I've seen in a long, long time. WTF? Couldn't they have maybe let her wear jeans and a sweatshirt or something? She struts in wearing heels and the super tight dress and make up etc. STOOOOPID.

Summer is beyond hateful. What a complete asshole. PROVE YOU LOVE ME BY BETRAYING YOUR FATHER!!!! 

I love SC but she used "infer" in place of "imply" -- god that annoys the shit out of me.

On the whole the show's sucked me in, folks. Stuff is happening and I want to see what's coming.

And thanks to FF I can watch without ever seeing Nick and Sage -- just a blur of green (one of them in green, no?).

• Love 4