Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E16: All the Roads Lead to This

• Start Topic

So they chose Amber First, and she said she wants to stay married (which is what I expected).

Now it's up to Dave, who obviously doesn't want to stay married, but doesn't want to get a divorce (at least, according to what he said earlier).

...And Dave says he wants to stay married.

Now I'm really sick. Maybe it's the stomach flu?

• Love 5

I'm not too proud to admit I cried like a baby when Bobby proposed... Awww!!!

The pressure on Danielle to say "I love you" two months in was ridiculous & unfair. Her face says it all. 

Tristan & Mia are straight up perpetrating. Why, I have no idea. They both look bad throughout this entire charade.

I'm shocked everybody said yes.

• Love 8

II don’t think eight weeks is enough.

Why are people angry, talking about flipping tables?  It’s their lives, not ours.  Besides I’m sure they’ll be divorced in a year.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 4
17 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

On this preview for Island, Pastor Cal said that six couples are still married: Jamie and Doug, Jason and Courtney, Ashley and Anthony, Jephte and Shawniece, Danielle and Bobby, and  --

Reveal hidden contents

Mia filed for divorce already.

They'd be crazy to choose Dave & Amber. Even these "experts" wouldn't be that bad. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Reunion show. And A big announcement. Oh please don’t let Amber be pregnant. And this could be because she stopped dying her hair (they showed her with Jessica Biel brunette hair). 

If anyone is knocked up it is probably Danielle. I was looking at Amber's twitter and she's been posting a lot of interesting stuff.  Makes me think that she and the douche aren't together anymore.

• Love 9
(edited)

The couples married in late March.

The reunion show was filmed in late June or thereabouts....

If Amber was preggers in June, she would have a 4 months baby bump now....How will Amber refrain for drinking for her whole pregnancy and after?....Surrogate for sure.

The big announcement is who will be the third couple on the Happily Ever After Show...

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, humbleopinion said:

The couples married in late March.

The reunion show was filmed in late June or thereabouts....

If Amber was preggers in June, she would have a 4 months baby bump now....

The big announcement is who will be the third couple on the Happily Ever After Show...

Ugh. 

I just threw up a little bit inside my mouth, thinking of that.

O.M.F.G!!!!!! I’ve only watched 30 minutes so far (and I’ve read no posts yet because I don’t want to be spoiled) but if I hear the term “ups and downs” one. more. time. I think I may LOSE IT. That is all. Be back later — just had to release some steam or I may have exploded into a Pinot Grigio vapor cloud over here . . . 

• Love 11

Tristan’s and Mia’s constant fighting were totally white washed by Tristan at dinner. 

They have agreed to hide the truth and try to portray themselves as normal.

The other couples will be taken aback how nasty and frequent the quarrels and fighting Lump 1 and Lump 2 had over the 8 weeks. All the crying.....

• Love 6

I’m guessing Dave and Amber and Mia and Tristan will quietly divorce later, if they haven’t already. I have to wonder if there is a financial incentive involved in staying together, or it could be about saving face and keeping what drama they can off-screen. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, PityFree said:

The show should do a montage of all the blankets and Tristan and Mia have hidden under throughout the season.

Ending with the big one with them on it!  WTF was that?

2 hours ago, ECM1231 said:

Do you think each couple privately agrees what their answers will be so they are on the same page? This is only my 2nd season watching.

Of course I do!  (Except, of course, for Neil's sweet dumping of Sam :)  I also think that's why Danielle couldn't tell Bobby her feelings (on camera) until Decision Day!  His proposal and her response were sweet, but he proposed on his knee and was sitting next to her when she answered and confessed her love, so none of that was filmed happening organically.

2 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I think many of these people stay married because the sad truth is, there’s nothing out there.  Might as well stay with this person I know.

I also think that if they have a liking at all for the person, they want to know what it will be like without cameras and producer questions in their face constantly.  For example - if Dave is telling the truth that he sees good in Amber, maybe he thinks she will be more positive without some cameraman asking her pointed questions about her feelings every few minutes.  The "experts" love the whole Stay Married . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Or Get A DIVORCE!!! as if their "decision day" is the one and only time they can make that decision - but I would say for most people it's not realistic, and unless you can't stand your spouse, why not try it out without the cameras?  You can actually Get A DIVORCE!!! any time you please.

Edited by princelina
  • Love 13
(edited)

Dog report:

Nellie in bed with Danielle.

Henry and Nellie relieved New Dad and Mom are staying together.

Did anyone else see wedding picture blanket Tristan was using on Decision Day...Tristan with his shit eating grin and Mia hunched in her veil. That had to be a gag gift from the crew following them.

