Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

34 minutes ago, AhFillAck said:

Today: leahdawn92mtvYes, this was my life last night! I've always wanted to have just a place to relax, read/meditate, and grow all to my own, and Now I have it! ???#MommysRoom #Blessed #Live #BeBold #MakeaDIFFERENCE #LivingLife #LiveYOURstandard @liveyourstandard

She wants a place to relax? She already has one, I think that is called "everywhere". She wants a place to READ? I think that is called "an alternate universe."

She means read her cheesy plaques that she buys at the Hallmark store. Or read her barely decipherable messages posted on her fan page about how Corey and Jeremy are still so love in with her and she's the awesomest mom ever.

In fairness, her relaxation place isn't "everywhere"- it's "everywhere there's vicodin". If she is not with her vicodin she has to stress about when and where she's getting her vicodin and that is not relaxing.

• Love 4
On 7/12/2016 at 10:35 AM, TaxNerd said:

100th page post!

On Leah's instagram, she posted a screenshot of her follower count, at 1.2 million asking her fans to help her get to 8 million.

Current count.......888,000.

Ouchhh.

• Love 2

#liveyourstandard

That don't make no sense.

Leah's standards:

#Cheetosisameal #Robbiegoodsex #Goodmombetterbedpartner #Noneedforamotorizedscooter #blameothers #Raviolirules #drugsdrugsdrugsdrugs

2 hours ago, Mkay said:

https://twitter.com/tm2leahdawn/status/755035875893850112

"I made my kid breakfast and dinner! I have to post it!" 

The post:

Sooo freaking precious!! As I'm trying to wake up this little squirt. I say, "Mommy made you breakfast sis" she says "Mommy I'm not hungry. I ate sgetti and bread." I giggle and say... "That was for dinner my love!"

Addies response: "No mommy, that was what you gave me at 3 this morning."

• Love 11

Y'all betta watch out now! She done gotten to a feedin' the girlses! Next step is bathin em and lookin over they's homework! Baby steps y'all!! #GoodMom #she feels her kids 

• Love 10
6 hours ago, TonAmi said:

Y'all betta watch out now! She done gotten to a feedin' the girlses! Next step is bathin em and lookin over they's homework! Baby steps y'all!! #GoodMom #she feels her kids 

Oh no. Leah looking over homework? God help those girls.  

• Love 3

@ChocolateAddictur such an imsparashun thems dishes are doin so good cuz of u ! the hatters r jus jelluz !

Why is it always jealousy when you don't agree with someone and/or their behaviour? So, like, when the hatterz tell you how wrong you are, they're jealous of you, right? Sometimes you don't like somebody because they're just a despicable human being. FFS

• Love 9
6 hours ago, ChocolateAddict said:

I would just like to announce that I have completed the following today:

-washed the dishes

-vacuumed the house

-folded the washing

-cleaned the bedrooms 

Please feel free to send effusive and unrestrained praise my way!!

Omg ur the best mom

• Love 7
8 hours ago, ChocolateAddict said:

-washed the dishes

-vacuumed the house

-folded the washing

-cleaned the bedrooms 

Doesn't count if you don't tweet it with pictures. Has Leah taught us nothing?

• Love 11
9 hours ago, ChocolateAddict said:

-washed the dishes

-vacuumed the house

-folded the washing

-cleaned the bedrooms 

hashtags or it didn't happen!

• Love 11
(edited)
12 hours ago, ChocolateAddict said:

-washed the dishes

-vacuumed the house

-folded the washing

-cleaned the bedrooms 

@ChocolateAddict your awesome.  everyone who hates on you for being addicted to chocolate don't know what there talking about

Edited by teapot
  • Love 6

Ya'll, I noticed one of mah tars was low this morning and found a big, 'ol nail in it. So, I went to Les Schwab and had 'em fix 'er up. And, Ah've done 3 loads of wash, unloaded and loaded the dishwasher and WALKED to the pharmacy while I was a waitin' for mah tar to get fixed to pick up some meds for granny. Ah haven't had tahm to take a selfie or post to instagram yet. Dang it, anyway!

• Love 6
10 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Omg ur the best mom

I know right! And I'm not even a parent, lol.  At least that it something that I have in common with Jenelle and Leah!

14 hours ago, Katt said:

@ChocolateAddictur such an imsparashun thems dishes are doin so good cuz of u ! the hatters r jus jelluz !

Why is it always jealousy when you don't agree with someone and/or their behaviour? So, like, when the hatterz tell you how wrong you are, they're jealous of you, right? Sometimes you don't like somebody because they're just a despicable human being. FFS

I'm going to have to report you for using logic.  That shit don't fly in TM2. 

40 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Duck lips selfie or it didn't happen!

