Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

Leah went to the CMT Awards. The article also mentions her and her sister drinking shots at a bar. Leah's stint in rehab is mentioned and whether she can claim sobriety: http://www.inquisitr.com/4277291/teen-mom-2-leah-messer-attends-the-cmt-music-awards-photos/

She looks great in the dress, and her hair and make-up look real nice: http://www.usmagazine.com/stylish/pictures/cmt-awards-red-carpet-fashions-what-the-stars-war-w486539/leah-messer-w486552

• Love 2
11 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Leah went to the CMT Awards. The article also mentions her and her sister drinking shots at a bar. Leah's stint in rehab is mentioned and whether she can claim sobriety: http://www.inquisitr.com/4277291/teen-mom-2-leah-messer-attends-the-cmt-music-awards-photos/

She looks great in the dress, and her hair and make-up look real nice: http://www.usmagazine.com/stylish/pictures/cmt-awards-red-carpet-fashions-what-the-stars-war-w486539/leah-messer-w486552

Kind of prom-ish but still a good look for Leah. She looks put together so to speak.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Mkay said:

Ummmm. I don't think the girls really said that.  It's just a silly excuse to post yourself dancing in a bikini for compliments. 

Ugh. This is like when Kim Kardashian posted a picture of herself in a bikini or of her ass or something, then claimed her kid posted it. Sure, Jan(s).

• Love 10

So I'm just starting the episode finally. In the first scene, Leah says "I'm starting school today but I have to get up early to get the girlses ready for school."  How is that getting up "early"? Isn't that normal, getting up to get your children ready for school? 

• Love 9
(edited)
14 minutes ago, poopchute said:

So I'm just starting the episode finally. In the first scene, Leah says "I'm starting school today but I have to get up early to get the girlses ready for school."  How is that getting up "early"? Isn't that normal, getting up to get your children ready for school? 

Not in Leah's world. Usually, it is Gracie who gets up early to get things started. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 5

IDK, I kinda prefer this type of video of someone being goofy versus a skanky looking pose. I'd be making excuses to show off my body after three kids, too! Plus, she's one of the few TM girls to not have had surgery and look like that.

I'm definitely giving her a "sure, Jan" side-eye about the kids not wanting her to post that lol. Just be honest and say "I was in a giddy mood about going to the beach! Checkout my lame white girl moves!" Lol.

I can't believe I'm giving Leah a compliment. Okay, I need to say something snarky.

She was definitely being a tryhard when she posted this video fishing for compliments. ?

• Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Listen to her rambling in the clip. She's high as fuck. Welcome back Pillses. 

I didn't have the sound up. Now I'm gonna have to go listen to her ramble.  Crud. 

Ha

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

Listen to her rambling in the clip. She's high as fuck. Welcome back Pillses. 

Pillses is why Leah doesn't have an ounce of fat on her. None of these girls are healthy. Well, maybe Chelsea. She's doing her weight-training. The rest are eating themselves to death, chugging beer non-stop, and taking pillses for fake ailments. 

• Love 6

I would honestly rather someone just posed in a bikini and was obviously showing off. It's the weird trying to pretend that's NOT what you're doing that bugs me. Just show off your stomach if you want to show off your stomach!

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

It doesn't look like a bikini. It looks like underwear. Or am I seeing it wrong?

Definitely a bikini top.  Bras don't tie in the back.  Stupid video, but whatever. 

On 7/22/2017 at 4:40 PM, Mkay said:

Dawn still thinks she's a teenager. 

IMG_1754.PNG

Who is with her? I was looking between the two images (assuming the round profile pic is Leah's stepdad, Lee?) and it seemed like the main pic might be him dressed as a woman. Anyone else in on this theory? 

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, faversham said:

Who is with her? I was looking between the two images (assuming the round profile pic is Leah's stepdad, Lee?) and it seemed like the main pic might be him dressed as a woman. Anyone else in on this theory? 

This women was in a few other pics with Dawn so I'm not sure. Yep. That's Lee on the profile pic. 

This has probably been asked a thousand times before but what happened to Leah's first love Robbie?

On 6/13/2017 at 5:35 AM, poopchute said:

Is she going to be writing about the actually obstacles (drugs, cheating on spouses) or is it just going to be about "anxiety and depression"?

Don't forget Monkey.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

I am still waiting for Leah's truth to come out. She said that over three seasons ago. Bitch, hurry up.

I think it already came and went. So quickly and quietly we didn't even realize it. With Leah, truth is an elusive thing. 

• Love 6
19 hours ago, Christina87 said:

I'm still waiting for the results of her narcolepsy test!

I totally forgot about that! And Leah even said she would post the test results to prove the haters wrong.

