Type keyword(s) to search

Jesus God, Leah!!

• Start Topic

I wonder if Corey will let the twins continue to be on the show? As far as I know, both parents have to give consent to have their children filmed. If one says no, they can't be filmed. Without them, Leah will most likely be done. Which could be the best thing that ever happened to her. Take the MTV money away and she'll have to grow up and live like a real adult. For her, that will probably mean try to snag another guy and settle into another trailer somewhere in the holler. But this time she'll have to live on child support and maybe get her ass a job.

• Love 7

I highly doubt Corey will let the girlses film after he's gone. I doubt he would have this year if he knew all that was to occur beforehand. He seems totally over it. I hope he puts his foot down. I really do. Not only for the sake of Ali and Aleeah, but so maybe Leah will be motivated to get her life together and get a long term job.

• Love 2

I highly doubt Corey will let the girlses film after he's gone. I doubt he would have this year if he knew all that was to occur beforehand. He seems totally over it. I hope he puts his foot down. I really do. Not only for the sake of Ali and Aleeah, but so maybe Leah will be motivated to get her life together and get a long term job.

But, you know Leah and Dawn will spend at least two years blaming Corey and Miranda for sending Leah to the poorhouse because they pulled the MTV plug.

• Love 8

Makes me wonder if they would do another installment with just the three. Then again, they leaned that way with the OGs

That actually almost happened this season with teen mom 2, Leah did not originally sign the contract. I don't remember the exact circumstances so someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think immediately following deer cam-fest she didn't want to be on the show, I think mtv made an agreement to not talk about it (hence it not directly being mentioned this season) and she decided to sign... I think she had to do a little catch up because the others had already started filming.

• Love 1

That actually almost happened this season with teen mom 2, Leah did not originally sign the contract. I don't remember the exact circumstances so someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think immediately following deer cam-fest she didn't want to be on the show, I think mtv made an agreement to not talk about it (hence it not directly being mentioned this season) and she decided to sign... I think she had to do a little catch up because the others had already started filming.

Thanks! Oh yeah……now I remember. These chicks are something else!

I have a question... In theory since Corey has already said he is not returning to the show, and thus will no longer have the income from the show, would that effect his child support? I know he makes a majority of his money on his own, but I was just thinking how much it's going to piss Leah off of his child support about is lowered.

• Love 2

I have a question... In theory since Corey has already said he is not returning to the show, and thus will no longer have the income from the show, would that effect his child support? I know he makes a majority of his money on his own, but I was just thinking how much it's going to piss Leah off of his child support about is lowered.

If it makes a substantial change in his income, his support should go down. Same goes for Jermy. They'll have to have their attorneys recalculate everything and see if it changes. Another reason for Dawn and Leah to blame them for making poor Leah  have to actually get off her ass and get a job. I honestly think Leah would ride the MTV gravy train until she's 40 if it was possible. She has had no reason to follow through with anything since MTV came knocking. And, Dawn has been right there telling her how special she is and her learning a trade just don't make no sense.

• Love 7

Delta Dawn gets the trifecta Oreo is going to be a mommy. The Messer clan must have thought it was never coming since she made it to 20 before reproducing.

And she was married before she got knocked up! Victoria Messer is the pride of that family....out of her teens & married before getting pregnant. (Good for you, Victoria.)

• Love 3

I wouldn't be surprised if Leah and Mama Dawn try to jump on the bandwagon and pitch their own redneck trash TV show. If so, Dueling Banjos will be their opening theme song.

And, the opening scene will show Leah and Mama Dawn on top of Leah's SUV because the inside is filled with junk, clothes, luggage, cardboard boxes. Think of Beverly Hillbillies.

Okay CheatinCheetos, I'd love to see Mama Dawn and Leah Beverly Hillbillies style. :-)

• Love 3

This cracks me up because I was driving through a part of rural south Louisiana the other day and there's a man running for state representative named Rusty Messer - I saw his signs everywhere.

Oh man! I would have taken a photo of that Mess! Cuz I'm evil on Instagram.

• Love 1

Does it speak to how obsessed with Walking Dead I am that I immediately thought the boy name was a tribute to Josh McDermitt, who plays Eugene?

LoL....Josh McDermitt rocks my Walking Dead world...(since my beloved Michael Rocker was killed off....sheds a tear).

I wonder if Leah and Mama Dawn will try to jump on the bandwagon and pitch a redneck trash TV show of their own. If so Dueling Banjos could serve as the opening theme song. Maybe they could run some kind of backwoods babysitting service or a catering/wedding planning company.

ETA My original post vanished

Edited by DixonVixen2359
  • Love 1

LoL....Josh McDermitt rocks my Walking Dead world...(since my beloved Michael Rocker was killed off....sheds a tear).