Duck selfie.jpg

• Love 14
23 hours ago, ChocolateAddict said:

-washed the dishes

-vacuumed the house

-folded the washing

-cleaned the bedrooms 

I got dressed today, fed myself, and didn't burn down the house. #success

• Love 12
3 hours ago, DoctorWhovian said:

I got dressed today, fed myself, and didn't burn down the house. #success

Well done, u, DoctorWhovian! Ya gotsa be careful when ur straitnin them bangses!

• Love 5
On 7/18/2016 at 10:45 AM, Tatum said:

Is Brooke another one that draws on her eyebrows? Is this a thing now?

There's no graceful arch, just perfect surprised parentheses.

On 7/18/2016 at 10:16 AM, CofCinci said:

Jeremy has quit TM and will start a clothing line.

http://www.wetpaint.com/jeremy-calvert-quits-teen-mom-2-clothing-line-1507331/

*Another* Teen Mom related t-shirt line? I hope he designs shirts that have pockets made out of bacon.

• Love 10

I hope he designs shirts that have pockets made out of bacon.

And pockets filled with complimentary condoms. If you are a "mom" like Leah, the pockets will be filled with Cheetos.

*Another* Teen Mom related t-shirt line?

Is it the same damn company? I didn't click on the link. Is there a company out there that caters to Teen Mom by providing the cast members with these "businesses"?

• Love 2
On 7/13/2016 at 11:28 PM, MrsPatrickBateman said:

I know that I'm being nitpicky but one thing bothers me about her announcement picture. Their hands. Cole's look stiff Chelsea is actually holding his, not holding each other's hands. Again I know it's nitpicking but when it's pretty much the only thing we can see of the couple I would just expect it to be more 'coupley'.

99% of guys hate having their pictures taken and it's hard for them to do something naturally.  Or they're too worried about doing the right thing that they forget about the little details. Or the photographer may have gotten the perfect photo of Aubrey without realizing that Chelsea and Cole weren't perfectly staged either. 

I took family photos for my friend's family and we were wanting candid photos of them walking and he would NOT stop looking at the camera lol 

• Love 1

Going by the article, it seems like it is a joint venture between Jeremy and his girlfriend Brooke (CalvertWehr, ya'll). I'd wager that this business is more for Brooke, that she is the one designing and such while Jeremy is helping out with financing and using his TM2 platform to promote it. Though maybe Jerms secretly has a passion for fashion design, who knows lol. Some of the money they make is going to help the Victims of the flooding in West Virginia, so good for them on that.

• Love 3
(edited)
3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I'd like to see one of these doofuses come out with a line of shits with a missing pocket. Just for shits and giggles. 

Okay, I know this is a typo (is it?), but it just gave me a bad case of the giggles! I keep reading it and laugh so hard my side is aching.

I am waiting for someone to post that Leah is promoting Cheetos on her social media. Or Pure Cane Sugar.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 9
(edited)

No, @Kazu, Leah does not eat anything with sugar in it, including pop, and does not eat junk food.

Any evidence you've seen to the contrary is MTV digitally adding it later to fuck with her.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 8
11 hours ago, Tatum said:

No, @Kazu, Leah does not eat anything with sugar in it, including pop, and does not eat junk food.

Any evidence you've seen to the contrary is MTV digitally adding it later to fuck with her.

I wish MTV would fake edit a check to her bank account. The show I want to watch is when Leah is on her own with no more MTV money.

10 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Oh my, yes, that was a typo, but quite appropriate given the people we're talking about here!

:-)

• Love 7
15 hours ago, Tatum said:

Addy obviously wanted to eat a bushel of fresh, organic, home grown green vegetables, but she had to eat at the table.

• Love 8

On a slightly different note, I love how all those tabloids reporting jenelle's pregnancy have comment sections, and most commenters mention "Jenelle and Leah" as terrible mothers. I'm glad not many people seem to buy her story arc about "getting so much better!!!"

• Love 7
On 7/20/2016 at 11:38 AM, DoctorWhovian said:

When I look at Jeremy I think, yes, that's the guy who should start a fashion or clothing company.

Perfect. lol

On 7/21/2016 at 6:01 AM, Tatum said:

Or to cover up Leah's shitty parenting. The sugar packet Addy snacked on was really cocaine from her mama's purse.

• Love 4
(edited)

Um, if it isn't the people he named publicly, and it's proven that it's not, isn't that slander? I'd sure go after him for that if I were any of those people. It's slander if it isn't true. (Or its bordering very close)  I guarantee it will be proven that it isn't them. 

The fact that the account was Leah's Meth Pipe is hilarious! 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 3

He doesn't have the common sense to realize he has just alerted tons of people that there is a police report with his address and phone numbers on it. ? He has just made it easier for crazy jealous haterz to drive by his house. Had he not posted about it, I wouldn't know there was a police report out there. However, he must not realize that prior to that anyone could find his address through his county's tax site. ? His and everyone else in America. Does he want to sue them, too?! 

• Love 12