Like she's going to get some paper that says, "Leah Messer does have narcolepsy. Signed, Leah's doctor". I am sure actual written test results would be rather hard for a non medical person to follow.

I'll give her some very, very minor credit for not jumping into another relationship after Dues. That has to have been over for like a year now. Either she's gotten way better at hiding it, she actually has been single for a year, or...she's been fucking her brother in law. I'm sure you all know what my theory is.

• Love 13

THAT was her excuse??? I mean, I guess good for her for answering the question instead of just dodging it like Kail would do, but the best she could come up with is that driving 2 hours a day was too hard?? Does this bitch not realize that a one way hour long commute is an every day issue for people that have jobs? Particularly if you live in a densely populated area where traveling 10 miles might take 30-45 min or more?

She is in for such a rude awakening when this show goes away. Just entitled little princesses, all of them.

• Love 17

She just didn't want to have to get up extra early in the morning to get herself all pretty for the boys. Or she discovered no boys at college want her skeevy ass and decided, what's the point? 

Seriously, Leah knew the commute when she signed up. I guess getting up early in the morning and then having to get the girlses ready was just too much work and hassle. 

Leah is a friggin' loser. 

• Love 16
10 hours ago, Tatum said:

I totally forgot about that! And Leah even said she would post the test results to prove the haters wrong.

Like she's going to get some paper that says, "Leah Messer does have narcolepsy. Signed, Leah's doctor". I am sure actual written test results would be rather hard for a non medical person to follow.

I'll give her some very, very minor credit for not jumping into another relationship after Dues. That has to have been over for like a year now. Either she's gotten way better at hiding it, she actually has been single for a year, or...she's been fucking her brother in law. I'm sure you all know what my theory is.

Signed with a happy face after "Leah's doctor" 

things I'm still waiting on the truth about:

-Corey and Leah's divorce

-deer cam

-narcolepsy

-JFK shooting

-Kail's pregnancy

-who took the gum from my backpack in 5th grade (in 1993) 

-how many licks it takes to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie roll pop

• Love 9

things I'm still waiting on the truth about:

-deer cam

-narcolepsy

-JFK shooting

-Kail's pregnancy

-who took the gum from my backpack in 5th grade (in 1993) 

-how many licks it takes to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie roll pop

I blame Jeff for a all the above except the last two because Jeff is too old to have been in the fifth grade in 1993 and I don't know if he likes tootsie roll pops. 

• Love 8
(edited)
8 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

She just didn't want to have to get up extra early in the morning to get herself all pretty for the boys. Or she discovered no boys at college want her skeevy ass and decided, what's the point? 

Seriously, Leah knew the commute when she signed up. I guess getting up early in the morning and then having to get the girlses ready was just too much work and hassle. 

Leah is a friggin' loser. 

I think you're on to something, Kazu. We all saw how Leah showed up to her first days of classes in full prom/pageant hair and make-up. She probably got there and realized 1) there weren't that many boys; 2) the boys who were there did not immediately chase after the Queen of the Hollar; 3) the girls who are desirable & having fun at college don't have three kids "weighing them down" from a single college guy's perspective; and 4) probably nobody cared or kissed her butt because she's a reality star....they probably just thought she was ridiculous with her hair/make-up when everyone else was in jeans, athletic clothes, or sweatpants and messy buns. 

I can totally see Leah thinking she'll just go to college to earn her "Mrs. Degree" but realize very quickly that wasn't going to be the case. 

(Also, she's lazy, is probably still on pillses, and she should just admit she's not cut out for college.)

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 11
3 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

I think you're on to something, Kazu. We all saw how Leah showed up to her first days of classes in full prom/pageant hair and make-up. She probably got there and realized 1) there weren't that many boys; 2) the boys who were there did not immediately chase after the Queen of the Hollar; 3) the girls who are desirable & having fun at college don't have three kids "weighing them down" from a single college guy's perspective; and 4) probably nobody cared or kissed her butt because she's a reality star....they probably just thought she was ridiculous with her hair/make-up when everyone else was in jeans, athletic clothes, or sweatpants and messy buns. 

I can totally see Leah thinking she'll just go to college to earn her "Mrs. Degree" but realize very quickly that wasn't going to be the case. 

(Also, she's lazy, is probably still on pillses, and she should just admit she's not cut out for college.)

Word. 

You reminded me of how ridiculous she looked with her fake hair attached to her head. What a mess. 

• Love 4

I will give Leah a little room on the commute- it's easy to think you can do it only to find out how soul killing it really can be, particularly when you're not getting paid to show up, but what was this even an issue in the first place? Why would she enroll 60 miles away? Were there no closer community colleges where she could have gotten her generals completed? Nothing online? The only way to achieve higher education was to enroll in a 4 year university 60 miles away? Sure. Leah never had any interest in bettering her mind or completing her education. She wanted to go to a 4 year university because she thought it was more prestigious than the local community college, and all she wanted was attention and positive reinforcement anyways. Her time, her money, but she is just so completely pathetic.