I wonder if Leah and Mama Dawn will try to jump on the bandwagon and pitch a redneck trash TV show of their own. If so Dueling Banjos could serve as the opening theme song. Maybe they could run some kind of backwoods babysitting service or a catering/wedding planning company.

ETA My original post vanished

That's a great idea! Cheetos could be used several ways as an appetizer and think of all the cocktails they could use Mountain Dew in! Of course, they wouldn't bother with gettin no license, ya'll. Because that don't make no sense.

• Love 1

And, the opening scene will show Leah and Mama Dawn on top of Leah's SUV because the inside is filled with junk, clothes, luggage, cardboard boxes. Think of Beverly Hillbillies.

Okay CheatinCheetos, I'd love to see Mama Dawn and Leah Beverly Hillbillies style. :-)

Well, they did go to LA for the reunion show...

This cracks me up because I was driving through a part of rural south Louisiana the other day and there's a man running for state representative named Rusty Messer - I saw his signs everywhere.

Looks like he's an attorney...maybe with an "Esquire".

Has twins plus a third younger child (hmm, that sounds familiar).

http://rustymesser.com/

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 2

I had forgotten all about that trust fund set up for Ali. Leah "moving" the account for no reason and claiming she didn't dip into it. Yeah right.

Didn't she also claim she had invested it in CDs when they return almost nothing (so long as interest rates remain low)?

• Love 1

Didn't she also claim she had invested it in CDs when they return almost nothing (so long as interest rates remain low)?

Yes. This article mentions the money issue. It also has one of Leah's many Facebook rants where she again mentions the "truth" will come out and how she doesn't have to "downgrade" anyone. This article has that photo which shows her with that Nancy Grace hairstyle and man hands.

http://starcasm.net/archives/300898

Oh, and the article also mentions that Leah says she is writing a book. It will come out when the time is right. I suppose she is trying to figure out a book title:

"A Walk in the Woods: Hiding from Deer Cams"

"A Good Well Book"

"Don't Go Bacon My Heart"

• Love 6

Yes. This article mentions the money issue. It also has one of Leah's many Facebook rants where she again mentions the "truth" will come out and how she doesn't have to "downgrade" anyone. This article has that photo which shows her with that Nancy Grace hairstyle and man hands.

http://starcasm.net/archives/300898

LOL. I always called it her Theresa Caputo hairstyle. She could start going into the nail salons or Steak and Lube (a chain name that offers all kinds of pun opportunity) and asking random strangers if a loved one had ever died in their family whose name started with one of the letters from A-Z.

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 1

Go check out Leah's Twitter quickly! (Before she deletes it) She is on a rant about the upcoming "prescription pill" scene between Cory and Jeremy.

Courtney Elizabeth ‏@courtney6171996 Sep 12

@TM2LeahDawn @StephanieKrueth @erikalane07 who cares a lot of people get married 20 times! Don't judge unless you know the truth

Yup. 20 marriages is about the average in America. Mmm hmm...

• Love 4

I'd like to think this is sarcasm directed at Leah. I hope someone here posted it.

That is my feeling. Someone was trying to be funny and mock Leah's marriage life. lol

LOL. I always called it her Theresa Caputo hairstyle. She could start going into the nail salons or Steak and Lube (a chain name that offers all kinds of pun opportunity) and asking random strangers if a loved one had ever died in their family whose name started with one of the letters from A-Z.

LOL Yes, others have mentioned that woman, too.

Leah could go up to random guys and tell them they are about to have a strange encounter with a female. Next thing they know, they are headed out to Leah's place for a good romp in the sack.

• Love 4

This weeks deleted scene must sting for Leah, I have my fingers crossed she goes on another twitter rampage as I find her delusion amusing. I am wondering how she will spin that Jerm regrets having a child with her into Jerm told me that the producers made him do it.

http://www.mtv.com/shows/teen_mom_2/teen-mom-2-season-6-ep-11-deleted-scene-jeremys-met-another-girl/1242022/video/#id=1737980

Nice stash of pills on the fridge that must have been Leah's last daily dose

• Love 2

This weeks deleted scene must sting for Leah, I have my fingers crossed she goes on another twitter rampage as I find her delusion amusing. I am wondering how she will spin that Jerm regrets having a child with her into Jerm told me that the producers made him do it.

http://www.mtv.com/shows/teen_mom_2/teen-mom-2-season-6-ep-11-deleted-scene-jeremys-met-another-girl/1242022/video/#id=1737980

Nice stash of pills on the fridge that must have been Leah's last daily dose

She might resist since she's moved on to the bad marriage mantra and prescription drugs weren't brought up this time. Now, if custody and/or the big child support checks are threatened, I expect all out war on Jeremy.