Amber’s greatest hits of her insecurities....how about a greatest hits of Dave’s withering criticisms of Amber?

Paisley to get a sib? Amber threatened to get another cat...That will be the purrfect exit excuse for Dave.....Get outta here Amber..take those flea bags with you!!!!

I choose to believe Bobby surprised the “experts” and Danielle with the proposal...

Dave...you will never be at the “Bobby”  level of committed to Amber

Wait until Amber finds out that Bobby proposed to Danielle again and gave her another diamond ring.....

Really wished that Tristan and Mia would just implode and disappear in puffs of smoke.

I can only stomach their faux declarations of love because I know that they are spoiler alert in real life.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Crazy Bird Lady said:

...A big clue about Dave's former relationships:  

His buddy says to him, "I'd rather you be like, with someone that has an opinion rather than just with a bawler."

(Interpretation: Dave makes 'his' women cry, a lot.)

I thought he said “follower,” not baller?

• Love 16
4 hours ago, PityFree said:

The show should do a montage of all the blankets and Tristan and Mia have hidden under throughout the season.

It’s ridiculous- The only thing they did together besides lay on the couch or bed was the gondola ride, and they were STILL covered by a blanket! I’m looking forward to not seeing them weekly on my tv.

@peaceknit my directvnow also cut off. What a POS!

I can’t say I’m surprised by any of these decisions- I think there is big time pressure to say yes on decision day if it’s not completely obvious it’s over. I think it’s insulting to the audience though because it is obvious to God and everyone that two of these couples do not belong together.

I don’t care how many commercials or previews you show me Lifetime, I would rather gouge my eyes out than watch your low rent basic cable Bachelor In Paradise rip-off. Honeymoon Island, gag me.

I cannot believe they are bragging about six successful marriages. If this was season 3, maybe, but this is season 7, so you can STFU MAFS - you’re doing more to contribute to the staggering divorce rate in this country, not marriage....

Ah well, on to the reunion and then waiting to hear the announcement that Dave and Amber have decided to divorce......

• Love 15

Unfiltered: Danielle, Tristan, Dave and JamieO.

Dave still reliving Field Day victory...why didn’t Dave bring the the trophy to the Unfiltered set to wave around?

Love that Tristan and Dave were holding hands weeping when watching Bobby propose to Danielle...JamieO crying, too.

Danielle revealing the  whole set was crying when Bobby got on one knee...everyone except Danielle.

But she finally coughed up the words...I love you ...to her Ricky Bobby.

Tristan owns the diva walk off, who knew at the beginnng that Tristan would be the most dramatic?

How did JamieO let another person host the Finale? 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

"Taking down the power couple."  - Dave stayed married to be competitive - he's a pathetic, insecure man.

Yes, and one that proved himself to be a real shit in this episode, if there was ever any doubt.  Where is all the Dave love now? 

I mentioned that Amber would likely "settle" in last week's thread.  Her girlfriend used that exact word.  Poor Amber.  Baby clock going off and she feels she has no better choice right now but to stay with this asshole.  He's only staying with her for appearance's sake.  He's more concerned with what his bros think of him than anything else, including Amber.  When they said they liked Amber I knew he would say yes.

1 hour ago, ChiBurbsMama said:

I thought he said “follower,” not baller?

Me too.

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Danielle revealing the  whole set was crying when Bobby got on one knee...everyone except Danielle.

But she finally coughed up the words...I love you ...to her Ricky Bobby.

It looked like it took everything out of her to throw the guy a bone in saying that.  The guy continues to make a fool of himself for her and she can barely crack a smile.  She should have at least given him a hug or a kiss.  Mr. Yeah No said Bobby is a total wuss.

I have to say, I'm good at reading people but Danielle is a real challenge.  I almost thought she was more embarrassed/mortified by what Bobby did with the ring than appreciative.  Maybe because she would feel pressure to reciprocate on camera (not necessarily because she doesn't return the feeling).  She has a pathological distaste for showing her feelings in public.  The more she stays stony-faced, the more Bobby makes a total fool of himself.  It looks out of proportion and doesn't get the response it deserves.  I truly hope that when the cameras are off she gives him more than that!

• Love 7

Please.... 

No Spoilers or hints of same from SOCIAL MEDIA. 

humble opinion, I thought,  because  this is MAFS,  there had been no proposals,  such that Bobby decided Danielle deserved one as his way of "choosing" her. 

princelina, Bobby's proposal looked "organic" enough to me! He planned for the moment,  knowing where,  when, and in what manner he and Danielle would be seated. All he then needed to do was await his opportunity!

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 3