• Love 7
(edited)

I know, for the life of me I can't understand why she would go to a state 4-year school rather than a two-year local college. I know she lives in the holler, but there are community colleges everywhere. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Lm2162 said:

I know, for the life of me I can't understand why she would go to a state 4-year school rather than a two-year local college. I know she lives in the holler, but there are community colleges everywhere. 

Yes, I will concede online classes probably aren't the best endeavor for Leah. She's stupid and undisciplined, and she needs the extra hand holding provided by classroom attendance. She probably also needs the extra study labs provided. Online classes would be a nightmare for her. What would be really smart would be for her to take 1-2 classes a semester, that offer plenty of extra hours tutoring or review sessions, for at least a couple years. Studying is not that different from a physical challenge, in that you need to build up the foundation for ways to learn and retain information. It honestly is kind of like weight lifting in a way. Leah has been out of school for nearly 10 years, and I am guessing she received a pretty lackluster education up until that point, based on the way she talks.  She needs to go very slowly, with a lot of structure.

For Leah to obtain a 4 year degree, I'd estimate that one should allow about 7-8 years, assuming after the first few years she can handle a full courseload. Of course, to the average teen or early 20 something (or an emotionally and intellectually stunted 25 year old), the thought of taking 7-8 years to finish something others complete in 4 years is not very attractive, and they try to rush through it, only to fail, or quit altogether. That's where Leah is at. I would bet she signed up for a full time schedule, and probably was behind her classmates by the second or third day.

It's all moot though, Leah never had any value in education. She probably thought being a uni student sounded romantic in a way, based on various movies set in college. She had completely unrealistic expectations and was going for the wrong reasons anyway.

• Love 7

@Tatum, what you wrote is so so true. I see this with my own students. Unfortunately, many of the ones who need the most work don't know and are baffled by just how far behind their peers they are. When they get C's or D's, they tend to say things like "but I worked really hard." Come to find out that one student who had a month to work on a project had worked on it for 4 days when I pushed him to give me details. I'm sure he was thinking, "but my roommate pulled an all nighter and I worked on it for half a week and he got an A." Well, yes-- and you need to work more than 4 times harder and longer than your peers to get the same results. You're not graded based on your own perceived effort. I don't think someone like Leah is going to understand just how far behind they are. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

@Tatum, what you wrote is so so true. I see this with my own students. Unfortunately, many of the ones who need the most work don't know and are baffled by just how far behind their peers they are. When they get C's or D's, they tend to say things like "but I worked really hard." Come to find out that one student who had a month to work on a project had worked on it for 4 days when I pushed him to give me details. I'm sure he was thinking, "but my roommate pulled an all nighter and I worked on it for half a week and he got an A." Well, yes-- and you need to work more than 4 times harder and longer than your peers to get the same results. You're not graded based on your own perceived effort. I don't think someone like Leah is going to understand just how far behind they are. 

My nephew was really gifted, but at age 12-13 his teacher pulled his mother aside and said, although Steven is really smart, he is not being challenged and is not developing study skills. He can coast right now based on how far ahead he is of his peers, but eventually he will be at college, surrounded by kids just as smart as he is, and he will not know what to do when the professors move at a pace faster than what he is used to learning. And that's for a SMART kid! Leah is doomed.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Lm2162 said:

Right!

She is a prime CC candidate. Classes are smaller, so it would be less overwhelming and instructors would be more likely to work with her. She probably needs some remedial English and math classes tbh. She hasn't been in an educational setting in God knows how long. 

But really, I think homegirl overestimated her ability to be successful in any college whether it be 2 year or 4 year.

• Love 12
(edited)

The more I think about it, the more I think Leah's whole going to college storyline was just another plot device for MTV. Kail's college storyline was successful, so they tried it with another Teen Mom willing to participate. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if MTV knew she'd be in over her head, but so what, it made for good TV. Plus Leah didn't have much going on in her life at the time, so they needed some kind of storyline for her. All she ever does is meet up in parking lots for girlses drop-offs. Anything for ratings. They just didn't know she'd fade so fast.

WTF in the picture above? Is Leah trying to channel Heidi? Or is she the hollar's answer to Swiss Miss?

Edited by Miss Chevious
added last part
  • Love 8

I see the witch nose isn't so obvious in that photo. Yep, I agree. She takes countless selfies before choosing the right one. 

Is she still wearing fake hair? 

Has anyone here ever dug up information on her home? Is it listed in her name? 

• Love 2