I really don't know how she's ok with Jeremy after all he's spilled but has it out for Corey who has kept pretty quiet

There's the million dollar question. My guess is that Jeremy, by fighting down and dirty and letting it all hang out, is giving Leah what she wants: drama. Plus when he attacks her she can always use it as a way to get pity from others. Corey, by taking the high road and not saying much, doesn't give her that. She ends up looking like an idiot when she attacks him because it is all one sided. He was also the one who wouldn't take her back when SHE wanted to ditch Germs for him. HE moved on from the supposedly irresistible Leah to a loving marriage to a stable, nice woman. That must really, really chap her ass. I also tend to think Leah&Germs are cut from the same or similar cloth, ie. white trash rednecks made good. Corey is kind of rednecky but the Simms have always struck me as a bit more classy then the Messers, anyway.

• Love 6

It puzzles me too that Leah takes such a harsh approach to Corey yet makes excuses for Jeremy. My theory is that

1. While Corey suspects what Leah was on and has/hasn't done while looking after the girlses Jerm knows so can totally throw her under the bus in her custody case

2. Jerm has not disputed custody as that seems to be Corey's big offence by asking for more time he is calling her a bad mother, even the pills allegations seemed to hurt less than anybody thinking she was less than a stellar mother

I do love the total flip flopping on her marriage though, when she divorced Corey her marriage was terrible as he did not pay enough attention to her, now she never wanted to divorce Corey and struggled with it. Jeremy and her marriage was awesome even though we could see it was not all roses she still shouted out through social media etc that it was great now it was terrible and she only stayed due to embarrassment.

The whole Messer clan seems to think that they can say whatever they want and we are expected to swallow it hook, line and sinker even if it totally contradicts something they said previously. Y'all the truth will come out.

On the Messer clan note is Delta Dawn running a half way house for her daughters and their current bed partners, Oreo and her husband seem to have taken up permanent residence at her house.

• Love 4

I love how every time one of these girls is caught doing something immoral, stupid or illegal their default response is to call their critics a bunch of "haters."

They also love to blame others and of course, the editing.

It puzzles me too that Leah takes such a harsh approach to Corey yet makes excuses for Jeremy. My theory is that

I think it is because Cory dumped her and married another. I also think it is because she thinks there is a chance Jermy will take her back.  Leah and Karl are not that different.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 2
I don't think she started getting REALLY smart about Adumb until she started seeing Cole. Once she wasn't hooking up with him anymore, and found someone good, she opened her eyes.

This. Because she didn't stop hooking up with Adam until she met Cole. Wonder what Randy thinks about all those reunions where she admitted it?

I've never been a fan, only comparably, but I've grown to despise her. Mainly because by now I know what I'm going to get with those other three wretches, and I'm surprised at what they've shown this season with her parental alienation of Adam. You're only hurting your daughter, Chelsea.

• Love 3

On the Messer clan note is Delta Dawn running a half way house for her daughters and their current bed partners, Oreo and her husband seem to have taken up permanent residence at her house.

And of course, not a peep out of them after the big clan blowup on Facebook where Grandma threatened Oreo's husband with a length of pipe, accused him of domestic violence and Oreo said she would disown her family over talking that way about Brian.

• Love 1

"Rose, you can't stop taking these pills.You have a problem."
"I can stop! And I'll start stopping tomorrow. Oh, boy, will you be proud of me. You just wait. Only... I can't stop tonight."
"Why not?"

"Because ...because...because tonight is the anniversary of the death of my beloved cat Fluffy."
"You have never had cats.You're allergic."
"OK, it's the anniversary of the death of my beloved brother Fluffy."

Edited by cheatincheetos
  • Love 6

There's the million dollar question. My guess is that Jeremy, by fighting down and dirty and letting it all hang out, is giving Leah what she wants: drama. Plus when he attacks her she can always use it as a way to get pity from others. Corey, by taking the high road and not saying much, doesn't give her that. She ends up looking like an idiot when she attacks him because it is all one sided. He was also the one who wouldn't take her back when SHE wanted to ditch Germs for him. HE moved on from the supposedly irresistible Leah to a loving marriage to a stable, nice woman. That must really, really chap her ass. I also tend to think Leah&Germs are cut from the same or similar cloth, ie. white trash rednecks made good. Corey is kind of rednecky but the Simms have always struck me as a bit more classy then the Messers, anyway.

I agree. Also:

Child support check from Jeremy: $1500/mo for one kid; not pushing for more time w/ Addie

Child support check from Corey: $800/mo for two kids; does push for more time with the twins

Pretty clear to me why Leah isn't ready to full-on attack Jeremy (aside from the fact that he knows where all her "skeletonses" are buried). Leah, Mama Dawn, Oreo, and whoever else from that family are surely supplementing their income with TM money and Leah's money. Not only does/did she have a drug problem to support, but she also has enabler to support.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 7